Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Please discuss modding about Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) (HS) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    • SB3UGS note the Experimental Versions!

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 12-10-2017, 07:38 AM.

• I know this is a long shot but has anyone figured out how to get eyes, eyelashes, and eyebrowes to receive shadows? These are the only things I can't get shadows on, it is driving me nuts!

Comment

• THENewguy1
      THENewguy1 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's like there is a hidden render queue altering script.

Now why can't I edit my post?

• I finally got it to work. I changed the shader to the PBRsp_alpha shader in the main material package mat_cha_00.

Comment

• Hey there, there is a quick question about the slot limit, hopefully someone can help me with this. I experienced the issue, that downloaded studioNeo items of other modders oftenly have slotIDs higher than 20000 and most of them will not be recognized by HiR_neo and wont be found in the studioNeo, as long as I don't change the slotID into to something smaller in the .txt....

After some research I found this "MoreSlotID.exe" which seems to patch the Assembly-CSharp.ll of the several honeySelect programs. So I tried to solve this issue on this way, but when I do this, many in HoneySelect saved outfits wont load afterwards correctly, when I try to load them in the studioNeo. So I had no other chance as to recover via BackUp (still not really knowing, if the MoreSlotID counts for studioNeo items too or only for clothing items).

Anyone experienced something similar? Any ideas how to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Ok, it seems like the MoreSlotID wont help with this issue. HiR_Neo still wont add items with SlotID higher than 20000

EDIT2: K, seems like I have to manually keep the ItemList_00_00 up to date then and don't use HiR_neo at all. Then it seems to work fine.
      Last edited by Conquestus; 09-09-2018, 12:12 AM.

Comment

• Hello,I know this is not a strictly modding problem, but it really confused me for a long time.

I'm using roy12's "Skyrim2PCUVHelper" to make skin MOD. Recently I tried to import my own mesh into his Blender file as a template.

When I convert object normal map into a tangent one using my own mesh, the map I get always show strong contrast, while using the mesh in the Blender file can always get a well-proportioned one which looks just like the game uses. However, these meshes seem not so different.

Could anyone explain this problem?

Thanks a lot!

Spoiler

Click image for larger version

Name:	2048.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	6261657

Name:	2048-1.jpg
Size:	109.1 KB
ID:	6261656

Name:	2048-2.jpg
Size:	99.4 KB
ID:	6261658

Comment

• Anyone know how to get rid of the artifacts in transparent clothes?

Spoiler

Name:	20180912181557584.jpg
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	6267855

Name:	20180912181642499.jpg
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	6267856

kuronohonoo You might want to pose the female to fit the shirt, bind it, go back to t-pose then rebind the shirt again.

Comment

• Hello nneezz,

there are probably several possibilities, but one could be the famous "shadow acne". And that fix would be to clear CastShadows and ReceiveShadows.

Comment

• Thank you for answering ! Now I have make my clothes in to the game, but a crack appear. How can I fix it? thank you
              Attached Files

Comment

• kuronohonoo
                That crack could happen for several reasons. One could be overlapping faces. Another could be bad normals. This bad normals case might be releated to the first reason.

Since the crack is all black (instead of revealing the inside which would lead into seeing the background of the scene) I think the problem does NOT lie in bone weights.

Comment

• enimaroah Thank you for the hint but setting cast/receive shadow = 0 gives the same result. It's the first time I heard about the famous acne..haha I'll look into it.
                  kuronohonoo Or could it be UV? It doesn't look like the texture belongs to the outfit.

Comment

• enimaroah Is overlapping faces mean the model overslept each other face in the 3D programme? I got a picture show in programme, I'm not sure that did I make it right.

nneezz I do try to use the original UV, but it just the same.

Thank you both of you! thank you so much!!
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Can you share the mesh file?

Comment

• Using Metasequoia for cut clothes is very challenging, because MQO cant transport bone weights. The gap is produced because the weights of border vertices differ. No chance to fix this in Sb3UGS without a joined mesh which would have to have a correct skin.

You need to use a 3d editor which allows FBX import and export. The free version of Metasequoia does not. If you want to use a free 3d editor then you have to switch to Blender.

Comment

• nneezz I'm not sure that, because this is a mod from Fallout 4. I"m using it without the creator permission. But I think I can put a DL link here.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/14945

enimaroah Can I do it this way, using Metasequoia for skinning, and export to Blender to cut it?(sorry but Blender is too difficult for me, it malted my brain!!)

Comment

• Sorry to hear that, but no you cant. The skin cant be transported in MQO format. You would need the full version for creating the Armature anyway and then FBX would be available likewise.

I have the same trouble with Blender. The concepts have changed over the years and are still way different compared to Maya. There is a free version of Maya but it is limited in time and the it isn't easy to learn either.

Comment

• Oh, I did not mean the original file but your problematic file so that we can determine the cause of the problem. Anyway, the cause is just as enimaroah said, the edges of both mesh do not have the same weight. I didn't realize it was 2 mesh at first.

But why do you need to cut the mesh? Wouldn't making it one piece of cloth solve the problem?

Comment

Working...
                              X