Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Please discuss modding about Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) (HS) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    • SB3UGS note the Experimental Versions!

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 12-10-2017, 07:38 AM.

• No, he cut it in two because of the original shirt. See his first screenshot - he used p_cf_body_top_38_00. And that he did because he used MQO file format. Then the replacement of both meshes is easier, but it would require that the border vertices of both meshes would have to have the exact same positions as the original shirt. And that latter part is where he failed.

Alright, the problem can be solved by making a good base mesh - a combined version of the original shirt might do. Only *might* because not all vertices of his new coat are close to original vertices. Still worth a try.
    A combined version of o_bot_a and o_top_a can be created with Sb3UGS, because it is sufficient that they are inside one Mesh as submeshes. Sb3UGS would not be able to merge both into one submesh. But two submeshes in one Mesh is okay, because of the "Submesh / Mesh" option in the replacement dialog.
    1. Export o_bot_a as FBX and drop it into Sb3UGS
    2. Disable "Replace Original Submesh"
    3. Merge it into o_top_a with default options.

Click image for larger version  Name:	MergingMeshesIntoOneMesh.png Views:	1 Size:	159.8 KB ID:	6277283
    This base mesh can then be replaced with one of his unskinned coat parts (if he wants to retain the two parts). The same base mesh would need to be put into the second destination and then replaced with his unskinned second coat part.

Metasequoia and the problems related to MQO format came out of fashion since Blender is able to work with FBX format.
    Last edited by enimaroah; 09-14-2018, 12:39 AM.

Comment

• enimaroah I know it wasn't easy, especially to a computer idiot like me. I think I stick with Blender, before it burnt my brain!
      So let me regroup it again, if I was wrong ple ple correct me.

First I need fit the clothes to HS body, and create an Armature (or export an Armature from the game).
      After that patch the clothes to the Armature export to FBX, put it back Sb3UGS done?

nneezz Oh, yes I can sure that, it nice to let you guys check it! It was one piece in the beginning. It was fine, but when I change position, it just not feel right.

again thank you for you guys helping!!
      Attached Files

Comment

• nneezz
        There was some discussion in "Illusion Software" on discord about some custom transparency shaders. You could search for mods with transparent clothes and try those shaders. May be one of them produces better results.

Comment

• enimaroah sorry, I didn't see the post before I post it! thank you I'm going to try it out!!

Comment

• kuronohonoo
            Making new clothes and this includes porting clothes from other games is one of the highest classes in modding. Blender isn't easy to learn but it is still easier than making an extra and unnecessary handstand because of MQO format. Unfortunately for you, nneezz and I are using Maya most of the time and the majority of modders using Blender very proficiently isn't very active on HF (or modding other games). You can find them on discord as written in the post above.

The general steps for making clothes in any 3d editor would be:
            1. Transport original clothes from the destination game into your 3d editor.
            2. Adapt the clothes from other games by moving and scaling vertices as close as possible to the original clothes.
            3. Bind the new clothes to the skeleton and copy the skin (bone weights). ["Bind", "Skeleton" and "Skin" are not Blender-terms. For Blender it would Armature related functions.]
            4. Copying the skin is never precise enough for clothes. Hair would be working, but not clothes. You will always have to manually paint bone weights! And this is definitely the hardest part in the geometric process.
            5. Export the clothes or the whole scene as FBX (or Collada if FBX is not available)
            6. Replace some existing clothes with your work using Sb3UGS to test it. You can make it independent afterwards.

Additional work: find a Material with a Shader that can produce the effect you need.

Comment

• enimaroah Yeah, he needs longer clothes to cover the whole mesh, or perhaps using the body mesh as source. But I doubt the end quality will be good since he can't fine tune the weight. Btw, thanks for the info on transparency. I copied the shader from Illusion's Baby Doll A - which works fine...just don't know why it didn't work with mine.

kuronohonoo your file, the MQO, doesn't have skin. But it doesn't matter we already know it is because of the weight. I totally agree with enimaroah, you need Maya, Max, or Blender for this kind of work. I started out with Metaseq the same as you and went with Maya. Lucky me, I got help with both SB3UGS and Maya - thanks a heap enimaroah! It's not too late to change software. ;b

Comment

• nneezz
                I highly recommend not to copy shaders and switch an arbitrary material to use them. Sb3UGS does its best to produce matching attributes but I am very sceptical.

It would be better to copy the Material which uses such a Shader and let Sb3UGS copy all dependent assets of the Material.

Comment

• I copied the animator and material and shader came with it. That should be ok right?

Comment

• nneezz The advice is so fascinating, but the Maya/Max is a little bit too much for a beginner(price). If I buy a Metasequoia full version ,I should be able to import FBX and copy the bone weights right? enimaroah thank you for the steps,it help a lot. I think Imisunderstand somrthing before.

Comment

• nneezz
                      Yes, it should. But your last posts did not contain enough information for me to check it. And please dont use translated terms, I dont use any plugins and e.g. "Baby Doll" might not be unique. For identification I would either need the original Japanese name or easier the names of file and Animator.

kuronohonoo
                      I am very sorry, but since I dont have the full version of Metasequoia I cant promise you anything. All information I have is from their site. But if you invest into Metasequoia, then I am all ears and would be interested in FBX import and export experiences from you. Even an automatically build armature with a simple skeleton (two or three bones) and a mesh using it would be great to have for checking.

I created options in Sb3UGS to support FBX exchange for Blender. I will do the same for Metasequoia if I see a chance to solve problems. But mind you, Blender's first versions with FBX support had many problems. It took a while until it worked sufficiently. And it might be the same for Metasequoia.
                      Last edited by enimaroah; 09-15-2018, 06:05 AM.

Comment

• enimaroah Oh sorry it was cf_top_04/p_cf_body_top_neg01_00.

kuronohonoo I never use the full version Metasequoia either so I don't know.

Comment

• nneezz
                          I made a copy of it and it worked fine. So I would think that the shader is not causing this problem, at least not for the original textures.

Now I would suggest to compare the attributes of the textures, ColorSpace and LightMap in particular, and the alpha channels.

Comment

• Originally posted by kuronohonoo View Post
                            nneezz The advice is so fascinating, but the Maya/Max is a little bit too much for a beginner(price). If I buy a Metasequoia full version ,I should be able to import FBX and copy the bone weights right? enimaroah thank you for the steps,it help a lot. I think Imisunderstand somrthing before.
                            kuronohonoo Just to let you know I don't recommend that you spend the money in Metasequoia. I started with with Metasequoia and tried the full version of Metasequoia about 2 years ago but it wouldn't import the armature and bone weights correctly at that time, at least not in any of the formats that were available in SB3UGS for exporting. I had to learn to use Blender to work with the bone weights. Although it is difficult to learn, Blender has a lot more tools to work with so in the long run it is much better.

Comment

• Hi guys. Sorry if this is in the wrong place. Is there a mod to see penis penetration of the pussy? You see it come out but not actually go in. Thanks for any ideas

Comment

• THENewguy1
                                THENewguy1 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                The animations need to be changed.

• It happens to the original dress too...just a different pattern.

Spoiler
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	20180916115650021.jpg Views:	1 Size:	117.6 KB ID:	6287714

Nazgul1973 That's how the animation is. I never see a mod changing it. You can try adjusting it by yourself using a 3d animation editor.

edit: My transparency problem is explained here. Setting Z-write to 1 or change to cutoff mode didn't help but cutting mesh into pieces gave a lot better result.
                              Last edited by nneezz; 09-16-2018, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X