Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Please discuss modding about Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) (HS) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    • SB3UGS note the Experimental Versions!

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 01-29-2019, 01:35 AM.

• enimaroah nneezz Thank you both of you. I'm still looking for more imformation about Metasequoia, I need to take more time, than I thought to understand it!

Belgar17 Thank you for told me! I will seriously think abouy it. I know is my problem, but Blender is anightmare to me.

Anyway, I have little question. I changed a little bit things in p_cf_body_top_01_00, it works fine in game, but once I save it, it just got worse, the textures was gone and the size turns. What happened it is? thank you!!
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by kuronohonoo View Post
      enimaroah nneezz Thank you both of you. I'm still looking for more imformation about Metasequoia, I need to take more time, than I thought to understand it!

Belgar17 Thank you for told me! I will seriously think abouy it. I know is my problem, but Blender is anightmare to me.

Anyway, I have little question. I changed a little bit things in p_cf_body_top_01_00, it works fine in game, but once I save it, it just got worse, the textures was gone and the size turns. What happened it is? thank you!!
      It looks like you lost the reference to the body's material in the file. First, what file you were working with, the games original cf_top_00.unity3d? What did you change in animator p_cf_body_top_01_00, the top and the body? What were the small changes that you made? If you can post the file for direct inspection it would be easier to found what it wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by nneezz View Post
        Anyone know how to get rid of the artifacts in transparent clothes?

Spoiler
        Click image for larger version  Name:	20180912181557584.jpg Views:	1 Size:	80.6 KB ID:	6267855

Click image for larger version  Name:	20180912181642499.jpg Views:	1 Size:	92.4 KB ID:	6267856

kuronohonoo You might want to pose the female to fit the shirt, bind it, go back to t-pose then rebind the shirt again.
        Switch the material shader to the PBRsp_alpha shader.

Or even better yet duplicate the mesh/s, change the shader of one of the duplicates to the PBRsp_alpha shader.
        Set the duplicate that uses the PBRsp_alpha shader not to cast shadows.
        Set the duplicate using the other shader to only casts shadows (the object will not be drawn) by setting the cast shadows value to 3.

Also transparent objects receiving shadows is not supported under deffered rendering in Unity 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by nneezz View Post
          It happens to the original dress too...just a different pattern.

Spoiler
          Click image for larger version Name:	20180916115650021.jpg Views:	1 Size:	117.6 KB ID:	6287714

Nazgul1973 That's how the animation is. I never see a mod changing it. You can try adjusting it by yourself using a 3d animation editor.

edit: My transparency problem is explained here. Setting Z-write to 1 or change to cutoff mode didn't help but cutting mesh into pieces gave a lot better result.
          Doesn't that dress have an "under mesh"? That is the same mesh but only the inside is drawn, while the "over mesh" only the outside is drawn. You then set the render queue of the over mesh higher than the under mesh.

Comment

• nneezz
            Just out of curiosity, how did you did you cut the mesh? Front and back? or an additional cut for the sides? XY-plane-wise alone, or even more segmented?

Comment

• THENewguy1 Thank you, it works perfectly! I switched to PBRsp_alpha, create an under mesh, set both mesh cast/receive shadow to 1. Here's how it looks. FYI, I tried different render queue for the 2 mesh but it didn't effect the outcome. Cast/receive shadow = 0 didn't either. And the PBRsp_alpha_culling I used before doesn't need an under mesh.

enimaroah The body part was 1 piece at first then I cut it into 4 as in the image, then 8, then every single face. The 4 pieces looked the best with some artifacts, 8 has more artifacts and every face looked almost the same as no cut. I tried to cut it so that there is no overlapping area from the same mesh when viewing at various camera angle.

Comment

• Belgar17 Thank you for answering!! I was working with a clone cf_top_15.unity3d/P_cf_body_top_01_00, I make it a little bit shor. After that I export a FBX from cf_base.unity3d, and paste to P_cf_body_top_01_00/O_body_a. I am sorry, wiht it happen, because I haven't see some of the tutorial. Thank you very much!!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1w3...ZhrIRdI6woOL8q

Comment

• kuronohonoo Your mod is working fine - after save and in the studio.

Comment

• nneezz I'm so sorry, how do I save in studio? I can't find it in studio/studioNeo, without saving it in the main game. Thank you very much!!

Comment

• Sorry I meant after saving in the character maker the outfit looks fine. Load the char up in studio and it also looks fine (apart from the not-yet-calculated body normals).

Comment

• I don't know why but I can't even save in character maker. once I hit the save button, yhe body skin turn white.Thank you very much!!

Comment

• nneezz
                          nneezz commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I didn't get white skin while saving your mod. You should try it with a clean install version of the game. I normally have several backup versions of the game installed in case I messed the game up and need to rollback or when I wanted to test something.

• kuronohonoo I'm sorry that I couldn't get back to you before, I been trying for a few days get back to you but I keep having problems with Hongfire.

After checking your file I found the following:
                        Spoiler

Please download the pictures here: https://mega.nz/#!ohNk2QJS!QT2HBxNg_...hiNmIxj1HbUQlo

1. [Picture 1] Body seams are showing in you dressed state body (O_body_a). That easily fixed by recalculating the normals and tangents in SB3UGS. Be sure to select both the body mesh (O_body_a) and the uncensor mesh (cf_O_unc_b.02) when you recalculate.

2. [Picture 2] The half dressed state body (O_body_b) lost it reference to its material. Any time you see a mesh in that color means that program can’t find the material for it. That has happened to me on occasion but I don’t know of any simple way to fix it. The only way I know if to completely redo the animator structure again.

3. [Picture 3a] The top has parts that become invisible from some angles. That is because most of the shaders used by HS shows only 1 side of each mesh face. So the mesh is visible when look from the outside toward the inside but is invisible when looking from the inside toward the outside. There are two ways to correct this issue.
                        a. Use a material for the mesh with a shader which displays both sides of a mesh. For example material file mat_cha_00.unity3d has a material cf_m_top43_beer00_00 with shader PBRsp_culloff which displays both sides of a mesh face. This material is used by the beer dress to insure that when you look from beneath the dress the skirt don’t become invisible.
                        b. Create a second mesh similar to the original but with the direction of the visible faces turned around so that they will cover the original mesh faces when they turn invisible from some angles. For example in your file you have mesh O_top01_01_b which shows the tie from one side, and you have mesh O_top_01_01_b_u which shows the tie from the reverse side, that way the program can display the tie from any angle you are looking at it.

4. [Picture 4a] When copying the original animator, you didn’t include a copy of the Normal Monobehavior (Nml) for the animator. This cause what is commonly known as the Small Breast Shadows Bug, which creates some shadows beneath the breast when character breast size are very small, so small breast never looks correct. Picture A shows character with the shadows, picture B how it should be. If you check in SB3UGS the original file (cf_top_15) you will notice that in MonoB & Other tap there is reference to p_cf_body_top_01_Nml; this is the Nml which go with animator p_cf_top_01_00. Normally the Nml has the same general name of the animator it used with but if you are not sure you can open the asset’s Customlist and it will show in animator’s the parameters line. In the list of your Mod you can see it referenced in the 13th column. Nml’s are only found in tops, no other type of clothing use them. If you don’t care about the shadows for small breast you don’t have to worry about it but if you do care then you need to do the following:
                        a. Include a Nml for the animator.
                        b. If you made any changes to the top’s mesh or to the body’s mesh you have to recalculate and adjust Nml in SB3UGS. There is a tutorial by Enimaroah with explain how to adjust the Nml’s.

I made a similar Mod to yours a way back, Pictures 3b and 4b come from it. It can found here in case you don’t have it: https://mega.nz/#!E0M3EQyJ!CptIe_w7u...ya_UK0O-1igXNI

You can compare yours and mine to better understand some of the issues I’m talking about.

If there anything I have not make clear let me know.

Comment

• Belgar17 I tried to edit your post in order to insert the images, but the editor in vB5.3.0 is such a fragile piece of software when it comes to images, that I aborted the process.
                          HS01 HS02 HS03 HS04
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	HS01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	198.1 KB
ID:	6335647 Click image for larger version

Name:	HS02.jpg
Size:	149.3 KB
ID:	6335648 Click image for larger version

Name:	HS03.jpg
Size:	384.7 KB
ID:	6335649 Click image for larger version

Name:	HS04.jpg
Size:	457.1 KB
ID:	6335650

Comment

• enimaroah Thanks very much for trying. I took my days to post the message because I kept getting a lot of error messages in Hongfire, that is why I wasn't able to insert the images myself. Just putting on this reply has been difficult enough.

Comment

• Hey, I think I just managed to copy the facesitting position from "omakase"/"female lead" only to regular petting, anyone needs this?

-=Real 100% Lelouch Lamperouge zeal... fan=-

Comment

Working...
                              X