Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Please discuss modding about Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) (HS) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    • SB3UGS note the Experimental Versions!

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 01-29-2019, 01:35 AM.

• Originally posted by aastaroth View Post
    kyokoy99111119

How does the texture look like? If you want colourable hair, then the diffuse map should be in white texture.
    @aastaroth
    MY texture maybe not the white textrue. I AM NOT SURE.
    IN PS the texture with alpha is wihte textrue,BUT without alpha is gray.
    IN SB3 IS LOOKS LIKE THIS,IN SPBR THE FILES WORKS WELL,THE TEXTRUE ALSO LOOKS LIKE THIS.[ATTACH=CONFIG]n5681479[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n5681479[/ATTACH]
    in SBPR it works well
    Last edited by kyokoy99111119; 06-25-2016, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• @kyokoy99111119

Go to material editor, check the RGBA value of "Color". Is it 1.0000 or values much lower than that? Change them to 1.0000 and see if it makes any difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by aastaroth View Post
        @kyokoy99111119

Go to material editor, check the RGBA value of "Color". Is it 1.0000 or values much lower than that? Change them to 1.0000 and see if it makes any difference.
        @aastaroth
        I change the RGBA TO 1.0000 BUT still no use.
        seems like the textrue is colour is too dark.also I can't change the colour .

Comment

• Originally posted by kyokoy99111119 View Post
          @aastaroth
          I change the RGBA TO 1.0000 BUT still no use.
          seems like the textrue is colour is too dark.also I can't change the colour .
          Share your file please.... so we can know why it's not working...

Comment

• Eureka! We are back in business! Adding new assets no longer crashes the game. Just let me finish the update and then have a look at the smaller problems.

Comment

• @aastaroth
              @ramoram
              this is my file
              http://pan.baidu.com/s/1nvJA6El
              please help me to find want happened.

Comment

• Can u guys explain me what u achieved?
                "Illusion Company" Fan since 2007

Comment

• Originally posted by kyokoy99111119 View Post
                  @aastaroth
                  @ramoram
                  this is my file
                  http://pan.baidu.com/s/1nvJA6El
                  please help me to find want happened.
                  I can't access this page.... Showing me white page... Can you upload on Mega.

enimaroah
                  YOU DID IT!!!!
                  Spoiler

alphaomega well I completed half of the TR clothes that I am porting from SBPR.... but don't know what achievements you are asking about....

Comment

• Originally posted by alphaomega View Post
                    Can u guys explain me what u achieved?
                    You might have used a quote like this. But just in case you referred to me:

Sb3UGS creates wrong new assets which lets the game crash. Therefore - if you want to change a texture - you have to replace the texture in place. Sb3UGS reuses an existing Texture2D asset correctly. The thing that confused me for so long was that Secrossphere didn't have that problem; it accepted the Unity4 style for the wrong fields (ClassID).

Current state is a little less good than I thought. I can create new transforms, textures and materials and link to them successfully, but replacing meshes still crashes. So I have to search a little more before releasing an update.
                    Last edited by enimaroah; 06-26-2016, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by enimaroah View Post

You might have used a quote like this. But just in case you referred to me:

Sb3UGS creates wrong new assets which lets the game crash. Therefore - if you want to change a texture - you have to replace the texture in place. Sb3UGS reuses an existing Texture2D asset correctly. The thing that confused me for so long was that Secrossphere didn't have that problem; it accepted the Unity4 style for the wrong fields (ClassID).

Current state is a little less good than I thought. I can create new transforms, textures and materials and link to them successfully, but replacing meshes still crashes. So I have to search a little more before releasing an update.

I found some textures navigating with "Sb3UGS" i'm totally noob.... I know how to use "Sb3UGS" with "AG3" but w kind of problem, so how can i replace textures that i can't even export and re-edit?

It's really too complicated helping me achieving my goal? everyone will benefit from it.
                      Using "Sb3UGS" on "AG3" files was a piece of a cake....
                      I really want editing faces and bodies, without it my models won't have their uniqueness
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	New Bitmap Image.png
Views:	1
Size:	363.3 KB
ID:	5681912
                      Last edited by alphaomega; 06-26-2016, 12:34 PM.

Comment

• Textures in Unity files are stored in DDS and TGA format. You can see this in the texture editor. Usually DXT1 and DXT5 indicate DDS format, ARGB32 and RGBA32 are TGA like. Special case: when ARGB32 or RGBA32 also use mipmaps then the texture is exported as DDS.

In your example cf_t_face_00_07_00 the editor shows DXT1 which is indicating DDS format.

Edit with Gimp: rotate the image 180 degrees, paint normally, rotate back and save in the same format: DXT1 with mipmaps. Check the filesize. If your file is not 699.192 bytes long then you have not used the correct options or you changed the dimension of the image.

Replace with Sb3UGS: drop the image into Sb3UGS, select the image in the Images list, use "Replace" in the Texture Editor.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by enimaroah; 06-26-2016, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• I made some progress and i have to thank "enimaroah" for helping me.
                          Seems like editing "facial textures" effecting in-game "Facial Presets" which change her face meshes as well.
                          I've edited "cf_t_face_00_01_00" and it changed "facial presets Number 3"

I just wanna ask if i missed something, or I've achieved my goal ( editing face textures ). & Does editing body textures will Also effect "Body Presets"?

If is that so, we are limited to how much models we can edit..( for now maybe 8) unless we change them all the time with "Sb3UGS"

Name:	New Bitmap Image.png
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	5682132

Comment

• I think i missed something, tried to redo the process and found another problem.

There is 15 facial presets????? because seems like "cf_t_face_00_01_00" not effecting "preset face number 1" so in the demo we have only 9 face presets?
                            i need to check it more
                            Well Checked. This is totaly pain in the ass! it's hard but i make an example... this is "Unfinished model named Ahri(from lol)"
                            I've editied "CF_T_FACE_00_13_00" Inside "CF_T_FACE_00.Unity3d in order to make that happened.
                            Btw "CF_T_FACE_00_13_00" effected 3 facial presets 7,8,9....so it's like u edit 1 texture that effect 3 slots of presets...weird.

Name:	ahri.png
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	5682178

Last edited by alphaomega; 06-27-2016, 03:38 AM.

Comment

• Sb3UGS v1.0.53zeta

Bugfix for game crash. All operations should be working again like in SBPR. Sure, there are still bugs in it like the error for AudioClips.

I also added a few minor fixes:
                              • Selecting a material in a crossreference list prevented further editing in the material editor until a material had been selected from the material list.
                              • The hints for the Material Texture Animator at the bottom of material and texture tab had vanished.
                              • Morph preview groupbox was hidden too early when the main window's height was reduced.

Download:
                              sendspace, megafileupload

Sources:
                              sendspace, megafileupload
                              Last edited by enimaroah; 06-27-2016, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• Thanks for the update! I think copy-paste animator is still buggy now? Everything works fine on the animator and the game recognizes it, but when I copy it to another animator-less file the item disappeared.

Comment

Working...
                                X