Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Please discuss modding about Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) (HS) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    • SB3UGS note the Experimental Versions!

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 01-29-2019, 01:35 AM.

• Is there any kind of guide line for making new mods(clothes,shoes..etc) guys?
    I can make new mesh and textures but how exactly do I import it into the game?
    Sorry for my bad English

Comment

• The Glossary linked in my signature and in Sb3UGS's release post has a tutorial about making a texture variant of some existing clothes. If you never modded a Unity title then I would recommend to begin with this.

Comment

• conkec1993
        conkec1993 commented
        Editing a comment
        holy shit what is your profession,that is some detailed stuff

• Hi, thanks for your wonderful work.
      I'd like to export a girl from Honey Select with ripped muscles. I think muscularity is created through normal maps, so I'd need the mesh, UV and normal maps at least for it to work. Does SB3Utility allow you to export all that?
      I think I've found the map I'm looking for but it's the diffuse one, I can't seem to find the normal map: https://i.imgur.com/uVgrPBk.png
      Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

Comment

• JMam
        I had merged your post into the modding discussion since your question is directly related to HS.

But I am not sure about your goal. If you wanted to make a skintex texture then please say so then others might be able to help.

Comment

• Is there an existing way to change penis size or remove telescoping effect? The common plugin has a penis size slider but it doesn't work in most positions.

Comment

• Haven't had much success trying to search google, but while I can create an FK object I modded in, I still can't enable the FK nodes.

Is there something that HiR could have missed that I will have to do myself? I've tried examining 07.unity3d myself with SB3U but I'm not confident I can find the correct list I need to copy and modify.
            Last edited by Arpatron; 12-27-2018, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• I doubt that HiR would integrate such an entry, but I dont use HiR so I dont know for sure.

In any case you will need to create an ItemBoneList entry according to your ID.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	ItemListBones.png
Views:	1
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	6680669

Comment

• Hi there! Is there a way to have another map for the Room Clothes? i'm tired of the fact that they can only be seen on the Girl's Room, at least the Bath Clothes can be seen on 2 maps and the shower. The thing will be to have more maps and the girl's room for the Room Clothes. Thanks in advance!
                Possibility and Impossibility are states of the Mind

Comment

• Originally posted by enimaroah View Post
                  I doubt that HiR would integrate such an entry, but I dont use HiR so I dont know for sure.

In any case you will need to create an ItemBoneList entry according to your ID.
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	ItemListBones.png
Views:	1
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	6680669
                  Thank you very much!

Unfortunately I realized that I have no idea how to output information into tables in SB3U, such that I can copy and paste lines to and from...

Comment

• You have two choices to edit the TextAssets:
                    • Internally as in the screenshots. You double click the TextAsset.
                    • Externally. Select a TextAsset and press Ctrl-C for copying into the clipboard. And backwards with Ctrl-V you paste it into the selected TextAsset. Make sure that your external editor is ready to receive UTF-8 character encoded text - the encoding is not part of the information in the clipboard.

As soon as you begin editing list entries, you might have to continue to integrate all further items. I dont know if HiR will be able to handle manually edited list entries. So you should check any later integration of HiR.
                    Last edited by enimaroah; 12-31-2018, 04:25 AM.

Comment

• I'm looking for three things specifically:

#1: A method to keep a character reflection while removing the surface that produces the reflection, is there any way to do that in Studio Neo that I'm perhaps not aware of?

In Studio Neo, I add a character. Then I add a Ground surface (Floor Tile). The character's reflection onto the surface of the Ground Tile works fine (reflected upside down like it should, similar to having a mirror placed horizontally at the base of the character's feet). However, of course, if I uncheck the Ground Tile is gets visually removed from the scene (but remains in the Work panel). If doing that, the character's reflection goes away (obviously), since of course what's causing the reflection is the surface itself (shaders and so on).

What I'm looking for is a method, a way to either keep the Reflection while removing the Surface from the scene, OR... maybe, keep the Surface there BUT make it invisible while keeping the Reflection intact (essentially removing the Tiles Texture itself but the shader responsible for the Reflection would remain there). This is not a 'Mod Request' per say, but just thinking out loud and wondering if someone out there more qualified and familiar with Studio Neo would happen to know how to achieve such an effect (if so please let me know).

#2: A method to give a specific Direction to a character's Reflection, just like giving a scene Lightning directions (Lightning Width, and Length) in order to 'move' / distort / reshape / reposition a Reflection as the author sees fit. Is that possible at all?

This does NOT include anything about removing Surfaces by the way like in point #1. This one is specifically about wondering if a Reflection can be given directions in Studio Neo on existing (and still present, active) Surfaces (like Ground Tiles, or Water surfaces).

#3: A method (probably from a mod / Plugin, if one exists) to give direction, to reposition and to increase or decrease the intensity (or strength) of the the Sun Shaft (the "God Rays") Screen Effect.

Thanks.
                      Last edited by DeMolljok; 01-13-2019, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• I have a few questions.

Question 1. Why can't I take off some of the costumes in that particular mode?

For example, the swimbot part can't be taken off in the nude.

In other words, always wearing it.

I'd like to know how to solve it.

Question 2. some of the costumes in that particular mode can't be seen in customizing.

For example, neck accessory or pantyhose part can't be seen in list.

No ID or CABinet conflict. No problem with the data file, no problem with the path.

I'd like to know how to solve it.

I would appreciate your advice.

Comment

• About question #1. Game and studio have extra selections/buttons for switching such pieces on and off.

About question #2. May be the neck part of that costume is integrated into the top? Then it cant be switched off, nor can it be selected separately.

Comment

• Can SB3Utility export materials? It says a plugin is missing. Possible upcoming feature?

Comment

• Hello! I'm looking for the cum/ liquid mod Camtri uses for their cumshot scenes. I have the liquid items made by Core2 / posted by Super Hentai Man, but the items from that mod do no appear to be the same. Any help please?

Gallery: https://e-hentai.org/g/1396536/0788e21549/?p=19
                              Example: https://e-hentai.org/s/9d40f16476/1396536-790
                              Last edited by JJZGood; 05-08-2019, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X