Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Please discuss modding about Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) (HS) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    • SB3UGS note the Experimental Versions!

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 01-29-2019, 01:35 AM.

• hentaiotaku
    commented on 's reply
    Could you upload the napkin mod? I have created some item mods for Illusion's previous games, so I might be able to help you.

• jasonxx
    replied
    this is what i have now but i cannot resize

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-1.png
Views:	1
Size:	529.9 KB
ID:	5807927

Leave a comment:

• enimaroah
    replied
    Thanks for your report, Snooley!

I guess it will depend on usage of BA-servers and feedback whether Illusion decides to open this limited feature or not. An official update with additional effects could use it then.

Is Princess Bernadette safe from such attacks? I hope you also have some defence for her?

From time to time you could walk through the menus. All shortcuts like Ctrl-W are shown there.

Leave a comment:

• Snooley
    replied
    enimaroah
    Just wanted to say thanks again for all the updates you did to SB3U, I was able to come up with some pretty fun stuff, for BA in particular!
    Now let's just hope that Illusion gets rid of these hardcoded shenanigans so that we can actually share our work. xD

Spoiler

shinki
    I must have been asleep during classes, I didn't know about that hint regarding Ctrl+W! (That, or I forgot over time) Much thanks for that handy hint!

Regards,
    Snooley

Leave a comment:

• enimaroah
    replied
    Textures can be transported via the workspace as well, and doing so before the material enables Sb3UGS to reference textures in the material automatically. The critical difference is that transporting textures later is no problem, regardless which function you use while in contrast to use "Paste all Marked" to transport a Shader might kill some Material's attributes upon assignment of the Shader.

The two Paste functions in the Assets menu each have a tooltip which explains their usage. While Shaders, TextAssets and textual MonoBehaviours can be converted to text Sb3UGS got functions for exchange with the clipboard. But Materials aren't converted into text, and you would use "Mark for Copying" on it, switch to a destination file in which you would use "Paste all Marked".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X