Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Please discuss modding about Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) (HS) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    • SB3UGS note the Experimental Versions!

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 01-29-2019, 01:35 AM.

• There are so many of those mods. Maybe it is [Pondscum&hooh] EXTREME Cum Juices.
    Last edited by THENewguy1; 05-10-2019, 10:09 AM.

Comment

• Hi there, i was wondering is there a way to modify the light on a map, I don't like the "meat wall" map, i'm trying to make it look like a cave, but no matter how i modify the textures, there's always this red light (glow) on the map, i have tried putting lighter textures but it looks too bright and the red is still there, i made the textures brown using the same brightness/contrast parameters in Gimp, but as you can see in the image, the red is still there, Is there a way to modify that?

Thanks in advance!
      Possibility and Impossibility are states of the Mind

Comment

• Found today one thing about HoneyKatsu and textures for it. Was reinstalling game and mods because found it started devouring all my 16gb of RAM. Then I removed game and started to install mods group by group. And even after 1000 installed mods my game still was 2-2.5gb in RAM. Then I installed 910mb. of HoneyKatsu textures and executed game after this.. Already after I noticed what loading time became much slower I already understood and when main menu was loaded game process memory became 12gb -14gb. instead of standart 2gb.! I reexecuted game again and was same result. Then I removed all 910mb. of HoneyKatsu textures and memory consumption again became standart 2gb.

~1000 installed mods:

~1000 installed mods and 910 mb of HoneyKatsu textures:

If you are have 32gb. of ram then you dont need to care and with 16gb. with big swap you can play but with 8gb. I suppose it will be is not real to play without crashes and black screens.

Comment

• THENewguy1
          THENewguy1 commented
          Editing a comment
          You have a plugin compatibility problem I bet, probably an outdated or improperly installed LRE graphics patch or other plugin. I had a memory leak because of that, took a while to fill up 16 GiBs of RAM.

• Originally posted by Viper13 View Post
        Hi there, i was wondering is there a way to modify the light on a map, I don't like the "meat wall" map, i'm trying to make it look like a cave, but no matter how i modify the textures, there's always this red light (glow) on the map, i have tried putting lighter textures but it looks too bright and the red is still there, i made the textures brown using the same brightness/contrast parameters in Gimp, but as you can see in the image, the red is still there, Is there a way to modify that?

Thanks in advance!
        You could change the light maps or you could change the base ambient light.

The best thing to do is change the base ambient light, you can do this with the LRE graphics patch but then you will have to make the adjustments each time you play the game. However I think the values for the base ambient light for each map is stored in a list file somewhere but I have not found it yet.

Or, there is a bug you can exploit, I am not sure if it is a map specific bug or not though. Add a directional light outside the meatwall that is set to cast shadows with shadow strength at 1 which is 100%. Make sure the cast shadow flags are set right for the meatwall map. Now the map will become darker. Make sure the directional light is shine the right direction too.
        Last edited by THENewguy1; 06-17-2019, 08:27 AM.

Comment

• THENewguy1
          THENewguy1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Drat I have disscovered that this map like some others is bugged in that the ambient light level does not affect the light maps. CORRECTION the directional light trick does work if light maps are on.

So if you want to make it darker you need to create new light maps, or delete or turn off the light maps or delete the light map prefab data in the unity3d file for the map, or find a way to get the ambient light setting to affect the light maps (code).

The light maps for the meatwall map are kind of crap, so delete the light maps or light map prefab data I guess or use the directional light trick. Some other maps also can look better with illusion's light maps off. So many bugs to fix.

I have upgraded some of the maps and plan to upgrade them all at some point.
          Last edited by THENewguy1; 06-23-2019, 12:51 AM.

• Viper13
          Viper13 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks again, yeah the lights suck, the courtyard and the girls room are to bright. I will check those things out and see what happens. Have a good day!

• THENewguy1
          THENewguy1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I now realized the directional light trick has the same effect as turning off the light maps. LOL

• Im a novice at this sort of thing.

I have downloaded and added a few clothing mods, placing the mods into correct folders. But when I open the game and go to Custom Creator, the mods are not there.

Is there a step I am missing or a piece of software I dont have?

Some of the older ILLUSION games had Wizards that added mods, do I need one for Honey Select?

Comment

• Viper13
          Viper13 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi there, when downloading mods make sure that you have all the plugins necessary for the mods to work, sometime they need some plugins to work correctly. Also if the Slot ID's for the clothing are already in use the game won't show them. Also make sure that you have v1.20 of the game, most new mods use that version. Download "HSResolveMoreSlotID" from here: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...ed-june-1-2019 Install it and run it, this tool is very useful for those kinds of problems.

• I would like to use bonesframework,hspe,hsus,moreAccessories,NodesCons traints,etc very,very much.
        But it's impossible because I'm a 4K (no-LRE) user and I can't patch 630
        Is there a way for 4K (no-LRE) users to patch 630? (Now I know that there is only a patch that rolls back after 630 patches.)
        I want to know if there is a way for 4K (no-LRE) users to use those modes.
        I wish someone could help me.

Comment

• THENewguy1
          THENewguy1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Why can't you patch the game?
      Working...
      X