Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Modding] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)

Please discuss modding about Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) (HS) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    • SB3UGS note the Experimental Versions!

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 01-29-2019, 01:35 AM.

• I tried to add a new accessories, the list have disappeared but model

Then I found the same type of accessories to load the file path must be and the first parts at the same path

The discovery of have the same?

Comment

• Thanks for the reports!

Yes, I have noticed the Copy & Paste of Animators doesn't produce files which would be accepted by the game - although the game doesn't crash in that case. The file header seems not to be correct, but even when corrected the file isn't accepted by the game. My prio #1.

@qisidenidi:
      I am not sure if I understood all of your report. Make sure that when you edit a copy of an accessory file, e.g. ca_*.unity3d or any other in abdata\chara, you have to change the CAB-String. Each CAB-String in abdata\chara must be unique.

Comment

• @ramoram
        here
        is the new link
        https://mega.nz/#!VxUXRIrY!n2PaepbfI...i8yZcC0lBv_VgQ

Comment

• For Unity5 files I made a workaround for a missing information which resulted in one value within range of 0 - 3. So when a file is completely changed - like when pasting an Animator - then this value might have to be changed as well. Chance for failure: 75%. Until I can find the missing information I could only provide the current value, and let you changed it.

The error is also logged in output.log file:
          Spoiler
          The AssetBundle 'D:/HoneySelectTrial/HoneySelectTrial_64_Data/../abdata/chara/ca_arm_00 - Copy.unity3d' can't be loaded because it was not built with the right version or build target.

(Filename: Line: 406)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
          at AssetBundleManager.LoadAsset (System.String assetBundleName, System.String assetName, System.Type type, System.String manifestAssetBundleName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at CommonLib.LoadAsset[GameObject] (System.String assetBundleName, System.String assetName, Boolean clone) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          at CharBody+<LoadCharaFbxDataAsync>c__Iterator25.Move Next () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
          UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine_Auto(IEnu merator)
          UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerat or)
          CharBody:LoadCharaFbxData(Type, Int32, Int32, String, Boolean, Byte, Transform, Int32, Boolean)
          <ChangeAccessoryAsync>c__Iterator27:MoveNext()
          UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine_Auto(IEnu merator)
          UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerat or)
          CharBody:ChangeAccessory(Int32, Int32, Int32, String, Boolean)
          CustomMenu.SmAccessorynChangeIndex(GameObject, Boolean)
          CustomMenu.<SetButtonClickHandler>c__AnonStorey9E: <>m__A3(Boolean)
          UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall`1:Invoke(Object[])
          UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCallList:Invoke(Object[])
          UnityEngine.Events.UnityEventBase:Invoke(Object[])
          UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent`1:Invoke(Boolean)
          UnityEngine.UI.Toggle:Set(Boolean, Boolean)
          UnityEngine.UI.Toggle:Set(Boolean)
          UnityEngine.UI.Toggle:set_isOn(Boolean)
          UnityEngine.UI.Toggle:InternalToggle()
          UnityEngine.UI.TogglenPointerClick(PointerEventData)
          UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents:Execute(IPo interClickHandler, BaseEventData)
          UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents:Execute(Gam eObject, BaseEventData, EventFunction`1)
          UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModulerocessMousePress(MouseButtonEventData)
          UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModulerocessMouseEvent(Int32)
          UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModulerocessMouseEvent()
          UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModulerocess()
          UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()

(Filename: Line: -1)

Comment

• enimaroah

sorry ,My English is poor

Um participant.

00 abdata \ list \ characustom_trial \. Unity3d

I modified cf_f_swim_00

Replication and an increase in a row

Modified the third column (I think this column is to load the model file path) chara/test/cf_swim_00 unity3d

It can load and display

But the same method

Accessories can't display

The path of the other columns must be the same and the first column

我的英语真是弱爆了...

Comment

• I made an accessory for the arm.
              1. Click image for larger version

Name:	ArmAccessory01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	5683223
              2. copied ca_arm_00.unity3d to "ca_arm_00 - Copy.unity3d"
              3. made the CAB-String unique
                Click image for larger version

Name:	ArmAccessory02.jpg
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	5683224
              4. changed material attributes to let it look a bit different
              5. Click image for larger version

Name:	ArmAccessory03.jpg
Size:	130.4 KB
ID:	5683225

You would have to tell me what you did to your accessory file (your "ca_arm_00 - Copy.unity3d").

Comment

• qisidenidi
                qisidenidi commented
                Editing a comment
                I have found my mistake
                Thank you very much

• SB3UGS_v1.0.53eta allows to change the Inventory Offset which Sb3UGS can detect but cant generate.

This sadly means that if your file isn't accepted by the game you would have try other values. Check the output_log.txt file if it is really the reason for failure.

Download:
              sendspace, megafileupload
              Attached Files

Comment

• Hi, guys

fortunately, my mod still works on this trial. (with "Testbuild" version)
                but it seems I have to wait for Unityscript that change overlay color of penis to be the same color as character's skin.
                (I messed around with material tab for changing that shaft's color to match with the char's -_-")
                Attached Files

Comment

• bbwman
                  bbwman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hope you don't have to wait long. Amazing how many great mods are coming out for this demo. Great work everyone!

• Can someone TLR on how to make mods? Specifically tattoos and accessories?

Comment

• enimaroah
                  Replacing the accessories doesn't crash the game with new SB3UGS, Haven't tested the boots yet but I will try it later stages. Thanks....

Comment

• Hey,
                    i'm new here. So i have 2 questions.
                    I got Sexy Beach Premium Resort, Play Club and the Honey Select demo.
                    So those games are all from the same company right? And its the same engine right?
                    Why are there different files needed to get the uncensored game? Sometimes its a asset file, sometimes a unity file?
                    Why do the uncensore patches all look different? I like the cameltoe uncensore for Play Club the most, is there a way to use it on every Illusion game?
                    (i dont want to insult the creators of the other mods, its just my personal preference)

And my second question:
                    Is there a way to add more male characters in the game? Or is there a way to mod the male characters that are already in there into something different?
                    I'm looking for some fantasy monster stuff but all of the games just offer human males. It would be great to have some more choices.

Thanks for the help.
                    Last edited by RichtigerRiecher; 07-02-2016, 05:41 AM.

Comment

• @lolztosord:
                      Browse the game files with Sb3UGS. Find the file with the original textures. Export, edit and replace this texture. The procedure is the same as it is for SBPR. So tutorials and helpful posts for SBPR also apply for HS - please have a look into the Glossary linked in my signature.

If you did this first replacement successfully then revert the modified game files and make it standalone. There are plenty of posts in SBPR modding discussion about list files, and in the subforum for SBPR like the sticky topic from hellothisisuser.

Your plan to work on accessories is good! Do the texture mod first, then accessories. The difficulty will increase for them. Next step after accessories would be hair cuts.

Originally posted by RichtigerRiecher View Post
                      Hey,
                      i'm new here. So i have 2 questions.
                      I got Sexy Beach Premium Resort, Play Club and the Honey Select demo.
                      So those games are all from the same company right? And its the same engine right?
                      Why are there different files needed to get the uncensored game? Sometimes its a asset file, sometimes a unity file?
                      Why do the uncensore patches all look different? I like the cameltoe uncensore for Play Club the most, is there a way to use it on every Illusion game?
                      (i dont want to insult the creators of the other mods, its just my personal preference)

And my second question:
                      Is there a way to add more male characters in the game? Or is there a way to mod the male characters that are already in there into something different?
                      I'm looking for some fantasy monster stuff but all of the games just offer human males. It would be great to have some more choices.

Thanks for the help.
                      Welcome to HF!

Even if the same game engine would have been used - actually two have been used Unity4 and Unity5 - the skeletons of the bodies have been redesigned for each game. None of the mods for one game would be accepted without modification in another.

Your second question can be answered when the game will have been released. I guess that there will be some customization for male characters too. [Female characters from SBPR can be converted by the demo. Does this conversion do anything to males?]

The fix for AudioClips is nearly ready. It will enable you to work on sound, voices and music.

Comment

• SB3UGS_v1.0.53theta supports AudioClips in Unity5 AssetBundle files. This includes that CAB-Strings are shortened to 36 characters when Automatic Renaming is enabled.

Like in Secrossphere files containing any sound are converted and the data of the sounds is written into an extra *.resource file.

Download:
                        sendspace, megafileupload

Comment

• I think I'm hating this CAB-string thing. I can't get a standalone custom list to work at all, I always get the white skin bug no matter what string I set manually...
                          My blog, you can find my mods there too.

Comment

• The Cab-String in Unity5 AssetBundle files (containing no sound) is always 36 characters long. It doesn't have to be changed for list files, but it must be changed for files in abdata\chara. I made an example a few pages ago.

When creating a new list file, I always start a copy of \abdata\list\characustom_trial\00.unity3d. The new name of the file is always ending with 00 which saves me the renaming of the TextAssets I want to retain.

With this method I never had to care for the CAB-String nor did I have to change the Inventory Offset and the item was shown in the list. I hope your are using the latest version of Sb3UGS.

Comment

Working...
                            X