[miconisomi] Houkago Rinkan Chuudoku

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Translation] [miconisomi] Houkago Rinkan Chuudoku

Click image for larger version  Name:	taikenban.png Views:	1 Size:	58.7 KB ID:	5749081

GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Still looking for actual jp -> en translators and quality checkers.
    If you are interested, just leave a message!
    Also join us at Discord #hrinkan to get more infos or for just having a friendly chat.

To contribute to the translation of this game I made a translation mod

The mod contains
    • Translatable UI resources -> partial translated sprites and text in English included
    • Uncensored patch

Mod Installation:
    1. Make a backup of ...\AGH_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll
    2. Copy the folders "Plugins" and "Managed" into the AGH_Data directory

Translators Info:
    • ...\AGH_DataPlugins\UITranslation\Image -> contains translated sprites and images
    • ...\AGH_DataPlugins\UITranslation\Text -> contains translation text files
      • Translation.txt -> Mostly labels. It also contains choices and h scene dialogs (untranslated yet)
      • MasterScenario.txt -> Story text + triggers
    • Directories are always checked for changes after every scene change -> will reload

Supported game version: 1.0.2
    Download latest mod: rinkan102_translationmod_v1.2

Older Versions
    Spoiler

Dropbox Share includes
    - Raw Images
    - Machine translations (still buggy)
    - Current translation progress
    - etc

Revision History / Plans / ToDo
    Spoiler

ToDo
    - Story Translation (64%) - Updated 2017-06-18
    - H Scenes / Other Texts (79%) - Updated 2017-10-02
    - Inner Voice Translation (0%) - Updated 2016-12-28

Translation Mod v1.2 (for Gameversion 1.0.2) (100%) - Updated 2017-10-22
    - Mod for game version 1.02
    - Bugfixes

Translation Mod v1.1 (100%) - Updated 2017-02-26
    - Add Inner Voice Text Overlay
    - Fix Story Mode Cinematics
    - Fix Translation Key File
    - Uncensored Patch (Added Cross section)

Translation Mod v1 (100%) - Updated 2016-12-22
    - Initial Implementation
    - Sprite Translation (Menu/Buttons)
    - UI Translation
    - Text fitting

Contributors
    Spoiler

(active)
    SnowB - Mod Creator, Sprite editor, key translation (machine), UI Text fitting
    Anzi - Sprite editor, key translation (machine), OP Picture
    Ras Alaghe - Story translation (Main Translator)
    Jim Hard - Proofreader, Qualitychecker

(inactive)
    SpindleFibres - Technical Know-How
    Fiddlerred - Story translation (Saya ED)

Please keep the posts translation and mod related.
    Last edited by SnowB; 10-22-2017, 04:01 PM. Reason: Mod for Game Version 1.02 added

I got a question about it - it says it's for 1.0.1, mine is currently 1.0.0, although I didn't purchase it, but DLed from anime-sharing website. Is there any way to upgrade it to 1.0.1?

Comment

This was already answered in the discussion thread. Updating to the latest version requires a full re-download of the game.
      The cake turned out to not be a lie after all!

My UpperVolta AG3 Mod Wizzard ready conversions

Comment

Originally posted by Sibushang View Post
        This was already answered in the discussion thread. Updating to the latest version requires a full re-download of the game.
        Well, the point is that every source I try still holds the 1.0.0. Not that I'm that much not happy with my current game, but the UI translation really messes up title screen, and the only way I can choose scenes - is from Debug menu (clicking Saya's breasts).
        Last edited by s4eed; 12-22-2016, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Those using version 1.0.0 can try to remove or rename the Title.png under Plugins\UITranslation\Image file to something else. This will make the Title screen back to the original one (untranslated).

Thanks for the translation mod, SnowB!

Comment

Included Dropbox share which contains the raw image files and story machine translations.
          Somehow the translated sprites for 1.0.0 ended up there

Comment

I have the menu illegible, as if the pieces of the menu image were mixed. I changed the resolution it's the same

Comment

Originally posted by Totofle View Post
              I have the menu illegible, as if the pieces of the menu image were mixed. I changed the resolution it's the same
              You should follow avavile advice and rename or remove the Title.png file, then you'll have unaltered title screen from which you can launch any free-mode event and then you'll have the access to translated menu and options.

Comment

• Totofle
                Totofle commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks You !

Hi! I played this game for a while and I like it enough to try a bit of translation. So I grabbed the MasterScenario.txt and went through the first scene as a test. I don't know if I would be able to implement it in the game, so I attach here the file with this bit of translation. SnowB, could you test whether it runs well in-game? As it is now I'm not sure about line width, three lines on the same screen and characters' names working fine. By the way, though Elena herself seems to address the main character as "Miyama-kun", his name in the character box is simply left as "Main character" in Japanese, which is a bit uncommon, but anyway I also left it as that, "MC".

See you guys
              Attached Files

Comment

• SnowB
                SnowB commented
                Editing a comment
                Hello Ras! Thanks for your contribution!
                I didn't notice any misbehavior with the file you sent. As long as you keep it as you did there shouldn't be any problem. The line breaks can be fitted in anytime, so you shouldn't worry about them yet (you could also just keep them as one liner for now).

Currently there aren't any people working on the translation, so your help is really appreciated. If you have more questions or want to chat a bit you can always join me on Quake.net #hrinkan

Hi SnowB!
              Thank You for the effort, much appreciated. (Big thx for all the contributors.)

Quick and maybe silly question. I have the v1.00 of the game, and just got around to start playing it; can I uncensor the v1.00 with the files provided with the link in your OP? (rinkan101_translationmod_v1.0)
              To be even more exact: which Assembly-CSharp.dll should I use for the uncensor? There are as many as 3 different versions - oh yeah, I did comb through most of the game discussion thread...

I know it wouldn't be too hard to just test it, but hey, maybe someone here can help a bro out!
              Noticed that the music during the title screen disappeared after patching with the one in the OP here. Not that it gave me a major heartbleed or anything.

Anyhow, should I maybe use the one from the game's thread, 'rinkan1.0.0_uncensored_SBrevA' from a couple weeks ago? Is that the best uncensor-wise for a v1.00?

Thanks in advance, and keep up the good work. Game looks amazing. Deserves a TL.

Comment

• SnowB
                SnowB commented
                Editing a comment

• redorc
                redorc commented
                Editing a comment
                @SnowB
                Oh, so you haven't ported it to 1.01. Thanks anyway!

• zipetya
                zipetya commented
                Editing a comment
                @redorc
                Going by SnowB's first comment to this post, I would believe that the uncensor in the TL mod has all the things uncensored that the other one (in the game's thread, for v1.00) you were asking about, has.

"I don't know if there might be compatibility issues with the one in this OP (might work - read other posts above). It does include all the uncensored stuff + extras." -> when I asked if the mod for v1.01 (in the OP) would work on a v1.00.
                Hope this settles it!

Finally had a look at things, and have some bugs (sort of) to report with regards to the 'Assembly_CSharp.dll' in the TL mod. It uncensors the "members" just fine (and all; the dudes in the surroundings get uncensored too; also won't change back to mosaiced after the settings on genital display are played with (some of the other uncensoring CSharp.dlls have this problem)), however it

-won't uncensor the x-ray cutin (i.e. won't/can't use 'CH01_uterus.png' from Mods\images) - maybe can be easily implemented?
              -will break some cutscenes (e.g. when Elene introduces her other 2 girlfriends, before the first Elena "torture" scene on Day 0, or also on Day 0, the scene before the first brother-sister sex action, after the first gangbang) - seems like the models are just put on the position of each other (as in, the same place), vitually no movement; the text can be advanced though, so doens't break things completely
              -makes the music in the title screen go bye-bye xP

I hope these help, and someone can/wants to fix them.
              The UI translation is much appreciated, hope you guys still have some fight in you!
              Last edited by zipetya; 02-06-2017, 11:34 PM.

Comment

• SnowB
                SnowB commented
                Editing a comment
                I appreciate the feedback!
                If you are using the machine/partial translated MasterScenario.txt file it will most likely cause a ton of bugs. (WIP)
                I am still trying to implement some uncensored stuff from the trial version. As soon as I think it's releasable i can put it up for download + bugfixes.

• zipetya
                zipetya commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks for the reply. Also for the continued effort!

Hmm... Cutscene bug still persists even after removing the MasterScenario.txt, and even after removing the 'Plugins' folder that is to be added by the mod.
                Which is why I am lead to believe it has something to do with .dll file. (dated 16-12-22 16:57)

Or is it only me having this bug?
                (using it on a v1.01, btw)

• SnowB
                SnowB commented
                Editing a comment
                definitely a bug in the dll!

So before another month passes...

Added Version 1.1
              - Added Inner Voice Text Overlay (Translation still open)
              - Fix Story Mode Cinematics
              - Fix Translation Key File
              - Added uncensored cross section sprite

So hopefully all mentioned problems are fixed.

Btw we still need translators
              Storymode at 50%, h-scenes etc are still open

Until next time!

Comment

• zipetya
                zipetya commented
                Editing a comment
                A huge thank You for TLmod_v1.1!
                Nice to see those bugs getting fixed. (o-o)b

Will check it out once I get the chance, and report if anything seems out of order.

---- Someone be a hero and help these fine gentlemen in their noble endeavor of getting this wonderful game a well-deserved TL ----
                Thank you!

Great work with the translation! right now im downloading the version 1.02 to check if the translation works fine in the lastest version of the game
              (Sorry with my english!!! xDD)

EDIT: The Assembly-CSharp.dll its different in the 1.02 with some issues if use the modified dll, (black semen xDD) I will waiting if you are planning update the version to 1.02
              Last edited by XeBz; 03-07-2017, 05:22 PM.
              щ(ಠ益ಠщ) щ(ಠ益ಠщ) SORRY WITH MY ENGLISH!!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ) щ(ಠ益ಠщ)
              (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ I HATE MYSELF!!! xD (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Comment

Someone still working on a translation for this game? It's nice, but i don't understand nothing u_u

Comment

Originally posted by AllocatorDeath View Post
                  Someone still working on a translation for this game? It's nice, but i don't understand nothing u_u
                  We are, don't worry! Translation for the main scenario is already about 55-60% done. We're advancing somewhat slow, but we plan to finish the translation of all the main dialogues as well as the interactive scenes with Elena and the other three girls sooner or later. Currently waiting for SnowB to make some adjustments with the tools we use to implement it in-game. Greetings!

Comment

• AllocatorDeath
                    AllocatorDeath commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ah, thank you for your reply. This game is very nice and i'd be happy playing by understanding it. I will wait trustful to play it.
                Working...
                X