[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Mod Request Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Mod Request Thread

You have an idea for a mod for HS? Then this is the thread for you. And of course it is for modders and supporters to answer or comment the ideas.

Useful Links
    Counterpart to this thread on AS - [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Mod Request Thread
    [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion and FAQ
    Wiki - http://wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames...e=Honey_Select
    [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) STUDIO Picture Works
    [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Character Upload Thread
    [Modding Discussion] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)
    Honey Select Mods
    Attached Files
    Last edited by enimaroah; 02-23-2017, 02:24 AM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	KreanCj.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	158.4 KB
ID:	5764095This would be super sexy on a busty girl

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	20170209035254306.png Views:	2 Size:	558.5 KB ID:	5764115Click image for larger version  Name:	20170209035301040.png Views:	1 Size:	45.1 KB ID:	5764116Click image for larger version  Name:	20170209035307358.png Views:	1 Size:	42.0 KB ID:	5764117Click image for larger version  Name:	20170209035257823.png Views:	1 Size:	45.9 KB ID:	5764118 There is a mod that look like that, but is not the same desing of course.
      I don't know if you have it, but if not I gave you the link

link removed ▬ KEY: bxvt (THIS IS NOT MY MOD (SAW2008 MADE IT)
      Attached Files
      Last edited by enimaroah; 02-10-2017, 04:26 AM.

Comment

• Storyline
        Storyline commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you! That is pretty dang close!

• topomms
        topomms commented
        Editing a comment
        the link was removed D:

Fine, and did you contact Saw2008 and asked for permission to redistribute his mod? Why not?

Comment

I want this

Comment

Requesting Paz hair from Metal Gear. Can't believe it doesn't exist already lol
          Also, if you're feeling randy, more curly hair styles. There's not alot of variety in hair consistency yet unfortunately.
          "Some men dream of worthy accomplishments, while others stay awake and do them."-???

Comment

The Backless Dress by Saw2008 mentioned within post #3 is one of the best imo.

Name:	20170301223433324.png
Views:	1
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	5771019

Last edited by JimN; 03-01-2017, 02:53 PM.

Comment

My recent Modding ideas are:

1. Importing SBPR maps/ studio Maps. I think many people may miss the clinic, park and other maps from SBPR, just like me.
              2. School related items. Though HS has classroom maps and related furnitures, mods like school bags and bento boxes exist, but items like books, pens, rulers are still missing I believe.
              3. CSI themed items. like items/ weapons with blood stains, more blood stains, "Do not cross" lines, DSC cameras, tags with numbers on them, etc.

Comment

• ramoram
                ramoram commented
                Editing a comment
                You may need to skip point#1. It's available at: AnimeSharing.

• Mindless
                Mindless commented
                Editing a comment
                ramoram Thank you for the imformation. I am not aware of that because I had a hard time trying to access that forum recently, received error messages from Cloudfire constantly . Will go there and do some search as soon as possible.

I've talked myself out of asking elsewhere, 'cause I figured it would be too much of a bother.
              Buuuuuut... if there's going to be a thread just for it... might as well toss the ideas out there! (might be others interested in them as well)

1) Alternate mode for half-off pantyhose, that like, lowers them to mid-thigh or something rather than taking them off one leg entirely.

2) Or alternatively, one that causes them to be "ripped open" rather than removed. (either would be fantastic - I'm weird like that)

3) Maybe a mod that allows for something like missing a single (or multiple) limbs? Like, a hand or a leg or head?
              Not necessarily something I crave, but thinking most other Illusion games I've seen have had something like this at one point.

4) Not really a mod, so much as a program, but maybe a plug-in... A mod that will create a face from provided photo(s), as best it can match?
              I know I've spent a ton of time in creator all "I kinda want it like this person, but a little more..." and lost a lot of time there.

I'm sure I've got more, but that's all I can think for now.

Comment

Well, so long as modders are looking for requests...

I've been recreating a lot of the girls from my SBPR studio project into HoneySelect, but the mods available for both are a bit different. In this instance, I was hoping someone could port over this medium-length "back" hair. I'm not sure which game it originally came from, but I think I got it in SBPR via Hensoul's Play Club hair mod.

Sample below, on the left. (The girl on the right is my attempt at recreating her as best I can in HoneySelect without the hair model).

Spoiler
                Click image for larger version  Name:	Aubrey Samples.jpg Views:	7 Size:	360.1 KB ID:	5772658

Last edited by UsagiTripleSix; 03-05-2017, 03:27 PM. Reason: Edit: Still trying to figure out how to attach and insert images...

Comment

• UsagiTripleSix
                  UsagiTripleSix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Actually, it looks like the game could really use medium-length hair in general. It looks like I used a bunch of them in SBPR.

Is it difficult to port over hairs from SBPR to HS at all? If I get desperate enough, I might have to try to see if I can figure it out myself (though the difficulty is always finding the time to mess around with stuff like this).

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, I searched around for a FAQ thread or something similar but couldn't find it, if I'm in the wrong place, please point me in the right direction, but what happened to the mod with the Night Elf (from World of Warcraft) face tattoos? I saw it once, and I thought I had it downloaded, but now I can't seem to find it. I had an issue where a bad mod file messed up my install and I deleted everything to start over. Was the mod removed or am I insane? Is this just a different dimension I've accidentally walked into that didn't have it?

Comment

Hey people,

exist there some penis items?
                  If not, can someone create some?

Comment

Came back with some other trivial ideas of mod...

1. Accessories/ clothes/ Shoes for nurse: HS got a nurse outfit but missed quite a lot items related to nurse for some reason, like nurse shoes/ sandals, stethoscopes (as neck accessories)... I remember seeing these in previous Illusion games but they choose to ditch them in HS. Also I think a nurse sweater (those sweater/ jacket clothes nurses always wearing in movies and mangas, don't know what's the exact name of it...) as overtop/sleeves would be nice, similar to the one in Totaldecay78's Ovetops set. (Sadly the one in that set is not compatible to the nurse outfit in the game. ) An id tag (pinned on the coat or hanging on the neck) would be nice too, and may be useful for many job related outfits.

2. More clothes representing professions for male: Like janitor, pilot, express deliver guy/mail man, doctor, police, inpatient, chef... etc.

3. More wedding related maps/ items/ clothes/ accessories, etc: like variant style of wedding dress, Bridal veil, Wedding Bouquet(As item), scene decorations like Pillars and gates with flowers, wedding cakes and Champagne tower(Can be done with existing items but very time consuming) , and maps suitable for wedding ceremony and wedding banquet.

4. I am wondering if importing the heroine of the VR kanojo into HS possible.
                    Last edited by Mindless; 03-12-2017, 07:33 AM.

Comment

• Mindless
                      Mindless commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well, after literally fooling around the internet I found out that a nurse sweater does exists as well as a colorable version of the nurse outfit, but not on any (?) major English HS modding community, but on a Japanese bulletin or something.

• The Black One
                      The Black One commented
                      Editing a comment
                      About bridal set you can find some of those in roy12's mods:

https://roy12mods.com/wp/2016/06/18/sbpr-bridal-set/

Edit: Unfortunately i can not download that mod for now.
                      Last edited by The Black One; 10-12-2017, 09:23 PM.

Does anyone know if there is a hot tub prop of set anywhere? I started writing a scene for one without first considering whether or not such a thing exists. (I suppose I can always fake it in Photoshop if I need to...)

Also: Sweaty skins. I know they have a set of these in SBPR, but does such a thing exist for HS (for the 4k texture set)?

Comment

• DillDoe
                      DillDoe commented
                      Editing a comment
                      there is a ported version of wet body skin for skintexmod for HS.

• UsagiTripleSix
                      UsagiTripleSix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Awesome! I haven't had a chance to try SkinTexMod yet, but I think I've located the textures you mentioned.

Name:	charaF_2017_0226_2008_12_987.png
Views:	4
Size:	148.5 KB
ID:	5775415

I really want a body transparency mod implemented. Its the only way ill be able to complete my slime girl character.
                    I also wonder if its possible to make boots that look like harpy legs?

Name:	Papi_Harpy_(2).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	5775416
                    Last edited by dragongod0117; 03-13-2017, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X