[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Mod Request Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Mod Request Thread

You have an idea for a mod for HS? Then this is the thread for you. And of course it is for modders and supporters to answer or comment the ideas.

Useful Links
    Counterpart to this thread on AS - [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Mod Request Thread
    [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion and FAQ
    Wiki - http://wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames...e=Honey_Select
    [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) STUDIO Picture Works
    [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Character Upload Thread
    [Modding Discussion] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)
    Honey Select Mods
    Attached Files
    Last edited by enimaroah; 02-23-2017, 02:24 AM.

If someone can resolve this futa mod for Normal studio? I wanna make a futa orgy strap-on Story with anime style
    For the one who will fix it, he will can choose which one of those girls will wear the dick

Comment

I just want something really simple. Can anyone separate the Ponytail from this hair? I am in dire need of this for my character.
      Attached Files

Comment

Honey Select Unlimited was anounced and trial demo with officialy uncensored models was released. Is it psssible to import those uncensored models into original game in some way?

Comment

Hey, does someone know if there exists a mod to change clothing parts in Studio Neo? Something like: I have a full set of clothes, but only want to change the underwear (bra and panties), which I precreated in another clothing set, so that I had as outcome another full set of clothes, with another set of underwear... Of course I could precreate sets with different underwear, yet I try to evade this, if possible. Would be much work, for this project I'm working on.

Pretty problematic, because there is not even a "Only underwear" button in character creation, like the "Only accessoire" button. It's a shame.

Comment

does anyone can make kokoro's swimming outfit C19 and C35 in Honey Select mod, here is the pictures, thx

Comment

Is there anyone who can make this character? I would be very much obliged to you if someone would help me.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	de01.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	336.3 KB
ID:	6009100
              Click image for larger version

Name:	de02.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	6009101
              Attached Files

Comment

Could someone please make Demonica Suits for man and woman? Thanks in advance!!
              Attached Files

Comment

I'd request a mod for StudioNeo to be able to put characters into groups (folders). Doesn't work, for whatever stupid reason.

Comment

Is there a mod that allows to keep an original Female character size and height when we Replace Males with them by using other mods?

For example, the famous "Shortcut Plugins" allows us to Replace a Male character in a scene with a Female character card that we then load in from the plugin's own menu (for the base Honey Select game, along with Studio and Studio Neo). However, when we do that, the Female character that is then Replacing the Male character is MUCH larger than the actual original size and height that she has from the game creator. Because of that, body / legs / arms / hands and sometimes groin positioning (and sizes) creates all sorts of undesirable clipping and weird angle and member distortion issues.

So I am humbly asking if anyone knows of a method, or an existing mod perhaps that would do just that: to "resize to original" for a Female character AFTER we would have Replaced a Male in a scene.

Thanks.

Comment

• Can someone make a Wizard Robe clothing mod in the style of H.P. (see attached image)?

Alternatively, I'd already be happy with the vanilla nun robe, but if they were completely black.

Thank you for considering this.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• I would really like more assets for the Game and character maker not just Studio. There are a lot of weird parts like tongues and so on I see in studio, that I would really like to use for girl making. Body part accessories would be good too like hands arms, legs, of different styles from animal to monster.

Comment

• Hello, im searching any pantyhose, socks, stockings, leggings, toeless socks packs. If anyone have those will be nice. Also, there's maybe more foot fetish animation mod?
                        Last edited by katar18; 08-18-2018, 09:39 AM.

Comment

• As there's still no effective way to use a male animation for a female, much less modifying a male animation on a female, then here I'd like to 'request' that a good soul could once and for all do this; if at all feasible. I'm not referring to the Shortcuts Plugin mod, where it's possible to replace a male with a female. The resulting female that replaces the male with that feature is disproportionate since it acquires the size of the male that it replaced; as a result it completely destroys the shapes of the female. Not to mention that the female replacing the male with that feature has zero facial expressions and no head or eyes movement. And it's also impossible to modify body parts in Studio Neo via this feature (once a male has been replaced with a female, no FK points work, not a single body part properly respond to the modified values; some of them just plain don't do anything). It's only "decent" for some PoV view angle scenes, in my opinion.

What we truly need is a genuine feature (also for Studio Neo), where we can plain and simple select a male, then select a male-specific animation, copy that animation and then 'paste' it to a female that we would have normally added to the scene (or Studio). Not only that, but it should also be possible to at least modify body parts rotation and general placement with Forward Kinematics to a minimum. I'm not sure if PlayClub and/or PlayHome have better 'support' (or via mods) to achieve true female-to-female action (with male animations). But both Honey Select and Studio Neo have been way past the overdue mark for something like that to happen. Unless of course it's actually just impossible to do it (I do assume that if it had been possible, that it would have been done... but something tells me that not enough people looked into it nonetheless).
                          Last edited by DeMolljok; 08-19-2018, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	kisspng-costume-ponytail-face-hair-latex-clothing-latex-women-5b4d84092f38a8.9911599315318067291934.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	234.4 KB
ID:	6264464Click image for larger version

Name:	latex-open-face-with-chin-single-ponytail-black-pro.png
Size:	327.2 KB
ID:	6264465Click image for larger version

Name:	latex-open-face-no-chin-double-streamer-black-pro.png
Size:	501.1 KB
ID:	6264466
                            Is there anyone who can make this outfit? I would be very grateful.
                            Last edited by Junior Man; 09-11-2018, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• As i don't see any replies with "yeah i can, here's the mod!", i don't have high hopes but here are my mod ideas:
                              1. shota mod. no girlish shota with almost tits like in koikatsu, but some cute, really cute little boy, preferably with animations made for him, so it doesnt occur that he just fucks her legs or whatever XD
                              2. more positions. since that's the basic content of the game more positions are the usual request... femdom positions, more lesbian sotoff, way more lesbian stuff... a lot more lesbian stuff...
                              3. yuno related items. she's my waifu i don't need any knifes or blood though XD
                              4. more group sex options... maybe eben gangbang or reversed options.
                              5. conversion of Koikatsu cards... they aren't shown...
                              6. maybe some softcore stuff... like cuddling after

Comment

Working...
                              X