This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Mod Request Thread

You have an idea for a mod for HS? Then this is the thread for you. And of course it is for modders and supporters to answer or comment the ideas.

Useful Links
    Counterpart to this thread on AS - [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Mod Request Thread
    [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion and FAQ
    Wiki - http://wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames...e=Honey_Select
    [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) STUDIO Picture Works
    [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Character Upload Thread
    [Modding Discussion] (Illusion) Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト)
    Honey Select Mods
    Attached Files
    Last edited by enimaroah; 02-23-2017, 02:24 AM.

• and by all means, please do something that makes clothes fully colorable...

Comment

• is someone already made hijab mod?
      thanks

Comment

• Could someone plz make this:

Comment

• is there any mod like the "[UC2] SBX2 vanilla" but who keeps the butthole and removes only the pussy?

Comment

• Looking for this Cow Sting Bikini and Cow Tail.
            Images belong to puratan:

http://puratan.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-257.html
            http://puratan.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-230.html
            Attached Files

Comment

• Hi.
              I have a simple request, I hope so. I would like a mod with which the choice of man is random (within those that I previously created ), instead of having to choose it in the room editor. The idea is that it seems that they are customers, so one does not know who is going to come. Sorry for my English, I used the google translator. If it's possible to do something like that, I'd really appreciate it (and I could share some sexy photos of me in case you want to make a character to share. I'm a trap)

Comment

• What I would most like is that some blessed ones did more hoodie mods, please...

Comment

• I know that the next Illu game has been announced, but just in case anybody still watches these forums:

One thing that has always annoyed me was how garterbelts automatically disappeared during the scene - I see that a few people have managed to overcome this by making a half-off pantyhose model the same as a normal one, and I tried playing around with SB3UGS, but I can't for the life of me find a way to copy the SkinnedMeshRenderer into the mesh tree to act like that.

So here's my request: can anyone make all the garterbelts act like said pantyhose? Basically I want the garterbelts to stop disappearing automatically during the scene as soon as I start getting to "the good stuff". Alternatively point me to an easy-to-understand tutorial on how to do this myself, I imagine it should be pretty easy, as all the stuff is already in there, I just can't figure out how.

Thanks in advance (hopefully)

-=Real 100% Lelouch Lamperouge zeal... fan=-

Comment

• Hi!

OK, my request is probably too much to ask for, but: Is there a way to make a "mod" in which one can make his own scenes? Like in 3D-Sex-Villa, where you can make own sex positions and stuff? Or is there already something like this?

And: Is there a way to change soundfiles? For example for making sometimes farting sounds while anal sex. Ok, I felt somewhat ashamed asking that.

edit: Oh, and are there dreadlocks for the women?

OK, thanks in advance. You guys are great!
                    Last edited by huhahe; 03-02-2019, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• I doubt anyone will read this, but here I go.

I noticed that Honey Select and PlayHome share assets, including some mods/add-on's so I am wondering if someone could make a tool that can reduce storage footprint by having folder that contains plugins, mods and add-on's compatible with both games? I downloaded AA2Mini and saw note that it cut down radically size of the game without breaking anything, not sure if same can be applied for PlayHome and Honey Select if they have same storage efficiency problem ie redundancies.

Just an idea I want modders that are OK/decent programmers/hacks to consider doing as it would help them and other modders make modding more manageable.

Comment

• So i have the fakku version of honey select and i encounter this bug: https://trello-attachments.s3.amazon...B02.32.54).jpg
                        (Hair and eyes are not rendered throug a transparent male)
                        2 Questins: Does the jp release also have this bug? and Is there a mod which fixes it? (Would it theoretically possible for a mod to fix this @ people with more knowledge about the unity engine than me?)

Also: Is there a mod that adds the studio neo dance animations to the game itself and/or a mod that provides additional dance animations and/or a mod that provides fitting musik for the dance animations.

Comment

• Matombo
                          Matombo commented
                          Editing a comment
                          and i guess the order is hard coded in the binary so a mod can't change it? to the ones having the jp version, is it the same problem there?

• THENewguy1
                          THENewguy1 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          You can change it with a monoscript or you can change it in the file with SB3Utility. In StudioNeo you can use Renderer Editor to change it too. I have changed the render queue in many files with SB3Utility.

• Matombo
                          Matombo commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thanks for the hint at SB3Utility didn't know that programm.
                          Can you also tell me please in which file the transparent male body is stored?
                          There are quite a few ressource files and i don't want to look throught all of them xD.
                          Thank you very much.
                          (Also what exactly is the monoscript you are refering to?)

Never mind: Found it in abdata/mat_cha_00.unity3d

for people who sumble over this post in the future: what i have done:
                          https://www.fakku.net/forums/games/h...eports/page/19
                          Last edited by Matombo; 06-25-2019, 04:56 AM.
                      Working...
                      X