No announcement yet.

[Modding] (Illusion) VR Kanojo (VRカノジョ)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [Modding] (Illusion) VR Kanojo (VRカノジョ)

Please discuss modding of VR Kanojo (VRカノジョ) here.

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    • SB3UGS note the Experimental Versions!

==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by enimaroah; 08-16-2017, 03:43 AM.

hi there.. i wish to know if some one made leap motion work with this game, steamvr can use leap motion like controls. but wen play vr kanojo i cant make it work.. any one can? or any idea of a mod that make this work?

Comment

About VR Kanojo uncensor (kind of) and intro skip mods, intro skip works properly but uncensor doesn't work( it just shows original doll like texture) for me. Maybe official update affects it? Does anyone use this uncensor after update and make it work?

Comment

I really love how fast these Mods are made. Love the uncensor mod. Is it possible to uncensor Kanojo without changing the breasts/nipples? I really liked the originals
        masooo : No trouble with the update and Uncensor mod

Comment

Hello, I bought the game yesterday, and I failed to install the uncensor patch even following the procedure (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...82%B8%E3%83%A7) .

And how to unlock all Touch Select? I miss one. And we can not use the fan as on the demo? And how to have the camera? There is something to do to have the game update?

Thank you!

Comment

Hi,

I tried all the mods mentioned in this thread. However, while the uncensor itself does work, the white mosaic on tits, vagina and bone just doens't get removed. What am I doing wrong? Thank you.
            Last edited by enimaroah; 08-16-2017, 03:48 AM. Reason: moved from mod RELEASE thread

Comment

Surprising no one asked this so far but is there a translation mod?

Comment

Originally posted by elitistscrub View Post
                Surprising no one asked this so far but is there a translation mod?
                Seems to be unnecessary
                http://www.illusiondlshop.com/produc...p?product_id=5

Comment

Working...
                X