No announcement yet.

(Illusion) VR Kanojo (VRカノジョ)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] (Illusion) VR Kanojo (VRカノジョ)

This is a mod RELEASE thread only. DO NOT post in here unless it is to release a mod.

Use the modding discussion for help with mods.

For unknown reasons vB merged other attachments to this post. They dont belong to this one!
    Last edited by enimaroah; 04-22-2018, 11:59 AM.

Well, Idunno where to even post this as there doesn't seem to be any definitive place to put mods for this game but here goes.

I spent longer than I'd like to admit working on this and it's nothing special really.

Uncensor:
    I made a simple mod that replaces the body texture of the girl to have bits rather than just barbie down there.
    Problem is that even at 4K res there's no specific spot on the texture for this detail so it looks a bit low res, and it is just a texture so its flat detail on the model, no geometry, unfortunately.

At any rate, here you go for this one.

Installation:
    1. Install the illusion plugin architecture.
    2. This mod also requires this mod. (Removes the mosaic thing and leaves behind barbie doll nether region on girl, also includes a free movement hack)
    3. Once you have that all installed, just extract the mod to the vr kanojo directory, merging the plugins folders.
    Notes:
    There are two texture files in VRKanojo/plugins/uncensor, one of them has pinker nipples so, if you want that just rename the files accordingly.
    Technically it weirdly ever so slightly alters the skin tone of the girl for reasons i will never understand. It shouldnt be noticeable really but if it is you know why.
    If you want the .psd file for the texture you can find it here.

Intro Skip:
    This is an incredibly simple mod to just skip all the intro stuff that's slow and lame.
    Download

Installation:
    1. You still need illusion plugin architecture.
    2. Drop the .dll file in the rar into the plugins folder in the root directory of vr kanojo

Notes:
    Feel free to spread this mod around in places so people can find it more easily.

I'm hoping this will maybe inspire some more talented people in this area to add a properly modeled decensor.
    From what I've seen its layed out pretty similarly to playclub and probably wouldn't be too hard to port a decensor from there.

With this being a VR exclusive though it kinda limits the amount of people who can work on / experience it.

If you're interested in the technical steps i took to make these mods, just message me.

Screenshot:
    Spoiler
    screenshot
    ​​​​​​​

Comment

VRKANOJO Uncensor

Install IPA and apply IPA to VRKANOJO.EXE, see readme in IPA download. Removes Mosaic Female censor, updates mesh to same as in honey select.

Installation:
      1. Download and Install the IPA illusion plugin architecture.
      2. Download cf_base.rar below.
      3. Extract and place the cf_base.unity3d in your VRKanojo\abdata\chara folder overwriting the original.
      4. Launch.

Edit: Here... nipples corrected... hirez mesh removed since it was for the original body mesh.

Edit: 3/21
      VRKanojo Version 1.10 Update 110_CF_BASE.RAR

Download Link: V3
      Removed nipple mesh and tried to update texture a little better, fixed seam, added pubic hair.
      VR Kanojo Version 1.01 cf_base_FINAL.rar

Spoiler
      {"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tFullscreen capture 3152017 104939 PM copy.JPG Views:\t2 Size:\t37.3 KB ID:\t5776027","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"5776027","data-size":"icon"}

Spoiler
      {"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tFullscreen capture 3152017 104921 PM copy.JPG Views:\t2 Size:\t106.5 KB ID:\t5776028","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"5776028","data-size":"icon"}

Kredits to stampar creator of SBX2 Uncensor 1.3b + Addons from Honey Select // all i did was borrow the skeleton to see if it would work and tweak the textures.
      Last edited by aftyrbyrn; 03-20-2017, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Blonde hair and Blue Eye Kanojo

Just in case you like something a little different.
        Blonde Hair Blue Eyes: abdata_Blond_BluEyes_VrKanojo.rar
        Spoiler
        Click image for larger version  Name:	BlondeBlue.jpg Views:	1 Size:	412.7 KB ID:	5776041

Last edited by aftyrbyrn; 04-11-2017, 09:23 PM. Reason: Update Link

Comment

Hey so, i made this initial uncensor mod here.
          Kind of curious how you did this,, maybe we could work together to make something even better?

ps. if somebody wants to provide me a quality ween model i could probably make a male uncensor pretty easily

Comment

Here is a new uncensor for this game, hope you enjoy it!

P.S. Only tested on 1.0 game version

https://www.sendspace.com/file/7oy2i6

Comment

Yes, mipmaps were causing it, I removed it, should be ok now (and added some hair )

https://www.mediafire.com/?8y4rhvlvjqgj7wb
              Attached Files

Comment

Play vr kanojo without a vr

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...-control-patch

Comment

Originally posted by aftyrbyrn View Post
                  Blonde hair and Blue Eye Kanojo

Just in case you like something a little different.
                  Blonde Hair Blue Eyes: abdata_Blond_BluEyes_VrKanojo.rar
                  Spoiler
                  Click image for larger version Name:	BlondeBlue.jpg Views:	1 Size:	412.7 KB ID:	5776041

The link is now broken. Is there another link? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X