(Miconisomi) Love Raper ! Maki UI Translation v4 FINAL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Translation] (Miconisomi) Love Raper ! Maki UI Translation v4 FINAL

Hello ! To whoever got here in this topic .
    98% of the UI has been translated , only thing not translated is : Endings descriptions and Settings Option selections(because i cant find how to translate them)

I have recently played this game , Love Raper ! Maki x Examination , after Rinkan , and I was quite amazed that nobody made a translation to it , even tho it's almost as good as it , so i decided to make my own translation , at least for the UI with my almost inexistant japanese , using translators , dictionaries or just telling what the button does , I tried to translate it as precise as possible , but some of the UI was almost impossible to dechipher .

Check Attachments for Screenshots of the UI

Instructions on how to install successfully without corrupted visuals :

*****WARNING ! Using the installer part WILL cause crashes , while the one without EDItem has far less crash chance .
    *****The one with EDItem will cause the game to crash everytime you finish an ending and reach the item claiming
    *****translation (i have crashed 4/4 times)
    *****If you do not wish to install this part,i have included the installer PNG's for you to see what you are
    *****missing out on
    *****If you find a way to inject them without causing any crashes , please do contact me @ Hongfire / Anime-Sharing

1.Get Unity Asset Viewer from http://alexsadonis.blogspot.ro/
    2.Open it and chose "OPEN FOLDER_DATA"
    3.Go into the \LoveR_Maki_Data folder and press OPEN , all of the assets in the folder have now been loaded
    4.Chose TEXTURE2D
    5.Select the texture you want to replace , click LoadNewTexture , select and load the PNG file from the
    archive , then press ReplaceTexture and confirm
    (48 ChildBirth means that if you followed the steps right , ChildBirth is the 48th element in the list)
    6.Do this for all PNGs in the archive
    7.Run and install "Love Raper Maki UI Translation" and select the \LoveR_Maki_Data folder in the root
    folder as the location
    8.It's done !
    P.S. It seems the installer will hand in the background with 40kb memory , if you cant delete it , that
    is the reason , just shut it down from task manager

Manual texture locations:
    10 bt_sys_tip
    48 ChildBirth
    52 Costom_tio
    54 Dialnq
    97 heart

Reason why there is an installer and you still need to manually add some textures is because :
    1.AssetBundleExtractor has problems with replacing Texture2D , but thankfully because of the installer you dont
    need to get the program.
    2.Unity Asset Viewer can only replace texts and Texture2D(successfully).

Special Thanks :
    http://alexsadonis.blogspot.ro: For making Unity Asset Viewer , capable to replace texture2D
    DerPopo: For making Unity Assets Bundle Extractor , capable for everything else unity related , and also having a installer option. (https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...ndle-Extractor)
    http://kanjitomo.net/ - for the impressive program that can read japanese from where the mouse is pointed at , works most of the time.

UPDATE v2 :
    ADDED Examination translation !
    Main Lobby:
    -Fixed color problems with some of the buttons
    -Adjusted the customise button to be at the same level as the Title button

UPDATE v3:
    MASSIVE PROGRESS ! 80% DONE
    ADDED Actions UI Translation !
    ADDED System Settings Translation !
    except the options selections , cant figure out how to modify Assembly Csharp
    -Fixed more color problems with buttons
    -Fixed the annoying text movement when selecting certain buttons , should stay in place now
    -a small OCD kicked in and made me modify some text to be more aligned

UPDATE v4:
    Final part of the translation , 98% DONE !
    ADDED Customize UI Translation !

If anyone can tell me what does this button say / do , please tell me
    Click image for larger version  Name:	What do I do.jpg Views:	1 Size:	6.0 KB ID:	5790432

I tried using it and it does NOTHING , when translating it , says something about reflecting items (which i assumed would put lets say the eyepatch from left eye to right eye , but it doesnt do that)

Download Link :
    https://mega.nz/#F!VnJwiBjS!B2moD39XKCkPQxUTxI3bBQ
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Illidan; 05-15-2017, 01:10 PM.

Added v2 of the translation , for more info check first post.
    Also , changed download to mega.nz , forum is so damn slow sometimes and it keeps giving me error on editing the files.

Comment

Added v3 of translation to mega , which adds to about 80% of translation of the UI , soon i will release v4 which will translate about 99% and stop there .
      v3 Adds actions descriptions,system settings(except the selections) and also User guides.
      Will edit the info on the update later.

If anyone can tell me how to modify the AssemblyCsharp so i can translate the settings selections , please contact me
      Last edited by Illidan; 05-11-2017, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Added the final v4 of the translation , roughly 98% translated UI.

Comment

thanks buddy

Comment

Thank you so much for this translation! Its thanks to this very game if i'm in love with Miconisomi now

Comment

That button does indeed say "Item Reflection". I don't know what it does though.

Does it turn on a reflection effect/glossy effect on the glass portion of the eye glasses? I booted the game up to try but I don't have any glasses unlocked.

Thanks for all of your hard work by the way!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	332.3 KB
ID:	5889184

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	160.8 KB
ID:	5889185

Name:	3.jpg
Size:	195.6 KB
ID:	5889186

Name:	4.jpg
Size:	194.7 KB
ID:	5889187

Name:	5.jpg
Size:	211.7 KB
ID:	5889188

Name:	6.jpg
Size:	243.8 KB
ID:	5889189
                It can not be the Final.I am making a plugin for translating something you do not translated.Thanks to SnowB for making the Translation Plugin for Rinkan,so I can modify it for this game,but something do not work,such as image replace,I just export the text what I can see in the dll manually,it is slow,I do not know how to export the text automaticlly,and then I do not know how to export the text such as in ADV such as in UILabel such as in UIPopupList such as in UISprite and so on,if SnowB can tell me how to do,thanks a lot.My English is poor,many texts I do not translated you can just translate it by yourself in the translation.txt.I can only provide this plugin and txt format.
                Attached Files

Comment

So I translated most of the interview dialogue provided by @Mimosa123456. I used a combination of machine translation and personal interpretation (I did take some liberties here and there). I only know very very basic Japanese, so.. keep that in mind. I am not sure if this is going to be useful to anyone but whatever. I could also probably take a crack at the rest of the dialogue if that exists somewhere.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Anyone know how to unlock clothing?
                    Because i don't have it

Comment

Originally posted by JanushKolonkox View Post
                      Anyone know how to unlock clothing?
                      Because i don't have it
                      You unlock clothing and items by selecting the ending button on the very bottom left corner of the screen. However, if you use the installer with EDitem, you will crash before you get to the unlock screen. So I simply restored the backup asset files and used the translation plugin that Mimosa123456 provided. I also took a crack at translating it with my semi-fluent knowledge of Japanese, and only fell back on machine translation when I had no other choice. Mainly used Mecab to decipher any kanji I wasn't familiar with. I left thehoudhini 's interview translation mostly alone.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by JasAce5; 07-01-2018, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Not sure if someone has already uploaded an uncensored version yet. Either way here is v1.0.0 uncensored mod.

Just unzip the file into your LoveR_Maki_Data folder and replace. (Back it up )

https://mega.nz/#!h1FTUYrI!AsJv9P3Zm...qyrQ-6aaAIxKNg
                        Attached Files

Comment

How do I get the gag and the blindfold I’ve tried everything I could do

Comment

Working...
                          X