(Miconisomi) Love Raper ! Maki UI Translation v4 FINAL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Translation] (Miconisomi) Love Raper ! Maki UI Translation v4 FINAL

Hello ! To whoever got here in this topic .
    98% of the UI has been translated , only thing not translated is : Endings descriptions and Settings Option selections(because i cant find how to translate them)

I have recently played this game , Love Raper ! Maki x Examination , after Rinkan , and I was quite amazed that nobody made a translation to it , even tho it's almost as good as it , so i decided to make my own translation , at least for the UI with my almost inexistant japanese , using translators , dictionaries or just telling what the button does , I tried to translate it as precise as possible , but some of the UI was almost impossible to dechipher .

Check Attachments for Screenshots of the UI

Instructions on how to install successfully without corrupted visuals :

*****WARNING ! Using the installer part WILL cause crashes , while the one without EDItem has far less crash chance .
    *****The one with EDItem will cause the game to crash everytime you finish an ending and reach the item claiming
    *****translation (i have crashed 4/4 times)
    *****If you do not wish to install this part,i have included the installer PNG's for you to see what you are
    *****missing out on
    *****If you find a way to inject them without causing any crashes , please do contact me @ Hongfire / Anime-Sharing

1.Get Unity Asset Viewer from http://alexsadonis.blogspot.ro/
    2.Open it and chose "OPEN FOLDER_DATA"
    3.Go into the \LoveR_Maki_Data folder and press OPEN , all of the assets in the folder have now been loaded
    4.Chose TEXTURE2D
    5.Select the texture you want to replace , click LoadNewTexture , select and load the PNG file from the
    archive , then press ReplaceTexture and confirm
    (48 ChildBirth means that if you followed the steps right , ChildBirth is the 48th element in the list)
    6.Do this for all PNGs in the archive
    7.Run and install "Love Raper Maki UI Translation" and select the \LoveR_Maki_Data folder in the root
    folder as the location
    8.It's done !
    P.S. It seems the installer will hand in the background with 40kb memory , if you cant delete it , that
    is the reason , just shut it down from task manager

Manual texture locations:
    10 bt_sys_tip
    48 ChildBirth
    52 Costom_tio
    54 Dialnq
    97 heart

Reason why there is an installer and you still need to manually add some textures is because :
    1.AssetBundleExtractor has problems with replacing Texture2D , but thankfully because of the installer you dont
    need to get the program.
    2.Unity Asset Viewer can only replace texts and Texture2D(successfully).

Special Thanks :
    http://alexsadonis.blogspot.ro: For making Unity Asset Viewer , capable to replace texture2D
    DerPopo: For making Unity Assets Bundle Extractor , capable for everything else unity related , and also having a installer option. (https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...ndle-Extractor)
    http://kanjitomo.net/ - for the impressive program that can read japanese from where the mouse is pointed at , works most of the time.

UPDATE v2 :
    ADDED Examination translation !
    Main Lobby:
    -Fixed color problems with some of the buttons
    -Adjusted the customise button to be at the same level as the Title button

UPDATE v3:
    MASSIVE PROGRESS ! 80% DONE
    ADDED Actions UI Translation !
    ADDED System Settings Translation !
    except the options selections , cant figure out how to modify Assembly Csharp
    -Fixed more color problems with buttons
    -Fixed the annoying text movement when selecting certain buttons , should stay in place now
    -a small OCD kicked in and made me modify some text to be more aligned

UPDATE v4:
    Final part of the translation , 98% DONE !
    ADDED Customize UI Translation !

If anyone can tell me what does this button say / do , please tell me
    Click image for larger version  Name:	What do I do.jpg Views:	1 Size:	6.0 KB ID:	5790432

I tried using it and it does NOTHING , when translating it , says something about reflecting items (which i assumed would put lets say the eyepatch from left eye to right eye , but it doesnt do that)

Download Link :
    https://mega.nz/#F!VnJwiBjS!B2moD39XKCkPQxUTxI3bBQ
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Illidan; 05-15-2017, 01:10 PM.

Added v2 of the translation , for more info check first post.
    Also , changed download to mega.nz , forum is so damn slow sometimes and it keeps giving me error on editing the files.

Comment

Added v3 of translation to mega , which adds to about 80% of translation of the UI , soon i will release v4 which will translate about 99% and stop there .
      v3 Adds actions descriptions,system settings(except the selections) and also User guides.
      Will edit the info on the update later.

If anyone can tell me how to modify the AssemblyCsharp so i can translate the settings selections , please contact me
      Last edited by Illidan; 05-11-2017, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Added the final v4 of the translation , roughly 98% translated UI.

Comment

thanks buddy

Comment

Thank you so much for this translation! Its thanks to this very game if i'm in love with Miconisomi now

Comment

Working...
            X