No announcement yet.

(Illusion) PlayHome Trial & Game (プレイホーム) - Modding Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) PlayHome Trial & Game (プレイホーム) - Modding Discussion

Please discuss how to mod the trial & game here.

As long as there is no separate subforum for PH you can also discuss problems with mods here.

Useful links:
    Last edited by enimaroah; 04-22-2018, 12:39 PM.

• Hey all, possibly stupid question: I remember in HS there was a mod that elimated the body limits in the creation screen. Like the normal limit is100 but one of the HS mods had a way to bypass that. Does this game have one too? Sorry if this was already answered, didn't see it in my searches. Thanks all

Comment

• Mendrix
      Mendrix commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, just google search PH_WideSlider_v0.1.0

• do anyone have the skin problem after cum?

Comment

• claxx00
      claxx00 commented
      Editing a comment
      Use SB3Utility, Replace Siru texture. it will be fix that.

• qifenjile
      qifenjile commented
      Editing a comment
      thx for your help. it's done.

• enimaroah limalama

Thanks for the help. I managed to get it working!

I just need to check the transform box. As a beginner, it took some time to finally understand what enimaroah meant by transform haha.

I'm planning to tackle mesh modification with 3DS Max tomorrow (that's the only modelling software I somehow able to use). For the meantime, any idea how can I make uncolorable clothes colorable?

Comment

• Originally posted by dustangelbreak View Post
      enimaroah limalama

Thanks for the help. I managed to get it working!

I just need to check the transform box. As a beginner, it took some time to finally understand what enimaroah meant by transform haha.

I'm planning to tackle mesh modification with 3DS Max tomorrow (that's the only modelling software I somehow able to use). For the meantime, any idea how can I make uncolorable clothes colorable?
      Hmm, I dont want to call you lazy, but that question has been answered on this thread's first page...

In older days of HF we used the term Frames for nodes with a transformation matrix (extra attributes like Tag or Layer were "hidden" in unknown values and could only be changed in long hex digit columns). In Unity such a Frame is stored in Transform assets, but that term is different in Blender and Maya, Max, etc. So it depends on the context which word I use but it is always a node with a transformation matrix which the scene's hierarchy is build of.

Comment

• dustangelbreak
        dustangelbreak commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah sorry for that! Must've been missed it. And thanks!

• How to make cubemap for PHIBL

Finally I made this tutorial, I found the fastest way to create cubemap is using unity editor, but don't worry all tools needed in this tutorial are free, it won't take too much time to learn if follow the tutorial step by step.

0. Download HDRI

I usually find these site very useful
      http://noemotionhdrs.net
      http://hdrmaps.com
      https://hdrihaven.com
      http://hdri-skies.com/
      http://www.hdrlabs.com/sibl/archive.html
      and there're more information about free HDRI here

1. Download Unity Editor 5.5.4.
      better use that unity installer and check windows build support

2. Download this project.

3. start Unity Editor, click "OPEN" on the top right corner, and select the project folder.

4. What PHIBL needs is a small size cubemap used as ambient source , and a big size cubemap as the panoramic background, so we duplicate the HDRI file and drag them both into "Assets" folder, then change the texture settings in inspector on the right side as follows. (Reflections are controlled by real time reflection probe, so don't worry about that)

small size cubemap: (usually 512 is enough)

big size cubemap: (I use 4096 for 16k HDRIs, and 2048 for 8k or smaller, 1024 for 4k or smaller, btw 4k HDRIs are very blurry)

5. right click in "Assets" and "create" 2 "material", named "skybox" and "skybox-bg" (don't try other names), change "shader" to "skybox/cubemap" in the inspector.

6. drag the big size cubemap into "cubemap" slot in "skybox-bg", small size goes to "skybox" , when it's done you see the 4 files here.

7. now select all these 4 files or the upper folder only contains these 4 files, set asset labels which are basically the filenames and extensions. PHIBL will only search for the "cube" extension.

8. Click Assets - Build Assetbundles, find your files in Assets\Assetbundles\

I also made some scripts that will help you make cubemaps in batch, put your HDRI files in "Put HDRI in this folder" folder and run "Run.bat", then it will automatically do step 4 and 5 on all HDRIs.

Update:
      I have made a new project which includes automatic scripts that help you do everything in two clicks:

1. Download Unity Editor 5.5.4

2. Download the project "buildcubemaps(Auto)"

3. Put all your HDRI files in "buildcubemaps\hdri" folder and run the bat "run.bat"

4. Open the project in Unity Editor

It should take a while to process all your HDRIs

5. Run the auto scripts

Click Assetbundles on the menubar "1. Setup Cubemap Assetbundle", then "2. Build Assetbundles" All cubemap assetbundle files will be created in Asset/Assetbundle folder.
      Last edited by plasticmind; 12-07-2017, 01:43 AM.

Comment

• Neerhom
        Neerhom commented
        Editing a comment
        I assume Unity does baking on CPU, which is tends to be slower than baking on GPU, at least this is true for Blender. Just for comparison a 24kx4k (the size is probably retarded, given 8kx2k source -_-) map took about 5 minutes to bake. It also took 7gb of ram x_x. The 12kx2k on my GPU took about a minute.

Anyways, what about the layout? Do horizontal or vertical maps work for what you're doing?

• plasticmind
        plasticmind commented
        Editing a comment
        It accepts panoramic or 6 faces in any layout.

• Neerhom
        Neerhom commented
        Editing a comment
        that's good, i just was afraid that PHIBL would require a specific layout.
        and since i forgot that worlds don't require any sampling, i managed to reduce bake times for 24kx4x maps to ~1 minute ^_^, that is if Blender can have 7gb of RAM it needs for such image x_x.

• Baking cubemaps for Unity in Blender.

The method utilizes Blender's Cycles rendering engine, which supports CUDA and OpenCL for GPU rendering, allowing for fast baking of cubemaps from HDRI (Equirectangular or Mirror ball maps) maps or 3D environments. The resulting cubemaps have the horizontal layout and appear the same as their HDRI source in Unity, given the resolution of cubemap is not to low.

Necessary tools:
      Blender 2.79 or higher (x64 is highly recommended, if you have x64 OS)
      This blend file. The blend file has a single UV-unwrapped cubed, onto which environment is baked and interface setup for baking.

Baking.
      UI setup

1 - Node editor; World material
      2 - Node editor; Cube material
      3 - UV/Image editor
      4 - Render tab

Open you HDRI in Environment Texture node (1).
      Create new image in UV/image editor (3).
      Because this is setup for baking horizontal cubemapas, the image dimensions should 6:1, for instance 6000x1000.
      Open your created image in Image Texture node (2) (the button left from Open).
      Hit bake (4). And wait for it to finish.
      Export cubemap from UV/Image editor. Image->Save As.

Notes:
      By default the rendering device is set to CPU, which tends to be notably slower than GPU rendering. To enable GPU rendering for Cycles, go File (top left corner) ->User Preferences->System. Under Cycles Compute Devices select CUDA or OpenCL and select your card. Then, Device to GPU compute in Rendering tab.
      Making futa/yuri master model
      CM3D to CM3D2 mod porting
      Lesbian dual vibrator fix
      Furry maid set
      CM3D2.CategoryUnlocker
      COM3D2.ModLoader
      COM3D2.CategoryCreator

Comment

• plasticmind
        plasticmind commented
        Editing a comment
        I suppose the bsdf is doing the same job as diffuse convolution. But you can't bypass bc6h encoding part, which is the slowest process.

• Neerhom
        Neerhom commented
        Editing a comment
        plasticmind
        the Diffuse BSDF is just a diffuse shader that is assigned for new materials in Blender's Cycles renderer, and has no purpose for the Environment Bake, because cube is the only object in the scene and cannot affect HDRI in any way. While true, that this approach cannot bypass bc6h encoding, as Blender doesn't seem to support it and this is something that i haven't encountered:

So i can't really factor the encoding time into conversion process (it is also suited for more than just HDRI-to-cubemap conversion). Then again, the approach is still fast, if bc6h is not required.

• Is it possible to adapt the pregnancy mod from Honey Select to Play Home?

Comment

• I would be very grateful if one of the clothing modders, could make a Super girl outfit please, You guys amaze me with your work, and hope it would not be too much of a challenge, to create such an outfit within the boundaries of the Play Home simulator. I look forward to seeing your future work.

The closest I can get can be seel below

Click image for larger version

Name:	20171113101850042.png
Views:	2
Size:	251.9 KB
ID:	5856249Click image for larger version

Name:	20171113101900802.png
Size:	172.4 KB
ID:	5856250Click image for larger version

Name:	20171113101915602.png
Size:	192.1 KB
ID:	5856251

apologies if this is posted in the wrong place, please let me know, and I will move it immediately.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	sg.jpg Views:	1 Size:	114.1 KB ID:	5856231

Attached Files
        Last edited by lm12lm4lkm3lk2m; 11-13-2017, 03:25 AM.

Comment

• ~Tutor For Beginner~
          I so sorry if my Post just a junk, and my bad english

How To Resolve problem with skin, Liquid, Tongue, ect from UC_alexae or have own texture by your self ?

A. For resolve
          1. First Download Latest SB3Utility, Intruction and detail for SB3Utility can be found here http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...and-discussion
          2. Next Restore orinigal recources.assets and cf_m_body_00ph
          3. open recources.asset
          4. switch "img"
          Click image for larger version  Name:	how1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	240.0 KB ID:	5857835
          5. Block all img with Shift and click
          6. Now switch asset set to export, and there you have original texture
          Click image for larger version  Name:	how2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	342.2 KB ID:	5857836
          7. close Sb3utily
          8. Replace recources.asset and cf_m_body_00ph with uc file.
          9. Now Open Sb3utility, open again recources.asset, Switch img, look one by one and replace all weird img have you found (see original texture)
          10. Save file on asset and have fun.

B. You can also change your own texture with that.

Caution : own of risk

Or may you have trying this assets, but I'm not sure is working or not

https://mega.nz/#!lLwkXB4J
          Last edited by claxx00; 11-16-2017, 12:09 AM.

Comment

• Primus
            Primus commented
            Editing a comment
            Still having an hard time following this, either way, gonna give a couple more tries. Thanks for trying out to help.
            The easier solution would just be uploading a "bug free" resource.assets. If someone can do a video on this, that would be awesome too. I really don't understand how to work with SB3Utility, but I'm trying.

EDIT: Actually .. lol, I give up, I preffer having the dicks censored than having the graphical issues. I Seriously can't understand how to work with SB3, so.. yeah, will wait for an improved Version 3 of the mod or a bug free resource.assets. Thanks for the help in any case.
            Last edited by Primus; 11-15-2017, 10:19 AM.

• claxx00

Thanks for your tutorial!

Primus
          I could give you help, but I need to know where you got stuck.

Some general advice when working with Sb3UGS and all types of Unity3d files:
          • Leave the files in the game folder. If you want to make your own backups of the files put the copies outside of the game folder; duplicates in the same folder can crash the game.
          • Sb3UGS creates backups in the game folders which usually are not read by the game. So you can fallback using these backups as well.
          • Practice a full work-cycle with a single texture before starting mass-replacements as described above in the tutorial.
            The easiest case would be to edit cf_m_body_00ph; resource.assets is more complicated. In cf_m_body_00ph use the "Material & Texture" Animator for replacement. The "Material & Texture" Animator started as Texture Animator.
            1. Double click a texture to open the "Material & Texture" Animator
            2. Export one texture with the "Material & Texture" Animator
            3. Edit this texture externally
            4. Drop the edited texture into Sb3UGS
            5. Make sure that it is selected in the Image list and shown in the preview on the right side
            6. before you select the original in the Texture editor and
            7. click "Replace" and
            8. save the file

ore0
          Please have a look at the tutorial about "DynamicBone MonoBehaviours" linked in the Glossary. Using the workspace is the easiest method and gives you full control where the new MB is placed.
          Last edited by enimaroah; 11-16-2017, 02:04 AM.

Comment

• ore0
            ore0 commented
            Editing a comment
            enimaroah thanks!

• Primus
            Primus commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks, gonna give it one last try, if I can't I give up. I'm really bad with stuff like this.
            Either way Claxx said that he can't give his Material.Assets file because it might not be compatible with my game, is that true? I'm just thinking that, if someone uploads a bug free version of that file, it might work. Either way, a video tutorial would also be helpful ^^
            Thanks for the reply.

• Can someone help - I’ve installed PlayHome and added all the mods you awesome people make but when I play it the character models are all twisted, or they stand like statues with their arms held out straight whilst talking, and nothing seems to be animated.
          I must have missed something but for the life of me I can’t think what.
          Any ideas? Thank you

Comment

• I was wondering if anyone could assist me with a texture problem. I have used most if not all of the female uncensore's and they have all worked, however every time i use a male uncensore the texture appears as some sort of bronze like mesh instead of the initial look. I am very new to the game and especially to modding it, does anyone know what i am missing or what i'm doing wrong? Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by Phelaria View Post
              I was wondering if anyone could assist me with a texture problem. I have used most if not all of the female uncensore's and they have all worked, however every time i use a male uncensore the texture appears as some sort of bronze like mesh instead of the initial look. I am very new to the game and especially to modding it, does anyone know what i am missing or what i'm doing wrong? Thank you
              Not sure what you were trying so far. Making your own male uncensor or modifying another? The look may also be modified by plugins.

If you are using the unused UV area, even without modifying any original body texture, then a male uncensor can look like this (without any plugins).
              Spoiler

Name:	UnusedUVArea.png
Views:	1
Size:	341.7 KB
ID:	5859296Click image for larger version

Name:	LazyNormals.png
Size:	178.8 KB
ID:	5859297

Name:	20171117211653977.png
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	5859295

So it follows the look of the body.

You have to combine the geometries to be able to use the body material - only the first submesh is using that exchanged material.

And the original meshes have to be made invisible. There are several methods for this. All bone matrices were scaled by 0 in this attempt.

The body has a seam along the right side because I forgot to recompute normals (for soft edges).

Comment

• Phelaria
                Phelaria commented
                Editing a comment
                The only change I've made was replacing the "resources.assets" or "cf_m_body_00ph" file with someone else's for the females. I wasn't creating my own or modifying another, I'm not even sure how to go about that. I initially believed that the mods to uncesore the males in the game was a simple texture replacer or as simple as replacing the games files for the body like i did for the females. Is creating my own the only way to uncensore it?

• Hi. I've recently just discovered these amazing Illusion games, and have been playing around with some (a lot) of the great mods people have created. I'm really excited about it, but there are some things that I would like to change, so I figured I'd try getting into modding myself. I don't have much background, so I'm fairly new to all this.

I've tried looking up guides, and I have found a few that weren't too overwhelming. I did manage to mimic something from another mod (by Belgar17) that added bangs and back hair to the side hair slot. But that was for Honey Select, and as you know, the file structure is a bit different in Play Home. So what I want to do is something similar for this game.

Here is what I have tried so far:
              I copied cf_hair_b_00ph and renamed it cf_hair_s_00ph_BACK. Then I opened the new file in SB3Utility and found the entry "cf_hair_b_00ph_list", renamed and changed the "b" to an "s". Then incremented the id's by a few hundreds. They started at 201500, so i just changed the 5 to an 8 all the way down. Did the same for all the back hair files. Then I also copied the corresponding .manifest files and renamed them accordingly. I then opened the .manifest files in notepad and saw a lot of stuff that I couldn't make sense of. The one thing I could understand (I think) was the reference to the assets. I just changed "cf_hair_b_00ph" in every line to "cf_hair_s_00ph_BACK".

I'm obviously missing something, as nothing seems to happen at all. Does anyone have an idea of what I'm doing wrong?

Comment

• Phelaria
                I have seen only one male uncensor in the release thread. There should be installation instructions, either in the release post or included in the mod's archive. Dont know if there are others male uncensors out.

And no, a texture replacer would not do. The geometry has to be different, except you want to retain the unnatural straight stick look. If you want to start modding I would suggest to start with something easier. There are several tutorials for HS linked in the Glossary. HS is not identical but very closely related. If you got stuck then ask here.

Chyomi
                The formula for the TextAsset's name is {filename}+'_list'. The IDs have become more freedom. I posted about that some time ago in this thread. Please read from the start. There are several hints in here.

Comment

• Phelaria
                  Phelaria commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I tried these two, http://bit.ly/2jEZpaJ and http://bit.ly/2iuPocK. I read the instructions, which were basically the same for the females.

"1. Install EusthEnoptEron's Illusion Plugin Architecture into installation directory.
                  2. Extract contents of the zip into your PH installation directory.
                  3. All Done."

I've done this multiple times and i still have the same issue.

And okay i see, so would the "mods" for the males just be like templates for me to use when i myself am modding/editing it? Changing the geometry etc. The only way to get the uncensore to work would be to do it myself. Is that right?

• Chyomi
                  Chyomi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you for taking the time to reply. I really appreciate it!
                  I apologize for my ignorance. Don't know why I didn't think to look through this thread. I just feel like I've looked everywhere else. Guess I just need to settle in and figure out how and where to look for stuff, as this is all new to me. I will give this thread a read.

Anyhow, changing the TextAsset name to match the filename as you suggested did the trick! It even looks like I don't have to change the ID's at all.
                  Now I just need to do something about those empty thumbnails and I'm good to go ​​​​​​
                  Last edited by Chyomi; 11-18-2017, 12:08 PM.
              Working...
              X