No announcement yet.

(Illusion) PlayHome Trial & Game (プレイホーム) - Modding Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) PlayHome Trial & Game (プレイホーム) - Modding Discussion

Please discuss how to mod the trial & game here.

As long as there is no separate subforum for PH you can also discuss problems with mods here.

Useful links:
    Last edited by enimaroah; 04-22-2018, 12:39 PM.

• <How to make item's mods>

Example of item's mod
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...27#post5925627

[Necessary files for Item's Mod]

1.Manifest file
    It is necessary to let a game recognize a list file.
    Put it under the abdata.
    abdata/studioxx serves as a reference.

Spoiler

Format of the file name is studioxxxxxxx
    for example:
    studio_cur_item001

Change of the CABinet is necessary.
    (File->CABinet in SB3U)

[About contents]
    Please begin the ID from 0.

Write a list file's path & list file's name to an AssetBundle's column.

Anything is enough for other columns, because it is not necessary.

2.List File

Spoiler

Change of the CABinet is necessary.

Format of the file name of contents is ItemList_99_99_xxxxxxxx
    for example:
    ItemList_99_99_cur_item001

[About contents]
    column1:管理番号=Slot ID
    It is possible until ten digit's number.

column2:種類番号=category
    0 = 基本形 = Basic form
    1 = ベース = Base
    2 = 家具 = Furniture
    3 = オブジェ = Object
    4 = 食材 = Food
    5 = 武器 = Weapons
    6 = 小物 = Small thing
    7 = アクセサリ = Accessories
    8 = Hアイテム = H-Items
    9 = 液体 = Liquid
    10 = 2D効果 = 2D Effect
    11 = エフェクト = Effect
    12 = ギミック = Gimmick
    13 = 3DSE = 3D Sound Effect
    15 = FK

column3:名称=item's name(Used for select to item in the studio)

column4:マニフェスト=manifest
    If an item's object file includes material & texture, set is not necessary.

column5:バンドルパス=A path and file name to an Item's object file

column6:ファイルパス=animator file name in column5's file

colmun7:子の接続先=appoint frame for joint to other items
    When making a gimmick item, this is used.

colmun8:アニメがあるか=use animation
    TRUE or FALSE

colmun9:色替え:use to color1 adjustment
    TRUE or FALSE

colmun10:色替え対象:appoint frame for color1 adjustment
    When appoint plural frames
    xxxx/xxxx/xxxx....

colmun11:色替え(カラー2):use to color2 adjustment
    TRUE or FALSE

colmun12:色替え対象(カラー2):appoint frame for color2 adjustment
    When appoint plural frames
    xxxx/xxxx/xxxx....

colmun13:拡縮判定:Can change the item's size
    TRUE or FALSE

3.Item's object file
    It needs the change of the CABinet.
    I think it doesn't need the other explanation in particular.
    Modders can make object file freely.
    Last edited by cur144; 02-18-2018, 07:32 AM.

Comment

• Hi guys,
      do you know if the DHH mod for heels works on Playhome studio ?

Comment

• If it exists, could someone please point me to a guide that would delineate how to import mod content into an .asset file using SB3Utility GUI? I'd like to know how to patch the recently updated resource.assets with the Uncensor patch by Uncenone and Alexae. Since I reckon it is irritating for them having to update it every time a released update changes the .asset and I'm sure they are busy doing other things, it'd be great to know how to do this myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by rastagansta View Post
          If it exists, could someone please point me to a guide that would delineate how to import mod content into an .asset file using SB3Utility GUI? I'd like to know how to patch the recently updated resource.assets with the Uncensor patch by Uncenone and Alexae. Since I reckon it is irritating for them having to update it every time a released update changes the .asset and I'm sure they are busy doing other things, it'd be great to know how to do this myself.
          That's the spirit I was waiting for!

Before you begin with anything, read the tutorial at the beginning of this thread. It was written for the trial, but the principle is the same still. Keep this tutorial in mind - it is step 2 after exporting the mesh and texture of the uncensor.

I would recommend to begin with the male. If you are successful with it then do the similar for the female and I will also guide you to fix the Nml MB to get rid of the ugly shadow of the small chested girls. For this correction you will need the backup file resources.bak0.assets in the same location as the original resources.assets file. During your work you will save several times. Let Sb3UGS produce backups and if you want to tidy your folder, you can delete all backups except for the first. The first will be the original file and that will be used for the Nml MB computation.

Comment

• I think I did it, but I'm not really sure. I didn't notice any strange shadows with a small chest (tried it with breast size 10), so I didn't bother attempting to recompute the Nml MB (whatever that is!) I'd appreciate it if you would look over what I've done but I'm not sure if I can post the link here since the mod assets aren't mine and I haven't sought permission from the creators. Might I PM you the link?

Comment

• Alexae
              Alexae commented
              Editing a comment
              You are free to do whatever you want with my work

• The club rules allow taking a mod, modifying and releasing your version here in release threads/subforums. Of course, you have to credit the authors in your release post. It is a bit rough though and I would recommend to contact the authors before doing so. A release of your version would not be allowed if an author would explicitly forbid using their mod. I would rate that rough also. The king's way is always to speak with each other before acting :-)

Workfiles, like fbx exports, unfinished game files or even files which would crash the game can be attached in modding discussion threads like this here. Still the rules apply, and if such a file would not be yours you would have to supply their origin.

I am a big fan of using these threads for discussion and exchange files in public, but I respect other people's opinion. And if you dont want to release your work in public, I would still check your file privately.

Comment

• Anyone having an issue with Alexae's SkinTexMod changing the face skin color different from the rest of the body whenever you inject a new texture? When I goto the Editor and select Face Type, it reverts back to body color but whenever I change the texture with SkinTexMod custom textures and overlays, it changes the face color again. It only started doing this recently and I don't remember having installed anything recently other than some outfit mods.
              Spoiler
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Default.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	143.4 KB
ID:	5930820

Name:	Anime.jpg
Size:	192.1 KB
ID:	5930821

Name:	LeopardOverlay.jpg
Size:	185.6 KB
ID:	5930822

Name:	SnowLepOverlay.jpg
Size:	201.8 KB
ID:	5930823

Comment

• Alexae
                Alexae commented
                Editing a comment
                issue came with patch 1.4, fixed with skintexmod v3, also faster load times.

• Ectn
                Ectn commented
                Editing a comment
                @Alexae
                Thank You Sooooo Much!
                Unfortunately, there are still issues with the new version, even worse now.
                Please see my post further down the page.
                Thanks
                Last edited by Ectn; 02-24-2018, 03:39 PM.

• Will the high heel mod be updated to work with studio? Or has it already been updated and I just haven't seen it yet?
              Originally posted by mixjon

Totally agree. They need to put the old EA or Activision treatment on Honey Select. HoneySelect 2017 party,HS2018 NTR evolved,HS2019 Modern Whorefare,

Comment

• hi guys ! it can be very interesting to add animation from honey select in playhome anyone know if its possible ?

Comment

• Ectn
                  Ectn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It's called 'HS_Animation_v0.1' and you can find the link on the PlayHome pastebin.

• @Alexae
                SkinTexMod v3

While it seems to work fine when using the Anime Outline, which doesn't inject any custom texture, anything else and the skin turns flat black.
                Spoiler

Also, you can see when you select 'Default Output', the dark face returns

Thanks for all your hard work. I do hope you might find a resolution to this.
                Last edited by Ectn; 02-24-2018, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• Ectn
                  Ectn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  @Houin44
                  Sorry to hear it. The entire issue boils down to 3 files: (resources.assets) in the PlayHome64bit_Data folder, (cf_m_body_00ph) in the abdata/custommaterial folder and the SkinTexMod.dll file in the Plugins folder.
                  I was in the same boat. Reinstalled more times than I can count and just started shooting in the dark, trying this file and that file until I was pretty much ready to just uninstall and go back to HoneySelect but then I tried one last time with the new PH_Uncensored v0.43 and it worked.
                  Still, the lack of studio options and mods makes it very hard for me to get motivated to do anything with it. Definitely not one of Illusion's highlights.

• zoolala
                  zoolala commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm having this issue too. Has anyone else managed to solve it?
                  I have clean PlayHome 1.4 install with every patch up to 0309. I installed:
                  SkinTexModPH v3.1, v1.4 0223 64bit Full Uncensor, v1.4 0223 64bit uncenone_closed Uncensor patch.
                  And I got black body.
                  Then I tried installing PH_Uncensored v0.43 on top of that, and still black body.
                  Last edited by zoolala; 07-15-2018, 01:41 AM.

• zoolala
                  zoolala commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oooo I managed to solve it by using this instead: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...57#post5956257

• So I have a problem with the uncensored mod.
                Click image for larger version  Name:	2.png Views:	1 Size:	23.6 KB ID:	5936538Click image for larger version  Name:	1.png Views:	1 Size:	20.7 KB ID:	5936537

On the 1st pic I set the character to 'half-dress' and the 2nd pic is set to 'naked'.
                The naked uncensored is okay (not the best compared to uncensored mod from Honey Select but it works) but the half-dressed uncensored looks terrible.
                What is going on? [Edit: if I have any clothing (socks or bra) on, the body of the 1st pic always shows up.]

I'm using uncensor by Uncenone 1.2, [PH][SkinTexMode][Alexae] with, 64Bit 1.4 Uncensor patch.
                The male uncensor works perfectly fine.

My game version is early 1.4 patch. I have the oldest phomeex_01_plus patch installed not 0213 or 0223 one.

Please help me!
                Also let me know if there is a better uncensored mod.

Edit 2 : I updated the game to 0223 patch (https://mega.nz/#!8MBHjYRS!ODQsDJ9d-...zZCmkMPad4tHJE)

Still has the same problem. The uncensor mod I use is SkinTexMod+Uncensor PH V3.1 (https://mega.nz/#!PdEAyJJK!WoLu0kQ5i...cOnKYXAH4Fpiis)

Wish 1/2 dress bodies are fixed as well....
                Last edited by na1000jc; 02-28-2018, 01:27 PM. Reason: Updated to a newer version of the game

Comment

• na1000jc
                  na1000jc commented
                  Editing a comment
                  @kriswa
                  that's interesting....
                  do you know why wearing a top causes this?
                  Is there anyone who's working on to address the issue?

• Hi dudes. I need some assistance here. I'm using the "DOWNLOAD v1.4 0223 64bit Full Uncensor "from alexae. Uncensor works fine, but the "press J" thing seems not work. I left something behind on procedures?

Comment

• rastagansta
                  rastagansta commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I recently began experiencing the same issue. Additionally other plugins like DHH were not loading as they once were. Pretty sure the issue was because I recently installed the updated Kenzato translation. Doing so overwrote the UnityEngine.dll patched by IPA. Rolling back to an earlier PlayHome install and running the IPA patch after installing the translation got my plugins to work again.
                  Last edited by rastagansta; 03-10-2018, 09:02 PM.

• Is this also the right place to ask help for the full playhome game? I have the knows problem that i cant get the uncensored male mods to work. I've seen discussion about it on this forum but never a (working) solution. Just seems when ever I try to update to 1.4 the Screen gets really blurred behind the character and H scene is unplayable. And whenever I chance the given resources.assets file that should fix the problem the game get stuck in black screen with only cursor. Also I have now idea to see with exact version i have, what may have to do with it.

Please help me out or point me in the right direction.

Comment

• Is it possible to change the shortcut on modprefs.ini to use Right Shift button instead of Left Shift?

Comment

• Hello, I was trying to make mod in unity and it works in game fine, but I have now this seam (pic1), while older version I did in sb3u (pic2) is fine.
                    Spoiler

It seems like problem with tangents. UV mirrored. What am I doing wrong here?

Comment

Working...
                    X