Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) PlayHome Trial & Game (プレイホーム) - Modding Discussion

Please discuss how to mod the trial & game here.

As long as there is no separate subforum for PH you can also discuss problems with mods here.

Useful links:
    Last edited by enimaroah; 04-22-2018, 11:39 AM.

• Can anyone tell me where I can find a working uncensor for the VR gedou if such a mod exists? VR has been out for several months now so I assume someone's made one but I just can't find it since no one updates the stickies on this site.

Comment

• I made a brief tutorial on importing unity scenes to Playhome here. Let me know if you get stuck.

Comment

• Hello all,

I am trying to install some maps for PH but all maps need PH_hooh_ItemResolver. I can't find it anywhere?

Comment

• DemonDK
        DemonDK commented
        Editing a comment
        It is on the pastebin.

• LostHawk
        LostHawk commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you!

• I have dabbled a bit with Daz 3d in the past week... if they ever combined PlayHome Studio and Daz you would never need anything else. Daz has the western faces, the complexity and an insane amount of options, and the quality is quite high; but it is all behind a paywall and the massive amount of options sometimes sets an abrupt stop to progress(for me atleast). PlayHome (Illusion Studios) on the other hand has the simplicity and the immediate breast (and with mods; buttphysics) physics, and you can make beautiful characters, but more cartoony.

I see that Daz modders have made morphdials for the genitals - anus and vagina (opening); which work extremely well. Do characters in Illusion games simply not have enough bones or advanced coding to support such things?

On the other hand you have to use half an hour every time you pose a girl in Daz because of the lack of breast physics -.- and the tits are extremely unrealistic if you make them big how I like them, whereas you just apply weight in Playhome and voila... heavy hangers with whipped cream on top.

Comment

• Hi all,

How do I shorten the bones of characters by BoneModHarmony ?
        Since the syntax like "cf_J_LegUp01_L" might cause performance hit, I have no idea how to do it now.
        I'm trying to modify "cf_J_LegUp01_s_L" and other supported bones, but the bones just get thinner, not shorter.

Comment

• Is there any mod that unlocks all position without progressing the story and changing the girls personality?

Comment

• Hey guys,
            I have trouble installing an uncensor patch, since it either has no effect or the game crashes. Tried everything so far.
            I have Version 1.4 with the newest DLC.

Comment

• Originally posted by LimaLama View Post
              And is it possible to export this script so I can use it unity, what about shaders?
              Which script? Are you talking about the MonoScript referenced from the MB? Then the answer would be no. MonoScripts are executable code usually in Assembly-CSharp.dll and you would need a decompiler to get managed code translated back to any managed language, probably c# in the first place.

The source code of shaders in PH is not available. All you could do is use them. The recommended way would be to copy a Material either through the Workspace or by "Mark for Copying" / "Paste All Marked". The Shader used by the Material is automatically copied along with the Material by Sb3UGS.

plasticmind
              Thanks for the tutorial. I have linked your post in the FP so you can adapt the URL if required.
              Last edited by enimaroah; 04-22-2018, 12:35 PM.

Comment

• Hi, plasticmind. Thank you so much for the bone MOD, BoneModHarmony. Is it possible to use profile respectively to the customized character in the character making screen? e.g. Card name is Anne.png and profile name is Anne.png.bmm.txt. It seems the MOD doesnt read the specific profile under the folder, /UserData/Chara/female when in the character making screen. It only reads the default profile, BoneModifiers.txt regardless of which character I load. It works fine in studio though.

Comment

• Sorry, please delete.
                  Last edited by TLO; 04-26-2018, 12:04 AM. Reason: Duplicate post

Comment

• Heroin name is used actually, if your character card file name happens to be "律子", "明子", "雪子", "真理子", that'll work.

Comment

• TLO
                      TLO commented
                      Editing a comment
                      OIC, thank you. I guess it is due to the nature of the game design, as loading customized characters in the place of the heroines in the character making screen. BTW, I was stunned for a moment when you said Heroin....LOL

• TLO
                    You can use this version, I think this is ambiguous, because there's no way to tell whether you're using character maker to modify heroins or to modify cards.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• TLO
                      TLO commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you!!!

• Got a HoneyPot question. Some of the imported mods aren't visible on the character. Like some accessories, they'll show up in the selection drop down window but when applied, aren't visible. It seems most frequent with items that have bone weights, like some of the ears, wings and tails. Is there a workaround or is HoneyPot incapable of importing bones?

Comment

• I need more maps! Looking for something that is outside of a house with a street.

Comment

• Why closed this topic? will no longer mods?

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...ssions-allowed

Comment

Working...
                        X