No announcement yet.

(Illusion) PlayHome Trial & Game (プレイホーム) - Modding Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) PlayHome Trial & Game (プレイホーム) - Modding Discussion

Please discuss how to mod the trial & game here.

As long as there is no separate subforum for PH you can also discuss problems with mods here.

Useful links:
    Last edited by enimaroah; 04-22-2018, 11:39 AM.

• Originally posted by DemonDK View Post

I would say that the octopus is most likely a custom import via Unity & the Sb3 tool... so probably you can't ^_^
    I found it and solved by myself. But it was not for PH. It's for HS.
    Anyway, Thx a lot.
    Attached Files

Comment

• DemonDK
      DemonDK commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, it was actually a published mod? damn xD Sorry for the misinformation. I remember seeing it somewhere on a Japanese subforum where I was taken to by a link. On that forum it was written that this was a private paid and custom made mod. Didn't think that it was released to the public ^^

• -this is happening to me when i use plasticmind's bonemod version
    in chara maker menu, after tweaking with bones i restart the game and then the saved bones are automatically loaded, but not completly.
    to load properly i must touch a random slider of the body sliders (not the bonemod interface) and then press F12..

-then, another problem, this time in ShortcutsPH mod:
    i finally understood how to save settings in ShortcutsPH so i can finally makes some finetunes on bonemod ( watch this https://goo.gl/cU2Qpi )
    but when i switch from one preset to another sometimes some changes remains memorized on the characters. To get rid i must reload the chara

i saw that lot of people dont know how to use it so i'll post a short tutorial i made here, hope to have a feedback if this works for you or not
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ShortcutsPH.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.6 KB
ID:	6001651

Comment

• Does anyone know if it's possible to make the HS-WAKIGE (Honey Select Armpit Hair) SkinTexMod work with PlayHome? I tried transferring the files and they show up in the 'J' menu, but they result in the character's skin turning pure black. But this happens to me even with the Alexae uncensor, so I wonder if maybe I'm just doing something else wrong and it would work if I fixed that.

Comment

• enimaroah, I wanted to export mob animation from abdata\map\yard_day, but after opening animator and animator controller this happens. Am I like missing something, because I had no problems exporting some animations from play club and sbpr before.
        Spoiler

Comment

• The problem here is that we have one big hierarchy with several skeletons and Animator assets. You can see that when opening one Animator you get several others loaded as well. Regardless of which you open the root of the big hierarchy is yard_mob! Close all Animators, we just need to open the virtual Animator yard_mod. In cases where Sb3UGS doesn't show the root you can select the root Transform from any other opened Animator and click "Virtual Animator". But in this file the virtual Animator is already present and you just need to open it.

Now search and select the Transform p_cf_mob_a. Then select the virtual Animator below yard_mob (not the regular black Animator in p_cf_mob_a). Click "Virtual Avatar". The gui selects the regular Animator again which is a bit confusing. Reselect the virtual Animator yard_mob again. It shows "yard_mob->p_cf_mob_a" in the selection for the Avatar.

Now select this Animator "yard_mob -2" in the selection of the Animation. The Animation Tracks now show correct names and the Animation can be exported and replaced.

Still the big number of unknown tracks indicates that something is incomplete. May be the AnimationClips would animate several mobs? It is possible that a replacement would stop the other mobs from being animated then. But I have no time for testing sorry.

Comment

• limalama
            limalama commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks. No worries, it's not very important. Animation tracks are showing names now, no animation clip in exported fbx tho.

• Oh, you are right. The exported file contains just the skeletons, but no animation tracks. Hm, sorry.

Comment

• Hey guys, i am wondering how i get some extra maps/scenes for Playhome. I have Cubemaps for Playhome, and there are a lot of Backgrounds preinstalled, i also have 6 scenes (arabian town, bedroom, etc.). Do you know how- and where i can get more .scene files for cubemaps? I didnt find some downloads. I also thought "hm, maybe i create my own .scene files" but i also have no idea how i manage this, because the program i'll use (Unity) doesn't seem to fit in. i can only create unity files, and there is no other option to make these files into .scene files.

Oh, and an other question. When i try to transfer maps from other Illusion games (like koikatu) into my playhome paths, i have the same problem. it wont work. The files are names "unity3d" and i dont see the new maps/backgrounds/whatever in Playhome, or in PlayhomeStudio.

So, if you guys use custom Maps, please please tell me where do you get them, and how do you installed it without problems.

Comment

• There is a tutorial about scene files from plasticmind. And it is linked in the FP!

In addition to that, Unity editor allows to assign scene files to AssetBundles files. Then the AssetBundle file can be integrated as the others original maps using Sb3UGS. The problem here is that you would have to create the scene very similar to an original map and you cant adapt it in Sb3UGS later. Therefore, I dont recommend using scene files in AssetBundles. Build regular AssetBundle files, then you can edit them later with Sb3UGS.

Because of Koikatu, scene files in AssetBundle files might be fully supported by Sb3UGS in the future. At the moment the support is very incomplete and it is more likely that you ruin the edited files.

Comment

• DemonDK
                DemonDK commented
                Editing a comment
                I actually have some purchased stuff lying around from the Unity Store which I was supposed to release here. The 28th May I am going to take a semi "forced" vacation, seeing as to my job is moving to Poland xD So I have to get it over with at that point. My point is that I will try to release something in the beginning of June. I have a gasstation, abandoned hospital, abandoned school and a few other military installations; so don't buy those!

• Raspo86
                Raspo86 commented
                Editing a comment
                Sounds nice Demon. Why Poland?
                But i'm more interested im some kind of reality looking like stereotypical Anime settings. Like Schools, Houses, Cafe's, and other stuff. I have no idea if i want to buy these things, well, i will figure it out in the next days. Wish you gl in Poland

• DemonDK
                DemonDK commented
                Editing a comment
                hehe, no the workplace I WAS at is moving to Poland = 100+ people fired :-P but thank you! ;-P Yeah, I see you could read my post in multiple ways now, sorry. I think... I have a classroom lying around in my files too... I'll get my shit together and do something with it come June :-P

• Updated my hair mod, if anybody's interested. Cheers!
              Gonna post those wiggly accessories soon-ish.

Comment

• Hello all. I seem to be having trouble with at least two mods, and that trouble suggests I might continue to have problems. They're the DHH mod, and plasticmind's Ritsuko hair mod. Both claim to have additional UI for controlling things like heel settings and hair gradients, respectively. But neither will show up.

I'm using game version 1.4, and I verified that the DLLs and other support files are in the right place (I've gotten pretty used to unpacking stuff into the install folder, so I doubt I got this wrong anyway).

Something did cause the DHH UI to appear, and I was able to modify poses in the main game (slightly clunkier than in studio, but still very welcome!). But I couldn't make it appear again. Meanwhile, DHH seemed to be having at least some effect - the H scene was in full auto mode the whole time, even though the auto mode buttons were there and I could click on them. Nothing would stop them from varying pace and position.

I tried pressing all sorts of keys to make the UI appear, but nothing seemed to bring back that UI. (Also, everything's in kanji, but I'm guessing the author is Chinese and I'll have to either wait for a translation or learn to read.)

The hair mod just flat out doesn't seem to work - or maybe I'm missing something. No matter which hair or character I use, I always get the default hair customization UI.

I keep thinking there's some obvious console command or something else I need to run, but none of the FAQs or wiki pages I can find say anything about this.

Thanks for reading.

Comment

• Can anybody tell me if there is a fix for the (Baisanfe Mod_Package) for Play_Home? All the hairs look shiny and reflective. It's has a few of the hairs I need. Most are really good, though lack hair physics. If someone were to update it with hair physics and fix the issues present in the original mod that would be golden.

Comment

• DemonDK
                    DemonDK commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Don't know, have wondered the same myself. Never use them because of it. So +1

• limalama Thanks for the wet skin. Can you fix it?

Spoiler

Comment

• limalama
                    limalama commented
                    Editing a comment
                    When I did it I was using vanilla textures and mesh without uncensor. It's a paint to make it compatible with all uncensors.

• ​​​​​​ is there any nipple pack like HS? or can I use HS nipple pack in PH? the default PH nipples are so basic.

Comment

• Originally posted by arnab911 View Post
                    ​​​​​​ is there any nipple pack like HS? or can I use HS nipple pack in PH? the default PH nipples are so basic.
                    exactly! I was always wondering, how come that nobody bothered of making the Better Nipple Pack Package for Play Home till now??? How come that can be?

something like it was for Play Club: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...4568513:noooo:

Comment

• Please tell me the mod to change the emotions of the face, at least to control the mouth, do so that it is closed...

Comment

Working...
                      X