No announcement yet.

(Illusion) PlayHome Trial & Game (プレイホーム) - Modding Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) PlayHome Trial & Game (プレイホーム) - Modding Discussion

Please discuss how to mod the trial & game here.

As long as there is no separate subforum for PH you can also discuss problems with mods here.

Useful links:
    Last edited by enimaroah; 04-22-2018, 12:39 PM.

• Hi guys,
    First thing is to thank you for all the great mods and stuff you have created for this game. I'm really enjoying this game, is simply amazing.
    I have one little problem with the PH Studio. Previously, the loading screen was blue with the letters in a blue dark and it worked fine but, a couple of days ago, I added a couple of plugins/mods and now the loading screen is black with the letters in blue and doesn't finish loading. The "O" is spinning indefinetly¡¡¡ I can't use PH Studio anymore¡¡¡

I have tried to remove the plugins I installed but still not working.

Can you help me, please?

Thank you.

Comment

• What is the newest unity version I can use to build bundles for PlayHome? Is it Unity 5.5.6f1?

Comment

• I haven't seen any file newer than 5.5.5f1. AssetBundles created with newer versions of Unity editor might work, but an error might be hard to find. I would not recommend to use a newer version.

Comment

• limalama
          limalama commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks. Damn I already installed 5.5.6f1 , well it worked in studio.

• Hello Guys, I have this proplem where some Hairstyles look weird. Does someone know how to fix this?
        Attached Files

Comment

• Is there a mod setting the camera's angle straight? The cam being rolled a couple degrees in all scenes just looks weird comapred to HS.

Comment

• anyone here have the uncensored patch for version 1.3 ? i really need that

Comment

• is there something like fix or mod to uncensor patch to fix that ridiculous spring penis look?

Comment

• cur144
                cur144 commented
                Editing a comment
                If a penis doesn't telescopic motions, it breaks through the female's belly.
                Then, it must fix the animations, not an uncensor mod, but it is a hard work.
                Even in the old games no one has done it.
                Last edited by cur144; Yesterday, 05:46 PM.
            Working...
            X