No announcement yet.

(Illusion) PlayHome Trial & Game (プレイホーム) - Modding Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) PlayHome Trial & Game (プレイホーム) - Modding Discussion

Please discuss how to mod the trial & game here.

As long as there is no separate subforum for PH you can also discuss problems with mods here.

Useful links:
    Last edited by enimaroah; 04-22-2018, 12:39 PM.

• Hi guys,
    First thing is to thank you for all the great mods and stuff you have created for this game. I'm really enjoying this game, is simply amazing.
    I have one little problem with the PH Studio. Previously, the loading screen was blue with the letters in a blue dark and it worked fine but, a couple of days ago, I added a couple of plugins/mods and now the loading screen is black with the letters in blue and doesn't finish loading. The "O" is spinning indefinetly¡¡¡ I can't use PH Studio anymore¡¡¡

I have tried to remove the plugins I installed but still not working.

Can you help me, please?

Thank you.

Comment

• What is the newest unity version I can use to build bundles for PlayHome? Is it Unity 5.5.6f1?

Comment

• I haven't seen any file newer than 5.5.5f1. AssetBundles created with newer versions of Unity editor might work, but an error might be hard to find. I would not recommend to use a newer version.

Comment

• limalama
          limalama commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks. Damn I already installed 5.5.6f1 , well it worked in studio.

• Hello Guys, I have this proplem where some Hairstyles look weird. Does someone know how to fix this?
        Attached Files

Comment

• Is there a mod setting the camera's angle straight? The cam being rolled a couple degrees in all scenes just looks weird comapred to HS.

Comment

• anyone here have the uncensored patch for version 1.3 ? i really need that

Comment

• is there something like fix or mod to uncensor patch to fix that ridiculous spring penis look?

Comment

• cur144
                cur144 commented
                Editing a comment
                If a penis doesn't telescopic motions, it breaks through the female's belly.
                Then, it must fix the animations, not an uncensor mod, but it is a hard work.
                Even in the old games no one has done it.
                Last edited by cur144; 11-19-2018, 05:46 PM.

• fadfox
                fadfox commented
                Editing a comment
                But in Honey Select all looks alright.

• cur144
                cur144 commented
                Editing a comment
                Do you by any chance talk about the penis of accessories?

In the case of normal male unsensor mod.
                There is the same problem in all games after all.
                Even Honey Select was the same, too.
                It becomes the same discussion every time.

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...update-to-v4-1

• In play home, is there any mod where i can check the slots of the clothes or something like that ? too see if there's any conflict mod ?
              This is a mad world.

Comment

Working...
              X