Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) PlayHome Trial & Game (プレイホーム) - Modding Discussion

Please discuss how to mod the trial & game here.

As long as there is no separate subforum for PH you can also discuss problems with mods here.

Useful links:
    Last edited by enimaroah; 04-22-2018, 11:39 AM.

• I've been looking for a swimsuit mod for HS and/or PH that similar to this. Does anyone know if someone made one? Or how to create it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	1550946422257.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	489.6 KB
ID:	6833505

Comment

• can someone tell me how i could create cloths? like is there a way to mod and make clothes? also i would like to learn to make hairstyles

Comment

• Clothes have the highest motivation on the modder's side, and are the most challenging at the same time.

I highly recommend to begin with something easier and then increase difficulty. Studio items and accessories with unskinned meshes would be my recommendation. If you like it bigger then make maps.

If you are familiar with that then try hair. The shorter the cut the better. Those meshes require to understand skinning, but a simple skin for hair can be created fast. It doesn't have to be so precise as a skin for clothes.

Comment

• Hello! Im back from a long pause... I've been testing Illusion Play Home recently... a couple of years ago, I made two sets of underwear skins, for Honey Select.... I was wondering, will it be a hard task, to re-make those textures and import them to the game for you to enjoy?

Comment

• Hi, folks! Thx a lot for all the time you modders are putting into this! It really makes the whole difference.

I'm struggling a bit with IBL and nipples (see attatchment). As far as I have found out, this was to be adressed in the latest update (v4 update 7), but I'm not able to figure it out. It actually worked fine the first few times when I first loadet a model/clothing with this issue, and then turned on "experimental features", but it didn't take long before this didn't work either. Anyone have any idea how to adress this, or ideas what to try?

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190317102757920.png Views:	2 Size:	75.2 KB ID:	6874153

Comment

• perspellemann
              It was fixed if change the swimwear's RenderQ from -1 to 3001.

Spoiler

(Use SB3Utility of after V1.9.10)
              1.Open the abdata\wear\cf_swim_hs00 by SB3U
              2.Double click the p_cf_swim_newsuku_00 in Animator tab.
              3.Click the Material's cf_m_swim_newsuku_D_00_00 in Object Tree tab.
              4.Change the RenderQ from -1 to 3001 in Material tab.
              5.File->Save.unity3d

But, there are still other swimwear that have the same problem.
              Open the cf_swim_xxx_list.TextAsset in SB3U's MonoB&Other tab
              and thereby identify a swimsuit's Animator file name needing a fix.

Comment

• perspellemann
                perspellemann commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you very much! I'm so glad it's possible to get help like this - SB3U is a wonderfull tool, but not an easy one Thx again, and have a good weekend!

• Hello guys,
              I'm new to the forums and I would appreciate if someone was kind enough to help me with a problem I have encountered.
              I have installed the HS_Animation_For_PH_v0.2 mod and I don't seem to be able to make it work properly.. I have put the dll file into the Plugins directory, edited the modprefs.ini with the correct path to the HS directory (drive F.
              The result is that now when I run the PH Studio, I can see the animation categories labelled as [HS] but it only shows the general poses (which work fine) but the H-scene categories show as empty.
              What am I doing wrong?
              Thank you very much for any help you can provide.

Comment

• cur144
                cur144 commented
                Editing a comment
                HS_Animation_For_PH is a thing for main game only.

• dusterhf
                dusterhf commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh, ok, thank you mate

• Two more questions if you allow me,

1. Due to a lack of studio items designed for PH (or maybe I'm just lame and I haven't found them), I decided to try using HoneyPot to import stuff from HS. I managed to get clothes working, but studio items either do not appear on the list or display with no textures (they are just white). I did run the HoneyPot Inspector, but it didn't help, meaning it did add some [MOD] categories but they're mostly empty. I also have the ItemResolver installed but due to my lack of knowledge, I don't really know how it works. (however, the categorylist.txt file says "#98/99 is reserverd!" at the beginning, no idea what it means, but can that be a problem?). If anyone with more knowledge of this matter can help me, I will appreciate it.
              2. I am also using the Better Repack R1 version of the game found here and I was wondering how many uncensor mods exist for PH. Since apparently I am using the PH_Uncensored mod by cur144 (BTW, amazing work mate) and I am extremely happy with it, just out of curiosity - are there any others?

PS. Oh, one more thing, I don't seem to be able to add a visible gimmick in Studio, I can only add the invisible one. The visible displays in red on the list, but other red items add fine.

Thank you all for having patience with a beginner
              Last edited by dusterhf; 04-21-2019, 07:27 AM.

Comment

• Can someone please tell me where this guy gets his mods?

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCno...zehJ0ENWOX9V6w

Personal Site: https://play3d.blog.fc2.com/

There are more than a few I want to download, but have no idea where to find them.

Please and thank-you if anyone can point me in the right direction.
                Last edited by nocturneborn; 04-28-2019, 04:04 AM.

Comment

• boo64
                  boo64 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They appear to be private only, I've never found a leak/source and if you check the discord no one else seems to have either

• nocturneborn
                  nocturneborn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks, seems to be the general consensus so far.

• fkcsn
                  fkcsn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What is the name of the in game control panel (plug-in) please?

• Hello, guys!

Need help here! I really like Tattoos and I'm trying to collect them. I used to have Saeki's Tattoo Mod if I'm not mistaken. But, these days when I re-accessed PH, I found that Saeki's tattoo disappeared. I installed a lot of tattoos mod and I tried to install Saeki's once again, just like usual, no replace or whatever (meaning I don't have the file originally, must be deleted somehow).

However, when I access the game, I press the start or load button but there's no effect. It stays there. I removed the file from abdata, tried the game once again, the game can start so the problem is whenever I try to install Saeki's tattoos. Is it because the mod collided with other mods? I've installed MoreSlots and IPA ofc. This is the first time for me to encounter this kind of problem. How do I check if the mods are conflicting with each others? Any solution so I can have as many tattoos as possible?

Thank you ~

Comment

• cur144
                  cur144 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  First, "Playhome custom texture patch" is necessary for a high resolution tattoo's mods.
                  However, please be careful about Plugins/0Harmony.dll included in there.
                  When 0Harmony.dll is replaced in other plugin's mods, the "Playhome custom texture patch" may not work.

I recommend the 0Harmony.dll included in the PH_hooh_ItemResolver.
                  It doesn't conflict with other plugin's mods.

• zellected
                  zellected commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ah I see ~ I did install playhome custom texture patch but I don't know about the Harmony.dll, thanks for the tip cur144
              Working...
              X