No announcement yet.

(Illusion) PlayHome Trial & Game (プレイホーム) - Modding Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) PlayHome Trial & Game (プレイホーム) - Modding Discussion

Please discuss how to mod the trial & game here.

As long as there is no separate subforum for PH you can also discuss problems with mods here.

Useful links:
    Last edited by enimaroah; 04-22-2018, 12:39 PM.

A small correction with a workaround above. Using the cf_t_mole_hs00 file as template makes the trial unstable, sometimes crashing when the new costume is selected. If you use a more similar file the trial remains stable. I am currently searching for this bug.

The second part of the tutorial is delayed for this reason. If someone would need the normals correction instructions for more urgently then please post here.

Edit:
    The problem is related to UVNormalBlend MonoBehaviours and not to Sb3UGS' handling of MBs in general. So you can start with the mole texture files, make the tutorial above, and finally paste another two MBs which you delete afterwards.
    Last edited by enimaroah; 09-27-2017, 07:20 AM.

Comment

open sb3ugs, open the file press alt + i to replace the file, then what ? how to save / apply

Image removed.

Comment

Originally posted by ingrams View Post
        open sb3ugs, open the file press alt + i to replace the file, then what ? how to save / apply
        Why does Alt+I replace files? Because it is a shortcut in the file's menu, the Asset menu to be precise. Explore the whole menu and you will be able to save - even with a shortcut.

There is no extra step where you have to apply what you replaced. The replacement really changes the internal representation of the file, which is then saved upon your doing.

Comment

but when i close sb3ugs then open the file again, the original textures is still there, not replaced
          and my menu don't have save option, only "save unity3d" (ctrl+S) but it doesn't work it said "sound resource must be placed..."
          file im trying to edit : cf_m_body_00ph

Image removed.

Comment

The right option, but you moved the file. Leave the file inside the game folder, where the game will find it later.

Working inside the game folder is no problem because Sb3UGS creates backup files. So after saving your changes the original cm_m_body_00 is just renamed to cm_m_body_00.bak0.none. And your replacement is immediately used by the game. Caution! Some files are cached, and then you are required to quit the game and start it anew.

Comment

i mean, when i press alt + l (not alt +i like i said above) then choose textures then click ok to replace them, but how do i apply the change ? because when i close sb3ugs the program says all changes will be reverted

Image removed.

Comment

Alt+L isn't defined, and apart from that you seem to have not understood that the file you are going to change must be located inside the game folder. The texture you are selecting for replacement can be located anywhere. But like all other AssetBundle files, cm_m_body_00 can only be edited when it is in PlayHomeTrial_Data\StreamingAssets or one of that folder's subfolders.

Since the saving of the file failed, Sb3UGS shows the warning that you are closing a file which has been changed (internally) but not saved. Therefore, the file on your harddisk is unchanged and your editing discarded.

Comment

Note the two workarounds above for an unstable trial after pasting an UVNormalBlend MB into a new file.

New Top Clothes for the Trial - Part II

When we want to edit a costume it often has to do with showing more flesh. But if we would simply cut the clothes then the following would happen: Click image for larger version  Name:	Tut2-Intro1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	335.5 KB ID:	5824563Click image for larger version  Name:	Tut2-Intro2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	118.2 KB ID:	5824564

Therefore, the first step is that we have to replace the incomplete naked body with a complete one. This allows to make several variants of a costume with less effort. In a second step, when the costume is tailored then we will cut the body accordingly.
                  It is a matter of professionalism to create costumes with incomplete bodies. The less invisible geometry the better! The body parts which are always covered by clothes have to be deleted. Letting the gpu of the user throw all this away would waste time and memory.

Use at least Sb3UGS version 1.7.9 for this tutorial.

The tops in the trial also include the geometry for the half naked states as usual.
                  1. Export the full naked body from one of them.
                  2. Replace the cut body SkinnedMeshRenderer O_body_a with a full naked body. The default options in the replacement dialog retain all bones and attributes.

After the geometry has been completed we need to do this for the extra normals too. When the UVNormalBlend MonoBehaviour was copied you got two warnings about references being unhandled. We are going to fix this now.
                  • When you select the UVNormalBlend in the ObjectTree with a single click you will see in the editor the meshes and the number of their extra normals. Those numbers have to match with the vertices of the meshes of the SkinnedMeshRenderers.
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	Tut2-FixingNormals1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	97.5 KB ID:	5824567
                    Begin with the mesh we haven't changed O_body_b. Rename it with a single click, change a letter, change it back, then press Enter. Make sure that you see the following message in the Script window (variable names may differ from yours):
                    uvnbEditor0.SetRenderer(id=1, editor=animatorEditor4, name="O_body_b")
                    The UVNormalBlend has a name member and a reference to the SkinnedMeshRenderer. Only the name is shown in the editor. So there is no visible difference after renaming, although the reference has been set to the SkinnedMeshRenderer with that name. After this correction the mesh for the half naked state has been fixed.
                  • Now for the more abstract fixing of O_body_a. There are two methods. This is the more elegant:
                    1. Open source Animator - the one you used for exporting the full naked body.
                    2. Open source UVNormalBlend with a double click. This opens a MonoBehaviour editor.
                    3. Select the array element for the full naked body
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	Tut2-FixingNormals2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	125.5 KB ID:	5824568
                      and click "Copy", then "Cancel" the dialog. Sb3UGS still remembers the line you selected for copying.
                    4. Open destination UVNormalBlend with a double click.
                    5. Select the destination position in the array
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	Tut2-FixingNormals3-before.jpg Views:	1 Size:	132.0 KB ID:	5824569
                      and click "Paste Below".
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	Tut2-FixingNormals3-after.jpg Views:	1 Size:	153.1 KB ID:	5824570
                    6. Of the new entry adapt rendererName and PPtr to the replaced SkinnedMeshRenderer O_body_a or use the renaming method described above instead.
                    7. Delete the old array entry of O_body_a (with the old number of normals).
                    8. Click "OK" to confirm the changes and close the MonoBehaviour editor.
                    9. Select another node in the ObjectTree, then select the UVNormalBlend again. This refreshes the values in the UVNormalBlend editor after changing the underlying data with the MonoBehaviour editor.
                    10. Rename the entry with 10053 Normals to O_body_a (if you haven't corrected name and reference in the MB editor).
                    11. Check the result:
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	Tut2-FixingNormals4-check.jpg Views:	1 Size:	60.8 KB ID:	5824572
                  • The rough alternative (without details)
                    1. Delete original UVNormalBlend in the destination file.
                    2. Transport the source UVNormalBlend through the workspace.
                    3. Restore the untouched mesh entry of O_body_b.

(This method additionally requires some points from the elegant method).

The Nml MB and its computation aren't different from former games.
                  1. Open source Animator (like above), but dont select any (Skinned)MeshRenderer.
                  2. Open the source Nml MB (Animator name + "_Nml") and close it.
                  3. Open destination Animator, but dont select any (Skinned)MeshRenderer.
                  4. Open destination Nml MB.
                  5. Set the Arbitrary Source Mesh Options:
                    Animator: source Animator
                    Nml-MB: source Nml MB
                    Mesh: O_body_b :-) Yes, if you did it correctly. All full naked bodies in the top file have that name.
                  6. Select Mesh O_body_a and "Compute".

Now we have reached an important state. The costume and the full naked body and both assets for normal correction are in the file. Test it in the game and if it works as expected then delete all backups formerly made by Sb3UGS. Then save it again! Sb3UGS creates a backup named {your filename}.bak0.none and this file will be required for normals correction when we will have edited the costume.

Now you will tailor clothes and body.
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	Tut2-EditingTheShirt1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	299.2 KB ID:	5824573Click image for larger version  Name:	Tut2-EditingTheBody1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	505.1 KB ID:	5824574Click image for larger version  Name:	Tut2-EditingTheBody2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	334.4 KB ID:	5824575

Replace the results. For the replacement I used "Copy Nearest" option because all remaining vertices can find good originals. This will fail for freely tailored costumes and you will have to correct the bone weights at every new position.
                  The correction of UVNormalBlend and Nml is really easy because of our preparation. Just select the body meshes and click "Compute".
                  Spoiler
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	TopDemoFinished2.png Views:	1 Size:	81.0 KB ID:	5824576

Improve it!
                  Spoiler

Last edited by enimaroah; 09-28-2017, 07:32 AM.

Comment

• hyperionx
                    hyperionx commented
                    Editing a comment
                    it seems easier to see a miracle than to see the leather jackets or clothes today. Ehy, have you thought about releasing a mod with this / their clothes? It would be nice to share your wardrobe XD

Formatting is really a pain in vB5.3.0 plus the problems with images with those json-nonsense-tags :/ I will tidy it up today, got impatient yesterday.

Edit:
                  Guess, that's the best I can do. There are no placeholders in the editor now. So I hope you can see the images. The additional vertical spaces cant be reduced, except with wrapping all this into a table.
                  Last edited by enimaroah; 09-28-2017, 07:38 AM.

Comment

The differences in the male skeleton between trial and released game are not relevant in regards of making a male uncensor as described above.

Verified
                    Spoiler
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	20171015233508078.png
Views:	1
Size:	568.6 KB
ID:	5833123

Comment

Name:	tits01.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	5833787
                      Almost finished uncensor, but there is a problem with nipple transparency, does anyone know whats causing it?
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Redlost
                        Redlost commented
                        Editing a comment
                        There is a new update playhome_02_plus_1016okn_sub. It might be related or not. It's a minor update so I'm not sure it affects your work.

• Markstazz
                        Markstazz commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I think it does the game will not run with all of the dlcs installed just get black screen if the patch is not installed the game runs

• THENewguy1
                        THENewguy1 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Probably a render queue issue.

Uncensord patch for Playhome does not work with the DLC and Bouns DLC I have attached a screen shot of the game with the patch and without the patch. First screen shot is with the patch and all I get is a Blackscree and the screen stays this way. The second one is without the patch and you can play the game.

Name:	with_unce_patch.PNG
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	5834657Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture10.PNG
Size:	241.1 KB
ID:	5834658

Comment

• feuerdrache
                        feuerdrache commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Depending on undressing, De-Censor is not working. Pushing Panties aside or removing > no slit, removing Top > working.

• Markstazz
                        Markstazz commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It is not on my end there are others that are geeting the same thing here is the Forum so you can read https://f95zone.com/posts/255216/

• Markstazz
                        Markstazz commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The patch works well in V1.0 but not V1.1 Plus there was and update made by illusion

Animation work but the male position off by certain angle...Below show import from Honey Select and its work well but will require lots of time just to create 1 full animation.

Name:	male.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	5835076

Comment

• ssseeesss
                        ssseeesss commented
                        Editing a comment
                        How can you edit the animations in PLAYHOME?Can you make a simple tutorial?

uncenone:
                      I replaced the female body without having these nipple problems. It must be related to bone weights - may be precision problems. You should compare the bone weights of the original mesh and yours in that area.

Did you change the tikubi meshes? I never did that, but if this problem is caused by precision then you might be successful with processing the tikubi meshes through a similar process (export, import in your 3d editor, export, replace with Sb3UGS) - of course, without changing anything. That way the UVNormalBlend MB which also corrects UVs should remain valid and you dont need to recompute it.

Comment

God knows i dont have the time or skill to mod, so dont take this like "look at this guy telling us what to do", i'm just making a suggestion.
                        So... after all the great mods for HS, the one thing missing (well apart from collision mechanics) was the ability to adjust the genitals. I mean yeah the vagina would open a bit depending on the position of the legs, but what if we could control that ourselves? Or maybe have multiple skins which represent different stages of opening that we can interchange at will? Or different vagina designs like innie, outie, etc?
                        Would that be possible, or is that too advanced? Sadly as long as Illusion only sells in Japan, they wont get around to do something like that themselves. With the uncensor mods getting better and better, this is the one true next step to greatness. Thanks for your time.
                        Last edited by enimaroah; 10-18-2017, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X