No announcement yet.

(Illusion) PlayHome Trial & Game (プレイホーム) - Modding Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) PlayHome Trial & Game (プレイホーム) - Modding Discussion

Please discuss how to mod the trial & game here.

As long as there is no separate subforum for PH you can also discuss problems with mods here.

Useful links:
    Last edited by enimaroah; 04-22-2018, 12:39 PM.

That's interesting and indeed the UVs are contiguous! (I had the genital area in mind when I wrote about the non-contiguous UVs. I guess you have integrated the geometry into the body mesh and used the free area in the upper right hand corner for UVs of the uncensor, but that's all guessed.)

Yes, computing the normals but not the tangents works. But even keeping the normals and computing the tangents only results in this "star" effect! The deviation although minimal must cause this, the tangents in the renderer look the same. Another test: I flipped the tangents, but that did not cause the problem and also making them "blue" doesn't. I am at a loss.

Comment

is there an english ver for DHH mod? I found one in Chinese

Comment

Help! Can someone help me on how to duplicate a copy of swimsuit outfits into regular here in PH. I use SB3UtilityGUI ver. 1.7.10

Last edited by darkcrimson1; 10-21-2017, 08:54 PM. Reason: edit: and I also have more slot ID PH installed

Comment

Originally posted by darkcrimson1 View Post
          Help! Can someone help me on how to duplicate a copy of swimsuit outfits into regular here in PH. I use SB3UtilityGUI ver. 1.7.10
          Sure, at which point are you having problems? The principle is very close to Make your own clothes / texture variant for HS.
          1. create a standalone file with a TextAsset named as your new file. Have a look at cf_swim_hsad_list in cf_swim_hsad.
          2. Copy & Paste such a TextAsset and an Animator into your new file.
          3. Adapt the TextAsset. Delete all lines except one. The last line should point to the Animator which you copied.
          4. No further changes. Just save and check the copy in the game. And only if this works continue.

And I would recommend to update your Sb3UGS. The long missing "Search For" in the ObjectTree is something that might help you finding things in an Animator.
          Last edited by enimaroah; 10-22-2017, 07:19 AM.

Comment

• darkcrimson1
            darkcrimson1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Where can I find the list files inside the Playhome folder? The /abdata/list folder seemed empty or is it located somewhere inside the cf_swimbot_hsad file?

Hello, remove this post if it's the wrong location (I'm sorry, I don't come here to Hongfire in ages!), but, male uncensor is being worked on? Wanted to start doing some short videos with PlayHome, but need the uncersor first =x
          Also, if no one asked before, I would be very interested in a pregnancy mod, the wide slider doesn't do the job.
          Having a mod to adjust the height of the male characters won't be that easy as well right? because of animation issues.

Comment

• Primus
            Primus commented
            Editing a comment
            Ah, nevermind, I got how it works. Remember using this a lot in PlayClub. Thanks.
            In any case, would love to have pregnancy + male height (if there was a way to change male height without changing the "final position" of his dick, a lot of stuff could work right? Like cowgirl positions and such)

• ClaireVoyant
            ClaireVoyant commented
            Editing a comment
            Primus, the graphical bug is only in the creator if you gave up on it. I was very worried until I took off clothes in game and the penis looked normal! I am glad there is already the majority of the mods created but it would be awesome to get Saw2008 hair transferred over as most of my old HS girls used those hairs! Same with the nails, just change the color and the graphic bug goes away. Although the tongues being striped I haven't figured out lol!

• Moborius
            Moborius commented
            Editing a comment
            I have tried to use skintexmod as well. But somehow, I wont work. Is there a trick for installing the mod?

darkcrimson1
          TextAssets can be found in the "MonoB. & Other" tab. Yes, it's inside the file itself.

Comment

Originally posted by enimaroah View Post
            That's interesting and indeed the UVs are contiguous! (I had the genital area in mind when I wrote about the non-contiguous UVs. I guess you have integrated the geometry into the body mesh and used the free area in the upper right hand corner for UVs of the uncensor, but that's all guessed.)

Yes, computing the normals but not the tangents works. But even keeping the normals and computing the tangents only results in this "star" effect! The deviation although minimal must cause this, the tangents in the renderer look the same. Another test: I flipped the tangents, but that did not cause the problem and also making them "blue" doesn't. I am at a loss.
            I tried to do UVs that way, but there was always a small seam where uvs separated, it was hard to get rid of, and, the body material has a details map that was causing problems when genital UVs where disproportional to the rest of the body, so I had to make it contiguous (No seams, but very small texture size )
            I am not sure, is it possible to have 2 different materials for 1 mesh?

Click image for larger version

Name:	uvs.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	298.6 KB
ID:	5839401

Comment

You are right about the UVs. It causes seams this way. Using this UV area would require to use a second submesh or other mesh. But such another mesh would have the problem being not adapted by the custom colour of the body. So it seems that your solution is currently the only option available.

Several Material per submesh are possible but would not help in this case. The first submesh can be rendered several times with exceeding Materials. But 1) the whole first submesh, and 2) only the first submesh. And it slows down renderering and should therefore be avoided.

Comment

• uncenone
                uncenone commented
                Editing a comment
                I was afraid of that
                Thank you very much for your help!

• uncenone
                uncenone commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you very much for your help!
                My comments duplicate for some reason

I see people having issues with MoreSlotID_PH v1.1, coming back with an exception error when trying to run the exe. I also had this problem and it seams to be related with running the patch on Window 10. The way to get around this is to unlock the hidden administrator account that is already in you PC but is, well, hidden. No, your normal account does not have full access to everything in your PC, thank you very much Microsoft.

Here's a link on how to unlock this account, once you follow the instructions, log into this Administrator account and run the exe. Problem solved.

https://www.ghacks.net/2014/11/12/ho...rator-account/

Comment

Thanks for reporting here, Brimstone Omega.

I have linked your post in the FP. In case of any news to this, please update your post above (previous page) and remind us of that update with a new post. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by korugane View Post
                  can Hair mod be transferred?
                  I checked DynamicBone and SetRenderQueue first and both are present. Materials are different again. PH uses a much complexer hierarchy, but that's hopefully not required. Anyway, my first conversion attempts beginning with a new file failed.

But you could try a simple conversion, by using an original HS hair mod file with internal Materials. And then you add a TextAsset with a PH hair entry. If that works, you can insert a texture with a screenshot in the thumbnail files. But such an entry is not required, PH just leaves the area blank if it doesn't find one.

Edit:
                  Made such a simple conversion and the DynamicBones are working indeed. But the Shaders seem incompatible and so the whole haircut is shown with the usual pink. That means the file was accepted by the game, but there is no simple copying to use HS haircuts.
                  Last edited by enimaroah; 10-25-2017, 03:19 AM.

Comment

• GCHAOS1216
                    GCHAOS1216 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    ​​​​​​​I tried this process with my own MOD and failed. When using the renamed .unity3D file directly, the game save data can not be loaded, while when copying the Animator to a PH hair file, SB3UGUI log showed somthing like

value can not be null
                    parameter name: buffer

and the file can not be saved.

What did I missed?

Another question is, can we add Animations from SBPR or HS into the H Action list in the game?

Thanks.

• THENewguy1
                    THENewguy1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Pink hair can be caused by a miss configured blend mode, the srcblend and dstblend properties. I also got the pink hair when I removed what looked like a redundant cutoff property from the shader. I think I had it occur a couple other ways too.

can you check this infos?

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...82#post5841082

- - - -
                  Until someone releases a male uncensor, here's what i've been using. it usually works with other unity games too

https://github.com/bo3b/3Dmigoto/releases

just extract the files (from x86 or x64 depending on which version of playhome you use) into the root of Playhome, and overwrite the ini file with the one I've attached and it'll remove the mosaic, the penis model the game has is just a few simple polygons (like a long balloon or a simple dildo), but it's better than a bunch of flashing blocks
                  - - - - -
                  Please when ask for help, post your PC specification

Comment

I have a texture issue with last male uncensor. I try it on PH 1.2 and PH 1.1 with rx480.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• numenume1
                      numenume1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Same problem here. I have 1.2 rx460...

Originally posted by GCHAOS1216 View Post
                    ​​​​​​​I tried this process with my own MOD and failed. When using the renamed .unity3D file directly, the game save data can not be loaded, while when copying the Animator to a PH hair file, SB3UGUI log showed somthing like

value can not be null
                    parameter name: buffer

and the file can not be saved.

What did I missed?

Another question is, can we add Animations from SBPR or HS into the H Action list in the game?

Thanks.
                    It is as in the days of old since the release of the second title from Illusion with a different Unity version compared to the predecessor. Sb3UGS does not support transferring assets between files having a different version! I let saving the file crash by intention to prevent storing corrupt files. A conversion between versions is very complicated and would require to implement all New in Unity 5.3, New in Unity 5.4, and so on.

That's why I started my hair conversion attempt with a copy of an original hair first. And that part was successful, of course. But the later adaptions failed.

SBPR has a different skeleton, but there was a plugin for HS which allowed to use animations of older (Unity) games from Illusion. If you want to try without plugin then (because of the different file versions) you would have to export them as FBX and replace them from that export in PH files. This process is very inconvenient currently, because of the missing functionality of AnimatorOverrideControllers. I am working on this subject.
                    Last edited by enimaroah; 10-26-2017, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Hi. So, is a Noob, but am trying to understand how SB3UGS works, with the aim at converting some of the mods for PH. Main goal is to "unlock" the possiblities to change colour and shinyness of "locked" clothes/accesories. I have tried to follow enimaroahs guide from above, but no luck. Anyone who can make a detailed guide as to how this can be done?

Comment

Working...
                      X