No announcement yet.

(Illusion) PlayHome Trial & Game (プレイホーム) - Modding Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) PlayHome Trial & Game (プレイホーム) - Modding Discussion

Please discuss how to mod the trial & game here.

As long as there is no separate subforum for PH you can also discuss problems with mods here.

Useful links:
    Last edited by enimaroah; 04-22-2018, 12:39 PM.

Hi to everybody!, great work with all this awesome mods!
    I tried the mod SkinTexMod+Uncensor PH v2, and the mod have an issue with the females nails...
    The issue is in the resources.assets (I tested replacing resources.assets and cf_m_body_00ph to see where is the problem)

The fisrt image is from the uncenone uncensor and the second image is from Alexae mod:

(Sorry with my englishhhh!! xDD)
    Attached Files
    щ(ಠ益ಠщ) щ(ಠ益ಠщ) SORRY WITH MY ENGLISH!!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ) щ(ಠ益ಠщ)
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ I HATE MYSELF!!! xD (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Comment

That's a bit unspecific, littlegambit. Lets begin with one precise example. Please describe what you have tried and where you got stuck. Which of the guides were you referring to?

XeBz
    Wow, finally someone who seems to have read the FP of the release thread. Does it really take eleven years visiting HF to reach this state? Anyway, I am glad that someone did.

A tip for luring authors of mods to your post is to mention them, like I did above. Just type the asterisk '@' and the first three or more characters of the author, then you can click into the small window for completion. This mentioning produces a message to the author with a link to your post. Note, that this does not work in comments so easily.
    Last edited by enimaroah; 10-27-2017, 05:57 AM.

Comment

• Neerhom
      Neerhom commented
      Editing a comment
      a small addition: for the @ thing to work properly in comments there has to be a space after @FullName i.e. "@FullName " or it simply won't work.

• XeBz
      XeBz commented
      Editing a comment
      I would have liked to write more in the forum, but my english is awful and I know that the people hate someone writing in this crappy version of english.
      I still remember searching games like Biko 3 xDDD

And again sorry with my English щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

Anyone else having this effect? After using the mod SkinTexMod+Uncensor PH v2 there's a weird glitch with cumshots. It disappears when replaced with original resources.assets file, so it seems to be a problem within that file.

Comment

• Follado
      Follado commented
      Editing a comment
      Same bug texture after cumshots.

• churibman
      churibman commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm getting that too

So i have the problem with Uncensor mod , when i tried to installed them my game stuck in a infinite black screen when i launch the game.
    I got the female uncensor to work using SkinTexMod+Uncensor PH v2 by Alexae , but the not the male, overwrited resources.assets file will result in infinite black screen.

Comment

• claxx00
      claxx00 commented
      Editing a comment
      me too. but think it cause a new version playhome not yet compitable with mod resource.assets. when I use Sb3utilityGUI there something litle diferrence about mesh and texture betwen old version (trial) and new version (full).

• Tonkatsu
      Tonkatsu commented
      Editing a comment
      I have this same error running v1.2. it may be thani only found a 1.4 veesion of male uncensor but as it overwrites the same resources.assets file i cant see how it will work unless the file includes both female and male uncensor? has there been a fix since this post?

I have an issue with SkinTexMod v2.
    When I press J the icons appear over the characters but when I click on them nothing happen.

Comment

• Redlost
      Redlost commented
      Editing a comment
      I reinstalled everything, bug fixed.
      Now I have the texture corruption in 64bits that everybody has.

I have issies with the male uncensor, makes nails,tongue, teeths have weird looks like the texture is missing, anyway to just remove the mosaic as skintexmod doesn't work as an uncensor for some reason.

Comment

SkinTexMod v2 fix works fine on 32 bits, but still buggy on 64 bits.

PH 1.2, W10, rx480, [PH][SkinTexMode][Alexae][v2-32uncfix]
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Follado; 10-30-2017, 04:20 AM.

Comment

• churibman
        churibman commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm having the same issue :'(

Is there any tutorial for changing colors of clothes?

I really wanna make clothes colorable and change them to be transparent.

Comment

Originally posted by wh195 View Post
        Is there any tutorial for changing colors of clothes?

I really wanna make clothes colorable and change them to be transparent.
        That wouldn't do what you want. You would not see any flesh, because it is not there!

Begin with a copy of existing clothes by using the two tutorials I posted at page #3 of this thread. When you have successfully replaced a full naked body underneath then we can begin talking about transparency.

hyperionx
        Sorry, I had not seen your comment in the first tutorial. No, I dont think that you can do this external thumbnail thing. We might have to wait for Illusion to learn how to do this.

Comment

• hyperionx
          hyperionx commented
          Editing a comment
          don't warry However, MoreSlotID 1.1> solved the problem.

Seems like i need version 1.2 to avoid crashes for unc + trans mods. Where can i download the patch?

Comment

I want to add bones under the bone cf_J_Kokan,how can I do ?

Comment

Originally posted by ssseeesss View Post
          I want to add bones under the bone cf_J_Kokan,how can I do ?
          In my understanding this is pointless. possible, but pointless. May be someone else can help you. I would suggest to explain your idea with more details.

Comment

• ssseeesss
            ssseeesss commented
            Editing a comment
            I want to make the pussy open and close ,so I need add some bones into the mesh,Why this is pointless?If I can add bones into the mesh,I can add new animations to control it.

• THENewguy1
            THENewguy1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Do it with Blender.

Halo: 3 After testing the mod ounce ... man I noticed that the head of the penis is too big for the mouth. Can you still do something there?

Comment

Hi everyone, how does DHHMOD works? I followed the note but nothing happens...

Comment

hello everyone ! i have some bugs with tongue tex and teeth any idea please ?
              Last edited by Jolitorax; 10-30-2017, 04:19 PM.

Comment

• totovaalaplage
                totovaalaplage commented
                Editing a comment
                I've got the same issue. But if I reapply PH_Uncensor_v1.2 over Skintex, it solves for female, but male become censored again ...
                My version of PH is 1.2

=> Ok I've just found the solution.
                I replace the resources.assets by the resources.assets (41 980 340 octets) from the PH Normal texture uncensored one file.7z (I'm sorry I don't retrieve where I downloaded it). The text file included say:
                "work fine on 1.1b
                copy and paste to \PlayHome\PlayHome64bit_Data"
            Working...
            X