No announcement yet.

(Illusion) PlayHome Trial & Game (プレイホーム) - Modding Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (Illusion) PlayHome Trial & Game (プレイホーム) - Modding Discussion

Please discuss how to mod the trial & game here.

As long as there is no separate subforum for PH you can also discuss problems with mods here.

Useful links:
    Last edited by enimaroah; 04-22-2018, 12:39 PM.

• I dont Known if this can be a solution, but with the mod SkinTexMod+Uncensor PH v2, that continues having the issue in nails, tongue, teeth and weird skin bukkake in the x64 version, im fixed replacing the resources.assets from the PlayHome32bit_Data from the mod into PlayHome64bit_Data in the game, (the previous version of the mod, the resources.assets in PlayHome32bit_Data and PlayHome64bit_Data have the same CRC).
    After aplying the issues dissapears and I don't see new problems.

And as always, Sorry with my english!!! xD
    Last edited by XeBz; 11-03-2017, 05:02 PM.
    щ(ಠ益ಠщ) щ(ಠ益ಠщ) SORRY WITH MY ENGLISH!!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ) щ(ಠ益ಠщ)
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ I HATE MYSELF!!! xD (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Comment

• claxx00
      claxx00 commented
      Editing a comment
      use SB3utilty for fix that, export orginal material from backup resource.asset, just replace material with original on tongue, theeth, nail, liquid,...ect (except skin)

• louvince
      louvince commented
      Editing a comment
      Try your solution.It woks!

• senamegumi
      senamegumi commented
      Editing a comment
      It works. Thank you!!

• I've been on this forum quite some time now, and I used to know how to import uncensor into clothing, but that was in SBPR.

Can anyone teach step-by-step or point me the direction to how to apply uncensor to top clothes?

Comment

• Originally posted by sodium2298977 View Post
      I've been on this forum quite some time now, and I used to know how to import uncensor into clothing, but that was in SBPR.

Can anyone teach step-by-step or point me the direction to how to apply uncensor to top clothes?
      Before investing very much time, I would recommend to contact vrl0ver first. May be he will adapt Uncensor2 - new framework of switchable female uncensors (beta v0.6.4).

Comment

• any one else having problems with VR (oculus) V 0,7 gives me strange screen like everything is very close and pointer not working right.headset moves chara and stuff like that.

Comment

• Hello , i seem to have a problem with mod called , Jewel Clothing , it doesnt appear for me ingame , my version of the game is 1.1 , using slotid 1.2 and all needed plugins .
          Attached Files

Comment

• Alexae Like others I experience a black screen at startup when using your SkinTexMod+Uncensor PH v2 mod with the updated version of the game. It is a problem with resources.assets, since if I use the originbal file it all works (game starts, is palyable, menu shows up by pressing J) except of course for the actual uncensor. Any Idea how to fix this or are you working on a fix right now?

Also have got the same problem with the other uncensor mods.
            Last edited by Tharnstar; 11-05-2017, 09:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tharnstar View Post
              Alexae Like others I experience a black screen at startup when using your SkinTexMod+Uncensor PH v2 mod with the updated version of the game. It is a problem with resources.assets, since if I use the originbal file it all works (game starts, is palyable, menu shows up by pressing J) except of course for the actual uncensor. Any Idea how to fix this or are you working on a fix right now?

Same here. I got black screen too when using SkinTexMod+Uncensor PH v2.
              Any solution?

Comment

• Redlost
                Redlost commented
                Editing a comment
                Update your game to version 1.2.

• claxx00
                claxx00 commented
                Editing a comment
                use 1.2 update. it will be fix that

• avenus
                avenus commented
                Editing a comment
                Where can i download the 1.2 patch??

• Originally posted by enimaroah View Post

Hello Mrchen,
              sorry, but that is not enough information to help you. 1) which game are you modding? 2) which version of Sb3UGS are you using? 3) which file did you use as template? 4) it would make support easier if you would also attach your workfiles and resulting *.unity3d file.

Another thing, this is not a bug in Sb3UGS, but rather related to the game. Please use the modding discussion for the game you are modding to answer my questions. I'd like to continue there.

Thank you Neerhom for putting me on the right track. I was confused by that terms, but now I remember that we had the same request for splitting meshes by materials with Metasequoia's MQO files. Such a mesh got different material assignments per faces. I will have a look at the code.

As a workaround, why not duplicate that mesh, delete the geometry in that copy so that only one material is used, and then copy the skin by component? Does the skin get ruined then?
              I upload the file
              Attached Files
              Last edited by enimaroah; 11-06-2017, 09:28 AM.

Comment

• Mrchen
                Thanks for your report and my apologies. You were right! There really is a problem with the conversion from a SkinnedMeshRenderer into a MeshRenderer.

This happens when the file doesn't include a MeshRenderer (and MeshFilter) already. So if you would have started with a copy of ca_neck_02ph which includes MeshRenderers then the problem would not have happened. Instead using that file and leaving a SkinnedMeshRenderer after replacement would cause the same type of crash.

The problem needs immediate fixing and gets the highest priority for me. It might still take a bit.

Comment

• Regarding Game Changer mod. When go into a scene with a girl and a guest girl, and activate the POV option, only works with the guest girl, if I change the girls into the main girl, the POV appears offset or in some weird location. Is this like a known bug, or only happens to me?

Comment

• can some one help me please. I have installed the uncensor mod by uncenone. it works fine on character cumtomize but when i enter h-scene it become like this:
                    https://imgur.com/a/SDJIn
                    Sorry for my bad english.

Comment

• Primus
                      Primus commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Not 100% sure but, since women vagina are 3D modeled, when they have the clothes on, they become flat, so no graphical issues happen. If you remove all of her clothes, should be fine.

• Originally posted by Tharnstar View Post
                    Alexae Like others I experience a black screen at startup when using your SkinTexMod+Uncensor PH v2 mod with the updated version of the game. It is a problem with resources.assets, since if I use the originbal file it all works (game starts, is palyable, menu shows up by pressing J) except of course for the actual uncensor. Any Idea how to fix this or are you working on a fix right now?

My 64bit and 32bit working fine. Might of got corrupt somehow during upload, ill check it out.

Comment

• louvince
                      louvince commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I use 32bit resources.assets replace the 64bit one.Slove many issues.

• Tharnstar
                      Tharnstar commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Alexae I'm terribly sorry, it seems I just didn't install the 1.2 patch properly. After making sure I had it right everything works now.
                      senamegumi You might also want to try reinstalling the updates.

• enimaroah

I'm currently trying to swap O_body_a, but it doesn't seem to transfer the bones and animation. Any Idea where did it go wrong? I posted my steps here: https://imgur.com/a/9G5aw

Also I had difficulties following the second part of your tutorial. Which part did some part of the clothing mesh? Do you use external programs to do that? I can't seem to find the option to do so,

Thanks as always!

Comment

• dustangelbreak
                      Your screenshot doesn't show enough to answer this completely. The replacement steps and what you had in the imported file leave too many uncertainties.

The pink mesh in the game is always a sign for a problem with a material. Either the assignment of the submesh is missing or the shader doesn't match, etc. And lately we had that problem that someone tried to use several submeshes which the games doesn't accept because of special material handling for the colourability for the user.

"All Frames" is usually not required on export. The additional Transforms of the exported hierarchy are unrelated to the mesh(es). Dont replace/merge frames of imported files into the hierarchy for tops or bodies. Always begin with a copy of an Animator of a top then you will have the correct skeleton right from the beginning. You can add Transforms for meshes though (childs of cf_N_O_root).

External programs? Sure I use Maya and Blender for support cases, even Metasequoia sometimes. It depends on the problems modders have. The screenshots at the end of the clothes part 2 tutorial are showing the 3d scene area of Maya. Cutting meshes is different in every 3d editor. So you have to use the one you are most familiar with. I highly recommend one with FBX support (Maya, 3DSMax, Blender). Metasequoia is the easiest 3d editor I know, but I cant recommend it for skinned meshes (although it is possible to retain the skin during replacement).

Comment

• dustangelbreak, had this one too. I can even recreate it now.
                        Spoiler

Assigning Default-Material to body mesh O_body_a & O_body_b solved my problem. And make sure that you have material assigned to clothes mesh too.

Comment

Working...
                        X