This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Illusion) PlayHome Trial & Game (プレイホーム) - Modding Discussion

Please discuss how to mod the trial & game here.

As long as there is no separate subforum for PH you can also discuss problems with mods here.

Useful links:
    Last edited by enimaroah; 04-22-2018, 11:39 AM.

• cur144
    commented on 's reply
    HS_Animation_For_PH is a thing for main game only.

• dusterhf
    replied
    Hello guys,
    I'm new to the forums and I would appreciate if someone was kind enough to help me with a problem I have encountered.
    I have installed the HS_Animation_For_PH_v0.2 mod and I don't seem to be able to make it work properly.. I have put the dll file into the Plugins directory, edited the modprefs.ini with the correct path to the HS directory (drive F.
    The result is that now when I run the PH Studio, I can see the animation categories labelled as [HS] but it only shows the general poses (which work fine) but the H-scene categories show as empty.
    What am I doing wrong?
    Thank you very much for any help you can provide.

Leave a comment:

• perspellemann
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you very much! I'm so glad it's possible to get help like this - SB3U is a wonderfull tool, but not an easy one Thx again, and have a good weekend!

• cur144
    replied
    perspellemann
    It was fixed if change the swimwear's RenderQ from -1 to 3001.

Spoiler

(Use SB3Utility of after V1.9.10)
    1.Open the abdata\wear\cf_swim_hs00 by SB3U
    2.Double click the p_cf_swim_newsuku_00 in Animator tab.
    3.Click the Material's cf_m_swim_newsuku_D_00_00 in Object Tree tab.
    4.Change the RenderQ from -1 to 3001 in Material tab.
    5.File->Save.unity3d

But, there are still other swimwear that have the same problem.
    Open the cf_swim_xxx_list.TextAsset in SB3U's MonoB&Other tab
    and thereby identify a swimsuit's Animator file name needing a fix.

Leave a comment:

• perspellemann
    replied
    Hi, folks! Thx a lot for all the time you modders are putting into this! It really makes the whole difference.

I'm struggling a bit with IBL and nipples (see attatchment). As far as I have found out, this was to be adressed in the latest update (v4 update 7), but I'm not able to figure it out. It actually worked fine the first few times when I first loadet a model/clothing with this issue, and then turned on "experimental features", but it didn't take long before this didn't work either. Anyone have any idea how to adress this, or ideas what to try?

Click image for larger version  Name:	20190317102757920.png Views:	2 Size:	75.2 KB ID:	6874153

Leave a comment:

• CaptCeele
    replied
    Hello! Im back from a long pause... I've been testing Illusion Play Home recently... a couple of years ago, I made two sets of underwear skins, for Honey Select.... I was wondering, will it be a hard task, to re-make those textures and import them to the game for you to enjoy?

Leave a comment:

• enimaroah
    replied
    Clothes have the highest motivation on the modder's side, and are the most challenging at the same time.

I highly recommend to begin with something easier and then increase difficulty. Studio items and accessories with unskinned meshes would be my recommendation. If you like it bigger then make maps.

If you are familiar with that then try hair. The shorter the cut the better. Those meshes require to understand skinning, but a simple skin for hair can be created fast. It doesn't have to be so precise as a skin for clothes.

Leave a comment:

• Lionheat62
    replied
    can someone tell me how i could create cloths? like is there a way to mod and make clothes? also i would like to learn to make hairstyles

Leave a comment:

• Limiter
    replied
    I've been looking for a swimsuit mod for HS and/or PH that similar to this. Does anyone know if someone made one? Or how to create it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	1550946422257.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	489.6 KB
ID:	6833505

Leave a comment:

• nicho312
    replied
    Is there anyone can give me the link of hooh_itemresolver and teach me how to install it, I am frustrated to install the resolver and still cannot a success. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• gjvvcc
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_323887.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	6808146
    where is the uncensor?
    这是什么解码?没见到过啊
    https://img.booru.org/illusioncards/...7ce2cbbb8c.png
    Attached Files
    Last edited by gjvvcc; 02-07-2019, 06:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• enimaroah
    replied
    For the first question, MeshRenderers have an Attribute called CastShadow.

Meshes are shown in pink colour for a bunch of problems with Materials. Check submesh assignment, that Material's Shader assignment, empty texture slots.

Leave a comment:

• jasonxx
    replied
    And also help im importing items from hs to ph it shows only pink color

Leave a comment:

• jasonxx
    replied
    Help pls in ph studio 1.4 i have a problem if i create a shape and add an object in front of it there is no shodow how can i solve this plss help im creating s mini map using shapes

Leave a comment:

Working...
X