(Illusion) PlayHome Trial & Game (プレイホーム) - Modding Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Illusion) PlayHome Trial & Game (プレイホーム) - Modding Discussion

Please discuss how to mod the trial & game here.

As long as there is no separate subforum for PH you can also discuss problems with mods here.

Useful links:
    Last edited by enimaroah; 04-22-2018, 12:39 PM.

• fadfox
    replied
    is there something like fix or mod to uncensor patch to fix that ridiculous spring penis look?

Leave a comment:

• zeru1996
    replied
    anyone here have the uncensored patch for version 1.3 ? i really need that

Leave a comment:

• elitistscrub
    replied
    Is there a mod setting the camera's angle straight? The cam being rolled a couple degrees in all scenes just looks weird comapred to HS.

Leave a comment:

• Lionheat62
    replied
    Hello Guys, I have this proplem where some Hairstyles look weird. Does someone know how to fix this?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• limalama
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks. Damn I already installed 5.5.6f1 , well it worked in studio.

• enimaroah
    replied
    I haven't seen any file newer than 5.5.5f1. AssetBundles created with newer versions of Unity editor might work, but an error might be hard to find. I would not recommend to use a newer version.

Leave a comment:

• limalama
    replied
    What is the newest unity version I can use to build bundles for PlayHome? Is it Unity 5.5.6f1?

Leave a comment:

• oppaibanzai
    replied
    Hi guys,
    First thing is to thank you for all the great mods and stuff you have created for this game. I'm really enjoying this game, is simply amazing.
    I have one little problem with the PH Studio. Previously, the loading screen was blue with the letters in a blue dark and it worked fine but, a couple of days ago, I added a couple of plugins/mods and now the loading screen is black with the letters in blue and doesn't finish loading. The "O" is spinning indefinetly¡¡¡ I can't use PH Studio anymore¡¡¡

I have tried to remove the plugins I installed but still not working.

Can you help me, please?

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• divx76
    replied
    There has a MOD for HS,it called HSStudioNeoAddon, the author is VRL0VER, it have a GripMove Studio Tool allow you to grip/move IK points and objects with vive controllers(00:35), lt is really awesome and very useful In VR environment, but it only for HS, Is there any similar MOD in PH?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXE7ZGD9ib8

Leave a comment:

• boo64
    replied
    Originally posted by pandabare1969 View Post
    Hey there I was wondering if anyone knows where I can track this mod down: https://play3d.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-79.html don't seem to be able to download from the page. Cheers!
    I think that person does not share any of their mods, which is unfortunate because there is some amazing work shown

Leave a comment:

• pandabare1969
    replied
    Hey there I was wondering if anyone knows where I can track this mod down: https://play3d.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-79.html don't seem to be able to download from the page. Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• limalama
    replied
    I was making a map with lightmaps and while I know how to make working scene with baked light using phibl scene loader.

But without scene loader is it possible to make studio item with baked lightmaps?

Leave a comment:

• limalama
    commented on 's reply
    PlayShot24PHStudio

• yep101
    replied
    I've installed the HS Animations for Playhome and they work in the game but I'm not seeing them in the studio. I show all the animation categories in the studio but they are empty, is this correct or am i missing something? are the HS Animations available for the Playhome studio? I also have a lot of [MOD] Item categories with nothing in them, is this also normal?

Pic related

Click image for larger version

Name:	missing items and animations.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	132.6 KB
ID:	6116772
    Attached Files
    Last edited by yep101; 08-02-2018, 03:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X