TRANSLATING RPG MAKER MV ! WITH TRANSLATOR AGGREGATOR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Translation] TRANSLATING RPG MAKER MV ! WITH TRANSLATOR AGGREGATOR

So i wrote this on a whim thinking that i might need this someday for myself if i ever forgot how to do it then i thought that it wouldn't be a bad idea to post this somewhere on the internet so that this could help people who struggle with translating rpg maker mv games or doesnt know how to. Btw i wrote this on a note while talking to myself didnt think about sharing it then and im also being too lazy to rewrite the whole damn thing.

so after snooping around a little- COUGH*( pulled a fucking all nighter fo this shit).
    i finally managed to make it work my way.
    by using different programs here and there i was able to translate rpg maker MV! games with translator aggregator.
    so im gonna put them into steps so that if i ever forget how to do it (cuz im dumb ) i'll know where to check.
    first of all i'll need translator aggregator which is essential in translating both rpg maker mv-ace-and the other one that i forgot about.
    secondly i have to get the cliplog made by this beautiful guy/girl called "Libellule" ( seriously tho thank you man/wamen) link:http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27972&page=4
    and i will be picking that plugin3.zip he made to be able to hook cliplog to the rpg maker mv game,more details afterwards.
    after having everything ready, i'll have to put the "clipboard.js" which is located in the plugin3.zip in the rpg maker mv game i wanna play plugins. ( game/www/js/plugins)
    then go back to the game's plugin.js (go backwards game/www in there) open it and change whats after the first word "name" mentioned into "clipboard" most of the time i'll only have to change that (more information in the plugin3.zip file "install.txt")
    after thats done i pretty much finished preparing the game and its ready to be played while being translated
    now each time that i want to play the game i'll have to
    -open cliplog first
    -launch the game
    -wait for some dialogue to pop in cliplog if it does the hook has been successful and will always be
    -then open translator aggregator and the japanese text that popped in cliplog will automatically get transfered to TG and will get translated
    -finally i can start playing (u have to do this for each new game u wanna play)

I hope this is comprehensible enough for anyone who might read it, i added a few things here and there to make it more understandable or i tried at least -.- also Libellule mentioned that the clipboard might not work with some games so keep that in mind.
    and of course this is my way of doing it, it works fine with me; it may probably not work for everyone even tho i dont think there would be a reason not to but if you dont understand sthg because of my lazy way of explaining i'll try my best to help you.
Working...
X