(KISS) Custom Order Maid 3D 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (KISS) Custom Order Maid 3D 2

This is the modding discussion of Custom Order Maid 3D 2 (COM3D2).

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    ==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by awesomeguy247; 02-23-2018, 07:43 PM.

Presence of .psk, .phy and .col, is quite interesting, as they appear to contain data about bone behavior and collision for specific models, meaning there will be a bit more complexity and flexibility when working with physics.

awesomeguy247
    Not to dismiss roy12's work, but the info regarding import of FBX files into 3DSMax is rather useless for a general COM3D2 modder, because FBX files are only of interest if one is working with with SB3UGS and .assets or .assets_bg files, which is rather unpopular territory. And for stuff that is popular, pretty much everyone uses Blender.
    Making futa/yuri master model
    CM3D to CM3D2 mod porting
    Lesbian dual vibrator fix
    Furry maid set
    CM3D2.CategoryUnlocker
    COM3D2.ModLoader
    COM3D2.CategoryCreator

Comment

Trying to figure out how to make .psk usable in CM3D2

Here's what denikson find:
      the PSK file is loaded by DynamicSkirtBone class. Moreover, the class is only used directly by BoneHair3. COM3D2 seems to have 3 types of BoneHair classes: the one from the original CM3D2 (I guess to enable loading of "old" mods), and two for the new physics. That said, DynamicBone_ classes are only specific to COM3D2. Personally, I don't know how easy it is to transform the new "dynamic" bones to the old ones. My bet it's a pain to start moving the whole new physics "engine" to the old CM3D2.

Comment

• Neerhom
        Neerhom commented
        Editing a comment
        I wouldn't be so sure. It depends on how much new physics (DynamicBone stuff) relies on COM3D2 and Unity 5.6.4-specific code. If there isn't any, then it might not be all that much of a pain.

• denikson
        denikson commented
        Editing a comment
        As awesomeguy247 helpfully quoted, I don't know how easy it is to transform or move the model loading -- after all, I'm not all into 3D modelling and CM3D2's specifics thereof. That said, it's not impossible -- given the fact that COM3D2 actually supports old CM3D2 format, it means that one could potentially move the whole new engine to the older game. However, that would require patching a charade of classes -- at that point decompiling , rewriting and recompiling everything from scratch might seem like a better idea. Not to mention the potential dependencies on the version of the Unity Engine, as you have pointed out.

Hats off to the chap that manages to either convert COM3D2 models to CM3D2's format or move the whole new physics "engine" to CM3D2. I am quite sure that we might see the former sooner than the latter (just for the sheer amount of precompiled to transfer either directly or by indirect hooking).
        As I mentioned, please don't take my word for it, as I only bothered to do a quick "research" on the matter. What I can say, nonetheless, is that one can expect a better patching solution to pop up before the official release -- the one that can make the code transfer somewhat simpler.
        Last edited by denikson; 11-28-2017, 01:23 PM.

• Neerhom
        Neerhom commented
        Editing a comment
        denikson
        while it i's only my speculation that there might be dependencies on Unity 5.6.4 or COM3D2 code (i haven't checked in detail), the name Dynamic Bone highly imply that the new physics is Dynamic Bone monobehavior from Unity asset store, adapted to CM3D2's list of bones. If that is the case (which is likely, given KISS had been MB's from asset store), then Unity version shouldn't be an issue. If there are also no dependencies on COM3D2 code, then it should be a matter of pulling DynamicBone and related MB's from assembly into a hook and then calling those MB's when physics takes place. At least that's the concept of it.

I asked a Japanese chap about making the COM3D2 skirt workable and see if it need a plugin for that. He said that we won't need a plugin to make it work, we can use a certain tool for that to work. Sadly he can't tell me what it is due to fear that people might abuse this, and I can understand that considering COM3D2 is not released yet.

Comment

is there a way to put in all our dlc in cm3d2 including mods to com3d2?.

i know there is a converter for the arc files for the DLCs but no idea what is the name fo the program. can anyone help? or is there another way?

Comment

• Akatsuki03
          Akatsuki03 commented
          Editing a comment
          awesomeguy247 what is the name of the converter app and im still new to this converting thing so i dont know the steps, is there a tutorial for it? and well. . . . is the english patch out? the sybaris, and is the costume mod files from cm3d2 be used in com3d2?
          Last edited by Akatsuki03; 04-02-2018, 03:35 AM.

• awesomeguy247
          awesomeguy247 commented
          Editing a comment
          Akatsuki03 It took you 3 months to reply to me....

Anyways,
          1. KISS didn't release such convertor. You can just connect COM3D2 with CM3D2 via the COM3D2.exe to get most CM3D2's DLC contents. Instruction are in the H-Games Wiki for COM3D2.

2. There's already a Sybaris AIO pack for COM3D2 in CM3D2/COM3D2 mod sub forum. There wil be an English version of the game really soon, so you goint to rely on Auto GT and my old system text translation for now.

3. Yes, you can use most of CM3D2 mods in COM3D2 via mod folder. And I mention the same thing at post #8 on this page.

4. Next time read the COM3D2 pre release thread and COM3D2 general thread before ask/reply if you been MIA for 3 months. Just a friendly reminder, no offense.
          Last edited by awesomeguy247; 04-02-2018, 04:05 AM.

• Akatsuki03
          Akatsuki03 commented
          Editing a comment
          awesomeguy247 im very sorry for the late reply and thank you for the reminder and warning. i have been doing something i completely forgot about this one, my normal CM3D2 got bugged the yotogi skills got stacked and cant select any of them so i was trying to find a way to fix it, found none so far , its this file that keeps popping up in the message in HFpatch havent figured out much how to use sybaris ( cm3d2_skillicon_1168inraningoseijoui.tex )

and the website keeps getting blocked on my region so its hard to bypass it.. . . . ., by the way thank you for the advice. appreciated
          Last edited by Akatsuki03; 04-09-2018, 01:40 AM. Reason: forgot some infos

is there currently any way to uncensor the game?

Comment

• awesomeguy247
          awesomeguy247 commented
          Editing a comment
          I can actually tweak YASDPlus to make it run with COM3D2. All i need to have is just the name of the executable file for it.

How can I translate in game COM3D2 , I used the tool CM3D2Tool to extract the .ks file but do not know how to put the script translated into the game?

Comment

Just a report:
          - CM3D2 mods can be re-used in COM3D2, though if any error does happen when using those mods, the author will have to fix it themselves
          - MOD folder in COM3D2 works the same way as MOD folder in CM3D2. So, you can put any CM3D2 mods there.

Comment

Im really a noob when it comes to mods for a new game but will there be a seperate link where all the so far avable mods posted? (translation,uncenzor,hair/clothes etc)

Comment

• awesomeguy247
              awesomeguy247 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah sybaris should work, not the plugins tho

• derbayer36
              derbayer36 commented
              Editing a comment
              link to the latest sybaris?

• awesomeguy247
              awesomeguy247 commented
              Editing a comment
              derbayer36 you can still use CM3D2's own sybaris, it's working with COM3D2

Does anyone know where the UI files should be extracted from? I'm looking to translate some of those like settings and maid status page, etc.
            I'm guessing they are done as images because I extracted all the files in GameData folder and didn't find anything in them with text shown in settings page (I only searched .ks and .menu files).

Perhaps they are stored as images in COM3D2x64_Data\resources.assets.resS?
            I didn't mod CM3D2 so I have no previous experience to help me with this game.
            Any direction would be helpful, thanks.

Edit:
            I got to the files by using SB3UGS (linked in first post), the UI is in the assets as I thought, sharedassets0.assets has some and I suppose the other .assets files have the rest.
            Last edited by Zoltanar; 02-23-2018, 09:56 PM. Reason: Found the answer to my question.

Comment

• awesomeguy247
              awesomeguy247 commented
              Editing a comment
              I prefer waiting for the English Version to come up and port most the translation to the JP ver.

• Zoltanar
              Zoltanar commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah i was only looking to do some small improvements since there will be an english version eventually, but who knows when that will be, the demo doesn't even have a proper release date.

Hey so I asked this in the main thread, but I am gonna ask it here as well. Is it possible to delete the body presets? ( I am talking about the 5 body presets).

Comment

• awesomeguy247
              awesomeguy247 commented
              Editing a comment
              like in-game one? Nope AFAIK. Why would you want to do that anyways?

• ailie68
              ailie68 commented
              Editing a comment
              I wanted to delete the first 2 bodies, but if it does not work I will have to just let them as it is. Thanks for the answer tho, I find it kind of stupid that it has those 5 body types and it does not let you delete them.

• awesomeguy247
              awesomeguy247 commented
              Editing a comment
              Those are body measurement preset, not body skin like the modded one in CM3D2.

Also, KISS wouldn't add that if their customer didn't ask for that. CMO has that too.

Does anyone have link to clean Sybaris ? I have CM3D2 one but it is filled with mods and probably won't work correctly if i delete something...

Comment

Is there a save editor for COM3D2 yet? The one at http://mainvirtualizer.github.io/CM3D2Editor/ doesn't seem to work.
            I just want to change my maid's names, I can change them on a simple text editor but they have to be kept the same length so that's not good enough.

Comment

• awesomeguy247
              awesomeguy247 commented
              Editing a comment
              Mind you COM3D2 save =/= CM3D2 save. They don't contain the same data. If it did, I can literally reuse CM3D2 saves in COM3D2, which is not the case.

Ok looks like most of tools don't work.
            I managed to unpack arc files with CM3D2 Tool but .tex files are no go. Tex2png doesn't work (creates png but png is invalid and nothing shows), TexTool from OP crashes.
            Sybaris editor also doesn't allow for tex files operations.

Does anyone managed to find way to convert tex files ?

Comment

• awesomeguy247
              awesomeguy247 commented
              Editing a comment
              the COM3D2's tex files use raw compression now, so it will need a new tool. denikson had made one but I don't remember where to find it

• Perkel
              Perkel commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks mate ! Yeah i figured something changed.

• awesomeguy247
              awesomeguy247 commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh wait.... I put the link to the new tool in the OP. Sily me. You can grab it from there

For everyone else who is more experienced than me in terms of Unity, is there a reason why the new text ui translations are not applying?

Details: https://github.com/denikson/CM3D2.YA...ator/issues/15

Neerhom awesomeguy247

Comment

• awesomeguy247
              awesomeguy247 commented
              Editing a comment
              IIRC, when using YAT & AutoTranslate in trial version V0.02, some UI are in text form. I did have the translation for that, but sadly I've lost it now.

• Asyetriec
              Asyetriec commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah. But I just did a test and those are definitely not in text form. They are assets. If you download my UI translation you can actually see the various UI textures that I have translated.
          Working...
          X