(KISS) Custom Order Maid 3D 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] (KISS) Custom Order Maid 3D 2

This is the modding discussion of Custom Order Maid 3D 2 (COM3D2).

==[ Modding tools ]=======================
    ==[ Useful Links ]=======================
    Last edited by awesomeguy247; 02-23-2018, 06:43 PM.

I have question about the Bones, is that included with *.Models in CM3D but split in COM3D2 ?

My Last case I need replace the bone from original game data. If the old Mod have own Bone, I need export it or rebuild it?

I need taking time to try out, just leave a message and asks for others if they have experience.

Comment

I'm having trouble getting a CM3D2 mod to work in COM3D2. Reddit tells me the error message says the shader indicated in .model is not the one used by .mate. I tried to open it with sybaris arc editor to find the right shader, but the arc category came up blank when I searched the filename in both CM3D2 and COM3D2. I haven't used SAE before so I may be doing something wrong there. If anyone is interested I've attached screenshots of the error messages in COM3D2 depicting the mod and the mod's readme file. The mod is found at https://ux.getuploader.com/cm3d2_i/download/23
      Attached Files

Comment

• Otsdarva68
        Otsdarva68 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks so much for your comment. I have been trying to learn about how these files work. I tried adding that line to the .menu file, but it did not solve the problem, unfortunately. However, we do have more information now:
        When I put that exact line above the マテリアル変更 line, I got a new error message: https://i.imgur.com/ZIUm8Lc.png

Notice here that one of the 5 color variations of the mod works properly without errors. And all 5 of them would display properly after the error messages showed up, but the game immediately crashed after.

After adding that line, the following texture was displayed: https://i.imgur.com/2tgoYpb.png

I also tried a bunch of other things: changing the bone in the .model file, trying to copy the .mate file from the working one, and trying to edit the .menu files with "マテリアル変更" in front of the file I wanted to load. The .mate and .menu files are all pretty much identical, except the .mate file has different colors and the .menu file points to different variations of Dress_cmo_005_stkg.mate

Does any of that help?

• RaiderontheICE
        RaiderontheICE commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry my bad. my advice did basic mistake...
        Not "/"  it must be "_" ... and shader to set was also wrong... so sorry :-\

Please try to be as follows.

additem pgvra_bunny_stkg.model stkg
        shader stkg 0 CM3D2_Toony_Lighted_Outline_Tex
        マテリアル変更 stkg 0 Dress_cmo_005_z4_stkg.mate

I tried this with same MOD, so it should work this time. (and I hope so)

• Otsdarva68
        Otsdarva68 commented
        Editing a comment
        It worked perfectly! You are amazing, thank you so much!

I'm having trouble too getting a CM3D2 mod to work in COM3D2
      https://picload.org/view/daiioccw/untitled.jpg.html
      Smartphone: Iphone 4S | Samsung Galaxy Mega | HTC One X+ | WIKO Highway
      Tablet: Lenovo Yoga

Comment

• ShiroTake
        ShiroTake commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi, do you have a link to the Mod Source or its original name? EDIT: Question clarified
        Last edited by ShiroTake; 03-28-2018, 12:08 PM.

@raykun64

If the mod is from the same author (Twitter: @ajicalipton), then you can use his com3d2 converted version. I think that's what you want

Spoiler
      Mod by ajicalipton
      Not again...

Comment

• raykun64
        raykun64 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes Yes Yes
        Edit: Found it Thank you very much!!!
        Last edited by raykun64; 03-29-2018, 01:14 PM.

Hello;

I tried to translate the ColorPaletteHelper Plugin (v0.4.0) for COM3D2 into English.
      Seems to work, but could use an improvement for the window size/layout.

Original Mod and Engl Vers

DLink:
      Not again...

Comment

Hello again,

maybe someone could help me with .mate files.

First I schould explain what I'm trying to do:

I made a re-tex of a texture from Face020 so that the eyelashes (Face020_SkinAlpha.tex) are now silver. Then I made a standalone Mod from it (took all original files (textures, menu, model) and renamed + changed references in the files ) and it worked.
        Now I would like to make some different color versions without needing all files again and again for each new color. In kryptos modding guide it is mentioned that mate files are used for swapping materials.
        Does this only work for clothes?

I edited my custom .menu with MenuEdit and added the new parent "マテリアル変更" (Material change) new child "head" new child "0" and new child "name of my mate file".
        The color does not change in the game ... .

Anyone experienced with material swap?

I know I could edit the mod with a change of my first color tex for a new one but then I need all files related to the face020 renamed again and over 8mb for every color is a waste of space ...
        Maybe there is another way.

EDIT:
        Ok found the solution - had to find the correct material number (0 was wrong, had to be 4 for Skinalpha stuff)
        Last edited by ShiroTake; 04-19-2018, 09:21 AM. Reason: Solution found
        Not again...

Comment

Is there a way to keep track of what plugins (barring the ones compiled in the AIO for obvious reasons) are rather usable across CM3d2 and COM3d2 or have been updated to be usable in COM3d2? I'm doing some testing for kicks, but for the ones that don't currently work, I want to see if there has been a group of people sharing that info. I don't really care too much about clothing mods since those are so numerous that there's no point. I just want to see if the more well-known plugins that currently incompatible have been updated or something.

Comment

Any chance for a Maid Fiddler update? It's the one thing missing from this game. The grind without it is real.

Comment

Okay, this is a bit outside of COM3D2 modding. I wonder if there are any CM3D2/COM3D2 shader ready to use for Unity 5 to be used for other projects?
            I have found this ShaderWorkbench, but it appears that it's using the d3d11 pipeline only and only works for Unity 4.

Edit: Forgot to add the link to ShaderWorkbench
            https://github.com/neguse11/CM3D2.Sh...VanillaShaders
            Last edited by Boboboy; 05-26-2018, 06:12 AM. Reason: Forgot to add the link to ShaderWorkbench

Comment

• Neerhom
              Neerhom commented
              Editing a comment
              don't think so, unless you manage to decompile them somehow. these shaders seem to be custom so only KISS would have the source.

• Boboboy
              Boboboy commented
              Editing a comment
              Ah sorry, I forgot to add the link to ShaderWorkbench. As far as I know, these are already decompiled. So it's just a matter of updating it to Unity5 and getting it to work for other renderers too.

At least according to my very limited shader knowledge and research.

Any Elf / Pointy ears out yet?

Comment

Working...
            X