(Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 Expansion Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 Expansion Pack

Okay, here's a thread for the expansion pack. I figured it'd be easier to have the stuff here than to have people digging (and whining) in the old thread.

I'll update this post with more info shortly.

I know most people will ignore such warnings, but I guess I'd better give it anyway:
    DON'T F*CKING POST HERE UNLESS IT'S TO RELEASE A MOD!
    Last edited by TSR; 05-10-2014, 06:51 AM.

Asleep at the wheel

[AG3+][General][New Map Compilation][v4.01][Icons][firefly4f4]

Icons for use with the map compilations. Any mods contain ALL icons from previous versions in addition to the new ones. These icons are based on the set originally released by InuRa, but does NOT include those icons; they're a complement to his set, not a replacement.

Note that at this time I do not intend to release icons for Radware59's Yuusha maps, since I'm rather fond of the default ones, and the style is close enough that I find they don't clash.

If you know how to install subsequent maps not yet included in a compilation listed above, then you use any later revision I happen to have listed (assuming I've installed the map myself and created the icon, that is ). Discussions on any new maps (prior to their release in a compilation) can usually found in the mod discussion thread -- but you're on your own to search for how to install them and where they're acquired from; I apologize if that's a bit blunt, but the answers to both the where and how questions are already given on this site and it's just a matter of searching for it.

Enjoy! Firefly4f4

Change Log:
    Spoiler

NOTE: Any gaps are intentional
    [v1.0] (removed) Redone the first train to match the new images, and re-cropped the Island Beach photo.
    [v1.2] (removed) now includes Bible Black rooms
    [v1.3] (removed) for use with the NEW rooms added in [New Map Compilation][v1.3] -- does not includes icons from [v1.2]
    [v1.3b] (removed) Includes all rooms from [v1.2] and [v1.3]
    [v1.4] (removed) added shed (upjsmod1916)
    [1.5] added arcade, store, 2nd subway station, pool, antique train station, updated primary subway station (upov30m0130, upjsmod1925, upjsmod1932, upjsmod1933, upjsmod1936) [2009-03-30: minor update to primary subway icon]
    [1.5b] added mat room, soccer field, and 3rd school floor (for use with AsuraZorro's patches)
    [1.5d] (removed) added school pool area.
    [2.1] (removed) added gymnasium
    [3.0] Schoolmate park
    [3.1] Reworked images
    [3.2] Reworked images including updated mat room from madman71's v0.7 room update
    [3.3] Added upjs3mod2119 area
    [3.4] New school room (46) & elevator (51)
    [3.5] New classroom (52) & change room (53) in Tatami map V6
    [3.6] Radware59 HomeMate map locations (assumes asurazorro locations for tatami rooms)
    [3.6a] Fixed transparency issue in blue icon 51
    [3.7] Added bondage/torture room at icon 98 (assumes asurazorro location)
    [3.8]Tatami bathroom (104) and wooden classroom (105)
    [3.9]Added inner shrine area upjs3mod2370 (106)
    [3.10]Added white base from Gundam upjs3mod2397 (77)
    [3.11]Added tt_piano room (107)
    [v4.01]Added upjs3mod2449/schoolmate pool (76)

Notes:
    Spoiler

1: I've uploaded a blanks template mod for anyone wishing to develop their own in this style, in case I drag my feet installing mods
    2: To keep things cleaner, I'm only going to keep the latest picture as an example
    3. Decided to only keep at most two icon sets online -- the one matching Ruru's/unmei220's latest compilation, plus one more for any subsequent maps.
    4. The Schoolmate park icon uses map location #99, based on using Asurazorro's patches.
    5. The upjs3mod2119 icon uses map location #50, based on using Asurazorro's patches.
    6. The files are actually .7z files renamed to .zip so that they can be uploaded. Just open them with .7z or change the extension as needed. No change required for use with the illusion wizzard.

Re-distribution:
    Spoiler
    Feel free to redistribute any version of this mod as-is with no modifications to other sites.

However, please do not distribute this mod in whole or in part as a subcomponent of another mod, even if credit is given. I'd rather people are given the option of installing the icon mod of their choice. It's for this reason the mod is not included as part of the map compilations.

Note that uses of the mod for purposes other than location icons (such as the city teleporter from the UV newmap04) are fine so long as credit is given.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by firefly4f4; 07-06-2010, 11:00 PM.
    If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of hell; a level they reserve for child molesters, and people who talk in the theatre.

Latest AG3 Map Expansion Icons (based on the style established by InuRa)

Comment

AG3+ Dark & Light Hair Mod v1.0

Wizzard ready version of my first mod.

Adds a complete set of lighter hair to the maker:
      http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=150

Original mod here: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=126
      Last edited by radware59; 04-29-2010, 08:53 PM.
      Recent Mods _ AG3 Basic Ring Set _ AG3 Frilly Socks Mod _ AG3 Clothing Maker-Crotchless Panties Fix _ AG3 ModifyFace Neck Fix _ AG3+Yuusha Map Expansion _ Neko Maker _ Small Feet _ Tiny Feet _ Source Code Illusion XA Editor/AG3 Make Selector
      Recent AG3 Characters
      Mizaki Kaori, Tobi Neko, ElementalV3, @HomeMate Girls & Meadows Sisters

Comment

Kitchen Diner Re-Model

AG3/AG3+ - Wizzard Ready - total make-over for the Kitchen Diner

I have meant to finish this one for a very long time but never got the urge to tackle the few 'fiddly' ones. I hated the original because it was so dark and the textures were beyond awful - considering you can't really avoid this room and you can get up to all sorts of fun things in here it made sense to spruce it up.

All new wood textures - I tried several techniques for practice and to see how they workjed - they look pretty good.
        New sofa with new texture - made the curtains match in tone but with a different pattern.
        Lots and lots of little details and touches - most will not register but it's their inclusion that makes the room 'feel right'

Modified almost everything except for a few trinkets which I settled for smoothing and tidying - However, I did take time over a few pieces as they were part of image groups that were being increased in resolution anyway.
        As usual the textures have been re-worked from scratch and most of the shading has been referenced from the original but re-made for a smoother result. Unlike its predecessors I haven't withheld on the resolution - it runs fine on my PC and it's not brilliant so unless you have the biggest heap-o-junk it won't make any difference!!

Ok enough waffle - hope it's to your liking ... Click HERE to get it.

Hope you like it!

Darziel

I must say thanks to: Alamar & Darkhound specifically because it's their wonderful tools that have made my mods possible.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Darziel; 08-20-2011, 06:41 PM.

I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand.

Click HERE for my Hako mods . . . . Click HERE for AG3 - Textures - tips, tricks and tutorials . . . . Click HERE for my AG3 mods

Comment

AG3 / AG3+ Celebration Cakes

AG3/AG3+ - Wizzard Ready - super upgrade to the celebration cakes ...

Yes there are celebration cakes - I happened to get the birthday one in game and it was a neat 'easter-egg' but looked awful so I decided to re-do it ...

... needless to say I forgot all about it until I was sorting some files today and saw it ... end result I discovered a Xmas one too!

The picture says it all - stuck with their theme as it seemed right but rounded the cakes and improved the textures.

Hope you like them

Click HERE to get them ...

Darziel 090204
          Last edited by Darziel; 12-30-2010, 03:23 PM.

Click HERE for my Hako mods . . . . Click HERE for AG3 - Textures - tips, tricks and tutorials . . . . Click HERE for my AG3 mods

Comment

AG3 / AG3+ Hallway & Toilet ...

AG3/3+ Wizzard Ready - Total re-model of the Hallway and toilet.

Since there's all these nice new rooms appearing it makes sense to update the most frequently used area to match ...

1. Changed the overall scheme to a more balanced colour theme based off a 'honey gold' colour I liked.
            2. Brand new door for the dining room enterance with bespoke glassware.
            3. Brand new front door.
            4. 5 New pictures - 4 of them genuine old Japanese art.
            5. The dead goldfish just had to go so I replaced it with a figurine ... this was found by accident during a Google search and is OK for none commercial use (www.jerryartist.com).
            6. New entrance carpet - re-use of a lovely Chinese item I found when doing a Hako mod.
            7. New flooring (wood & tiles)
            8. General smoothing and refining of the ones I didn't change.

Works with AG3 and AG3+ as it modifies one of the standard rooms - No LSTs are involved.

Hope you like it

Click HERE to get it

Darziel 090221

Related Mods you may wish to look at ...
            Last edited by Darziel; 12-30-2010, 03:20 PM.

Comment

[AG3+][Map][CollisionFix][Radware59][V0.7]

[Edit by Alamar: Download link is broken]

Collision fix for new map areas. Wizzard ready.

Makes walls and other objects solid

Subway restroom, office and Train 2.
              Hotel room and bath, small Park

New in version 0.7:
              AG2 Bath House.
              Includes Bible Black Room fix.

Click image for larger version

Name:	[AG3+][Map][CollisionFix][Radware59][V0.7]8.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	144.6 KB
ID:	4808839 Click image for larger version

Name:	[AG3+][Map][CollisionFix][Radware59][V0.7]9.jpg
Size:	192.9 KB
ID:	4808840 Click image for larger version

Name:	[AG3+][Map][CollisionFix][Radware59][V0.7]7.jpg
Size:	231.1 KB
ID:	4808838

Download here:
              http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=591

Version 0.6:
              Fixed some bugs in V0.5:
              Fixed cracks in walls that lead to traps and replaced the missing coffee table boundary in hotel room.
              Added boundaries to the rows of bushes in the park, etc.
              Made a few small adjustments in subway restroom.

Provided 2 versions, one applies to js3_00_01_XX.pp, and the other to js3_00_01_EK.pp
              Last edited by Alamar; 08-24-2010, 01:48 AM.
              Recent Mods _ AG3 Basic Ring Set _ AG3 Frilly Socks Mod _ AG3 Clothing Maker-Crotchless Panties Fix _ AG3 ModifyFace Neck Fix _ AG3+Yuusha Map Expansion _ Neko Maker _ Small Feet _ Tiny Feet _ Source Code Illusion XA Editor/AG3 Make Selector
              Recent AG3 Characters

Comment

Doggy Mod wizzard ready

This is a rerelease of the of a mod released by boneeed here. I think this mod is essential and I wanted more people to be able to use it, so I wanted to make a wizzard ready version easily available.

What it does
                When a girl denies your hug she will drop to the floor. You can take advantage of this and initiate H (from behind her if you want doggy position).
                • If you hug her when sleeping and she denies, she will drop to the floor.
                • If you hug her from the front or back and she denies, she will drop to the floor.

Doggy Mod B has the same effect but it does not include hugging from the front.

Installation
                Copy the file(s) to your Wizzard \mods folder. Install the mod with the Wizzard.

Known issues
                None. Confirmed to work with AG3+ (Hannari).

Credits
                hiro1919jm for creating this essential mod.
                boneeed for finding and releasing the mod in the first place. (thank him, not me!)
                Darziel for releasing the wizzard friendly version.

How to use
                1. Unpack [AG3][Gameplay][Doggy Mods][hiro1919jm].zip to your \mods folder.
                2. Apply the version you prefer with Illusion Wizzard.

Download

Have fun!
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Inquisitor; 12-19-2010, 10:31 AM. Reason: Move to dl section

Comment

AG3 New Map Compilation

Compilation of all the new maps & fixes released both in uppervolta and here in hongfire.

The map compilation is intended to be used on non-modified AG3 installations.
                  If you already installed map-related mods, this mod will probably overwrite them, so use at your own risk.

Current version: v4.0

README:
                  Spoiler

AG3 Map Compilation v4.0

All credit goes to the uppervolta creators of the maps,
                  and to all the talented modders at HF for their
                  numerous fixes.

I only put them into a Wizzard-ready file.

Get the latest Illusion Wizzard from here:
                  http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...47#post1386247

INSTALLATION:
                  1º Download latest AG3 Map Compilation.
                  2º Put the file in the "AG3\mods" folder of Illusion Wizzard.
                  3º Apply mod.
                  4º Enjoy.

This version contains ALL the latest & previous maps released
                  and all the different fixes made by hongfire members.

You can get the "original" InuRa icons (for standard AG3 & AG3+ rooms/maps) here:
                  http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...39#post1539139

You can get "translated" icons for these maps (InuRa style) here:
                  http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...57#post1772857

For a changelog and new releases go to:
                  http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...79#post1855079

Changelog:
                  Spoiler

v4.0
                  - Added tt_piano, upjs3mod2439 (tt_piano_v2r1) and upjs3mod2449 (SM pool) maps. Accesible through end of school 2F.
                  - Moved school "breezeway" from 2F to 3F.
                  - Added radware59 @HomeMateHouse (accesible through neighbour house with cat), NotHomeMate (accesible through second train) and Yuusha maps (accesible through shrine map, near altair).

v3.0a
                  - Fixed some lines in js00_00_00.lst
                  - Fixed some icons names.

v3.0
                  - Updated sounds for some maps (upjs3mod2356).
                  - Added upjs3mod2354 (tatami_v6r3).
                  - Updated js00_03_00.lst file so now nearly all rooms/areas have sounds.
                  - Added upjs3mod2370 (inner shrine area).
                  - Added upjs3mod2397 (Argama spaceship from Z-Gundam).

v2.9
                  - Added upjs3mod2338 (sm-room).
                  - Added upjs3mod2348 (tatami_v6r2).
                  - Updated Mapapply to 0.50.
                  NOTE: This compilation does not include radware59 @HM maps, due to filesize/upload time.
                  If you want them, you have to install them separately.

v2.8b
                  - Added tatami_v6 (upov30m0138).
                  - Includes tatami6V2apply from Asurazorro & madman71 tatami room fixes.
                  - Fixed the bug where train disappeared from station.

v2.8a (Includes previously unreleased stuff, marked in bold)
                  - Added "the beach mat with an umbrella & a small radio" to the beach map, from upjs3mod1553.
                  - Added tatami_v5rev04 + tatami_v5r5 (New nurse room & Elevator, don't know which UV mod nº they are).

- Added shortcuts between Street/School Map <-> Track Field/Swimming Pool Map.
                  - Updated the readme.

v2.8 (Not released)
                  - Added tatami_v5rev04 + tatami_v5r5 (New nurse room & Elevator, don't know which UV mod nº they are).

v2.7a (Not released)
                  - Added "the beach mat with an umbrella & a small radio" to the beach map, from upjs3mod1553.

v2.7
                  - Added upjs3mod2119.
                  - Updated Mapapply to 0.48.

v2.6a
                  - Updated Roomfixes to V0.7.
                  - Fixed the Flat Bench appearing in the fountain on the city. This bug was introduced in v2.6. The flat chair in the rest area in front of the fountain was reverted to the old chair style.

v2.6
                  - Updated Park Map to V2.0.
                  - Updated Mapapply to 0.47c.
                  - Added fix for the BB bedroom (mat issue) made by lostsoul023.
                  - Updated Roomfixes to V0.4.

v2.5
                  - Changed (again) icons for the 3rd floor of school (thanks lostsoul023!).
                  - Added fixes for BB Altar & Tatami room made by madman71.
                  - Added Park Map V1.0 by mforeo.
                  - Updated Mapapply to 0.47b.

v2.4
                  - Changed icons for the 3rd floor of school.
                  - Deleted a file that could cause problems and was not needed anyway.
                  - Updated CollisionFix to V0.71.
                  - Added upjs3mod2006 (tatami_v5).
                  - Updated Mapapply to 0.46.

v2.3
                  - Added upjsmod2000.
                  - Updated Mapapply to 0.45.

v2.2a
                  - Updated BibleBlackRoomFix to v0.6.

v2.2
                  - Added upjsmod1996 (tatami_v4).
                  - Updated Mapapply to 0.44.

v2.1
                  - Added upjs3mod1995 (tatami_v3rev0.3).
                  - Updated Mapapply to 0.43.

v2.0c (v2.0b skipped)
                  - Now the BBmaps are splitted in different locations, so now the school has 3 floors. See the readme for details.
                  - Added icons for third floor.
                  - Added lattest Mapapply0.42b.
                  - Updated the readme.

v2.0a
                  - Deleted some files that could cause problems and were not needed anyway.
                  - Updated the readme.

v2.0
                  - Initial release.

-> Get current version (v4.0) HERE <- (191 MB)

Older versions:
                  Get v3.0a here. (242 MB)
                  Last edited by unmei220; 09-02-2011, 09:15 AM. Reason: Uploaded new version.
                  AG3: New Map Compilation / Map addons & extras / Main house paintings
                  @HM: Story translation
                  AA1: Romanized names

Comment

AG3 Indie Guy Wizzard Rdy V1.1

Well, a little late, but here it is!

This started as a personal mod, but I kinda liked how it ended.
                    So, I decided to share it

This is, as far as i know, the only guy with a buttonless? shirt...
                    Works for both AG3/AG3+
                    Enjoy!

geckobain

UPDATE: New version is out!

http://www.mediafire.com/?mjfgzy5nfm3
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by geckobain; 05-15-2010, 02:44 AM.

Comment

AG3 Park Map V1.0

This is my first post and mod ever, so bare with me. Constructive criticism welcome.

This is a somewhat original map based loosely on the SchoolMate Park map so if this looks familiar, thats why. It does have collision detection and action points. However, lighting and animation aren't working yet. Also, the icons included in the zip are blank. I'll probably correct that in a future release.

Installation is pretty easy if you familiar with AG3Decrypt.

Installation:
                      1. Decrypt js3_00_00_00.pp. Edit js00_00_00.lst by adding the following lines.

xx 0 js3_00_01_PK.pp yy 0 0 pk00_99_99.js3ap pk00_99_99.col pk00_99_99.js3krs pk00_00_00.xx 0 pk00_00_00.xl 0 0 0 pk00_99_99.xx a10_01.xx a10_04.xa a10_01.xl
                      xx 0 js3_00_01_PK.pp yy 0 0 pk00_99_99.js3ap pk00_99_99.col pk00_99_99.js3krs pk00_00_00.xx 0 pk00_00_00.xl 0 0 0 pk00_99_99.xx a10_01.xx a10_04.xa a10_01.xl

Make sure to replace the "xx"'s with the right line numbers and the "yy" with a map id number. Encrypt.

2. Decrypt js3_01_01_00.pp(AG3+) or js3_00_01_00.pp(AG3). Edit mk00_99_99.js3ap by adding the following lines.

mk00_N_doorzz
                      1.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000
                      0.000000 1.000000 0.000000 0.000000
                      0.000000 0.000000 1.000000 0.000000
                      148.399000 0.000000 467.751500 1.000000
                      mk00_O_doorzz
                      140.000000 -5.945000 459.503000
                      156.678000 5.779000 476.000000
                      mk00_N_doorzz_ZZZ0yy
                      -1.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000
                      180.000000 0.000000 0.000000 1.000000

Make sure to replace the "zz"'s with the right door number and the "yy" with a map id number from step 1. Encrypt.

3. Decrypt js3_01_04_00. Add the tga files inside the Zip to your js3_01_04_00 folder then Encrypt.

4. Add the js3_00_01_PK.pp to the data directory inside the AG3 folder.

Download:
                      http://www.sendspace.com/file/gxck1c
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by mforeo; 05-07-2009, 10:32 PM.

Comment

AG3 Park Map V2.0

This is my second post here on HongFire.com so, again, bare with me. Also, as always, constructive criticism welcome.

This is my map based loosely on the SchoolMate Park map so if this looks familiar, thats why. It does have collision detection and action points. In addition I have made some updates since the last one.

Updates:
                        - Daytime transitions added.
                        - Animated water in stream.
                        - Order of draw problem corrected.
                        - J3aps file updated (by Asurazorro). It now allows women to sit next to you on parkbench and the avatar won't lean back on stump anymore.
                        - Camera can go under the floor now, because I removed front and back draw.

Screenshots:
                        Spoiler

Installation is the same as before.

Installation:

Spoiler

1. Decrypt js3_00_00_00.pp. Edit js00_00_00.lst by adding the following lines.

Make sure to replace the "xx"'s with the right line numbers and the "yy" with a map id number. Encrypt.

2. Decrypt js3_01_01_00.pp(AG3+) or js3_00_01_00.pp(AG3). Edit mk00_99_99.js3ap by adding the following lines.

mk00_N_doorzz
                        1.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000
                        148.399000 0.000000 467.751500 1.000000
                        mk00_O_doorzz
                        140.000000 -5.945000 459.503000
                        156.678000 5.779000 476.000000
                        mk00_N_doorzz_ZZZ0yy
                        -1.000000 0.000000 0.000000 0.000000
                        180.000000 0.000000 0.000000 1.000000

Make sure to replace the "zz"'s with the right door number and the "yy" with a map id number from step 1. Encrypt.

3. Decrypt js3_01_04_00. Add the tga files inside the Zip to your js3_01_04_00 folder then Encrypt.

4. Add the js3_00_01_PK.pp to the data directory inside the AG3 folder.

I have a few more goals for this map like the bathroom, light rays for the trees, shadows for the tree, transition lighting for the lamppost and lighting corrections.

Change:
                        Crap I forgot to change a couple of lines in the install. Where it says

xx 0 js3_00_01_PK.pp yy 0 0 pk00_99_99.js3ap pk00_99_99.col pk00_99_99.js3krs pk00_00_00.xx pk00_00_00.xa pk00_00_00.xl 0 0 0 pk00_99_99.xx a10_01.xx a10_04.xa a10_01.xl
                        xx 0 js3_00_01_PK.pp yy 0 0 pk00_99_99.js3ap pk00_99_99.col pk00_99_99.js3krs pk00_00_00.xx pk00_00_00.xa pk00_00_00.xl 0 0 0 pk00_99_99.xx a10_01.xx a10_04.xa a10_01.xl

You'll need to add the pk00_00_00.xa in order to enable map animations for my park.

Download:
                        http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?znwwmozwgym
                        Last edited by mforeo; 05-11-2009, 06:54 AM.

Comment

[AG3+][Animation][Nipples][Radware59][v0.5]

Nipple erection animation mod.
                          Wizzard ready.

This mod adds nipple erection capability to the female AG3 characters.
                          Erection occurs during all sexual activities including masturbation.
                          Additionally, when the girl is aroused while watching sex, and while bathing.

This is based on an uppervolta mod I found. However, I didn't copy any of the work or files from the original mod. Of course I give full credit of the idea to the unknown modder of upjs3mod2126. The original mod does not include masturbation and some sex animations, etc.

I'm sure no reasonable person can object to posting this mod here, since I have used my own knowledge and my Illusion Animation Editor program to make this mod.

Download link
                          Last edited by radware59; 06-01-2010, 04:13 PM.
                          Recent AG3 Characters

Comment

[AG3+][Animation][BJRepair][Radware59][v0.5]

[Edit by Alamar: Download link is broken] This mod is no longer available, it is included in this mod: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=210

Here's a long overdue mod I finally got around to making:

Corrects the horrifying cheek and neck piercing problems with BJ animations,
                            as well as other awful misalignments.

Spoiler

Download:
                            http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=726

Wizzard ready

Should work with most male uncensors.

You can see by this early posting how long it's been since I conceived the notion of making this mod: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpo...postcount=1163
                            Last edited by radware59; 09-08-2010, 11:31 PM.
                            Recent AG3 Characters

Comment

[AG3+][Map][@HomeMateHouse][radware59][v0.5]

[Edit by Alamar: @HomeMate Girls download link is broken] Changed link.

AG3 @HomeMate House Map Expansion
                              Wizzard ready

New Version 0.54: http://www.mediafire.com/?yg0dzdnzoyk
                              *no difference from v0.53 except I replaced mixed up School 3rd floor icons I had sneaked into v0.53.

This mod contains the entire House map set from @HomeMate.
                              I have added 2 copies of the girl's rooms, and individualized them somewhat.

Name:	[AG3+][Map][@HomeMateHouse][radware59][v0.5]1.jpg
Size:	247.2 KB
ID:	4819644 Click image for larger version

Name:	[AG3+][Map][@HomeMateHouse][radware59][v0.5]2.jpg
Size:	285.0 KB
ID:	4819645 Click image for larger version

Name:	[AG3+][Map][@HomeMateHouse][radware59][v0.5]3.jpg
Size:	269.0 KB
ID:	4819646

Name:	[AG3+][Map][@HomeMateHouse][radware59][v0.5]4.jpg
Size:	295.8 KB
ID:	4819647 Click image for larger version

Name:	[AG3+][Map][@HomeMateHouse][radware59][v0.5]5.jpg
Size:	329.7 KB
ID:	4819648 Click image for larger version

Name:	[AG3+][Map][@HomeMateHouse][radware59][v0.5]6.jpg
Size:	305.2 KB
ID:	4819649

Name:	[AG3+][Map][@HomeMateHouse][radware59][v0.5]7.jpg
Size:	345.2 KB
ID:	4819650 Click image for larger version

Name:	[AG3+][Map][@HomeMateHouse][radware59][v0.5]8.jpg
Size:	360.5 KB
ID:	4819651 Click image for larger version

Name:	[AG3+][Map][@HomeMateHouse][radware59][v0.5]9.jpg
Size:	369.5 KB
ID:	4819652

It was nearly completed already, so I managed to finish it. Although there were some details I intended to work on, but I'm just not up to the task of figuring out how.

This mod will disable some of the latest uppervolta maps you may have installed, because I positioned my maps according to the last compilation by Unmei220. You will have to wait until Asurazorro releases his next Map Applies version to restore those maps.

Happy Holidays!

Download: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=171

@HomeMate Girls available here: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...35#post2184935

Note:If you already downloaded and have any problems download new v0.53

v0.53: renamed sound files to lower case.
                              v0.52: made compatible with Unmei220's map compilations.
                              v0.51: fixed LST_Insert errors
                              Last edited by radware59; 09-08-2010, 11:29 PM.
                              Recent AG3 Characters

Comment

[AG3+][Map][NotHomeMate][radware59][v0.51]

AG3 NotHomeMate Map Expansion

Wizzard ready

This mod contains all the outdoor maps and church from @HomeMate.

These maps were nearly completed when I released @HomeMate House Maps, but there were problems in some areas, swimming on land, walking in deep water, etc. I decided to release these separately when I figured out how to correct those problems.

I managed to get this mod ready before my computer died, so it may very well be my final mod.

You must have AG3+ Expansion and Map Compilation v2.8a or b installed.
                                Some customized map options may cause incompatibility issues.

Note: Yes, I know you can walk through the walls in the church. Can't do much about that.

Download:http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...do=file&id=172
                                Last edited by radware59; 06-10-2010, 08:53 PM.
                                Recent AG3 Characters

Comment

Working...
                                X