(Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 Expansion Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] (Illusion) Artificial Girl 3 Expansion Pack

Okay, here's a thread for the expansion pack. I figured it'd be easier to have the stuff here than to have people digging (and whining) in the old thread.

I'll update this post with more info shortly.

I know most people will ignore such warnings, but I guess I'd better give it anyway:
    DON'T F*CKING POST HERE UNLESS IT'S TO RELEASE A MOD!
    Last edited by TSR; 05-10-2014, 05:51 AM.

Asleep at the wheel

[Edit by Alamar: Download link is broken]

[Artificial Girl 3][Quick English Launcher][v1.0][Exp]
    ##################################
    (AG3 Play) ----------------------------------------------------------(AG3 Create)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    (All the follow Support : NO-DvD/ No-Regoin / English Translation )
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a Quick basic English Translation, if Hentaijin didn't show up, i'll continue working on it but later on (when i get back from work - i think )

UPDATE : New Version V1.01 that has many things added !
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    - Translate Error Msgs
    - Fix the Missing Buttons in Building
    - Complete Translation of Both GUI (Play / Make)
    - Unlocked the 3 traits protection
    - Resized some of the Large Height Windows into 8pt (to make it smaller)

and many other things !

----------------------------------

Note : they might be some text still in japanese but that's cause i still haven't worked on the new "js3_00_00_00.pp" file ! i'll continue cracking the rest of options but later on cause i spent over 4 hours today and i get sick of all those Hex values

Q) How to Install them ?
    A)
    Just place them in game folder for ex: "C:\illusion\AG3"

Download : Here

[Artificial Girl 3][Registry Fixer][v1.1][Norma/Exp] New
    #####################################

Artificial Girl3 Fix is a registry tool that fix the game registry by(API renaming method for Folder and Registry) and it edit the follow :
    - Game Registry Path
    - Game Folder Name

It's recommended to use with people who have problems with there game registry such as "Invalid detect", "invalid game data", problem with playing movies in side the game and and others... also all the new translated launcher which made by Me or by Hentaijin got a msg that say

"Game isn't properly installed. Get a RegFixer at Hongfire.." so u can get it from here too.

Version 1.1 :
    - Fixed the Wrong Auto-Detect sometimes on wrong key
    - Fixed the Berak Loop on folder selection
    - Changed the Background image into HQ one
    - Added a New Text Box to Show Status Before and After Changes

Download : Here

Last edited by Alamar; 08-24-2010, 12:40 AM.

Comment

AG3Monitor3

Breaker didn't release it here, maybe for a reason, but for those of you who didn't find it buried somewhere in a rapidly growing and abruptly closed thread (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...46#post1529646), here's his latest monitor, compatible with AG3+

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/attach...1&d=1212176739
      Brevity is the soul of...

My Gallery Since 2008

Comment

More Tans

Ok here a new one from me

This mod will add 2 more tan types that you can choose from in AG3_make.exe It will also replace the skin types with the {Real Skin} mod that was Made by entre132

The mod is Illusion Wizard ready

---------------------------------------

Credits and thanks go out to:

Entre132 (for making the new body skin).
        Darkhound (for making the Body expansion for make.exe)

Update:

fix a bug [skin shade (tanned)] that was not changing to the right skin type on the head
        thanks go to zephyranthez for finding the bug

Madman71

Download it here
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Alamar; 08-24-2010, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Official English Launcher

Current version: Release 4.3

Get the launcher for AG3 Plus here.

Last Update: 2008-09-26

Release 4 is meant exclusively for version 1.50 of Illusion's Artificial Girl 3 (Hannari).

The launcher package (i.e. the .rar) is not an Illusion Wizard mod, only the .7z inside is!
          This warning is especially for those, who drop any file in the \mods\ folder and then bitch about mods not showing up...

Features:
          • Fully translated(*) game launcher and Character Maker.
          • DVD/Region Check removed(1).
          • Unlimited number of traits.(2)
          • You can manually enter values from -999 up to 9999 in the Character Maker (by typing them in those little boxes beside the sliders)(2).
          • Easy to translate in other languages. Working tabs with up to 63 characters per string.
          • Create new worlds without the need for hiragana. Enter the player name in latin characters. No need to press enter or for pre-made save files any longer.
          • The game will now accept player names entered in hiragana as well as in latin characters. No need for an additional mod any longer.

To get a fully translated game, you'll also need an English in-game interface. Get one here.

If you haven't installed Illusion Wizard yet, get it from the link above. You'll need it in order to translate the js3_00_00_00.pp file, since I won't include a pre-made one any longer. To avoid troubles, always make sure, the translation is the first mod installed in the Wizard!

Screenshots:

Manual:

Spoiler

Code:
          ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The HongFire Modding/Translation Club proudly presents

Illusion's Artificial Girl 3 Plus (Hannari)

Official English Launcher

Release 4.3

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

IMPORTANT!

I've put a lot of time and dedication into creating and maintaining this docu-
            ment. So please take the time to read it carefully and follow the instructions
            given.
            Most of the questions that may arise have been already answered in here. So
            promise to read (or search; most text editors got a search funktion) at least
            the troubleshooting section before cluttering the threads at HF. Thank you!

Greetings, Hentaijin (last update 2008-09-26)

PS. Check out my web site (to-be) for infos regarding my latest project(s):

http://hentaijin.700megs.com/

/// Features ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

o  Fully translated(*) game launcher and Character Maker.

o  DVD/Region Check removed. (Thnx to TheShadow & darkange7dXqS3gXUY)

o  Unlimited number of traits.

o  You can manually enter values from -999 up to 9999 in the Character Maker
             (by typing them in these little boxes beside the sliders).

o  Create new worlds without the need for hiragana. You now can enter latin
             letters for the player name. You don't have to press [Enter] any longer.

o  The girls will address you now by names entered in hiragana OR latin
             characters. No need for additional mods any longer.

o  Two additional addresses (i.e. "(Big) Sister" and "Princess")!

*) There may be still untranslated error messages left, but you are not very
             likely to see any of them. If you happen to do so anyway, read the section
             about troubleshooting.

/// Installing the Game ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

TheShadow's FAQ got a very detailled description of the installation process.

http://theshadow.700megs.com/faqs/ag3/index2.htm

Go there, read it and follow his instructions. Then install the add-on. After
          doing so, the version number in the system info should read "v1.50"!

In any case, DO NOT mail/PM me about installation issues. It's not my job to
          get your game running but to make it readable. Well, actually it's not my job
          either but my hobby. So better treat me nice(*). And don't forget to rep all
          the other modders/supporters as well!

*) BTW My reputation bar isn't maxed out yet. *hint*hint* (**)

**) That means to click on this little icon (the 2nd from the right, with the
              check mark and the cross) on top of each post, click on "approve" and type
              something encouraging into the textbox, like: "You're the greatest!",
              "I'll name my new-born son Hentaijin!" or "Excuse my vulgarity. But I want
              your cock!" (only female cos-players with attached photo! ;)

/// Installing the Launcher ////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Please make sure, there isn't already a more recent version of the launcher by
          checking the link below:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=299

Done? Okay! Let's go on...

If you haven't installed darkhound's Illusion Wizard yet, do it now. (Be aware
          that you need the .NET framework to run it. The wizard's ReadMe will tell you,
          which version(s) you need.)

Now to the last act...

HINT: If you screwed somewhere in the installation process and have Japanese
                characters in your game path, use the RegFixer to set your registry to
                English. Else the game won't run without language support for Japanese.

Let's assume that you've installed the game to "C:\illusion\AG3":

1.) unpack this archive in some temporary folder

2.) move "AG3_Make.exe" and "AG3_Play.exe" to "C:\illusion\AG3" and
              make some short-cuts to your desktop for them

3.) move "[AG3][general][English Translation][Hentaijin][v1.50.x].7z" to the
              wizard's \AG3\mods\ folder (that's a sub-directory of the folder, you
              installed Illusion Wizard in)

4.) start the wizard and apply the mod above (to avoid troubles, make sure,
              it's always the first mod)

5.) now you can delete the temporary folder, or just keep it for sentimental
              reasons ;)

6.) read the section below on how to get started

To get a fully translated game you'll also need a translation for the in-game
          GUI and some location icons. You can get both at the mod release threads.

Just for the case you wonder, why I called this package "English Translation"
          then: When I called it "English Launcher", several people started to translate
          the Character Maker because they figured, launcher would only mean Play.exe. ;)

/// Getting started ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

o First you have to create at least one girl...

o Start AG3_Make.exe

o Change the [Configuration] if you want to

o and eventually hit [Start Game].

On the "Main Screen" you can browse all your girls and clothes, and assign
            the latter to the former.

o Hit [Create Character]. Now you have the option to create a new girl or to
              load a *.js3cmi file. You can get literally tousands of them from Hongfire,
              Illusion or UpperVolta.

o Let's [Create New]. Like that one? No? Try the 8 example buttons. Later you
              may customize the girl to your heart's desire. For now, just pick the most
              appealing. (BTW Do you know about my Default Characters Mod? *wink* ;)

o Go to the [Profile] tab and enter forename, lastname, D/O/B and favorite
              number. If you're in a hurry, you can always use the [Random] buttons
              scattered all over the Character Maker.

o Return to the [System] tab, enter a file name and hit [Save Character]. If
              you did everything right, you should get a message box now, telling you that
              the character was created. Click [OK]. ;)

o Since females usually have *nothing* to wear, we'll buy... errr... make her
            some clothes now. ;)

o So [Return to Main Screen] 

o and hit [Create Fashion]. Here applies the same as under "Create Character",
              only that *.js3fmi files that don't require custom textures are hard to come
              by. So...

o [Create New]

o and click [Example 4]. Enter "Sailor Suite" as fashion set and "Sailor" as
              file name and...

o [Save Fashion Set]. You should get a message box again.

o [Return to Main Screen]

o Back on the "Main Screen" double-click your girl in the "Characters" list or
            mark the entry and hit [Show].

o Now do the same with some clothes from the "Fashion Sets" list.

o You can assign the current fashion set to any of the 8 slots under
              "Choose Clothing" by clicking [Set]. Pressing [Clear] will empty the slot.

o If you're done, [Save Selection]. You should get another message box.

o Now we are set...

o Start AG3_Play.exe

o Change the [Configuration] if you want to

o and eventually hit [Start Game].

o Click [New] and enter world name, player name, D/O/B and favorite number.

o Hit [Create].

o Now select your newly created "World",

o select the first inhabitant from the "Girl" list and hit [Load].

o Finally click [Begin]

o From here on, you're on your own. Just a few tips:

o left-clicking will let you:
              o call your girl
              o hug/kiss her (stand directly in front/back); holding the button will
                engage H-mode, if she's horny enough ;)
              o do her doggy-style, if she tripped and fell (approach from behind and
                hold the button)
              o wake the Sleeping Beauty (catch her sleeping, walk over her and hold
                the button)
              o grab her hand (stand to her left)

o right-clicking will let you:
              o sit down/stand up (anywhere)
              o use chairs/beds/doors (whenever the blue exclamation mark is hovering
                over your head)

o [SPACE] will toggle between 1st and 3rd person view. (not in H-mode!)

o [W] will let you walk forward, [S] backward.

o [E] toggles between walking and running.

o Beds will give you the option to save the game. Just lay down. ;)

o With [F1] you can pause the game and change some options. Keep in mind,
              that the [Save] on this screen means only the options, not the game!

o [ESC] will abort the game. Don't forget to "sleep" before quitting. ;)

If you have corrections/suggestions regarding this section, PM me, please.

/// Troubleshooting ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Q: Do I have to apply the "js3_sp_003.exe" patch to Hannari?

A: No. This patch upgrades the basic game to version 1.03. Hannari (i.e. AG3+)
             upgrades it to version 1.50. So applying this patch on top of Hannari would
             be actually a downgrade and cause all kinds of problems.

Q: Oops, I have already applied "js3_sp_003.exe". What now?

A: Promise to never do it again and re-install Hannari.

Q: I dropped your launcher in the \mods\ folder and suddenly all the other mods
             vanished from the list.

A: The launcher package (i.e. the *.rar) is NOT an Illusion Wizard mod, only
             the *.7z inside is! Before dropping anything in the \mods\ folder, make
             sure, it is really a wizard mod. And keep in mind that not EVERY *.7z is a
             wizard mod either. ;)

Q: I'm running Windows Vista and encountering all kinds of troubles.

A: Most problems are caused by the lack of proper rights. Make sure, the game
             executables and tools are run as administrator.

Q: Half of the Character Maker is still in Japanese. WTF?

A: You forgot to apply the translation mod in Illusion Wizard. Go back to the
             "Installing the Launcher" section and follow step 3.

Q: Didn't you say, I don't need hiragana any longer? Just got the message:
             "You did not enter Hiragana text."

A: You'll get this message (with wurlox' in-game-interface) whenever the input
             form is incomplete. So make sure, you didn't only enter world and player
             name, but also birthdate and favorite number before hitting [Create].

Q: I get an "Game isn't properly installed. Use the RegFixer." error.

A: Download the RegFixer from the link below and tell it to set your
             installation to "English".

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=126

Q: I can hear no sound in the game at all.

A: Go to [Configuration] -> [Game Effects] and set "3D Sound Quality" to "Off".

Q: Character Maker crashes whenever I try to save a girl.

A: This problem might be caused by other installed mods that use huge textures
             (e.g. 2048x2048).

Q: I can't do anything in the Character Maker, because I don't see this or that
             button.

A: Make sure that the screen resolution of your desktop is set to at least
             1024x768.

Q: I made sure, my desktop's screen resolution is 1024x768 or higher but the
             dialogs of Character Maker are still too big to fit the screen.

A: There are a few things you could try:

a) Make sure, your \WINDOWS\Fonts\ folder is hosting a file called
                "TAHOMA.TTF". If it isn't, get this font somewhere off the web and
                drop it in your \WINDOWS\Fonts\ folder.

b) Make sure, your DPI setting is set to 96dpi. (right-click on an empty
                area of your desktop ->Properties->Settings->Advanced->General)

c) Make sure, your font size is set to Normal. (right-click on an empty
                area of your desktop ->Properties->Display Properties)

If nothing of the above works for you, there still is a workaround
             discovered by fff7: Just install "Support for Asian languages".

Q: I get an error message with nothing but question marks as text.

A: Read the Wiki on how to install support for Japanese on your system. If you
             have everything set up, take a screenshot of the pop-up and send it attached
             to an e-mail to <ag3modder@yahoo.com>. Also include at least the "Essential
             Information" part of "system_info.txt" (start either AG3_Make.exe or 
             AG3_Play.exe, click [System Information] and then [Save System Info]).

Thanks in advance for your help to improve the launcher.

Q: I get an error message consisting of "strange letters".

A: Your system is probably already set to Japanese. Just make sure, it is NOT
             set to Chinese or Korean and follow the directions given in the paragraph
             above.

Didn't find a solution for your problem here? Then follow the instructions given
          below:

o  Make sure, you properly installed the game and the add-on (Hannari).

o  Make sure, your sytem is up to AG3's minimum requirements. (Start either
             AG3_Make.exe or AG3_Play.exe and click [System Information].)

o  Run TheShadows's RegFixer and change your registry to "English".

o  Make sure, all your mods are compatible with the add-on. (They all should
             have [AG3+] in the name.)

o  If your problems started after installing another mod, try to remove this
             mod and see if that solves the issue.

If nothing of the above could fix your problem, send me a copy of your 
          "system_info.txt" (start either AG3_Make.exe or AG3_Play.exe and click
          [System Information], then [Save System Info]) and a detailled description
          of your problem by PM or email.

/// Links //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Wiki:

http://scratchpad.wikia.com/wiki/Artificial_Girl_3

FAQ:

http://theshadow.700megs.com/faqs/ag3/index2.htm

AG3 Girls Data Base:

http://ag3.illusionist.sosavalanche.net/

Mod Release Thread: (no requests/questions!)

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76475

Mod Release Thread (AG3+ only): (no requests/questions!)

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84880

FAQ/General Discussion Thread:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76493

Gameplay Discussion Thread: (no technical questions!)

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76578

Hongfire's hentai and club section offer many more AG3 related threads. Way too
          much to list them all. Whatever may be your request, there is most likely an
          appropriate thread already. Be sure to choose the right one!

/// Tips & Tricks //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

o  If you hold the [SHIFT] key while clicking [Start Game], AG3 will display
             the frame rate.

o  Even though, Illusion called them "favorite numbers" (probably to avoid
             questions, why they'd allow inputs less than 18 ;) these values are actually
             used to measure the relative age of the player and his girls.

o  If you are tired of clicking to open all the doors in AG3, there's a
             solution. Open the file "js3config.ini" in a text editor (e.g. Notepad) and
             change or add the last two lines to read:

[ETC]
             AutoArea=1

After saving the file, you can enter all doors by just approaching them.

/// Address (Honorifics) ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////

For kuropon and others interested in Nippon's culture, I've included a few notes
          regarding the name-suffixes in the [Profile] tab of Character Maker...

-chan:

This suffix is kind of a diminutive, like calling someone Charly instead of
          Charles. Adults use it to address children, children to address their parents
          or relatives, and lovers to address their darling. The C-Type personality is
          literally asking for this suffix. ;)

-kun:

This suffix is used under pals of the same age. If a girl uses this, it marks
          her as tomboy. The correct choice for the K-Type personality, I guess.

-san:

This is the normal polite name-suffix. It can be translated as "Mister".

-sama:

Even more polite than -san, could be probably translated as "Sir".

(o-)nii(-chan/-san/-sama): (Big) Brother

The "nii"-family refers to one's older brother. It's also used to address
          slightly older men that are no blood relatives.
          If you've set the [Brother complex] trait, you should probably use this
          address in order to get the desired effect.

sempai: Senior

Sempai is used in school or at work to address usually older classmates or
          colleagues who entered the facility earlier than you and are therefore
          superior. At least in Japan. ;)

go-shujin-sama: Husband

An ultra-polite address for one's husband. According to the Wiki it's also used
          by maids to address the person they're serving and by slaves to address their
          master. So it might be the perfect choice for the M-Type personality.

masutaa: Master

That's actually the english word "Master". It's used to address the proprietor
          or manager of a bar, for example.

shishou: Coach

The literal meaning is roughly the same as "sensei", but it's specifically used
          to refer to one's martial arts teacher or a sumo coach who owns his stable. The
          right choice for the V-Type personality.

sensei: Teacher

Beside "-san" this is certainly the best known honorific in the western world.
          It refers to teachers in the widest sense of the word.

(o-)nee-(chan/san/sama): (Big) Sister

The "nee"-family refers to one's older sister. It's also used to address
          slightly older women that are no blood relatives. The [Sister complex] trait
          might appreciate this address. 

o-nee-sama/o-jou-sama/hime-sama: Princess

Similar to the above. The two latter ones imply a noble birth.

/// List of "allowed" Names ////////////////////////////////////////////////////

If you enter one of the following names in ALL-UPPER-CASE (!) as player name,
          the girls will call you that way, if you've set the address accordingly (e.g.
          if you set the girl's address to "-chan" and enter "NOBU" as player name, she
          will call you "Nobu-chan"; it will *not* work, if you enter "Nobu", "nobu" or
          "nObU" as player name; I hope, you got the idea ;).

A, Akira, Akito, Atsushi, Chi, Dai, Daiki, Daisuke, E, Fumi, Ha, Haru, Hayate,
          Hayato, He, Hide, Hideki, Hii, Hiro, Hiroaki, Hiroshi, Hiroyuki, Hitoshi, I,
          Itsuki, Jun, Ka, Kaiji, Kaoru, Kazu, Kazuki, Kazuya, Ke, Keiichi, Keisuke, Ken,
          Kenta, Ki, Kira, Kitarou, Kiyo, Ko, Kouichi, Kouji, Kousuke, Ku, Kuuya, Kyon,
          Ma, Makoto, Manabu, Masa, Masaki, Masaru, Masato, Mi, Na, Nao, Naoki, Nobu,
          Nori, Norio, O, Osamu, Re, Ren, Reo, Ri, Ryo, Ryu, Ryuuya, Sa, Satoshi, Satou,
          Se, Shi, Shige, Shigeru, Shin, Shinji, Shinobu, Shirou, Shou, Shouhei, Shouta,
          Shun, Shuu, So, Suzuki, Ta, Taichi, Taka, Takaaki, Takashi, Takayuki, Take,
          Takeru, Takeshi, Taku, Takumi, Takuya, Tatsuya, Te, Teru, Tetsuya, To, Tomo,
          Tooru, Toshi, Tsukasa, Tsutomu, Tsuyoshi, Wataru, Ya, Yasu, Yo, Yoshi,
          Yoshihiro, Youhei, Yu, Yuki, Yutaka, Yuuichi, Yuuki, Yuusuke, Yuuta, Yuuya

/// History ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

2008-09-26 Release 4.3: Probably the FINAL RELEASE for AG3+

add: added two new addresses to Character Makers [Profile] dialog

add: increased the character limit for manual inputs to the full range of a
               doubleword; use this feature ON YOUR OWN RISK and don't tell anyone ;)

fix: changed the manifest for Make.exe to look all XP-ish, just like Play.exe

add: added "Plus" to the application names, so people hopefully won't confuse
               the launchers for AG3 and AG3+ any longer

fix: corrected a typo in the Fashion Maker (Glove -> Gloves); there are a lot
               more, I guess, but if nobody complains, they'll stay there forever :P

fix: replaced "Lastname" by "Surname" in [Profile] to make it even more
               obvious, what goes where ;)

fix: realized that the literal translation "Lastname" (Profile/Addresses) is
               is inconsistent with the western naming scheme; so I replaced it with
               "Forename"

2008-07-06 Release 4.2: Fix for "Insert Original Disc" prob

fix: added the NoDVD crack by darkange7dXqS3gXUY; it doesn't seem to interfere
               with TheShadow's crack and will hopefully fix the issue with the
               "Insert origininal disc" message

2008-06-22 Release 4.1: Eventually solved the hiragana/latin issue

add: included a new version of the "Name Association Table"; the game will
               now accept player names entered in hiragana or in latin characters

add: removed some Release 3.5 specific stuff from the ReadMe and added more
               content

2008-06-17 Release 4: Finally! ;)

All the features of Release 3.5 are now ready and working (at least for me ;)
          for AG3 v1.50 (Hannari)

2008-06-09 still Pre-Release 4: break the trait/value limits

add: lifted the limits for the count of traits etc. thanks to "The Unknown
               Japanese modder from UpperVolta"

2008-06-04 Pre-Release 4: update for the add-on (Hannari; released 2008-05-30)

Since Fuzzier quit the modding business, the nifty features of release 3.5 have
          to wait. Only a complete translation yet.

add: changed the resources to reflect the new buttons/options

add: translated the new personalities/hair-dos in the .lst files

add: found the button for the S-Type personality in the executable; for the
               pre-release i cheated and translated the "privilege disc personalities"
               in-place (should work, thanks to alignment) :P

2008-01-15 Release 3.5: minor update to include the "hiragana-hack"

add: thanks to Fuzzier (and lovidio, who was the first to implement this idea)
               you now can enter normal latin letters for the player name; no need for
               pre-made save files any longer
               since I included a translated association list, you can still get the names
               recognized by the game to work, by entering them in Hepburn roumaji (see
               the section about "allowed" names)
          fix: found two fonts that weren't translated to TAHOMA yet; heck, how many more
               different spellings of "MS Gothic" are there? :rolleyes:
          add: finally included darkhound's clothing slots; to keep my life simple, they
               are ain't filled yet though :P
          fix: because many (including me) didn't really like the increased slider range,
               I dropped this feature; those who *did* like it, will find a patch to
               enable it again on the launcher's DL page
          add: added more confirmed "troubleshoots" to the ReadMe and rearranged the
               "layout"

2007-12-23 Release 3.02: another fix :eek:

fix: realized that I used backslashes in the URL that is inserted in the
               description field if left empty; Doh!
          fix: if you opened a js3cmi file with [Load Existing], out-of-range values would
               be capped to the 0-100 range; Fuzzier fixed that (rep him!)

2007-12-22 Release 3.01: just a quick fix

fix: realized (unfortunately too late), that I redirected all occurences of the
               M/A-Type string, but overlooked the crucial ones; Doh!
               @NeonSamurai: where are you, when I need you most? ;)

2007-12-21 Release 3: update for AG3 v1.03

Starting from this release, I won't include a .pp file any longer. You'll get
          the translated .lst/.bmp file(s) in Illusion Wizzard format instead.

add: completely overhauled all dialogs in Character Maker, to make them smaller
               (for those with low screen resolutions), better looking, more functional
               and easier to mod (i.e. wider buttons for longer translations)
          add: noped out the range check for the manual inputs to increase the limits even
               further; not really useful but, hey, it sounds good in the ads ;)
          add: marked a continuous 4KB block in AG3_Play.exe for Alamar's sub-title mod
               (@Alamar: search for MOD-SPACE)
          add: made some additions to the ReadMe.TxT; if you find typos, errors, mis-
               informations or have the feeling I forgot to include something important,
               send me a PM/e-mail, please

2007-12-09 Release 2: update for AG3 v1.02

Had to start from scratch because Illusion chose to throw out an update, one
          day after I finally finished Release 1. Thank you very much... *censored*

add: on request of darkhound, I included a folder containing only those lst
               files, that are actually affected by my translation; that's for those,
               who want to manually apply the patch; no instructions though, if you
               don't know what to do with, leave them alone!
          add: I included a save file, for those unable to enter hiragana

2007-12-05 Release 1: the real deal (more updates might follow though ;)

add: resized/rearranged most dialogs of the Character Maker
          add: translated all the stuff you can see and all the message boxes that
               might pop up in daily use; if you find something untranslated, send
               me a PM, please
          add: translated most error messages you are likely to see at all
          add: redirected a lot of strings that were only patched "in-place" before
          add: had to actually rewrite some program code to make it possible to give the
               tabs in the Character Maker meaningful names; a little fan service for all
               fellow translators
          add: found the button text for A-type and M-type personality, which are hard-
               coded in the executable instead of being in the lst-files like the others
          fix: disabled region check; thnx to TheShadow
          fix: the traits does now actually move transfere to the js3csd; thnx to Fuzzier

2007-11-30 Release 0: quick basic hack for the impatient

This is a basic translation of all the stuff you can see. There are still lots
          of untranslated error messages, some dialogs may look ugly and some wordings
          sound awkward (for technical reasons (most of the time ;)). This will be fixed
          in later releases.

2007-11-29 Pre-release: for the extremely impatient

Just a quick translation of most stuff that was already in the trial version, so
          you could create characters without having to look up the meaning of the traits.

/// Credits ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Thanks/Greetings go to... (in alphabetical order)

Alamar:		for coding the pp-file (un)packer and his elegant sub-title mod

Chicot:		for being (almost :P) as crazy as me and translating one version
          		after another (to all French: give this guy some reputation!)

Darkhound:	for creating Illusion Wizzard and his great clothing slots idea

Dili:		for his AG3 data base; BTW why is hardly anyone using the tags?
          		I had to blackmail Dili to implement them, so I order you to use
          		them! ;)

Fuzzier:	for finding all the crucial code locations to get the unlimited
          		traits finally to transfer over to the js3csd, broadening the
                          input limits of the Character Maker and other insights into the
          		inner working of the executables

Illusion:	for making Artificial Girl 3 and leaving tons of debug strings
          		in those executables that can be (ab)used for modding;
          		oh, and for emulating the mouse wheel in v1.03 and up ;)

NeonSamurai:	for softening the blind idiot's hard steps and his texture fix
          		(must have for everyone who wants the color of the sleeves to
          		match)

ScumSuckingPig:	for his sub-title mod/tools

SeriousWolf:	for popping up out of nowhere and making the German launcher in
          		his lunch break, just when I was going to take on this heavy
          		burden myself; phew, that was a close one! ;)

Stephany,	for writing the unfortunately discontinued free hex editor
          Markus		Tiny Hexer; without this "swiss army knife" and its powerful
          		script language, my "miracles" wouldn't have been possible

TheShadow:	for doing the NoDVD/Region crack, the RegFixer, the FAQ and
          		being one of the most lively chat members... err... well,
          		sometimes ;)

Trug@NoS:	for his uncensor; oh, and of course his eyebrows ;)

Wurlox:		for making the English in-game interface in record time (even
          		though he wasn't monkey enough to name some of the buttons
          		correctly :P;) and keeping the modding threads readable

...and all fellow modders/translators, contributors to the Wiki and maintainers
          of AG3-related threads at Hongfire; Keep up the good work!

Special thanks to all beta-testers for proof-reading and making corrections/
          suggestions. I'll blame all typos on to you... ;)

PS. If you think, I forgot to mention your name here, just drop me a PM.

/////////////////// best viewed with a fixed-width font ////////////////////////

*) There might be still untranslated messages, but you are not very likely to see any of them. If you happen to anyway, send me a screenshot, please.
          1) Thanks to TheShadow
          2) Thanks to The Unknown Japanese Modder From UpperVolta

History:

2008-06-04: released Pre-Release 4
          2008-06-05: repacked the .7z to be wizard compatible; sorry to all who already DLed the archive
          2008-06-09: lifted the limits for traits/values (at least a little for now)
          2008-06-17: dropping the Pre from Release 4
          2008-06-22: Release 4.1 finally solves the hiragana/latin issue
          2008-07-06: Release 4.2 will hopefully solve the "insert original disc" issue
          2008-09-26: Release 4.3 will probably be the final release
          Last edited by Alamar; 12-31-2010, 08:24 AM. Reason: Fixed download link

Comment

mod with 9 body types for the girls (AG3+)

Hello everybody,

Today (15.06.2008) I release another mod for AG3+ (expansion).
            This mod allows to choose from 9 different body types / uncensor variants for the girls.

The package includes:
            (*) type 1: standard body, truganos Uncensor
            (*) type 2: standard body, flat belly, truganos uncensor
            (*) type 3: standard body, puffy fluffy v4 uncensor
            (*) type 4: standard body, flat belly, puffy fluffy v4 uncensor
            (*) type 5: standard body, animated pussy v2
            (*) type 6: standard body, flat belly, animated pussy v2
            (*) type 7: wider hips body, truganos Uncensor
            (*) type 8: wider hips body, puffy fluffy v4 uncensor
            (*) type 9: wider hips body, animated pussy v2

The body types 1 to 6 can all use the normal clothes. Body types 7 to 9 need the adjusted colthes for the hips mod (marked HM...)
            The copies for the meshes are stored in js3_00_07_xx and js3_01_07_xx. This mod includes the body types and the additional clothes.

The body types are based on the work of Truganos, Sosola and two unknown japanese modder. I only made some adjustments and put the stuff together in that package.
            The wider hips body mod and the clothes are from uppervolta "upjs3mod1265".

The mod comes with a base package that only needs to be applied once using Illusion Wizzard.
            In addition there is a small mod file included to activate each body type. Only one can be activated at a time, so "last one activated" will win. If you get confused I also included a kind of reset mod that removes the body type mod.

Installation instructions:
            As always unzip the archive and copy the .7z archives into your wizzard\AG3\mods folder.

You can get it here
            Last edited by Alamar; 12-31-2010, 08:25 AM. Reason: Fixed download link
            HF-Modding/Translation Club Member

Comment

AG3+ Guy Realistic Uncensor

Guy Realistic Uncesnsor (upjs3mod0586)

Spoiler

Found this a while back but never really paid attention to it, but with the release of AG3+, decided to look at some of the uppervolta mods once again. Good thing too...

Always has been a complaint when it comes to uncensoring any Illusion game that the Guy's unit never ever works like the censored version.

With this mod, the author basically chopped up the uncensor, so it acts just like the censored version, with the telescope effect.

Now, it ain't perfect. The Guy's unit does look to penetrate (for the most part) and not flop around all over the place, but at a cost of seeing it look like some weird cross-section when it does.

Still also appears to be some issues with the wet and blood textures still sorta' flashing, but not nearly as bad and before.

Doubt there is really anyway around some of these issues, but I think this is about as close as it's going to get to a real uncensor that works.

ALL credit and big thanks go to the author of this mod. I take NO credit (zero, nadda, none) in making it other then putting it together for a Illusion Wizzard mod.

BTW, big thanks to my friend darkhound for his awsome Wizzard tool, and his tireless work on it!

As always, ENJOY!

Can get it at the SendSpace link:

SendSpace - [AG3+][Guy][Realistic Uncesnsor][upjs3mod0586].7z (679KB)
              Last edited by Alamar; 07-12-2010, 12:51 AM. Reason: removed broken HF Download link id 316

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
              >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

Comment

AG3+ Super Squirt Mod (upjs3mod0539)

This one was just to damn funny not to share.

If you have a Girl with the Snug Pussy trait and have ever gotten her to orgasm with her tongue sticking out, you have heard and likely seen her squirt multiple times.

Apply this mod and you will REALLY be able to see her squirt.

Spoiler

Trust me, just have to see it to believe it.

ALL credit and big thanks go to the author of this mod. I take NO credit (zero, nadda, none) in making it other then putting it together for a Illusion Wizzard mod.

Available at the HF Download Section:

Hentai Game Mods

As always, ENJOY!
                Last edited by Alamar; 08-24-2010, 12:37 AM.

Comment

[Download] Girley3T v1.3.1 for AG3 (28.02.2009)

Girley3T (v1.3.1)
                  IS OUT NOW!

- - - - - - - BODIES - - - - - - - - - - CHARACTER - - - - - - - - - - GUY & GIRL - - - - - - - - - - UNCENSOR - - - - - - - - - - - - FACES - - - - - - -

informations, screenshots and downloads

NEWS|VIDZ 28.02.2009
                  Spoiler

Girley3T v1.3.1 has been released today

[YOUTUBE]3ot-M96hJz4[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE]3rAsNh1-_ws[/YOUTUBE]

CHANGELOG:

v1.3.1
                  - UPDATED: PenisPosition mod by Radware59
                  - UPDATED: Bugfixed mesh for the guy penis mod
                  - ADDED: Four new uncensors based on Slim ones

v1.3
                   - REBUILD: All skin types basically reworked
                   - REBUILD: New uncensor, based on Moku`s one
                   - UPDATED: Girley3T Guy in three resolutions
                   - UPDATED: Three new characters created
                   - ADDED: PenisPosition mod by Radware59
                   - BUGFIX: Readme files reworked

v1.2.1
                   - UPDATED: New hair textures for AG3+
                   - UPDATED: One new character created
                   - BUGFIX: Some problems with AG3+ soved
                   - BUGFIX: Some Readme files bugfixed

v1.2
                   - REBUILD: All skin types partially reworked
                   - UPDATED: Alternative & LowRes Skin package
                   - ADDED: Ear mod by Bokka & Pokka added
                   - BUGFIX: Both uncensor packs optimized
                   - BUGFIX: Both characters repacked

v1.1
                   - RELEASE: First official release available

v1.0
                   - RELEASE: Release Candidate for beta testers

Have Fun

Trug@NoS
                  Last edited by TrugaNoS; 05-26-2012, 07:49 AM.

Comment

AG3+ English Installer [full]

So here is a clean all-in-one installer in english.
                    This will take Artificial Girl 3 to version 1.50 without the need to download and install separately 3 DVD's 2 CD's and 32 bonus clothes packs (basically includes all the stuff released by Illusion regarding AG3 until 30-06-2008).

Don't expect it to include any mods to make it work in english out of the box!
                    Search the rest of this thread on how to make it work in english and outside Japan!

Get it here: [30-06-2008] 人工少女3 (Artificial Girl 3) [clean all-in-one full-english-installer]
                    Last edited by InuRa; 07-08-2008, 05:22 PM.
                    InuRa mods:
                    [AG3+][interface][location_icons][InuRa][v0.6]
                    [AG3+][CLEAN all-in-one full-english-installer][v1.50] (RIP - but it will be reborn someday! With higher compression and even better!)

Comment

AG3+ German Location Icons

Here are some location icons for my fellow countrymen and those with a German uniform and/or language fetish...

Folgen Sie diesem link!

PS. If SeriousWolf is going to update his German ingame-interface, he may include these.
                      Last edited by Alamar; 08-24-2010, 12:37 AM.

Comment

AG3+ Rin Tosaka Special Mod

AG3+ Rin Tosaka Special Mod

In one of my worlds for AG3 I have a Rin Tosaka look-a-like and she turns out to be one of my favorites amoung all the Girls I have...just something about her personality really makes her stand out.

For the most part she has been running around naked as I just couldn't find the right outfit to put her in...nothing in the stock game came even close to doing her justice.

Then I remembered an awsome mod I once found for AG2. It of course had her standard red sweater and black skirt that all of us are familiar with, but also had a very Bible Black-ish influenced Blue and Black oufit that really stood out.

So I dusted off the DVD of my AG2 archives, and used it as a template for a new AG3 one.

The results came out even better then I hoped but still...something was missing.

So, went diving onto the 'Net for images and found one really awsome pic of Rin wearing some very cool Venice style glasses.

So went and made my own pair, since the ones in AG3 sucked in comparison.

The last finishing touch was the hair ribbons. Since the closest rear hairs in AG3 is the #18 (Esk hair for all intents) the only accessory was the Esk sci-Fi style.

Luckily my AG2 archive came to the rescue again as that same archive also had a pair of Rin style hair ribbons.

I also noticed in most pics of Rin, that her sweater was more a turtle neck style and this is where uppervolta came to the rescue.

upjs3mod0785 contained a turtle neck top, and thus, it is used in this mod.

All thanks go to the author of that mod. I take NO (zero, none, ziltch) credit for it. All I did was include it here and made it Wizzard friendly.

Now my Rin character had a set of clothes befitting her personality.

It's not quite perfect, mostly on the sleeve, since the mesh tends to stretch out the cross, but that's a minor quibble, and I think it still come out close to what the original AG2 one looked like.

BIG, BIG thanks the author of the original AG2 mod. He goes by the username "二ナゴイ" (as well as 2751), for the inspiration of this mod, as well as the hair ribbons that I used to complete this one. Truely a master modder in anyone's book for those that remember this mod from the AG2 days...

Also big thanks again to the author of the Turtle Neck mod. Really makes the total look of the outfit that much better with it applied.

And of course big thanks to Alamar for his amazing SB3U tool. Couldn't have done it without his tireless work on it.

Mod available at the Hentai Games Mod download section:

Hentai Game Mods

As always, ENJOY!

Oops, almost forgot...

After you apply this mod with Illusion Wizzard, you may want to use this js3fmi file I am attaching to this post to make the outfit.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Alamar; 08-24-2010, 12:36 AM.

Comment

AG3+ Location Icons

Wizzard Ready!

[Location/Status Icons by Shaidon]
                          version 1.0 Hannari

This changes all location icons for the AG3 expansion (Hannari).
                          The icons has been based on the kanji meaning, place or an object.
                          Simple and easy! =)

If you don't have Hannari, follow these instructions:
                          - uncompress this file
                          - rename the folder js3_01_04_00 to js3_00_04_00
                          - delete all the last 20 .tga files (18s, 19s, 20s, 21s and 22s)
                          - compress it again in 7-zip.
                          Now you can use the icons with the game without expansion.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Shaidon; 08-15-2010, 04:00 PM. Reason: woops, didn't know that the link was broken! No one tells me anything! Xb
                          Why can't I marry a nekomimi?

Comment

Full re-model of Guest Room (Wizzard Ready)

Here's a mod I have put together to re-model the guest room (on the right as you go upstairs).

I got tired of the excessive girlyish rooms and wanted something more relaxing and better suited to tomboy or rocker.

I have attached a ZIP that contains Wizzard ready 7z (can't upload 7z on HF but the compression is better and the right format for the Wizzard!) - drop that into the right place in the Wizzard, run, apply and that should be it.

This only modifies a standard room without any LST changes and so there shouldn't be any issues with either AG3 or AG3+ (I've tested it with both & it worked fine) ... PM me if you have any queries

BTW: Check out her good looking boyfriend in the photo frame :]

Click here to download http://www.hongfire.com/forum/downlo...?do=file&id=59 (3.34Mb)
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Darziel; 12-30-2010, 02:22 PM.

I hear and I forget, I see and I remember, I do and I understand.

Click HERE for my Hako mods . . . . Click HERE for AG3 - Textures - tips, tricks and tutorials . . . . Click HERE for my AG3 mods

Comment

[Download] VISIBILITY for AG3 (23.02.2009)

I know, we have a lot of that stuff, but in this case I tried something similar:

I`ve created this package with the intention of having a simple, clear and easy to understand Icon translation, which doesn`t take much space on the screen.

This one is compatible with all thirteen new rooms out of the "New Map Compilation" mod Version 1.2b and should also work with a clean AG2 or AG2+ installation (not tested).

Download it HERE
                              Download Mirror

Have Fun!

Trug@NoS
                              Last edited by TrugaNoS; 05-26-2012, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X