Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) (Trial and Game) Modding Discussion

Please discuss modding of [ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!)

Useful links will be added below:
    More general:
    Last edited by enimaroah; 08-15-2018, 02:41 AM.

First experiences using Sb3UGS v1.9.13

A female uncensor can currently not be created by modifying the naked body. The reason is that the mesh has several additional pairs of values for each vertex which I think are UVs. Sb3UGS drops these additional values when the mesh is replaced. Make sure that you have a look at the field of "Unsupported Channels" in the Mesh's Attributes dialog before you try to replace that mesh. If that field is empty then the mesh can be replaced and should work in the trial.

\abdata\list\characustom\00.unity3d has the list entries for customizable elements, like hair, clothes, etc. But the format of the TextAssets has been changed and cant be edited in Sb3UGS. So you cant add anything yet so easily. There was a suggestion from bdsqlsz to use notepad++ for editing, but I haven't checked that.

Animations cant be replaced yet. The game doesn't crash but the animation misses nearly all tracks and the character is shown mostly in t-pose. Some of the problems are detected in Sb3UGS and you get a list of errors when you replace clips.

At least morphs are editable.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	MorphsEditable.png Views:	1 Size:	154.1 KB ID:	5925143
    Last edited by enimaroah; 02-15-2018, 02:21 PM.

Comment

how to add new/custom list
      1、install notepad++ and unitystudio
      2、use unitystudio open \illusion\KoikatuTrial\abdata\list\characustom\00. unity3d
      3、extract which part you want to add
      for example like lip line
      Click image for larger version  Name:	360截图20180216224822311.jpg Views:	1 Size:	515.7 KB ID:	5925646

4、use notepad++ to open txt files then change to UTF-8 no BOM
      Click image for larger version  Name:	360截图20180216225107864.jpg Views:	1 Size:	341.1 KB ID:	5925647

5、select one object and ctrl+D to copy and paste it.
      6、change the head HEX
      in this example is ACK
      you can use plugin in notepad++ HEX→ASCII
      then we know it is 06
      then replace it with next number 07,use plugin in in notepad++ HEX→ASCII
      it is BEL

then change name and some other values such as path and so on
      Click image for larger version  Name:	QQ图片20180216231643.gif Views:	1 Size:	323.9 KB ID:	5925648

7、save txt then change file type to .bytes
      8、use unityeditor to package it in .unity3d file.

you can just open .unity3d with notepad++ to change in same way,too
      sorry for my English.
      Last edited by bdsqlsz; 02-16-2018, 07:22 AM.

Comment

• Mimosa123456
        Mimosa123456 commented
        Editing a comment
        qing long sheng zhe.

Thanks bdsqlsz!

I guess I will move your mod post into a mod release thread.

The installation gif is very helpful. I will adapt Sb3UGS accordingly to make such editing easier.

Comment

Thank you for the update enimaroah , and thank you bdsqlsz for the tips on how to edit lists. That certainly looks way more annoying than it used to be in older games, but maybe that HEX -> ASCII conversion process could be automated.

Comment

Hey Rathren here,

first of I lost my account and I am not getting my reset password mail, does anyone know what I can do? That's the reason I had to create this account to post.

Anyway I tried creating a nude mod for the demo using enimaroah's great tool. Here how it looks so far:

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.JPG Views:	1 Size:	157.3 KB ID:	5925989

more images
          Spoiler

Click image for larger version  Name:	2.JPG Views:	1 Size:	240.8 KB ID:	5925990

Click image for larger version  Name:	33.jpg Views:	1 Size:	72.2 KB ID:	5925927

Sadly tho I broke my weight paint or something and now she is always in t-pose and I struggle to fix that. Does anymore have a idea how to fix that?
          I attached my WIP .fbx file in case someone would like to have a look (In 2 parts because max file size here is super small )
          Attached Files
          Last edited by rathren2; 02-16-2018, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• Neerhom
            Neerhom commented
            Editing a comment
            assuming Blender imported your file correctly, it would appear that the mesh simply doesn't have any weights or they didn't get exported.

• alphaomega
            alphaomega commented
            Editing a comment
            how i install this mod? quick guide?

Hi Rathren,

you could try to send a pm to HongFire and Rammi. Not sure, if Rammi can do that and HongFire is long absent.

Read the second post in this thread with my experiences. The body mesh has more than one uv set which is currently not supported by Sb3UGS. Nipples and areola get invisible immediately when the female body is replaced.

I am working on the TextAsset format currently, but after that I will continue with the additional uv sets.

Comment

Thank for the answer. I did read your post about the UVs but did not know that this is the reason my character went to t-pose. But good to know you plan to fix that, thanks for your hard work! : )

Comment

Originally posted by rathren2 View Post
              Hey Rathren here,

first of I lost my account and I am not getting my reset password mail, does anyone know what I can do? That's the reason I had to create this account to post.

Anyway I tried creating a nude mod for the demo using enimaroah's great tool. Here how it looks so far:

Sadly tho I broke my weight paint or something and now she is always in t-pose and I struggle to fix that. Does anymore have a idea how to fix that?
              I attached my WIP .fbx file in case someone would like to have a look (In 2 parts because max file size here is super small )
              i guess that some problem in reading Avatar.
              Last edited by bdsqlsz; 02-16-2018, 10:02 PM.

Comment

The wideslider mod in the release thread seems to break the colour slider/picker/etc. First of all, nothing is where it appears to be, and if you click out of the normal range it just gets permanently stuck as black. Might be a good idea to exclude the colour sliders from wideslider?

Comment

• Delphist2008
                  Delphist2008 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks, I will try to look into it. Meanwhile you can try to use BepInEx from the said thread. It seems to provide slider unlocker as well, but it's limited to 0-200 instead of -100 200 and have some other limitations, according to github release description.
                  Last edited by Delphist2008; 02-17-2018, 01:46 AM. Reason: fix some typos

• Delphist2008
                  Delphist2008 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Update: fixed. The color sliders are no longer affected by wideslider.

Originally posted by bdsqlsz View Post

i guess that some problem in reading Avatar.
                That is a problem I fixed in v1.9.13. At least I found the cause for corrupting the Avatar and thought I had fixed it. Do you still have this problem when starting with a correct file? Sb3UGS does not fix an Avatar in an older file, but you can delete the Avatar from the Filtered tab, Copy & Paste an Avatar from an original file and link the Avatar in the Animator. Then repeat the changes in the Object Tree and the Avatar should be okay.

What I had already done with the v1.9.13 is that I replaced the naked body and the body worked fine in the game, except for the vanished nipples and areola. But the bones and weights were okay and the animations too.

So I guess Rathren did something wrong in the replacement and lost bones or weights. But I haven't checked his attached files. I am still working on TextAssets, and since it is currently not possible to replace the body I will continue to release the next version as soon as possible.

Comment

SB3UGS_v1.9.14 supports the format used in the TextAssets of abdata\list\characustom\00.unity3d.
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	TextAssetFormatRelease.png Views:	1 Size:	44.8 KB ID:	5928928
                  If you prefer external editing then select the TextAsset and press Ctrl-C. Paste the edited result with Ctrl-V.

Be careful with the first column. The ID value is internally preceding each line in binary format with one byte. So IDs should be smaller than 256. I have no idea how the format would work in that case of bigger values.

Note also, that the category number is shown between the square brackets in the name of the TextAsset. It is not editable with Sb3UGS. If there would be a another file in which you want to use your own items, clothes, textures, etc. then you must copy the TextAsset for that particular category.

Download:
                  github

Sources:
                  github

Comment

Has anyone managed to import emblems?
                    Mostly AA2 character maker. If you don't have the eyes for my characters, check eyes thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Threule View Post
                      Has anyone managed to import emblems?
                      Added a line in mt_emblem_00
                      24 0 1 Test chara/mt_emblem_00.unity3d emblemSB3UGS chara/thumb/mt_emblem_00.unity3d thumb_Emblem_17
                      Added a texture in the same format as the others in chara/mt_emblem_00.unity3d with the name emblemSBUGS.
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	OwnEmblem04.png Views:	1 Size:	104.1 KB ID:	5929022
                      I used a screenshot of Sb3UGS and painted a bit of transparency with Gimp.

Backups of Sb3UGS can exist in both folders without interfering.

Comment

Thanks again enimaroah , very useful update. I was able to add a new eye texture in a new slot by making new files instead of editing original ones without issues, just like HS mods.

Click image for larger version

Name:	105016919491616.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	127.6 KB
ID:	5929047

Just one curiosity, if i try to move a unity3d file somewhere other than the original filepath, and then edit that file in SB3UGS, i can't save that unity3d file anymore (error "Sound resources must be placed into a folder with the original folder structure!"). Is this normal behavior for unity files? I'm still very new to unity so i'm not sure.

Comment

Working...
                        X