Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) (Trial and Game) Modding Discussion

Please discuss modding of [ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!)

Useful links will be added below:
    More general:
    Last edited by enimaroah; 08-15-2018, 02:41 AM.

• I installed AlexaeBubbleGumUncensor_v1.0 and now the penis is invisibe except for the head. I installed everything as required and patched the game. Any tip?

Edit: solved, I just deleted the .dll that comes with the mod
    Last edited by Paspiski; 05-14-2018, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• leveltree
      leveltree commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here, maybe a problem with the mod itself then?

• Alexae
      Alexae commented
      Editing a comment
      how can i recreate this? i do not have these issues...

• AceofWind
      AceofWind commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, it seems the bug occurs when starting an H scene while wearing clothes (my character is wearing the cargo pants). A temporary fix is to press the V key to make your character naked before you start an H position. I don't recommend deleting the DLL that comes with this mod as it prevents it from matching with the skin color of your character.

Edit: This mod also seems to cause bugs in certain outfits such as the t-shirt, making them look torn
      Last edited by AceofWind; 05-16-2018, 09:13 PM.

• It is possible to use clothes as an Item? I mean I would like to use it in chara studio to look the clothes throwed in the floor
    Thankyou

Comment

• Originally posted by alaja View Post
      It is possible to use clothes as an Item? I mean I would like to use it in chara studio to look the clothes throwed in the floor
      Thankyou
      Clothes as items should be no problem, but the second part would not be so easy.

Unity has cloth simulation abilities. To investigate what would be required, you would have to export the cloth and import them in Unity. Next you would add this feature, and probably a ground mesh as a collider. If the simulation would look fine then you would build an AssetBundle from it with Unity editor. Or you would build the project and transfer the contents from the built game files into an AssetBundle file with Sb3UGS.

One other way, less dynamic in the studio then, would be to use the cloth simulation in Maya (or Blender?). If the folded cloth would look fine then you would build one static game item from it. That building process would be easier than the one above, but the simulation would only be repeatable in Maya (and could be used the create other variants of this mesh).

Comment

• alaja
        alaja commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank You for your advice, I would try the second way

• BepinEx 3.2 broke the debug(cheat) tool by MarC0? The variables don't change. Or is it just for me?)
      Last edited by GDFTHR; 05-14-2018, 02:54 PM.

Comment

• MarC0
        MarC0 commented
        Editing a comment
        You can only change some types of variables in inspector (whatever can be converted to from a string)
        The trainer should work fully though, it only depends on the game.

• GDFTHR
        GDFTHR commented
        Editing a comment
        I changed some parameters, but after the repatch 3.2 of 3.1 and install BepPlugin r.4 I cann't change them. I get an error: Failed to set value - Value is not a convertible object: System.String to SaveData + Heroine + HExperienceKind

Moreover, now all the parameters are unchangeable =/
        Last edited by GDFTHR; 05-15-2018, 06:18 AM.

• GDFTHR
        GDFTHR commented
        Editing a comment
        Okay. I found the problem. XUnity.AutoTranslator-BepIn-2.5.0 translates the trainer and the values become not a convertible object = /

• Originally posted by Wong2005
      Hi, i'm having similar problems as well i tried with blender and got the same results (crashing out on certain models) but when i try your way using IQM v2.15 i seem to lose my lower armature from my models and the meshes become corrupted the model will import fine into Noesis but when i export out to fbx for maya or Max i get a deformed model with it's lower bone structure missing.

Perhaps i'm using an incorrect version my noesis is version 4.296 my maya is 2017 and IQMBrowser is 2.15 i also have 1.10 but it doesn't make a difference.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Hmmm...not sure, but if you'd like you can send me a link to one of the models you exported from the game and I'll see if I get the same results.
      If it does work on my end I'll send you a link to the fbx. Sound good?
      In the meantime I'll play around with my models and see if I can get a similar result.

PS
      I'm using also IQEBrowser v2.15
      Noesis v4296
      but I use 3dsmax 2011 (not sure if that makes a difference)

PPS
      here is a quick screengrab of what mine looks like in 3dsmax, with all the bones...are you also choosing the export animation as FBX in the export tab of noesis? I always do, so not sure if that makes a difference...worth a try
      Last edited by cupcakesally; 05-14-2018, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• Hello all.. I'm new here.. Nice to meet you all
        Can you teach me how to make hair mod or other mod? Thank you..

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaveine View Post
          Hello all.. I'm new here.. Nice to meet you all
          Can you teach me how to make hair mod or other mod? Thank you..
          So new and so pleased that you forgot to read the FP before posting.

Welcome to HF then!

Comment

• after installing the latest HF patch, for some reason, the location selection (map) is really blurry... i can see the english text like "my room" and so on so im sure the UI translation is working properly, but it just way too blurry.
            also i've been getting this error whenever i open the classroom edit screen [UAR] Warning missing mod detected! com.deathweasel.modforanon1 " any idea what this is?

Comment

• MarC0
              MarC0 commented
              Editing a comment
              Try deleting your BepInEx directory and reinstalling the HF Patch.

• KuPoZzz
              KuPoZzz commented
              Editing a comment
              i fixed the "missing mod" problem, but the location image problem (blurry) is still persists even after reinstalling the UI translation mod.. im using kurama93's UI translation.. its not biggie but it sure is annoying

edit: i tried replacing the abdata\map\thumbnail\00.unity3d with the original, and its no longer blurry.. seems like a problem with the "patched" file for the map thumbnails? or might be some compatibility issues... still not sure though
              Last edited by KuPoZzz; 05-16-2018, 09:55 AM.

• Does anyone know who's working on the Ahegao Expression Adjustment mod? They updated it today and while it worked perfectly before, it's now causing weird glitches such as causing H-positions to activate in weird places and the ahegao is not even showing up at all anymore. I know the mod isn't featured here on hongfire and I shouldn't expect support, but I figured I could at least get pointed to where I should properly ask.
            The cake turned out to not be a lie after all!

My UpperVolta AG3 Mod Wizzard ready conversions

Comment

• KuPoZzz
              KuPoZzz commented
              Editing a comment
              mine works perfectly. though it only activates during the nympho state while having the piston "speed" above 50%

• Sibushang
              Sibushang commented
              Editing a comment
              I need to clarify. In free mode the Ahegao works as intended, but in story mod it no longer works as it should. In both modes the option to use incorrect positions in certain areas is now showing up, such as being able to access desk positions when there are no desks around.

• Sibushang
              Sibushang commented
              Editing a comment
              Upon closer inspection I came to realize that that there's a difference between an expereinced and nympo girl in story mode. The issue is a user error.

• Cant seem to get the Loli slit Uncensored Model by LJ to work with the Bubble Gum Male Uncensor V1,0 by Alexae that were included in the latest HF patch build

Comment

• MarC0
              MarC0 commented
              Editing a comment
              How did you install the mod? Not working, as in what is happening?

• KuPoZzz
              KuPoZzz commented
              Editing a comment
              The "Loli slit" uncensor will only work if you dont check the bubble gum male uncensor.. if you try to check both the loli slit alongside with the bubble gum uncensor, it will apply the "standard uncensored model" instead...
              im using HF patch as i dont know where to obtain the original LJ's uncensor mod

• MarC0
              MarC0 commented
              Editing a comment
              Looks like the bubble gum male uncensor has to support the slit mod, drop the author a PM.

• Is there a way to point the XUnity auto translator to my ATLAS installation, instead of to google translate? I looked through the source code, but I didn't see any list of acceptable pointers.

Comment

• Is it possible to change the penis color in alexae's mod?

Comment

• nightlessbat
              nightlessbat commented
              Editing a comment
              I'd to know this too, and if so, how?

• lordmogsama
              lordmogsama commented
              Editing a comment
              It does, in fact, change color in the editor when you change body color, and that color is applied when you actually load into an H scene.

Unfortunately, the bundled mesh itself is a horrifying, spiny abomination, and there appears to be a bug in the DLL that causes the body masks used by clothing to not unapply when toggling clothing visibility (as in, the torso area stays invisible), though I've only seen that happen with a male character loaded as a female.

• AceofWind
              AceofWind commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for the tip. Yeah I'm getting that issue too with the invisible torso as well as the penis being invisible aside from the head

Edit: Okay, it seems the bug occurs when starting an H scene while wearing clothes (my character is wearing the cargo pants). A temporary fix is to press the V key to make your character naked before you start an H position.
              Last edited by AceofWind; 05-16-2018, 09:05 PM.

• Using my skills in creative writing, I've been trying to edit the auto-translated text from the BepInEx translation to better suit the english language and hopefully sound more natural, but there are some lines that have my confused and worried if I captured the original context of the Japanese. For those who can read japanese, do the lines below sound okey?

Snobby personality-
            Morning greeting:
            「ごきげん麗しゅう。ほら、襟が曲がっていますわ。それにおぐしに寝癖が……」
            Auto.Translation: "Here you are, the collar is bent, and there are sleeping habits ..."
            Edited Translation: "Good morning. Did you sleep late, your collar's bent..."

「もう、しょうがないお人。わたくしの見込んだ男性なのですから、しっかりしてくださいませね!」=

Auto.Translation: "A man who can not be helped anymore, because he is a man I anticipate, please do it firmly!"
            Edited Translation: "My word...I suppose it can't be help. Please do it probably next time!"

H request: 「あなたの顔を見ていると、身体が火照ってしかたありませんわ。これから、エッチ、いたしません?」
            Auto.Translation: "When you look at your face, your body can not help being burned, so why not do it from now on?"
            Edited Translation: "When you look at me, I can't help getting aroused. Now, sex, can we do it?"

Comment

• lordmogsama
              lordmogsama commented
              Editing a comment
              寝癖 can mean "sleeping habits," but also colloquially refers to bedhead.
              "Good morning [but way more stuck up]. Look, your collar is bent, and your hair is an absolute disaster."

not sure about context, but the second line is closer to:
              "Oh, you really can't be helped. You are the man I took interest in, so do try and keep it together."

and third is close, but more like
              "When I look at your face, my body just starts feeling so hot. Shall we do... 'it'?"

Rather than using a machine translation and assuming it can be cleaned up, I recommend using a tool like
              http://nihongo.monash.edu/cgi-bin/wwwjdic?9T
              to break it up into pieces, though you'll need to be able to understand kana, sentence structure, and speech patterns to make the most use of it.

• nightlessbat
              nightlessbat commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for the help, and I'll check out that tool you linked.

• Okay seriously, how do I get this game running in VR? I've found all kinds of guides on Japanese websites, but the best I can get is the game running in VR but with the character models being translucent.

Comment

• Hey there guys, I'm trying to convert a sideloader .zip pack mod into a normal mod with a .unity3d list file. Is it enough to copy the entries in the .csv file into a .unity3d list? The brackets seems to be the same but for some reason I can't get the clothing to appear in the editor.

Comment

Working...
              X