Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) (Trial and Game) Modding Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Mod Discussion] [ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) (Trial and Game) Modding Discussion

    Please discuss modding of [ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!)

    Useful links will be added below:
    More general:
    Last edited by enimaroah; 08-15-2018, 03:41 AM.

  • Billyboy12
    One of the extensions I am working on is to allow such operations with the workspace. But that's not released yet. And it will not be convenient for that task. The current transportation via workspace is limited to Transforms and MonoBehaviours. But e.g. in p_cf_body_00_hit there are MeshColliders which would not be transportable.

    No, the operation you need to do is "Mark for Copying" assets of the source files, and then "Paste all Marked" them into the destination file. This operation should not require a specific location of the source files. The destination file must be inside the game folder because Sb3UGS would not save it outside.

    Two tricks for having workfiles outside:
    • create the game folder structure anywhere you like. You dont need all folders, but abdata, {game exe}_Data or StreamingAssets respectively and the path where the file will reside later.
    • "Save .unity3d As..." into the game folder. (There is currently as small bug and you will get a null pointer exception - I need to fix this. The saved file should be okay though).

    Back to that Copy & Paste. You need to transport Animators which are already present in a file. You have two options here. Either you create a new unity3d file and paste all Animators into this, or you would have to delete Animators in a destination file which you want to Paste later from the other source file. Pasting would create a second Animator with the same name otherwise. Deleting Animators is a rare operation and not directly implemented. The workaround is to uncheck "Filter Included Assets" and manually delete all assets related to that Animator. You have a helper here, because Sb3UGS marks loaded assets with bold face. So a freshly loaded Animator lets you see all related assets. Still the operation is error prone. For this reason I recommend the first option.

    Begin with a copy of mt_ramp_00.unity3d, and delete all images in it. Then set the CAB-String to the same of oo_base.unity3d. And then paste all Animators and AnimationControllers into it. Dont forget p_cf_body_00_Nml and check all file tabs afterwards. They should have the same number of assets.
    Last edited by enimaroah; 06-16-2018, 09:32 AM.

    Comment


    • Hi, quick question here, are there any NTR mod ? i love this game, but it is just...too vanilla

      Comment


      • Originally posted by enimaroah View Post
        Billyboy12
        One of the extensions I am working on is to allow such operations with the workspace. But that's not released yet. And it will not be convenient for that task. The current transportation via workspace is limited to Transforms and MonoBehaviours. But e.g. in p_cf_body_00_hit there are MeshColliders which would not be transportable.

        No, the operation you need to do is "Mark for Copying" assets of the source files, and then "Paste all Marked" them into the destination file. This operation should not require a specific location of the source files. The destination file must be inside the game folder because Sb3UGS would not save it outside.

        Two tricks for having workfiles outside:
        • create the game folder structure anywhere you like. You dont need all folders, but abdata, {game exe}_Data or StreamingAssets respectively and the path where the file will reside later.
        • "Save .unity3d As..." into the game folder. (There is currently as small bug and you will get a null pointer exception - I need to fix this. The saved file should be okay though).

        Back to that Copy & Paste. You need to transport Animators which are already present in a file. You have two options here. Either you create a new unity3d file and paste all Animators into this, or you would have to delete Animators in a destination file which you want to Paste later from the other source file. Pasting would create a second Animator with the same name otherwise. Deleting Animators is a rare operation and not directly implemented. The workaround is to uncheck "Filter Included Assets" and manually delete all assets related to that Animator. You have a helper here, because Sb3UGS marks loaded assets with bold face. So a freshly loaded Animator lets you see all related assets. Still the operation is error prone. For this reason I recommend the first option.

        Begin with a copy of mt_ramp_00.unity3d, and delete all images in it. Then set the CAB-String to the same of oo_base.unity3d. And then paste all Animators and AnimationControllers into it. Dont forget p_cf_body_00_Nml and check all file tabs afterwards. They should have the same number of assets.
        Thanks! That's much easier than trying to copy parts across one-by-one! I now have a .unity3d file that has the model data from the uncensor mod and the bone data from the collision mod!

        Only problem is, it's made the character model invisible! I'm assuming I didn't set the "CAB-String" correctly? What I did was go to File>CABinet and copy the CAB- from the original "oo_base.unity3d" and paste it into my modified "oo_base.unity3d" via File>CABinet. However, I noticed that in the original "oo_base.unity3d", under File>External References, it has 2 checked items that aren't in my modified version. I've tried manually entering in the same cab- into my modified "oo_base.unity3d" via File>CABinet but I can't get them to appear in File>External References!

        Comment


        • Good observation! I lately noticed that references to external meshes can get lost by copy & paste. This might happen for other assets as well. I need to check that.

          Adding the reference entry is easy (Glossary - Small excursion about external resources) but it would not fix the lost references. Some of the copy & paste operations consider manually added references though. You could try to add them first and paste afterwards. I will check that as well.

          Comment


          • Would it be possible to play this game on the Oculus Go with some kind of wifi streaming mod?

            Comment


            • could someone get this mod to work in the full game?

              http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...95#post5938495

              Comment


              • Originally posted by enimaroah View Post
                Good observation! I lately noticed that references to external meshes can get lost by copy & paste. This might happen for other assets as well. I need to check that.

                Adding the reference entry is easy (Glossary - Small excursion about external resources) but it would not fix the lost references. Some of the copy & paste operations consider manually added references though. You could try to add them first and paste afterwards. I will check that as well.
                I can't seem to find the place to add the reference (outside of the "File" menu anyway) that you're talking about, where I am supposed to be looking?

                I also tried re-making the combined file again, but this time I had a little success! The character model isn't invisible anymore, the uncensor is there and it looks like the collision mod is there too! But the poses are messed up! The buttons also require multiple clicks to respond for some reason. From the looks, the problem with the poses is that the hands aren't moving, the other body parts seem to be in the correct position.

                I compared the contents of p_cf_body_bone between the original oo_base.unity3d and my combined one. The "MonoBehavior" files all have completely PathIDs! I'm not sure if this is the cause of the problem..?

                Comment


                • Not bad at all! Especially if the external references would all still be lost.

                  Each file's File menu lists in External References:
                  1. already referenced files's CAB-Strings. Those are dimmed grey and cant be clicked.
                  2. all other files's CAB-Strings from files currently opened with Sb3UGS. And guess what happens if you click one of them.

                  But I see that the tooltip isn't enough and I will extend the description.

                  Always have an eye for messages in the Log window. Sb3UGS gives warnings and messages there.

                  You can check and edit the contents of MBs with a double click, either inside the Animator in the ObjectTree or outside in the file's "MonoB. & Other" tab. You can even fix lost references there. Important! Save the file after Copy & Paste. The saving generates PathIDs for new assets, and those PathIDs are required for referencing.

                  Comment


                  • Hello everyone, I would have a problem, when I personalize the female character gives me this error. Look attachments.
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • Is there any way to fix that excessive shadow under small sized breasts?




                      I have only installed HF Patch 1.2
                      Last edited by res0nat0r; 06-18-2018, 06:57 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Well nothing wrong with getting excited with new games,nothing wrong with mods (i love mods) but making mods for a trial seems useless and wrong since
                        A.- They are made for trial
                        B.- They wont work on full version
                        C.- This is what made companies to avoid releasing trials (and already started illusion removed almost every trial they had)
                        I think the foccus should be on making mods for the full version of play home (none of the mods is playable on full version because of either auto lock,black screen,crash or similar problem,the only exception being the translation) and if you love this game then start making mods for the full version (which has been released already and i got it 3 days ago with VR support and other features) i wonder why they keep trying to extend a demo since is a demo to test before buying the game
                        If there is evil in this world,it lives on the human hearts.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by res0nat0r View Post
                          Is there any way to fix that excessive shadow under small sized breasts?
                          Spoiler




                          I have only installed HF Patch 1.2
                          That is interesting indeed. Even in the trial I found NML MBs which would correct the normals like in previous games. But in my tests the ugly shadow wasn't visible. That seems to be different now. Thanks for the heads up. I will check that again. Huh, my todo list is growing again and so it might take a while. And still the author of that uncensor would have to correct it, anyway.




                          Tabris666 you posted in the wrong thread.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by enimaroah View Post
                            Not bad at all! Especially if the external references would all still be lost.

                            Each file's File menu lists in External References:
                            1. already referenced files's CAB-Strings. Those are dimmed grey and cant be clicked.
                            2. all other files's CAB-Strings from files currently opened with Sb3UGS. And guess what happens if you click one of them.

                            But I see that the tooltip isn't enough and I will extend the description.

                            Always have an eye for messages in the Log window. Sb3UGS gives warnings and messages there.

                            You can check and edit the contents of MBs with a double click, either inside the Animator in the ObjectTree or outside in the file's "MonoB. & Other" tab. You can even fix lost references there. Important! Save the file after Copy & Paste. The saving generates PathIDs for new assets, and those PathIDs are required for referencing.
                            Yes, I had assumed that all opened files would have their CAB-Strings displayed under External References. But on my PC, that's not the case. Some .unity3d files will show not-grey CAB-Strings from other files that you can click on to add them. But others will only display the CAB-String they've already got. I have no idea why.

                            OK, I've been at this for hours and I have no idea.

                            I've been trying what you suggested before and and copying the bone and model into a blanked .unity3d file. But when I try to paste the files, all I get are a bunch of "Warning! Unsetting MonoBehaviour PPtr<data> to GameObject cf_j_leg03_R" type of errors and all I get are copies of the original files with their contents blanked. For example, it copies across the dynamic bones which are needed for the breast collision mod, but it sets the pathIDs of the collider vectors to 0, breaking everything.

                            I've also tried following the instructions on the mod's author's site, but the best I can get is for the skirt and hair physics to work. For the breasts, the mod needs collision data for the body parts you want to be able to hit them in the dynamic bones. And in the mod, that data is there, but as before, when I try to copy the dynamic bones across, SB3U erases the data inside them. The log complains about things like "Error! MonoBehaviour reference to cf_s_forearm02_L_hit lost. Member data" as before. EVEN THOUGH THE PATHS BETWEEN MY COMBINED MOD AND THE ORIGINAL MOD ARE THE SAME! I made sure to create all the "hit" files and copy the MonoBehaviors from the original mod to them.
                            Attached Files

                            Comment


                            • Billyboy12
                              Thanks for your report and patience in testing!

                              Regular game files have no CAB-String and are not listed. But all AssetBundle files should be there.

                              I said, save the file first! PathID=0 is normal for new assets, and you cant reference those new assets until you saved the file. Reopen the file afterwards. This will close all open editors of that file and you can be sure that every PathID you see afterwards will be the one saved in the file.

                              PathIDs are local to the file, and Sb3UGS does not create the same PathIDs in a new file for an asset - that PathID could already be used and it must be unique in the file.

                              Still the warning for unsetting references is the show stopper here. I have corrected or better improved that case in the implementation, but it isn't released yet.
                              Last edited by enimaroah; 06-19-2018, 10:49 AM.

                              Comment


                              • Does anyone know where the AI file is and how to open it?
                                I'm guessing that avoiding this game's insane repetition requires modifying the AI or adding new stuff to it. I got no experience in moding or coding but there's no harm in trying, I'm better off killing myself learning this stuff than killing myself out of boredoom by playing this game, and not playing it is also a pain cause the game would be really good if not for the huge limitations on npc intiative and the low ammount of interactions.

                                Comment

                              Working...
                              X