Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) (Trial and Game) Modding Discussion

Please discuss modding of [ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!)

Useful links will be added below:
    More general:
    Last edited by enimaroah; 08-15-2018, 03:41 AM.

• harrybaals01
    That problem sounds to me as if your fbx file was created WITHOUT Armature which would lead to no bone weights. Sb3UGS when it has a skinned mesh acts according to the "Bones" option in the replacement dialog. It can try to use the bone weights of the nearest vertex of the skinned mesh, but we have seen that the local coordinates were different! In this case you could set "World Coordinates" in the submesh's options in the Workspace. But I would not recommend this, as it seems to me that you simply exported without weights.

The replacement dialog shows if the imported mesh is skinned or not with the "Bones" option as well. Only for imported skinned meshes the option is set to "Replace". Without it is set to "Nearest".
    Last edited by enimaroah; 07-03-2018, 02:55 AM.

Comment

• So I got this idea for a mod that could work for just about any illusion game. Basically, it would be a position playlist that you could set up and run and the characters would auto-switch between positions without the user having to do it themselves.

For example: You'd have a UI where you could set a sequence for blow-job--> pussy licking --> missionary --> cowgirl --> Doggie --> cumshot. Then you just hit "run" and it's hands free from there. Maybe there could also be a way to set the number of times they cum per position, and some sort of cinematic camera that changes angles by itself with minimal input from the player? I loved the "full auto" option in HS (or was it PH....) and I just find it rather annoying to have to set the same stuff up over and over again when I'm tryna get my fap on, ya know?

Has this been done already? Is it too complicated? I'm no programmer so hopefully one of you guys takes this idea and runs with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by enimaroah View Post
        harrybaals01
        That problem sounds to me as if your fbx file was created WITHOUT Armature which would lead to no bone weights. Sb3UGS when it has a skinned mesh acts according to the "Bones" option in the replacement dialog. It can try to use the bone weights of the nearest vertex of the skinned mesh, but we have seen that the local coordinates were different! In this case you could set "World Coordinates" in the submesh's options in the Workspace. But I would not recommend this, as it seems to me that you simply exported without weights.

The replacement dialog shows if the imported mesh is skinned or not with the "Bones" option as well. Only for imported skinned meshes the option is set to "Replace". Without it is set to "Nearest".
        Shouldn't it be already correctly weightpainted considering i just ripped the mesh of the long gloves and made them shorter? After i export it does go with bones.

Also, when i replace the bones, the bones for some reason have a higher scaling than normal which makes it so the gloves do not appear ingame. I'm guessing this is the last problem i need to fix before it works. How do i do it?

Comment

• I'm beginning to lose hope, gents. I was hoping to see an animation modification mod by now. Something along the lines of DMM for Playhome and Advanced IK for Honeyselect. I read through some posts that indicate that altering the animations breaks the T-Pose, or however you put it. I find the same thing when I try to use IK or FK with animations in Studio. What do you guys think?

Comment

• Originally posted by harrybaals01 View Post

Shouldn't it be already correctly weightpainted considering i just ripped the mesh of the long gloves and made them shorter? After i export it does go with bones.

Also, when i replace the bones, the bones for some reason have a higher scaling than normal which makes it so the gloves do not appear ingame. I'm guessing this is the last problem i need to fix before it works. How do i do it?
            A higher scaling - may be your import and export settings in Blender are not symmetrical? Usually, modders scale the fbx import by 100 and scale the export by 0.01 respectively. That settings doesn't require any other scaling of Transforms/Bones in Blender. And Sb3UGS expects a symmetrical behaviour.

If that doesn't help then I would need the fbx file for checking.

Comment

• harrybaals01
              Your file clearly shows a scaling of 100 in the Transform Armature which isn't visible in Blender itself. It looks to me as if the mesh was exported without back-scaling.
              Click image for larger version  Name:	Blender2.79bFbxExportSettings.png Views:	1 Size:	27.6 KB ID:	6059565
              The easiest fix would be to import your fbx file with scaling 1, and then export it correctly scaled with 0.01.

The default settings are in "c:\Program Files\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.79\scripts\addons\io_scene_fb x\__init__.py" if you installed Blender into the standard location, line 91 for import and line 279 for export.
              Last edited by enimaroah; 07-04-2018, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• So I don't have mod experience or anything like that. But I do have something interesting for people. https://www.zodgame.us/forum.php?mod...ead&tid=195118 https://www.zodgame.us/forum.php?mod...ead&tid=195827 It seems at least in China people are modding in the way for guys to wear girl clothes! And it works. Literally just use a throw away account off of like bugmenot or make your own throw away and bam! It's the secret to using SB3Utility to help mod it in or a mod to download some already modded clothes. I discovered it searching twitter. I did some searching and here we are. The mod doesn't even alter any code. It just adds one file.
                Figured it was interesting enough to post to you guys.

Comment

• Katarsys posted an awesome mod with extra bones in the private area of girls.

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...95#post6058995

Unfortunately during the process the normals of the model went bad and there is a big seam going across the whole side of the body and underneath breasts there are two. Is there any quick way to correct it in SB3UGS?
                  Or maybe I could copy over just the model from my oo_base leaving the bones untouched?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Koikatu-Bones-Seams.png Views:	2 Size:	133.1 KB ID:	6059737

Nevermind: I've managed to fix it. SB3UGS regenerated the normals very nicely.
                  Last edited by res0nat0r; 07-04-2018, 07:15 PM.

Comment

• The normals of the body mesh are overridden by the Nml MB and therefore not visible in the game. But they are required for Sb3UGS when you compute the Nml MB.

You can see if the Nml MB is correct by opening p_cf_body_00_Nml and play with the slider. One step away from "Off" and the normals - provided that they are valid - will taker over and the seam on the body should vanish.

Comment

• pino There's much simpler directions for opening a command shell. Anyone reading your readme and running your .bat presumably has the folder open in File Explorer, so from Explorer's 'File' menu, 'Open Command Shell' and it'll open to your directory. If you see Powershell instead, then select that and enter 'cmd'.

Suggestion: Set 1 as the lower limit for any type id (like skin type, lip type, etc) so that one will be chosen regardless of the sample selection. Set min/max threshhold values, so if you have a few girls with extreme values that aren't necessarily representative of your taste, those values will be left out of the random sample while their other variables can still be included.
                      Brevity is the soul of...

My Gallery Since 2008

Comment

• pino
                        pino commented
                        Editing a comment
                        DokEnkephalin Thanks for your cmd feedback! I can not find the `"Open Command Shell" option in the File Menu from the folder with waifu-generator however. I'm using Windows 7. So I'm not sure how that would work.

Regarding your suggestion, you are giving two suggestions?

Suggestion 1: set 1 as lower limit for type id's, so one will be chosen regardless? Can you explain why that is preferred? Right now, if people want to use lip type for their waifu's, the script will choose the lip types from one of the character cards in their source directories. I think that yields the same result? Or am I misunderstanding something?

Suggestion 2: Regarding the min/max values, right now they work to set thresholds for your waifus. So they keep the output of the waifus within certain bounds. You are suggesting to forget that, and instead, use that to filter which character cards are used as source material? If I'm understanding this correctly, I'd ask what is the benefit from that, compared to just making sure that you copy the girls you like, with the traits you like, to the correct folder. Say, you have a girl with horrible legs, arms and tits, but a beautiful face, you can copy that girl to the face directory and the other traits, don't matter. Only the face traits will be copied. So I maybe I don't see the particular benefit of filtering source cards? Care to give an example where this would be useful.

Thanks for thinking along with the script. I think that's really cool .
                        Last edited by pino; 07-06-2018, 02:24 PM.

• Can anyone change the male protagonist into old man?
                      i hate playing as a kid.
                      "Illusion Company" Fan since 2007

Comment

• Anyone knows any workaround for subtitles disapearing too fast (H subs : http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...-allowed/page4) ?

It's the last post on page 4, it's an subtitle plugin posted by @ezdiy to use on H mode, but the subs appear and or disapear too fast or in a random way, making impossible to read it.

Comment

• magusss i think this may be caused by having timescale out of whack. you can try replacing `Time.realTimeSinceStartup` with `Time.time`.

More generally you should find the cause why game timer goes amok. A typical example is no-vsync forced in GPU driver control panel, when unity keeps expecting vsync.
                          Last edited by ezdiy; 07-07-2018, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• pino w-g kept exiting with errors when I tried to set underhairID, so I tried removing the 0 following it, and that worked.

Both of my suggestions were about limiting certain factors in cards that should otherwise be part of the sample pool. For example of the 1st suggestion: I have Illusion's original characters in my groups, but none of them have the facial or body definition that I want all of my characters to have, and this heavily weighs against the average when these are generated. I would prefer id#'s below 1 to be left out of sample, but throwing them out of the group reduces the variety provided by all their other values, the reason they're there.

Aside: I haven't used Win7 in so long I can't remember which features it doesn't have. Can you still copy/paste from Explorer's address bar into a Command Shell? Does Win7's Explorer even have an address bar?
                            Brevity is the soul of...

My Gallery Since 2008

Comment

• pino
                              pino commented
                              Editing a comment
                              DokEnkephalin your suggestion is interesting. It's completely opposite for what the script is doing now. I'm filtering the output of the waifu's, you are suggesting filtering the input for the waifu's. I'm on the fence which I prefer.

Regarding the starting command shell from the directory, enimaroah pointed out that shift-right click in the explorer window gives the context-menu option of starting a shell from that directory. Since I'm not sure that will work for all windows version I'll just keep my readme as it is. It's more clunky, but at least I'm sure it works for people.

• Originally posted by ezdiy View Post
                            magusss i think this may be caused by having timescale out of whack. you can try replacing `Time.realTimeSinceStartup` with `Time.time`.

More generally you should find the cause why game timer goes amok. A typical example is no-vsync forced in GPU driver control panel, when unity keeps expecting vsync.
                            ezdiy, but how i can edit it, cuz your file comes only with the main dll, and i have no experience to edit those things...

Comment

• killers993
                              killers993 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              He uploaded version 2 but it breaks all the voices in the game for me. When you talk to some one you just get a voice dialog box but no voice and their mouth doesn't move.

• ezdiy
                              ezdiy commented
                              Editing a comment
                              You need bepinex4.
                              Last edited by ezdiy; 07-11-2018, 12:23 PM.
                          Working...
                          X