Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) (Trial and Game) Modding Discussion

Please discuss modding of [ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!)

Useful links will be added below:
    More general:
    Last edited by enimaroah; 08-15-2018, 03:41 AM.

• Billyboy12
    What are bone settings? uh, you meant Transforms not bones. Bones are the nodes below SkinnedMeshRenderers only. A bone references a bone Transform in the skeleton. And I name those bone Transforms, like I do with Transforms hosting meshes which are mesh Transforms then.

No, you should not change anything in the whole base file. As you already experienced, it makes things incompatible. p_cf_body_bone seems to be used for all animations and might also replace local skeletons of clothes and body. p_cf_body_00 and p_cm_body_00 must be changed for hosting an uncensor, and this can cause enough trouble.

Please attach your workfile(s) and let me have a look.

Comment

• For fans of CharaStudio:
      I released mod for CharaStudio, named VNGameEngine v5.0 (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/5990340-illusion-koikatu-koikatsu-コイカツ!-mods-no-discussion-allowed?p=6034645#post6034645 )

It allows you to combine a set of studio scenes to something-like-vn-game.
      Support a number of features (python coding, animated cameras, etc.)
      Simple demo game also available.

Hope somebody find it useful ))

Comment

• enimaroah Uh yeah, the bone transforms, the part that has the translate, rotate and scale fields.

I've uploaded my edited version of co_top_00.unity3d, it's a bit large, but feel free to take a peek at it:

https://mega.nz/#!nHRTkSDD!RyhL9xFng...1awNbhTT7A3oQE

Comment

• hm, why should it be different if nothing had been changed? not sure what you had edited. The run shirt is already tight.

Comment

• hi guys ,

KoikPlugins is not working for me , i followed the read me file, but that didnt do much

please help me

Comment

• Bylatbot
              Bylatbot commented
              Editing a comment
              @Katarsys
              Ive been messing around with Koikplug trying to get it to cooperate with bepinex.
              Ive installed bepinex 4.0 and the 4.1 patches.
              Then ive been Patching it with IPA which ruins the bepinex mod.

Things start to get interesting when I run patchwork mk15 on top of the mess ive created.
              It "fixes" the bepinex mod to a degree and the koikplug1.1 mostly works.
              The only issue ive been having is that the invitation system is broken in the koikplug1.1 and the Trance system doesnt work.
              I cannot invite anyone nor will anyone join in story mode.
              Im thinking its something to do with the NPC options in patchwork mk15. They seem to function similar to how Koikplug has NPC around while you do the sexy time.
              Here are some screenshots of what I am talking about.
              https://imgur.com/a/JcKQK3x
              Last edited by Bylatbot; 07-22-2018, 03:58 PM. Reason: Added details about the Trance system.

• ezdiy
              ezdiy commented
              Editing a comment
              Bylatbot this is fixed in v4. It broke bunch of other plugins, not just this one.

As for what goes on with IPA, here is what goes on in some more detail https://github.com/kkdevs/Patchwork/...epInEx-support

• Bylatbot
              Bylatbot commented
              Editing a comment
              @ezidy
              I see. This is what patchwork was designed to do.
              Quite awesome since both IPA and Bepinex are at odds with eachother in terms of how to mod the game.
              Its a shame that It will only get koikplug to run so far.

• Hey guys, v1.2 of the waifu-generator is out. There is a lot of cool stuff added. Most importantly: randomization of colors for clothing (Vlork ). I think that's a big thing, since it's kind of a pain in the ass to manually change colors for all items in a clothing set. You can even design your own color schemes and use those as a coloring overlay for your clothing sets

You can also set specific values for variables now ( runawaygrey ).

I also improved the file structure of the configfile.csv which yields in better results (more beautiful waifu's). As before, you can manually set the configfile.csv and filestructure to whatever you like, but my latest way of organizing variables works pretty well.
            Last edited by pino; 07-20-2018, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• Faustros
              Faustros commented
              Editing a comment
              Excellent work! There are some suggestions if you please:
              1. Standart csv file has a comma delimiter, not a semicolon (could you reconsider your choice pls?).
              2. In your latest 1.2 version I think you mistakenly changed places "bodycards" and "chestcards" categories in you csv file.

• pino
              pino commented
              Editing a comment
              Faustros Hi, thanks for your comment.

1: I'll change it, no problem.
              2: I'm not sure what you mean. I did reorganize the configfile.csv so the directories are different now. Is that what you mean?

• Faustros
              Faustros commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi, pino !
              Ty for the answer. For the second part I meant that in your configfile.csv row 183 has "bodycards" directory and row 202 has "chestcards" directory (I think they should be swapped with each other).

• pino Regarding the AA2 TL, I'm more interested in porting those lines whole sale to KK ie audio and the mechanics. It's essentialy the only way to bring AA2-esque fishbowl to KK.

Same as with rerouting NPC AI to something meanigful, this will be more or less viable only after illusion stops releasing content for the game apart from occasional cash grab cosmetics. Just gauging interest. I can port few interactions and lines to +- document the process as an example, but rest would be out there.

Comment

• pino
              pino commented
              Editing a comment
              That would be interesting? You think that's possible? Porting AA2 to KK? I'm secretly hoping that Fakku will pick up this title and make a H-sub mod. Which they will not.

I just ran a python script to compare the AA lines with the KK lines. There's only 30 lines matching. Sigh. Can I ask you how you got the Kanji for the .wav files? If I would have the Kanji's for the AA2 H-sublines I could try to match those. There is probably a lot more matching lines for H-subs. The lines I compared were AA dialogues with KK H-subs.

• ezdiy
              ezdiy commented
              Editing a comment
              pino Both AA2 hsubs and dialogue are in the same format - wav file, and text. KK is no different.

For those curious, this is what i used to extract wav/line pairings from KK - https://hastebin.com/havojopehu.py (+dumpcsv.cs to get source files).

As for pairing lines with KK/AA2 it's indeed hopeless. Basically what I have in mind amounts to making a map for AA2 dialogue poses and face expressions - luckily most of those can be matched to KK counterparts easily. KK would be then made to simply "play back" AA2 interaction lst, with AA2 subtitles and AA2 wavs.

Naturally its still huge work to make it do something game play wise, but the first prerequisite - having suitable assets - would be cleared.

• So, I have an Oculus Go and tried playing Koikatsu VR through Rift Cat and it worked. But the controls are driving me nuts. Does anyone have any idea how to change positions or whatever?

So far I discovered that I can pop up the positions window but I can't shine my beam at it, since the menu moves together with my hand.

Did someone get this working for the Oculus Go?

Comment

• Can someone tell me how do i know when to extract or move a mod to the mods folder if it doesn't specify? Thanks.

Comment

• i've been reading around about manual translation, so, has anyone made any progress yet? i'd be happy to help, but i don't know how to...i tried using sb3ugs, found the lines, succeed editing it, but i haven't tested it..

not even sure that was the right procedure for manual translation...

ps. i don't know japanese, i will also use google translate, it hurts my eyes but it's still better than reading something i can't understand at all...

Comment

• vodkacinno
                We had that subject before, and as much as I'd like to have such a translation it would be a waste of time for you. Learn how translation plugins work these days. Using Sb3UGS is kind of old fashion.

Comment

• vodkacinno
                  vodkacinno commented
                  Editing a comment
                  enimaroah ya my post is based on that. i understand that, but it's not a waste of time for me to make a temporary manual translation, sitting here doing nothing and wait for the plugin to update is a waste of time,...been searching for the tutorial but have no luck, if it's similar than what i already did then i can continue

• Hi

Is there any sort of penis mod that I could maybe load off the crotch accessory, sort of like how it exists on 3dcg?

Comment

• hi, have a question
                  exist any web with a list of all mods for this game ?
                  a lot of download character have issues

Comment

• vodkacinno
                    Sorry, I cant help you with a link how to use the translation plugin. It must be configured for using a translator. This mode is used for collecting translations. Then you would switch that off, and use the result files for further editing and use in the game. But I dont have details about all that.

If you are still on the hard coded path of translation and need help then please continue to ask here. If you think that you are missing functionality in Sb3UGS which would help on that way, then let me know.

Comment

• vodkacinno
                      vodkacinno commented
                      Editing a comment
                      i've contacted that guy RemofLightXD to ask how he did it, if he and i or someone else can contribute we can finish it even faster...i already read here somewhere that for now, using the plugin to extract the dialogue for translating isn't possible...idk if the mod author are looking into this..

but why i prefer old style translation, so, unless i'm mistaken, my understanding is, this new plugin is using "online translator", you must connected to the internet then the plugin will generate a text file...therefor you can't do it without internet connection, well, we can just backup all the generated files and copy it later of course...assuming we got all completed dialogues...

even then, the translation is, you know, weird, eventually someone else who understand japanese will make this translations better, by modifying the text file, and we have to delete whatever file in bepinex to stop the plugin from auto-generating the text...or the future hf patch will do that..

that cycle, getting all the text by playing the game, or play with each personalities and generate it one by one...then edit improve the sentences, isn't that the same as we do the work twice?

don't get me wrong i really appreciate the plugin author and happy with the plugin, it is indeed faster and efficient...if i have the knowledge i will definitely look into it...but all i have is free time and since the plugin and me are both using google translate, making manual translations seems simpler to me...

sorry for the wall of text...here's one i wanted to ask, i looked at the text file generated by the plugin, and try to take one sentence into google translate, how come it shows me different result than the one currently in the translated file? like, the difference is way too far, is the plugin using different translator? do you know what it is? or is it already edited by someone else and is injected by hf patch? (part of FriendlySky's translation and edited by him)

and yes i do still need help on the hard coded path of translation using sb3ugs, like, how to actually do it, need a tutorial...i'm not sure what i already did is the right way...

thanks again...

• vodkacinno
                    yes, there are several online translators. I think I saw recommendations in the translation thread of HS a while ago.

The right way? Huh, you should be aware of the Illusion's update mechanism to use the latest communication files. The next thing would be to decide how you want to do it. You could either work like before and choose a personality or you could translate a whole file containing dialog text for all personalities. A reason to work file-wise would be a simpler distribution. If you work personality-wise there will be a lot of files to patch on each user's side. And it might make this patching longer when several translators are at work, unless someone would combine that again (similar to the HF patches of old).

In the past translators had favorite personalities and therefore worked that way. Since it is a long process I understand that this keeps motivation at a higher level than it would be when working file-wise.

The actual doing depends on the asset type. In case of MonoBehaviours, like in abdata\adv\scenario\c?? / 00 - 95, you select the field and copy the text into the clipboard, paste it into your translator and then reverse the copying.
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	Translation-MB.png Views:	1 Size:	45.7 KB ID:	6091107
                    Translating textual MonoBehaviours would be a bit more effective, because the fields to translate are closer together, they are shown in a spreadsheet manner and you could even translate those by export/import. The format Sb3UGS uses is that it encloses values in '<' and '>'.
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	Translation-MB2.png Views:	1 Size:	25.5 KB ID:	6091108Click image for larger version  Name:	image_322293.png Views:	1 Size:	11.0 KB ID:	6091109
                    Last edited by enimaroah; 07-22-2018, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X