Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) (Trial and Game) Modding Discussion

Please discuss modding of [ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!)

Useful links will be added below:
    More general:
    Last edited by enimaroah; 08-15-2018, 03:41 AM.

• MarC0
    there is a small problem with that. I could only link "my server" here and that is not used by anyone. Sure, you can read the information in #general and hop further, but that isn't much easier.

I will ask the admins/mods if they want an invitation link put here. The servers I know are not limited to modding, so I think the same would have to be done for FAQ thread here, but that would have to be initiated by the FAQ's op.

Edit:
    done with permission
    Last edited by enimaroah; 08-15-2018, 04:21 AM.

Comment

• i have very basic question about mod or plugins from Pastebin,
      hlike, how do i install them?
      do i need to copy them to mods folder in the game or i need to copy paste the content from said mod?

sorry, newbie here..

Comment

• kururugikai
        kururugikai commented
        Editing a comment
        @Marc0
        does that mean the Hf patch already including all the plugins and mod from pastebin?

i know that the HF patch is really huge

btw the link you give me doesnt work,it keep linking to this page (the page we are now)

• MarC0
        MarC0 commented
        Editing a comment
        HF Patch has some but not all of these mods. Only mods that are in-line with vanilla game are included.
        The link works fine, check your browser.

• kururugikai
        kururugikai commented
        Editing a comment
        i mean, to begin with, this thread only have 40 pages while in ur link it written "pages 51"

---
        ah i see, found it while searching for the post code.
        so TLDR,
        anything with manifest and csv, goes to Mods, and anything who dont, just copy it right?

thank you very much

• Guys, is there any way to check for duplicated mods?
      Mostly AA2 character maker. If you don't have the eyes for my characters, check eyes thread.

Comment

• another question,
        Anyone using Koikatu Ahegao_Expression_Adjustment_MOD_v4.11 ?

there's 2 Option there, Limited version and Normal version.

what to pick?

Comment

• Hey guys,
          I've been lurking here for a super long time without posting.. but I searched EVERYWHERE and i can't seem to find a mod or method to convert FEMALE cards into MALE cards..
          say you have a female and wish to use her as a the male protagonist, how do you do that??

EDIT: I finally out how!
          if anyone is reading this, you gotta download the Drag & drop mod available in the Mod releases. You can just take a female character PNG file and drag it into the game's MALE character edit screen and voila , the conversion is simple and easy. You can now play as female characters easily instead of male ones.
          Last edited by HeyjeySigma; 08-18-2018, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• Does anyone know what eyemod and horn mod does this 02 use? https://kenzato.uk/booru/image/5NX5

EDIT 2: Happens that I have it, but sideloader wont force the mod. Does anyone know how to make the mod look like it was not installed with sideloader?
            Last edited by Threule; 08-19-2018, 03:27 PM.
            Mostly AA2 character maker. If you don't have the eyes for my characters, check eyes thread.

Comment

• MarC0
              MarC0 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hold Alt while sideloader is loading the card.

• Hey, sorry if this is a wrong place, but i'm not sureif this is caused by a mod or not.
            Several characters have these annoying panda eyes and i can't seem to figure out what causes it :c
            Any help appreciated..
            Attached Files

Comment

• MarC0
              MarC0 commented
              Editing a comment
              Panda eyes are caused either by old sideloader version, newer [GF]Character Texture Pack mod than what the car used (new versions have different IDs), or broken cards.

Either way, to recover hold Alt while the card is being loaded, and manually re-set all of the face textures (you have to set them again even if they look correct). Don't forget to save the card.

• Threule
              Threule commented
              Editing a comment
              I have a bunch of mods in case you dont find the one you need

• SenatorX
              SenatorX commented
              Editing a comment
              Okays, thank you!

• Hey guys, I got a problem here in some scenes that the male dick is reversed. What did I do wrong?
            Attached Files

Comment

• themerc

Did some testing to confirm your comment and the reason your futa mod doesn't work is the male uncensor included in the HF patch. Removing the MUncensor.zip from the Uncensor folder fixed the mod. But now the question is, how can they be made compatible? Unless I'm mistaken, your mod used to work with a male uncensor around when KK was released. Atatri's collision mod on the other hand does not interfere with your mod. Tested that just now to make sure before posting.

Comment

• themerc
                themerc commented
                Editing a comment
                If your replacing the the main character's character model to a female one the collision mod will keep the male textures/materials (will look like a female model with male textures easy tell is turning up skin shine and comparing). As for the fix with the uncensor i am unsure will have to look into it.
                Last edited by themerc; 08-25-2018, 05:57 PM.

• elitistscrub
                elitistscrub commented
                Editing a comment
                @themerc

Gotta look into that, didn't notice the difference at first glance. Perhaps you can hit the uncensor author about it and either implement his mod into yours or do it vice-versa? That advanced free H mod is abandoned anyway, so yours is the only futa option we got so far.

• Hi!
              is there a way to create a mod to add "rivals" to the game? I mean is just too boring if you are the only male on the whole school...you just enter and inow that eventually all the girls will be yours, but with a rival the things are more interesting, like you have to guard your girls from him, be more fast making a girl your lover before him etc
              Last edited by Daerz; 08-22-2018, 06:34 AM.

Comment

• KK Clothes Position Correction Updated

Handling of FBX exports from Blender
                Drop Blender's export into Sb3UGS (or open that FBX file)
                Expand the ImportedMesh with the '+' and right click the submesh.
                From this context menu set 'WorldCoordinates'.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	ClothesCorrection01.png
Views:	1
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	6203232
                Then replace with a precise drag an drop onto the Mesh Transform.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	ClothesCorrection02.png
Views:	1
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	6203233

Background information
                Blender doesn't put meshes into the hierarchy as Unity and Autodesk 3d editors do. When mesh Transforms would change the mesh's position (usually cf_o_root and childs) then Blender puts this WorldTransform into the mesh's Transformation matrix on FBX export. But this matrix is only available in FBX (and Autodesk 3d editors) but not in Unity.
                Therefore, Sb3UGS transports this position change further into the vertices's positions. So the information is not lost. But when you replace the imported mesh into an Animator this computation must be reverted.

The old correction method is not entirely useless. But it is only required if someone persisted a replacement without using 'WorldCoordinates'. As long as the file isn't saved the replacement can be repeated with 'WorldCoordinates' and then the old correction method isn't needed.

Comment

• pino Just a suggestion if you are going to do a v1.3 of the waifu generator, can you make it so that cards that don't meet the correct criteria for the program to work, to be skipped over rather than the program ending or at least output which card file caused the error if that's possible. Also when the error is outputted the window instantly closes, which is annoying. Probably doesn't happen when using it through commandline, but when using the and .exe and .bat it does. (at least for me it does). Another thing i've noticed (which i'm not sure you can do anything about) when editing the csv file is that you can only enter 3 digit values. So while you can set a max float value of 200 the minimum can only be "-99" as "-100" means the minus acts as another digit and causes errors. Though there's is a possibility i'm wrong and just had a incompatible card. Other than that thanks for a such a great tool and all the waifu's i've got from it.

Comment

• Is there anyone familiar with VRGIN here (where you at, @usth ?)? The author of the KK VR mod hasn't updated his mod in months, and there's an annoying little niggle I'm not sure how to solve. You see, the height of the camera is always off. i.e, my floor in real life is below the floor in the game, which means I'm standing inside the floor. Changing the IPDScale setting in VRSettings.xml can get you close, but this also messes with the scale of the world. The only solution I know is the grip buttons on the Vive controllers, this allows you to move the camera down to fix the problem, but it always resets back to how it was when you change locations or talk to a girl.

Since the camera is always off by the same distance every time, I'm assuming there's some setting it's using to set the height of the camera when you load a new scene. Anyone know any solutions for this?

Comment

• Has anyone else had this error and knows how to solve it? I am using BepInEx v4.1 and with the BepisPlugins plugins r5.1 but not mine to make it work.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Dear modders, this game needs ability to select non-default uncensor for particular girl in Editor (and link it to the card maybe), is it really hard to do such mod? Or nobody cares about such feature?...

Comment

Working...
                      X