Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) (Trial and Game) Modding Discussion

Please discuss modding of [ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!)

Useful links will be added below:
    More general:
    Last edited by enimaroah; 08-15-2018, 02:41 AM.

• I did a clean install and installed the default settings of HF Patch to try to get Atari Mod working since it wasn't working with my old files. It seems to still not work after clean install with HF patch. Anyone got any ideas why it isn't working?

Comment

• Do you know what would be neat, a limb and body parts accessory mod set. So you could give your chara's extra limbs breast's genitals etc. obviously the accessory models would not be poseable and would interact with the real body as normal accessories do, so you would have multiple versions of arm accessories in different poses, and of various sizes, thin or muscle-y arms. Extra eyes, tentacles etc that sort of thing. Don't know how to do that sort of thing myself but i'm sure you guys do, just putting an idea out there if anyone is up for the challenge.

Comment

• Threule
        Threule commented
        Editing a comment
        for extra boobs for when you need 3 boobs, just add giggle physics, and for arms they probably need to stay right, kinda like buddhism. I would do this with spare parts tho, so instead of just an arm, is arm, forearm, etc

• Hi, so...my koikplugins doesn't work anymore.

I tried a clean install with the last update (koikatu_02plus_cdp08mp31_sub), sideloader mods, BepInEx 4.1 etc...and koikplugins 1.31.

The "kPlugPrefs" is in the Plugins folder but that's all.

I had no issues with the previous versions of the game and koikplugins.

Any idea ?

Comment

• bisni
        bisni commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you try to patch the koikatu.exe by drag and droping it on the IPA.exe ?

Is it only the plugin that doesn't work or the uncensor ?

• MarC0
        MarC0 commented
        Editing a comment
        Newest update broke it in studio

• Owll99
        Owll99 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nevermind, i'm freaking blind...there's a warning in the guide.

I need the last IPAloader.dll to make it work.

• We got a new HF patch, yay. We got old DL links, meh.

Comment

• MarC0
        MarC0 commented
        Editing a comment
        Takes a while to upload, it's up now.

• Parrumies
        Parrumies commented
        Editing a comment
        No worries, I actually found it last night in the Mega "Old versions" link which takes you to the folder, not to the file directly.

• Awesome work on the HF patch but after the v1.7 when I try to start a new game the game goes black and never loads the cutscene when you meet the teacher for the first time. Character maker and free-h work fine (tho the maker takes a lot longer to load now). Can the fix in the HF patch help with this?

I've tried running it in lower quaity and in windowed mode but it's no use

Edit: I've eventually made it work, but after all the introduction, when it finally gets to the loading screen to let me play, the screen remains white and I can even play with the loading gauge.
      Last edited by Kurino; 09-10-2018, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• alphaomega
        alphaomega commented
        Editing a comment
        have this problem as well

• MarC0
        MarC0 commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you using custom male character, or replaced special characters with something custom? If any of these have sideloader mods on them the game can get stuck like this, so use stock characters until you are done with the story.

• Kurino
        Kurino commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah it happens with custom characters only, but adv scenes work from time to time. however even after the story is done it still gets stuck when going into the free movement map.

• can someone make a mod that adds anal option to all non anal positions? which basically almost everything...

Comment

• Where i can find the latest 'Expression Control System' please? (it's a mod)
        i need help
        "Illusion Company" Fan since 2007

Comment

• Hi, can someone do a tutorial in how to add custom clothes, etc to the game ? i tried to follow Lordmogsama guide but got really lost... never tried modding before and i'm only a hobbyist 3d model maker for 2 years, also everything i try to load on SB3UtilityGUI i get the same error "System.OutOfMemoryException" not sure what i'm doing wrong nor how to even start..
          Good night/ day/ afternoon for anyone reading this and thanks for the attention.

Comment

• Looking for a little help. So, I edited an existing mod and modified the mesh and managed to get it in game by putting it into the abdata directory with its own unity list file. However, when I try and put it into a sideloader, using the same configurations (but in a *.csv without the unity3d list file) it not only fails to load, it conflicts with a bunch of other mods preventing them from loading, regardless of what ID I set. However, putting it in hard in the abdata folder doesn't conflict at all.

I was under the assumption that the sideloader was intuitive in that it detects conflicts and automatically adjusts for conflicting ID's. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Comment

• PandaGurl
              Not sure where that problem comes from, there are several possibilities. Newest version of Sb3UGS used? All files you want to use for KK should be Unity 5.6.2. Dont use any other, except for exporting contents which you then import and replace into a file for KK with version 5.6.2. Sb3UGS does not convert between Unity versions although it is able to open them.

Comment

Working...
              X