Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) (Trial and Game) Modding Discussion

Please discuss modding of [ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!)

Useful links will be added below:
    More general:
    Last edited by enimaroah; 08-15-2018, 02:41 AM.

• Anyone knows about some mods for high heels?
    Besides Roy12.

Comment

• I have a problem with Marc0's HF patch. More specifically with a save system.

The default game runs fine and saves in a couple of seconds. But as soon as I install HF patch and try to save the game it freezes for 4-5 minutes. It evenutally saves, but waiting each time is a drag.

Still, great job on the patch itself, can't play without it.

Comment

• Would it ever be possible to add in Yuri Kissing animations? Like not "Make a female character mod" But have the yuri interactions in game include making out along with the current poses?

Comment

• Hey MArc0, how are you?
          First of all, I would like to thank you for your KK HF patch. The latest release is, by far, the best one. The loading times decresed a lot. However, I got a problem. When a girl accepts my invitation to go home together, the game goes to the white loading screen and it just freeze. The loading bar doesn't appear.
          Could you help me with some kind of solution?

Comment

• Tiago171
            Tiago171 commented
            Editing a comment
            Nope. I left it working during 30 minutes.
            I think I'll try to reinstall the game and patch it again.

• Tiago171
            Tiago171 commented
            Editing a comment
            Well, it didn't work. With and without the mod, no response.

• MarC0
            MarC0 commented
            Editing a comment
            Please ask for help in here: https://discord.gg/akjdcm
            It'll be much easier to help you that way.

• It is normal for the squirt or whatever that is said, in the H scene sometimes it works and sometimes it does not come out.
          What does that depend on?

Comment

• There is any way to edit 'Subtitles' on screen in H-Scene & in regular game mode?
            Any news? updates about it? progress?
            Last edited by alphaomega; 10-13-2018, 07:24 PM.
            "Illusion Company" Fan since 2007

Comment

• Regrettably I don't know much about modding. But could there be some way to fix the crazy "flare up" on skirts that occurs when you set the Hip Width to a value less than zero?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Koikatsu_SkirtFlare.png
Views:	2
Size:	518.9 KB
ID:	6426168

I mean seriously, the default hip widths in this game are ridiculous, especially for loli fans -- the "zero" value is still considerably wide, and anything over 50 looks deformed. I mean I'm also a fan of tomboys so it's not a big deal for me to put my lolis in pants and shorts, but I hate that the flare up also happens on any "Top" clothes that hang down past the waist. Plus I do like sailor uniforms.

Thanks in advance.
              Attached Files

Comment

• After installing the latest HF patch (1.8) I'm having an issue. Whenever I have sex with girls in special places such as the cowgirl sofa in the club room the screen goes black after I wrap it up (the girl talks to me after I end the sex and then the screen goes black indefinitely) and I have no other choice but to shut down the game. Normal sex works fine, it just seems to be special positions. Wondering if this has happened to anyone else, or if anyone knows what might be causing it.

Comment

• MarC0
                  MarC0 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Try to remove KKSubs
              Working...
              X