Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) (Trial and Game) Modding Discussion

Please discuss modding of [ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!)

Useful links will be added below:
    More general:
    Last edited by enimaroah; 08-15-2018, 03:41 AM.

• Is there any way to use Male cards as female or something of the sort?

Comment

• Anyone able to make something out of this? Supposedly contains a script that allows you to keep NPCs in sex scenes. Was submitted by a someone in the Koikatsu thread on 4chan
      https://hastebin.com/odojomuduf.cs

Comment

• I tried to make custom color mask for default full body tights to look like dark magican girl outfit, but when i put the mod, chara maker become darker like this:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	screen.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.4 KB
ID:	6538864

I used SB3Utility to replace texture, and the texture which I replace are: cf_bodytights_mc and cf_bodytights_md, also the _low version with half size. It's a sideloader mod. And I notice, when I saved the unity3d, the file become much larger than the original (is it normal?). Need help, please...

Comment

• Files edited with Sb3UGS become larger when saved when they were compressed before. You can see a '≡' character in front of the filename of compressed files. This does not make a difference for the game but the memory footprint of the sideloader plugin increases.

I am currently working on the compression subject in Sb3UGS.

About the _mc and _md textures: did you check the format, are you using the same as they original textures had?

Comment

• verethragnav
            verethragnav commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, they mostly use .dds format. About the darker problem, it fixed by changing the shadow option to another type, then select the initial shadow type again. It wont reoccurred even when reenter the chara maker. Still a weird thing to happen though.

• Hm? the shadow option in the game, or did you change any shadow related options of the meshes? The latter would be really strange though.

DDS is a file format, but I was talking about the texture's, e.g. DXT1, DXT5, BC7. All of those would be a subformat in DDS.

Comment

• verethragnav
            verethragnav commented
            Editing a comment
            No, i didnt change shadow related option of the meshes, just the color mask and texture. About the subformat, i noticed those when exporting the image, but didnt realy know the difference. When i edit the dds file, i convert them first to bmp or png for the one which had transparency. Then i convert them back to dds, i dont know what kind of dds that was(it just say .dds in the save as option). If i may ask, what software can i use to specificaly save dds file, or edit them directly?

• Hi,
          can anyone tell me what mod i am missing here.
          Downloaded some other cards where i have the same problem.

Comment

• Hi everyone, I'm currently working on a mod that allows to manage clothes state in the overworld, working great already but I need some help to polish it

-Is it possible to know which outfit a girl is currently using (club activities, casual, swimsuit, ...)?

-I have an issue when I set top/bra to the 'open' state. Turning on/off clothes works fine, but when I set the open state, it display litterally nothing (not even the skin, I got a big hole in the character where the cloth should be). My guess is that intermediary states are not loaded by the game in the overworld, probably to spare some memory, but is there a way to force them to load anyway? (or maybe I juste do something wrong, but I doubt it as it works fine for states on/off). That really the number 1 limitation of my mod for now, but I can't find a solution as it's my first mod, and my knowledge of unity is very thin.

-Not related to my mod, but is there a way to turn on high poly models in the overworld whithin the code? I swear I did manage to do this when fiddling with the code when I just started to learn how to change things in the game, but I can't find how I did it again, I'm starting to think that I had an hallucination

Comment

• Hello and welcome to HF!

The first point was discussed on discord yesterday, and MarC0 solved that problem for his own mod.

There is a very lively discussion about coding plugins on discord nearly every day. HF is only rarely used for such a discussion.

Comment

• Thanks! But, hum, could you send me another invite? Discord didn't liked th fact that I didn't log first on my existing account and then accepted the invite, worked fine then but now I can't join again
              On point 3, I didn't know there was a plugin that did that specifically, I used patchwork to get this, but I don't like patchwork very much. Now I'm using KK_ForceHighPoly instead.

Comment

• Is there any project that is translating the dialog of each personalities? I have some time right now and am interested in helping to translate some dialogues but i have no idea with the technical stuff

Comment

Working...
              X