Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) (Trial and Game) Modding Discussion

Please discuss modding of [ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!)

Useful links will be added below:
    More general:
    Last edited by enimaroah; 01-17-2019, 04:44 AM.

• @enimaroah, MarC0
    Guys can you make the 'H-Sex' be more Aggresive?
    By making the 'H-Speed' more higher? or tweak it so we can manipulate the H-Speed

i found the game too soft...even when i'm trying as hard as i can, it still soft to me.
    Last edited by alphaomega; 12-13-2018, 01:09 AM.
    "Illusion Company" Fan since 2007

Comment

• MarC0
      MarC0 commented
      Editing a comment
      You can go as fast as you want in studio

Personally I don't like how fast the top speed goes already, so I'm not too interested in increasing that. enimaroah is on the modelling and tooling side of things, your best bet would be to ask on the discord if anyone there wants to make that mod.

• So regarding the Atari mod in the HF Patch, I really like the hair collision but the breasts collision is pretty buggy in some poses and I'd rather not have it. The problem is that the mod either offers you both or none. Is there a way to have only hair collision from that mod and not breasts collision? I don't know much about how mods work in this game so I can't change it myself.
    Last edited by Matihood1; 12-14-2018, 03:44 AM.

Comment

• Sorry if this has already been asked before.

The male character is invisible during H and only his bits are visible. How can I fix this?

Comment

• MarC0
        MarC0 commented
        Editing a comment
        Press F2 and read, it's a hotkey.

• Hello creators and users, could someone explain to me how to use the character extractor? I have already extracted the model the problem I have is that I can not open the file in blender and reviewed forums and consulted everywhere but I was not given an answer, someone could help me please.

Thank you very much for your time and for the creation of mods

here the source: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...ussion-allowed

Comment

• MarC0
        MarC0 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ask in #help on the discord, people use it there.

• ITFYTO
        ITFYTO commented
        Editing a comment
        what is the discord? can you give it to me please

• Matihood1
        Matihood1 commented
        Editing a comment
        The link to the discord channel is in the original post...

• is it possible to import animations from other games (such as honey select, play club, etc.)?

Comment

• Hellow I made this 2: Sylvia and Charlotte from Princess lover
        link: https://illusioncards.booru.org/inde...=view&id=50605
        https://illusioncards.booru.org/inde...=view&id=50620

Notes: Hair is under accesories, so it can be changed with clothes, thus if load another outfit dont load accesories, to take off the none hair "accesories" disable "sub". If someone could help me by doing a more acurated coat for Sylvia it would be apreciated. Something in between military outfit and magical girl.

Comment

• does anyone know another site/blog for mods? i found a package but it includes more than HF user posted here...

Comment

• MarC0
            MarC0 commented
            Editing a comment
            Most mod releases are posted in the KK discord, link in 1st post.

• A massive thanks MarCO for the 2.2 update works perfectly.

Will there be an update to include the "TL\HSubs"; Description: "KKSubs 0.8.6 (Translated subtitles)" as this does take the game to another level.

Once again Thanks

Comment

• MarC0
            MarC0 commented
            Editing a comment
            Currently both sub mods are broken. If there's anything decent I will include it.

• Lefty1975uk
            Lefty1975uk commented
            Editing a comment
            I have installed the KKSubs 0.8.6 independently and they still work with the original personalities and original scenes but when you introduce the new DLC scenes and personalities this is where the English text stops working but you still get the Japanese vocal.

So in some scenes you are almost getting to 2 versions  working together it.s not perfect but this would also suggest that an updated version to include the new DLC changes may solve this.  

I have also went and purchased a subscription to learn the Japanese language in Text and in audio as this would be better solution.

• I noticed in the most recent HF English patch the wording in the H-scene menu in Character Maker was changed to "Always Allows".
          Just wanted to express my thanks for making the change and doing god's work.

Comment

• how do I install the hongfire patch I try to install it I get this error message;
            Koikatsu HF Patch v2.2(2)-1.bin could not be located in location please insert the correct disk or select another folder

Where do I put the files? Did I miss something? This patch is more complicated then other games someone please help

Comment

• MarC0
              MarC0 commented
              Editing a comment
              Just download all 3 files to the same folder and run the exe, there's noting else to it. You renamed the files for some reason, all of them need to have the original names.

• how can i activate Expression Control For AheGeo?
            I move all the files needed to the root folder of Koikatu, and it says in the guide that i need to press L key, in order to pop up the Expression Controll windows (ingame)
            but the key is not working...
            "Illusion Company" Fan since 2007

Comment

• How can I add objects to the charaStudio? please help.

Comment

• Hello how are you?. I want to try doing eyelashes and hair for the game, but I'm still a bit lost with the programs to use. I use the blender to model.
                Excuse me if my English is something bad.

Comment

• RidiusLAS Please follow the links in the FP.

Depredator5977701 KK is an anime title, and nearly all parts of the eyes are flat. You just need to paint a texture. If you would change the mesh, then all eye lash types would be changed.

Comment

• Painting Eye-Lashes in 2d

Before doing this tutorial prepare your Gimp with the DDS plugin.
                    1. Open file bo_head_00.unity3d.
                    2. Open Animator p_cf_head_00.
                    3. Switch to the Mesh list, and select cf_O_face and cf_O_eyeline in that order.
                      Select the first submesh of cf_O_eyeline.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	EyeLashes01-meshes.png
Views:	1
Size:	153.3 KB
ID:	6767330
                    4. Either switch to the Material list or click directly on cf_m_eyeline_00_up in "Materials used".

Name:	EyeLashes02-external_mat.png
Size:	79.9 KB
ID:	6767328
                    5. The file bo_head_00.unity3d includes references to other files. But it uses CABinet names and not file names. There is a hint for such file names in the AssetBundle asset. Sb3UGS can dump this information into the Log window.

Name:	EyeLashes03a-assetbundle.png
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	6767326Click image for larger version

Name:	EyeLashes03b-references.png
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	6767325
                      AssetBundle information and references may or may not have the same order. We need to try.
                    6. Open the correct file. Then refresh the Material editor with a click on the Material again.

Name:	EyeLashes04-ext_tex.png
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	6767327
                    7. Select the texture from "Textures used" or Texture list.
                      Select a colour for the UV map. Select uv map "0". Then click "Export".

Name:	EyeLashes05-tex_uvmap.png
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	6767329
                    8. Drag an existing eyelashes texture into Gimp or create it in Gimp with the correct dimension.
                    9. : Then drag "UVs of cf_O_eyeline[0].png" into Gimp and check that it has its own layer.

Name:	EyeLashes06-Gimp.png
Size:	135.9 KB
ID:	6767334
                    10. Select your destination texture layer for paiting! Keep within the area marked by the uv map.

Name:	EyeLashes07-paint.png
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	6767332
                    11. Now we want to delete something from the destination texture. The colours can be painted over, but not the alpha channel. Have the destination texture selected in the Layer tab. Layer menu / Mask / Add Layer Mask... choose "White (full opacity)" then "Add". Paint it pitch black to remove!
                    12. Switch off visibilty of the UV map. Then from the Image menu / "Merge visibile Layers...". You can choose to "Discard invisible layers" to get rid of the UV map.

Name:	EyeLashes08-removed_merged.png
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	6767333
                    13. From the File menu "Export As...". Change the extension to "dds". From the options of DDS produce the same format that original eyelashes have.

Name:	EyeLashes09-exportDDS.png
Size:	9.2 KB
ID:	6767331
                    14. : Drop the texture into Sb3UGS. Select it as source in the Images file list AND in the Texture list (or "Textures used"), then click "Replace". Attention here!!!

Name:	EyeLashes10-texture_replacement.png
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	6767335
                    15. : Remember which texture it was and where it came from! Yes, it was an external texture - external to the Animator in the head file. So the replacement took place NOT in the head file but in the external instead! For this reason the change indicator of external texture file is set now. And the head file is still unchanged.
                    16. : Switch to the external texture file and save it.

Name:	EyeLashes11-result.png
Size:	177.0 KB
ID:	6767336

Comment

Working...
                    X