Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) (Trial and Game) Modding Discussion

Please discuss modding of [ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!)

Useful links will be added below:
    More general:
    Last edited by enimaroah; 01-17-2019, 03:44 AM.

• Is there a fix for Futaboy's male uncensor? The player character's dick keeps shrinking and won't insert at the point of entry in every h-pose.

Comment

• MarC0
      MarC0 commented
      Editing a comment
      None currently, you'll have to use different uncensor to avoid that. whatsadick doesn't have this issue but it looks worse.

• Is there a plugin that adds more shortcuts to the game? Looking for something that would add a shortcut for the cumming action in the h-mode (which I'd then bind to my VR controls).

Comment

• MarC0
      MarC0 commented
      Editing a comment
      ShortcutsKOI might or might not work. I personally never used it so you might need to ask on the discord if and how it would work.

• I'm trying to create a sideloader mod, but I'm having a bit of a struggle getting it working! I'm using ZipStudio, as I have before, the modded file is in the right folder structure that matches Koikatsu's install (i.e abdata>action>menu) and everything, it's saved as a .zip, but it doesn't load when the game starts. I can't even see any reference to it in the developer's menu :\ I know my mod works, when I directly replace the original file, it works just as intended. Any idea why this is refusing to work? Is there a limit on how many sub-directories sideloader mods support or something?

Comment

• Billyboy12 can you help me with atari please?, I haven't been able to send you a private message. Is that I have decided to install the atari2.1 + boob physics tweak, but I've seen that I have bepinex 4.1.1 and almost all the BepisPlugins plugins, and even then I haven't seen any changes in the physics of tits in free h mode... should I update my bepinex and bepisplugins, or what can I do to make it work?

Edit: If someone can help me, even if he/she isn't Billyboy12, I would appreciate it very much.
      Last edited by Klamo; 02-01-2019, 11:53 AM.

Comment

• Billyboy12
        Billyboy12 commented
        Editing a comment
        The physics changes are subtle, but basically it makes it so the breasts move up and down more instead of moving in a straight arc, like they've got a rod jammed in them and are attached to the body with a ball and socket joint or something. Check out stinger722's blog for before and after examples:
        http://eroigame.net/archives/1554

All you need to do is drop the mod into the mods folder in your KK install. Installing a newer version of bepinex shouldn't hurt, I was actually getting broken mods until I updated mine!

• not sure if this is the right section but i am curious About something, this probably wont be a thing but are there any plans to allow for map editing/making?

i definitely think it would be an interesting addition considering the already large amount of customization.

Comment

• does anyone have a good list with previews of all the custom clothing options there are

Comment

• We are far from being able to add custom maps to the game. My investigations got only very little resonance.

Some maps were ported and made as items for studio and that might motivate others to make more of such map items. But I doubt that there will be maps as a addition for the game. And the chances for a map editor are even lower.

Comment

• Someone could take the trouble to do a minitutorial of how it works "KK UncesorSelector"? Step by step? And if I could be in "Spanish" much better, My english is sooooo bad!

Comment

• MarC0
              MarC0 commented
              Editing a comment
              It's still under development and recommended only for advanced users. Your best bet would be to wait for a more finished version.

• Asmotheus
              Asmotheus commented
              Editing a comment
              ok, I'll be waiting for that, thank you, MarC0

• Greetings all. I've been trying for over a week to play the actual game in VR. I was wondering if there is a VR mod that works with Bepis and the HF patch. I've tried 2 or 3 versions posted by BillyBoy12 in the mods release section but it seems to have problems with elements in the HF patch as well as character controls. If anyone could throw some help or suggestions I would appreciate it much.

Comment

• Hey guys I made a character using the mods in Flashbangz 4.1 version and some sideloader mod packs but one of the hairpack's backhair does'nt load in the actual game but shows up in the character maker and during every scene so far, can someone help me fix this issue or point me in the right direction? The hair is called outside longoutline.
              Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture1.PNG Views:	1 Size:	87.2 KB ID:	6830558Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture2.PNG Views:	1 Size:	187.3 KB ID:	6830557

Comment

• MarC0
                MarC0 commented
                Editing a comment
                Well, first step would be to stop using that repack. That's usually enough to fix most if not all issues. This could be caused by many different things. If you want help on fixing this then ask on main Koikatsu! discord server.

• yamayashi
                yamayashi commented
                Editing a comment
                Might be the hair accessories

• There needs to be a mod that lets you change the males clothes in H-Scenes.

Comment

• I'm searching for pregnant body but no clue and I'm not sure at all to make one with game body custom

Comment

• is there any mod somewhere that allows changing of everyone's clothing to a particular set when playing?

Comment

• There's no pregnant mod afaik. I can create pregnant character with plugins that give you further control of the body (Just install the HF patch and you have them). You can make the belly bigger to certain extend that it doesn't break other body parts like the butts.
                  Originally posted by Saviour View Post
                  I'm searching for pregnant body but no clue and I'm not sure at all to make one with game body custom
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Good afternoon I was looking for some help regarding the KK_RandomCharacterGenerator ?? How do I get this mod to work as I have installed this via HF patch 2.5. Ty in advance
                    Never mind got help on F95 Cheers anyways
                    Last edited by Lefty1975uk; 04-17-2019, 01:07 AM. Reason: Got help via another source.

Comment

Working...
                    X