Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Discussion] [ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) (Trial and Game) Modding Discussion

Please discuss modding of [ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!)

Useful links will be added below:
    More general:
    Last edited by enimaroah; 01-17-2019, 03:44 AM.

• Originally posted by thinhpham View Post
    There's no pregnant mod afaik. I can create pregnant character with plugins that give you further control of the body (Just install the HF patch and you have them). You can make the belly bigger to certain extend that it doesn't break other body parts like the butts.
    what's plugin name?

Comment

• Hi!
      Is there any 'More H Positions' type mod for Koikatu?
      Artificial Academy had many.

Thanks a lot!

Comment

• Is it possible to use the Emotion Creators kit released by Illusion to create animations and implement them into Koikatsu? If not for main sex then yuri or solo animations?

Comment

• Saviour KKABMX. I have a proper pregnacy mod in plans for the future.

darkrabbit No, there are no custom H pose mods.

boolbo It's not possible at all.

Comment

• mikejames
            mikejames commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey MarC0

I have been hoping for a pregnancy mod since day 1 so thanks a million for making it but but i have a problem.

i can see the mod in plugin settings but I lost my translation after i updated to latest BepisPlugins, KKAPI (v1.3.6.1) and KKABMX (v3.2.3) as instructed.
            BepInEx is v4.x. Character maker is still English though.

is there anything i missed?

Thanks.
            Last edited by mikejames; 07-07-2019, 06:48 AM.

• MarC0
            MarC0 commented
            Editing a comment
            Make sure you didn't get ECAPI / ECABMX since those are for Emotion Creators and will break Koikatsu mods when installed.

• I can't click on any hair after installing the mods from yamada mods collection....can someone help....
          Schemer is too full of himself but yet so amusing~

Comment

• MarC0
            MarC0 commented
            Editing a comment
            Update all of your plugins, this is an old issue that was fixed a while ago.

• Anyone know of a mod that changes the normal H dialogue to the darkness dialogue in the non-darkness scenes?

Comment

• MarC0
            MarC0 commented
            Editing a comment
            Nope, nothing like this exists as far as I know.

• I installed some mods to the Steam (+ official patch) version of the game and it obviously borked something because now the game is in Japanese. Should I just install the HF patch or is there a way of fixing this?

Comment

• MarC0
            MarC0 commented
            Editing a comment
            Currently there's no supported way to mod the steam release, you have to roll it back to stock until a specific hf patch is released.

• Squigsquasher
            Squigsquasher commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Marco. As it happens, I forgot to install the patch and installing it fixed my problems. Whoops!

• Is it possible to add custom textures to panties? I know some games have direct textures in folders like AA2 but wasn't sure how koikatu does it.

Comment

• MarC0
            MarC0 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, if you have overlay mods installed go to panties in maker and scroll down to overlay settings.

• Originally posted by darkrabbit View Post
          Hi!
          Is there any 'More H Positions' type mod for Koikatu?
          Artificial Academy had many.

Thanks a lot!
          There's one mod for that: Koikatu Additional_Positions_v3.0.rar
          https://mega.nz/#F!d0QUiIhC!BOcOJ2AK...h9wvw?00QlCKgR

It adds a few new usable animations. However it doesn't work at all in VR. Does anyone know how to force the official VR part of the game to load all animations from base game? VR is missing a lot like the Darkness scenes or Laying Doggystyle and that mod doesn't load up either. Is there a way to have these animations load onto VR?

Comment

• Hi, I've had an idea in my head but I don't know if this is possible... is it possible to create a mod that analyzes the physical characteristics that are seen in a character in an image (or in the character cut with an editor of images), and to make a character in koikatu with physical characteristics approximate to those analyzed, or at least to show the list of sliders with their numbers necessary to make the specific character?. I ask because it would greatly facilitate the creation of characters in koikatu.
            By the way, I don't do mods, I just expose my idea in case someone can make it possible.

Comment

• MarC0
              MarC0 commented
              Editing a comment
              It would be possible with some machine learning but would take too much effort for anyone to attempt.

• I read in an old post that it is possible to export the female body mesh and import it over the male one. You can mostly replace a male character with the drag-and-drop of a female card but if you undress the body is still using the male mesh and thus no boobs, hence having to replace the mesh. I just cannot find the male body mesh for the life of me. I have SB3UGS at hand but... welp. If anyone could give me bullet points on how to export the female body mesh and import it over the male one, that'd be awesome.

edit: derp, no need for that at all. Just go to the body selection and change it from "default" to "female body"
            Last edited by alycancis; 06-19-2019, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• I'm sorry if this is the wrong thread to make a suggestion but could anyone make a bulge mod like this
              http://190.2.140.35:4000/h/50ee810e1...g/16747387.jpg

Comment

• god translating is a pain but loving it

Comment

• Is there a way to extract all of the clothing from a character card so i can have the clothing individually using some king of script? I have many characters and I would like to extract the clothing from all of them relatively quickly.

Comment

• Hey, did anyone get the Character Studio to work in VR?

Comment

Working...
                    X