This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) (Trial and Game) Modding Discussion

Please discuss modding of [ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!)

Useful links will be added below:
    More general:
    Last edited by enimaroah; 08-15-2018, 03:41 AM.

• Matihood1
    replied
    So regarding the Atari mod in the HF Patch, I really like the hair collision but the breasts collision is pretty buggy in some poses and I'd rather not have it. The problem is that the mod either offers you both or none. Is there a way to have only hair collision from that mod and not breasts collision? I don't know much about how mods work in this game so I can't change it myself.
    Last edited by Matihood1; 12-14-2018, 03:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MarC0
    commented on 's reply
    You can go as fast as you want in studio

Personally I don't like how fast the top speed goes already, so I'm not too interested in increasing that. enimaroah is on the modelling and tooling side of things, your best bet would be to ask on the discord if anyone there wants to make that mod.

• alphaomega
    replied
    @enimaroah, MarC0
    Guys can you make the 'H-Sex' be more Aggresive?
    By making the 'H-Speed' more higher? or tweak it so we can manipulate the H-Speed

i found the game too soft...even when i'm trying as hard as i can, it still soft to me.
    Last edited by alphaomega; 12-13-2018, 01:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• GregorsonMcCarthy
    replied
    Originally posted by Billyboy12 View Post
    You'd normally use SB3UGS to do the editing, but I've made a new mod that increases the stock breast size by 50%. This lets you set the breasts to be what would normally be 150 on the slider but without the nipple distortion.
    Do you have any plans to make this work in Studio too? I like the increased size but it does not take effect in Studio and also has no collision?

Leave a comment:

• pino
    replied
    Billyboy12 Hi, thanks for the great Koikatsu VR mod. I have installed your high poly version and everything looks to be right. I have an oculus rift and touch controls. One question though, which makes the game so far unplayable, how do I a) "become" the MC b) move the MC around? So far, if I get the * (configuration) icon and press the trigger or grip button (can't remember which), the MC just runs forward. There is no way to change his direction. Any idea what to do?

Leave a comment:

• Billyboy12
    commented on 's reply
    Ah, I'm not using that uncensor, which is probably why I never noticed.

• 69nani69
    commented on 's reply
    Whoops ma bad, I downloaded a full repack from a torrent, it has everything without much instructions until loading said plugins that collided.

• pleaselisten
    commented on 's reply
    Woaah thank you!!!!

• MarC0
    commented on 's reply
    KoikPlugins readme clearly states the compatibility issues with atari, and what needs to be done to fix or avoid it.

• 69nani69
    replied
    Originally posted by Billyboy12 View Post
    I don't think it's my mod. I tried using the version you mentioned just now, and I didn't see any weird polygon rods in the character maker. Could be a conflict with a different mod? Do you have multiple body mods installed?
    Mmm let me check and get back to you... Meanwhile, maybe I can attach a pic to show that weird glitch/bug

UPDATE: Alright Billyboy12 , well I do not have multiple body mods, used the search function to search the whole folder but nope, nothing came up.

Btw I'll add a screenshot of the bug below:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	1 Size:	61.7 KB ID:	6574124

Look between her legs, weird rod/shaft thingy after loading "atari2.1 + Boob physics tweak.zipmod" into the mod folder.

Weird.

UPDATE 2: I think I found the specific mod that's causing that and collides with Billyboy12 's boob physics mod. Apparently, it's a zip file called "KoikPlugins Uncensor 1.4.zip". But without that, it doesn't have proper uncensor hmmmm
    Last edited by 69nani69; 12-04-2018, 06:58 AM. Reason: More updates

Leave a comment:

• MRRH
    commented on 's reply
    thank you for the answer, i have enter the discord-mod sharing, but what is the name of the mods?

• enimaroah
    replied
    IsThatNameTakenYet there are tattoo mods which you can study.

Note that there are two ways to go with mods: sideloader and hard mods. The former reduces complexity for modders by creating a dynamic list entry from a CSV file and handling CAB-Strings. (Both aspects need to be addressed in hard mods and IDs will collide). So try to find a mod with a CSV file and use it as template.

Linked in the FP is the conversion into sideloader mods with details.

Leave a comment:

• Billyboy12
    replied
    I don't think it's my mod. I tried using the version you mentioned just now, and I didn't see any weird polygon rods in the character maker. Could be a conflict with a different mod? Do you have multiple body mods installed?

Leave a comment:

• MarC0
    commented on 's reply
    There is a futa mod under development on the discord.
Working...
X