Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) Mods - No Discussion Allowed!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] [ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) Mods - No Discussion Allowed!

Please release your mods for Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) - the released game here.

Any other posts or comments will be deleted. This thread is not for discussion!
    Only exception to this deletion policy is when a mod is outdated by a patch/dlc. And then one comment is enough!

Useful links for posting questions, reuploads, requests, etc:
    Last edited by enimaroah; 07-05-2018, 02:42 AM.

FaceCards with year number

I was annoyed that facecards couldn't be used to categorize chicks by school year so i made those editing default ones.
    One color only though.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	415.2 KB
ID:	5990545

Installation:

Just unzip it into Koikatu root folder

DOWNLOAD

Comment

English launcher

Requirements:
      • Windows 7/8.1/10 x64
      • Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
      • Koikatsu
      Click image for larger version  Name:	KoikatsuLauncherSS.png Views:	1 Size:	221.5 KB ID:	6026357

Attached Files
      Last edited by MegaKameha; 06-02-2018, 03:07 AM. Reason: Fixed VR issue.
      My launchers: Koikatsu, Play Home, Honey ♥ Select, Secrossphere, Sexy Beach : Premium Resort ...
      and my MEGA folder with updates for all Unity-based ILLUSION titles.

Comment

Character Database

Works both on trial and full game.

To install, unpack the attached url.zip (mirror) over
        Code:
        C:\illusion\Koikatu[Trial]\UserData\url\
        kk_cha_url.dat
        kk_check_url.dat
        kk_ranking_url.dat
        PSA: The database can be down now and then (ranging from minutes to few hours). Either the server is temporarily unreachable for some part of the world, or I'm working on something and accidentally break it. Do NOT reply comments to this post (ever). If connection problem persists for longer than a day, please PM me. Thanks.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	i1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	536.5 KB ID:	5988140

Adding new cards

After you create card, you can upload it in the second menu. If the card is a dupe - you kept thumbnail or card data unmodified and its same as some card already in the db, the upload dialog does not do anything when you click upload (ie doesnt show success message).

Updating your cards
        Click image for larger version  Name:	KoikatuTrial_2018-04-27_02-23-14.png Views:	1 Size:	162.7 KB ID:	5989475

You can re-upload updated cards of characters you've uploaded previously, and it will overwrite the old version, The server recognizes the character by their nickname paired together with cookie stored in your game install. If you change the nickanme, it will be considered a separate, new character (content dupe checks for thumbnail/card data will apply).

Deleting your cards
        Click image for larger version  Name:	KoikatuTrial_2018-04-27_02-19-57.png Views:	1 Size:	108.1 KB ID:	5989476

Works same as updating, but simply write delete into the upload description box. It will say success, but card will disappear from the listing.

There is more functionality currently hidden (most notably, password protected card editing, so you can share password for your card for others to collaboratively edit).

Reporting abuse
        Click image for larger version  Name:	KoikatuTrial_2018-04-27_02-20-58.png Views:	1 Size:	108.1 KB ID:	5989477

Assuming you downloaded the offending card already, now select it in the upload dialog. Works same as deleting, except you write one of fake, dupe, report as a description (it can be followed by more elaborate description, but the description must begin with those words).

Once the card is reported bunch of times, it gets deleted automatically.

Bugs & etc

This is all fairly experimental so there will be bugs, please report. There's also plugin support and website based db in the works with more powerful filter, collages and whatnot, which will be eventually merged with this one after we get it to recognize pre-existing game cookies.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by ezdiy; 04-30-2018, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Koikatu English Launchers v1.0

InitSettingEN - English launcher for Koikatu standalone
          InitSettingGameStudioVREN - English launcher for game, studio and VR

version 1.0
          - fixed letter spacing in Note section
          - translated error messages (e.g. missing manual or game files)

version 0.2
          - initial translation for Note section
          - translation for quality selector

version 0.1
          - initial translation for interface buttons

Enjoy!
          Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled.png Views:	1 Size:	345.2 KB ID:	5995778

Attached Files
          Last edited by user539; 05-20-2018, 03:57 PM. Reason: Updated version

Comment

Girl mosaic removal:
            Koikatu-Girl-Demosaic.rar (Backup your original file before install!!! Сompatible only with some systems)
            Can be used with uncensored girl model:
            UncensoredGirlModel.7z
            Last edited by Kuzia; 04-28-2018, 01:23 PM.
            - What are we going to do today, Brain?
            - Same thing we do every night, try to take over the world!

Comment

Koikatu Drag and Drop

I threw together a plugin that lets you load characters by dragging cards into the character editor window. It has a few limitations, but it should be really helpful when sifting through huge card packs (main reason I made it, actually).

Download / Source Code: https://github.com/im-mi/KoikatuDragAndDrop/releases

Limitations:
              • Only supports dragging from Explorer
              • Doesn't support coordinate cards

Last edited by immiimmi; 05-02-2018, 09:12 PM.

Comment

So this is my first time making a mod but after digging around in the game files and finding out how easy this was to do (seriously i see no reason this isn't a toggle in the maker) i wanted to share.
                This is a futa/futa on male/male on futa/yayoi/female on male/female on futa and yuri (kinda) mod.

Futa X Female
                Spoiler
                Click image for larger version  Name:	Futa!!!.jpg Views:	1 Size:	123.0 KB ID:	5993186

Futa X Futa
                Spoiler
                Click image for larger version  Name:	futaxfuta.jpg Views:	1 Size:	112.8 KB ID:	5993187

Futa X Male
                Spoiler
                Click image for larger version  Name:	futaxmale.jpg Views:	1 Size:	110.3 KB ID:	5993188

Male X Futa
                Spoiler
                Click image for larger version  Name:	malexfutapng.jpg Views:	1 Size:	113.1 KB ID:	5993189

Yaoi
                Spoiler
                Click image for larger version  Name:	Yayoi.jpg Views:	1 Size:	117.9 KB ID:	5993190

Female X Male as of V1.2
                Spoiler

Yuri (Pink Strap-on) as of V1.2
                Spoiler
                Click image for larger version  Name:	Yuri.jpg Views:	2 Size:	115.1 KB ID:	5993311

Female X Futa as of V1.4
                Spoiler

Name:	femalexfuta.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.2 KB
ID:	5994020

--Installation--
                =As always BACK UP YOUR FILES BEFORE INSTALLING ANY MOD=

Choose the folder you want to install then copy it's contents to koikatu's main directory

--UNINSTALL--
                Copy the contents of the uninstall folder to koikatsu's main directory

--Usage--
                Press V to remove male clothes
                For male(cards) futas you will need to edit your male cards and increase to chest/breast slider to see changes.

Note that this mod will most likely mess with uncensors you have installed (haven't installed any but it is a safe bet)

This mod should not edit your cards (backups are always a good idea)
                HOWEVER this mod will change the way the game renders all your characters
                so this means all males and females will appear as you chose to install
                you cannot make a single futa/male(female card) or use multiple combinations at the same time
                it's all or nothing.

Be sure to back up your files and enjoy!

Download
                V1.4
                https://mega.nz/#!IEoWRZrD!F9eBn8VNy...eNm58I3oOjddXk

Previous Versions

Change log
                Spoiler
                V1.4
                Added Female on Futa for the sake of completeness

V1.3
                Added/Restored vagina on FxM/FutaxF/FutaXFuta/FutaxM/Yuri (male char cards and no ball variants only)

V1.2.1
                Fixed and issue where a black condom would appear over the strap-on/dildo when choosing to wear a condom while using the yuri option.

V1.2
                Added female on male option
                Added yuri option

V1.0
                Initial release

Attached Files
                Last edited by themerc; 04-29-2018, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Demosaic

Removes mosaic from girls' models, revealing Barbie genitals in all their glory.

Requires: BepInEx; https://github.com/bbepis/BepInEx/releases
                  Download: https://github.com/AUTOMATIC1111/Koi...leases/tag/1.0
                  Last edited by lowlife11; 04-29-2018, 09:07 PM. Reason: edit: girls only

Comment

French Nail Mod

Replaces original model in the game, so you need to back up the original model if you want to use it again.
                    If I figure out how to add my own slot, I will post an update here.

Colors are changable.

Password: cytryna1
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	1.png Views:	1 Size:	324.8 KB ID:	5995357

Version 1.1
                    Improved Colors (grey reflections removed)
                    Download:
                    https://mega.nz/#!bCpR0YZK!lDK7OmGDH...yAffAYhUzymvks
                    Last edited by cytryna1; 05-03-2018, 08:20 AM.
                    Looking for help to mod Honey Select! If you know how to add 3D items to appropriate places in the game & you have time... Message me!

Comment

Koikatu Registry Fixer Because Illusion never do the job.
                      Just drag the .bat and throw at the folder where's located InitSetting.exe or InitSettingEN.exe, executes the .bat and it's done.
                      Updated!

Now supporting the New Launcher Version! from user539 [InitSettingGameStudioVR - Than contains Game, VR and Studio in the same launcher!] All props to him!
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	Registry.png Views:	1 Size:	42.1 KB ID:	5995915

Attached Files
                      Last edited by Nazista; 05-01-2018, 04:25 PM.
                      Completed Projects:
                      Itazura Musume [Fully Updated]

Sexaloid Girlfriend [Fully Patched]
                      + More
                      __________________________________________________ ______________
                      Reborn from Brazil. My site to upload old and "new" uncensored hentai games...
                      My upload is between 150/200kb so... It take time to upload something.

Comment

Description:
                        Gives you 10 additional Hairpieces for your characters.

This is the third generation of my Coiffure Pack (the first one was for SBPR, the second one for HS) in which you can find new Hairstyles to use for your characters!
                        Depending on the popularity of the game I might add additional hairstyles to this pack.

Twintails are justice!

-- This pack Includes --

3x Side Hair Pieces.
                        3x Front Hair Pieces.
                        4x Back Hair Pieces.

Installation:
                        1: Put the abdata folder into your Koikatu main folder (the one with all the game .exes)
                        2: Have fun.

We are not responsible for any
                        Damages that might occur using this because of incorrect use.

Screenshots:
                        (Click on the pictures to view the full resolution version)

Spoiler

Cover

That's some pretty good tea!

Going in for the kill!

She's the last one in the Clubroom, time for some fun!

All Hairpieces

Click on Leonora to download
                        Incase you can't see her then she probably ran away (she's a killjoy like dat).

Or the forum is messing up ...
                        ... whatever the case may be, you can alternatively click here to download the mod.

Like my characters and got some free time? Be sure to check out my HS Comix! : D

Comment

KoikatsuENG

English translation for Koikatsu. This is a solo project and I translate as I advance through the game. It's also my first translation project. There may be better translations out there but I decided to do this on my spare time.
                          Some strings may be missing. I haven't figured out a way to translate the buttons yet, so only the text is translated. English and Japanese aren't my native languages so there may be grammar or translation errors.

Completed

Story
                          • Room and phone call from aunt
                          • Arriving at school and entering the staff room
                          • Self-introduction

Konomi
                          • Event 1

Sakurai
                          • Event 1

Other
                          • New game
                          • Settings menu
                          • Status information
                          • Conversation actions
                          • Areas
                          • Free H
                          • Positions

Download
                          https://github.com/FriendlySky/Koika...ive/master.zip

Requirements
                          • Latest version of BepInEx
                          • Play as 柏木 壮亮 (base boy). Some strings include the protagonist's name and won't work if your name is different than the one I used in my playthrough. BepInEx currently doesn't support string detection with any name for now so it's pretty limited.
                          • Likewise, some strings when talking to normal students include their names. If you interact with non-base/custom characters that have different names, strings that I translated wouldn't appear because the names won't match. It's best if you play with unmodified, base characters for now.

How to install
                          Click the Download ZIP button, merge the BepInEx folder with your installation's.

Problems or questions
                          Send me a message if you have suggestions or if you spot a translation error.
                          Last edited by FriendlySky; 05-01-2018, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Character Exporter (BepInEx Plugin)

It is possible to create lots of different looking anime girls using the character maker. So I wanted to create a plugin to export these characters. I am not sure if this plugin can be called a mod, but since it might help some people who are making mods, I wanted to post it here.

First of all you need to have BepInEx installed and you should put the "CharacterExporter.dll" inside the BepInEx folder. I will tell you what you need to do ingame below.

1)

Once you open the character creator your character will be in a funny pose. Change the pose to "Bounce" and the character will switch to T-Pose.

Name:	step1.png
Views:	2
Size:	525.2 KB
ID:	5995245

2)

Create your desired character like you would normally do. When you are ready to export check the "Disable Blinking" box and press F7.

Name:	step2.png
Size:	547.7 KB
ID:	5995246

3)

The plugin will start exporting the character. The game will stop responding during this process, just wait for it to finish exporting. The model will be exported in IQE format inside a folder called "Export" which will be in the same directory as the game exe. The textures will be exported as png inside "Export/Textures".

Name:	step3.png
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	5995247

4)

You can import the IQE model in Blender, using this script : https://raw.githubusercontent.com/cc.../iqe_import.py From Blender you can export it to any format you want. It might take some time for Blender to import the whole model, so be patient

5)

You will probably want to delete the "o_shadowcaster" mesh, it shouldn't be necessary. After that you are all set.

Here is the character from above, loaded inside Maya :

Name:	step5.png
Size:	118.8 KB
ID:	5995248

A more "creative" example :

Name:	step5_2.png
Size:	376.3 KB
ID:	5995249

Download : http://www.mediafire.com/file/7dq7ai...porterv1.1.rar

Notes :

I don't recommend using the Character Exporter all the time, because it will break the Animator component of the characters. Just use it when you want to export something.

I know that IQE isn't a popular format, and it takes some time for Blender to load it. Still it is one of the easier formats that supports skinning, so try to bare with it.

Comment

FPS Counter (BepInEx Plugin)

Pretty self explanatory, just check the image. Shows current FPS and frame time, as well as average, minimum and maximum FPS.

To install just drop the DLL inside your BepInEx folder. Needs latest BepInEx plugins to work. To enable go to mod settings, or press Shift+U.

To download the latest version head to https://github.com/ManlyMarco/FPSCounter/releases
                              Last edited by MarC0; 05-31-2018, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X