Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) Mods - No Discussion Allowed!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] [ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) Mods - No Discussion Allowed!

Please release your mods for Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) - the released game here.

Any other posts or comments will be deleted. This thread is not for discussion!
    Only exception to this deletion policy is when a mod is outdated by a patch/dlc. And then one comment is enough!

Useful links for posting questions, reuploads, requests, etc:
    Last edited by enimaroah; 07-05-2018, 02:42 AM.

Eroge Nipples for Koikatsu

This is, in part, a port from one of my favorite AA2 mods created by Heisenbug, but with a few edits and extras of my own thrown in. Hope you enjoy!

7 New nipple types.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Sample00.jpg Views:	2 Size:	77.1 KB ID:	6031153

A few sample images of them in use...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Sample01.jpg Views:	2 Size:	66.7 KB ID:	6031157Click image for larger version  Name:	Sample02.jpg Views:	2 Size:	78.6 KB ID:	6031158Click image for larger version  Name:	Sample03.jpg Views:	2 Size:	88.5 KB ID:	6031159

Download:

MEGA:
    https://mega.nz/#!uPQ1kQCI!ibx7YRQlI...5jyt18-W-xqxss

Credit: Original mod developed by Heisenbug for AA2

EDIT: Now included below as a separate download are the Cards for the 3 samples shown above.

MEGA: https://mega.nz/#!TThWTKZZ!LQKtAYtRa...VwE76HTBI6VLws
    Attached Files
    Last edited by NGNL; 06-24-2018, 05:56 PM.

Comment

VN Game Engine for CharaStudio
      (6.0, changed 2018-07-30)

A plugin for making... may be VN-like-games in CharaStudio.

Why?
      Imagine that you have a number of scenes in CharaStudio, with one storyline.
      With this plugin you can made a small vn game, where you can navigate between animated scenes, or cameras for tell your story.

Engine based on Unity Console by TheHologram, so great thanks to him. (But it conflicts with his cheat menu - you can switch between scripts changing Console.ini)
      Also, engine is a next version of VN Game Engine for Honey Select Studio / Studio NEO (http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...-10-06-18-v2-1) with support for CharaStudio.

****** How to use?
      - download and unzip (it will work only if you have BepInEx installed)
      - run CharaStudio and see throw demos
      You can navigate using mouse or keyboard (Z,X,C,V,B buttons).

- demos can be find in BepInEx/Console/Lib - all commented and detailed described
      -- maingamedemo.py - for main demo (example VN game)
      -- simplegamedemoadv.py - for simple demo, where we get only one button (Next >) and only loading scenes (example VN game)
      -- techdemo.py - for technical features demo

- scenes for Studio located in UserData/studio/scene/game_subfolder

- to add button for your game - set first line for your .py file as
      #vngame;charastudio;My Cool Game

- game engine located in vngameengine.py, but you don't need it normally

***** Recommendation
      - during game made, please, try to use usual (non-moded) clothes and objects - so, if you want to distribute it, other players will have all needed files.
      - place your scenes under separate folder, as in demos

***** Sharing
      If you want, you can share your results in this theme
      Please, provide in ZIP
      - your game.py in BepInEx/Console/Lib (no need for additional scripts)
      - necessary scenes in UserData/studio/scene/game_subfolder

Good luck, have fun

Download
      v3.0: - starting with 3.0 because of sync with main VN engine for HS
      Link: https://mega.nz/#!Q64ziaJT
      Key: !RdDqwnqEMzda5gZftXMYJedDa_KFtwAAGv4KxUXmOYs
      v4.0: - support animate between cameras, change animation for characters and manipulating characters:
      Link: https://mega.nz/#!5nYlnK6a
      Key: !GZ4C3vfChrOuHONCSLv4wfbg-LVsnGolfZMOtNh_-8M
      v5.0: - fixed a bug with mousclicks, games like mods and so on!
      Link: https://mega.nz/#!A6x2WIqD
      Key: !kGLWsOMMaj6XksGWE8nVDIo7sRGlo6lApl2UGcQPIfg

v6.0:
      (latest versions, more examples and detailed descriptions here: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...-30-06-18-v3-1)
      Attached Files
      Last edited by keitaro1978; 07-30-2018, 03:50 AM. Reason: v6.0 released

Comment

Koikatu Gameplay Mod
        Mod that tweaks and (hopefully) improves Koikatu gameplay.

Some of the features
        • It's possible to force raw even when denied. Can cause anger, especially after cumming inside.
        • Analogically, it's possible to force anal.
        • Lewdness drops or raises depending on what happened in the H scene.
        • Everyone's lewdness drops naturally, needs to be built back up.
        • Stats slowly fall, need to be worked on even after maxing.
        • Fast travel with F3 now costs time.
        • Some parts can be configured in the mod config manager
        Requirements
        Works under BepInEx with Harmony.

Download / source
        GitHub repo

Comment

Condensed, Cross-Compatible Body ZipMods (Sideloading support required)

Incompatibility between oo_base mods has been a frustration for many, and the usual solution is to kitbash them into an assetbundle of the modder's favorites. An assetbundle that's just as incompatible, and only perpetuates the problem.

These mods do the opposite by splitting oo_base Animators into bundles containing only what each Animator requires, and are a fraction of the original filesizes.

Zipmod Uncensors contains one female uncensor (by moderchan) compatible with 4 Type 4 male uncensors (uncredited release - if anyone can identify the creator I can add the credit.) Because each are condensed to only the modded files, the males can be used interchangeably with the female, and the total filesize is down from 37.7MB to 7MB.

Breast-Body Collider contains stinger722's breast colliders for the game (no studio.) This zip is compatible with the above mods and is only 790KB.

All of these are usable in the base game, and the assetbundles are lean enough that any interested modder can quickly see how it was done.

Like all zipmods, these require Sideloader support, such as in BepisPlugins4 (with BepInEx 3.2 or 4,) or built in with Patchwork mod.
          Last edited by DokEnkephalin; 06-24-2018, 10:20 AM.
          Brevity is the soul of...

My Gallery Since 2008

Comment

Waifu-Generator (Create beautiful randomly generated girls!)

Waifu-generator is a .exe file which randomly creates beautiful charactercards (Waifus) for Koikatsu based on your preferences.
            Click image for larger version  Name:	samples.jpg Views:	1 Size:	79.0 KB ID:	6052559

How to use waifu-generator (most basic way)
            • Unpack waifu-generator
            • Double click on "CREATE 10 WAIFUS.bat"
            • You now have 10 randomly created beautiful waifus
            If you use waifu-generator this way, you are basically creating girls based on my preferences when I wrote the script. But you can configure everything yourself! Read on...

How to use waifu-generator (advanced way)
            • Unpack waifu-generator
            • Copy the character cards from your favorite girls with...
              • beautiful faces to "source cards\facecards"
              • beautiful bodies to "source cards\bodycards"
              • beautiful hair and eyecolors to "source cards\haireyecolorcards"
              • beautiful hairstyles to "source cards\haireyecolorcards"
              • beautiful skins to "source cards\skincards"
            • You now have 10 randomly created beautiful waifus based on your preferences!
            How to use waifu-generator (professional way)
            • Unpack waifu-generator
            • Edit "configfile.csv" so you can decide what you think are the most important features of a girl (tits, ass, eyes, hair, you name it)
            • Assign directories to each of those features
            • Copy your favorite girls with those features to those directories
            • You now have 10 randomly created beautiful waifus based on your preferences and randomized according to your most important features!
            So how does waifu-generator work?
            Waifu-generator is a python script converted into an .exe. It does the following:
            1. READ CONFIGFILE.CSV
              Waifu-generator reads "configfile.csv" (which you can edit) for instructions.
            2. READ FAVORITE CHARACTERCARDS
              With these instructions, the waifu-generator reads (parts of) your favorite charactercards from specified directories.
            3. AVERAGE FAVORITE CHARACTERCARDS
              Waifu-generator averages your favorite charactercards into a blueprint for your new charactercards (Waifus).
            4. CREATE NEW CHARACTERCARD (WAIFU)
              Based on the blueprint from your favorite charactercards, waifu-generator creates a new similar random charactercard (Waifu)
            What about clothing?
            You can choose your favorite clothes from "UserData\coordinate" and copy them to the "clothing\0_in_school", "clothing\1_leaving_school", etc. directories. Whenever a new waifu is generated, she will get random clothing assigned from these directories. A neat feature is that you can also assign clothing sets which belong together. For example a school outfit for "in school" and "leaving school". If one of these items is randomly chosen, the rest of the set will also be worn by your waifu.

What about names?
            You can create your own first_names.txt, last_names.txt and nicknames.txt textfile and the waifu-generator will pick a random name from those files. Right now these files are included with english names, but you can easily download the top 100 most used French names and replace my names with your favorite French names... Oh, là là.

What about parameters?
            All answers to questions, personalities, voice pitch and what not are randomly chosen. This way you can chase your waifus in game and get the thrill of discovering what they like and don't like!

Are there any bugs?
            I hope not! But honestly, I only tested this (thoroughly, I might say) on my windows box. For me it works perfectly now, but I'd really like to hear from you guys if it works for you too.

Tips and tricks
            • You can use the waifus you created and liked as source material for your new waifus. Just copy them to your favorite face, body, etc. directory.
            • You can use a windows shell to run "waifu-generator.exe -h" and see what options are available.
            • You can set the directory of your koikatsu character files in "location_of_female_character_cards.txt" and use the "-d" parameters to write your waifus directly to that directory.
            • You can look at the source code of my script and see how much of a horrible programmer I am​. I used "martinwu42" script on github and fixed it (it didn't work unfortunately) and improved it. Let me know if some of the stuff I'm doing can be improved.
            Frequently asked questions (Updated 20180720)Click image for larger version  Name:	Alyssa_Barry.png Views:	1 Size:	4.0 KB ID:	6054092
            • The generated waifu cards are black with white text like the "Alyssa Barry" card on the right. Is this normal?
              Yes, this is normal. Waifu-generator can not load Koikatsu to make proper screenshots for the cards.
            • I replaced all your big chested girls with small chested girls in the "source files/bodycards" but waifu-generator still generates only big-chested girls. How come?
              You also need to edit the line with index 183 of "configfile.csv" (chest size) and Change the 75 and the 135 to 0 and 50. (Or whatever max size you want). Now waifu-generator will never create girls with chests bigger than 50.
            • Some of my charactercards don't seem to load when I put them in the "source cards" directory. Why?
              It could be a bug in my script, but it could also be because the character card is just a .png file and not a real character card. This can happen when you download character cards from websites which compress .png's. To check if this is the case, try to load that character card into Koikatsu. If it doesn't load it was probably just a .png and not a real character card. If however, Koikatsu is able to load it, waifu-generator should also be able to load it. In that case: please let me know (and upload the buggy character card) so I can fix the script.
            • My waifus all have the same liptypes and all have the same nipple types. How come?
              There can be two reasons: 1) all your charactercards in the source directories have the same lip types and nipple types. In practice this is not very likely, but it could be the case. The other reason is probably what's happening: 2) you have no group assigned to lip type at line 146 in the configfile.csv and no group assigned to the nipple type at line 196 in the configfile. Waifu-generator only uses the lines in the `configfile.csv` which have a group assigned to them as the blueprint for the waifus. All other lines are ignored. Which means that the variables which are ignored are not randomized and taken from "in.png".
            • Waifu-generator keeps going on forever and hanging, when I change the preferred breast size in the configfile.csv to small tit sizes, for example Min=0 and Max=50. What is happening?
              Important: this is fixed in v1.2! So the "hanging" is basically the script trying (and failing) to create a waifu which corresponds to the min/max values in the configfile.csv. Example how this can happen: say you have charactercards with all big tits and you set 0-50 as the preferred breast size in the configfile.csv. In that case, the blueprint of the waifus the script is generating, will have big tits since all the charactercards where the blueprint is based on, have big tits. And then it will fail when checking for the minimum and maximum allowed tits. And will keep trying, and failing, to generate new waifus. In v1.2 of the script it'll stop after a certain number of failed attempts and spit out, which configurationline it wasn't able to satisfy. That way you can either change the min/max or change the charactercards your are using.
            • I think it's a better idea to not filter the output of the waifus generated using min/max in the configfile.csv, but to use those min/max values to filter which character cards are used for the blueprint of your waifu. Why don't you do it that way?
              I don't really know why that would be better. I have been thinking about this, but the way I see it, you filter the input for your waifu source files by choosing which character cards you find beautiful. I agree, that you could get a more diverse source file directory if you would use the input filter, so you could dump more cards into the source directories and let the script filter which variables to ignore or not. But, it's hard to setup such a filter. For tits, it's easy. Just filter small or large tits. But for a beautiful face, it's the ratio of the lenght/width/eye placement, etc. Hard capping those numbers will not make it easy to filter ugly or beautiful faces. So instead, you pick the girls with beautiful faces you like, and let the script extract the ratio's and relations between them using the covariances. That works a lot better.

Last but not least
            Enjoy and please leave me feedback in the discussion thread. This tool took me three weeks to write and I'm pretty stoked about it​. I hope you enjoy it too!

LinkChanges
            v1.2:
            • You can now randomly change the colors of the clothing for your waifus! (-rc option)
            • You can use a color-template to override all clothing color sets for your waifus. (-uc and -ca option)
            • You can now set fixed values for any variable you want for your waifus.
            • If waifu-generator is not able to create waifu's (basically "hangs") because the restrictions in configfile.csv can not be met, waifu-generator gives a warning and displays the problematic variables.
            • Added personality traits to be set (see above)
            • You can now let waifu-generator to a check, to see if there are any buggy character cards in your source files (-cs option)
            • Improved the default configfile.csv file and source directory structure for more beautiful waifu's
            v1.1:
            • Waifu-generator now checks all the character cards in "source cards" to make sure they can be read (and are not just .png's with no character information).
            Last edited by pino; 07-20-2018, 01:07 AM.

Comment

"Kitty" Uncensor
              Click image for larger version  Name:	Kitty-v0.5.jpg Views:	5 Size:	516.2 KB ID:	6053005

A nice uncensor made by an anonymous Japanese member on uppervolta. Same idea as the "loli slit" uncensor included with the HF patch, but this one has been modeled instead of being just a flat texture. I have converted it from a hard-mod into a side-loader mod, just drop it into your "mods" folder! It should be compatible with any mods that don't edit the body mesh.

https://mega.nz/#!2CZ1BKia!GDpdVwmHa...LQ0oMXd6sbX48Q
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Billyboy12; 06-29-2018, 05:47 PM. Reason: MEGA link should work now! At least, it seems to work on my end!

Comment

KoikPlugins : Update to v1.4 ! ( 09/23 )

Among the new feattures :
                - Alternative shortcuts to allow usage without numpad !
                - Camera control in events
                - New male uncensor
                - A cheater to edit your classmate attributes and states
                -. and many other thing... look at the guide !

Hi there,
                my first mod release, but have a look, it's very powerfull

What's this mod : A Major Gameplay Mod and probably the best uncensor you've ever seen.
                It's an IPA plugin ( Illusion Plugin Architecture ) but you can run it with BepInEx.

A guide resume the added functions and ways to make it run with BepInEx, have a look on it

A patreon page is running for few mounths untill the completion of this mod,
                For those who can and enjoy the substantial additional features, i would really appreciate some sponsoring, i've another project pending on unity with a higher message for humanity than sexual stuff ( or just a little and in a really different way than here...), and i struggle a bit to find funds.

http://www.patreon.com/Katarsys

Anyway, hope you'll appreciate it.

password: _kPlug1.4_
                https://we.tl/t-XPAAj31PME

Thanks and huge credits to Illusion team for their very cute game. Voice Actress are astonishing.
                Female uncensored mesh picked from an unknown modder.
                Many thanks and respects to Enimaroah for SB3U and to Eusth for Illusion Plugin Architecture. Their work make this possible.
                Last edited by Katarsys; 09-23-2018, 01:30 PM.

Comment

H subs

Download: https://github.com/kkdevs/hsubs/releases

Put the the dll in bepinex folder.The lines are machine translated, and available for fixups in an open google docs sheet in the hopes that the MTL will get at least partially cleaned up. Bugs etc, open github issue.
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	koikatu_2018-07-06_14-25-15.png Views:	1 Size:	81.0 KB ID:	6062234

Last edited by ezdiy; 07-25-2018, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Official Koikatu VR Mod (Reupload for non-Japan users)
                    Oculus Rift (tested on CV1) + HTC Vive (not tested at all)

This is the official VR mod, i decided to reupload it here since the developer's website has limitations on non-Japan, external downloads (it is just simply unaccessible).

Installation:
                    1. Launch the executable koikatu_03vr_c0629.exe (it is a 7-zip self-extracting archive)
                    2. Extract the files anywhere (ex. Desktop)
                    3. Open the "setup" folder
                    4. Copy all files to the Koikatu directory (
                    WARNING! This may mess with some mods related to launchers)
                    5. From now on, launching the game from KoikatuVR.exe will launch the game in VR mode, while a InitSetting.exe is a launcher.

p.s. Launching the game with InitSetting.exe enables mods installed before.

Download link: https://mega.nz/#!uHYw0SxL!dq5cB28l3...zcT9DDd6nxkkm0

Comment

Atari (breasts and hair collision mod) by Japanese modder Stinger722 (with 50% larger base bust size option!)

I noticed that the new HF patch comes with a collision mod that works for the breasts, but from what I can see, not the hair (i.e it will clip though the floor when the girl lies down). This mod by Japanese modder Stinger722 does both! Using this mod will help prevent characters arms clipping though their breasts and their hair clipping though their bodies and the floor. Watching the girls squish and jiggle their boobs with their arms as they move is super-sexy! And if you load the game with Patchwork and enable the hi-poly option, you can see these physics in the overworld too!

I've basically made a side-loader of Stinger722's mod and also removed his uncensor so you can use your own with it. Everything seems to be working from my end! You've also got the option of a version that increases base bust size by 50%, this lets you make girls with very large boobs but without the nipple distortion that happens when you try to go over 100 in the character maker! I kinda forgot that I had also made this modification, so consider this two mods for the price of one!

Installation: Just pop the .zip file into the "mods" folder in your Koikatsu folder! Mod is compatible with any mods that don't edit body bones.

DOWNLOAD:
                      Arari v2.1 (50% larger base breast size)
                      Arari v2.1 (normal base bust size)

Click image for larger version  Name:	atari1.jpg Views:	2 Size:	125.1 KB ID:	6081596

Click image for larger version  Name:	atari2.jpg Views:	2 Size:	104.5 KB ID:	6081597

Click image for larger version  Name:	atari3.jpg Views:	2 Size:	96.7 KB ID:	6081598

Attached Files
                      Last edited by Billyboy12; 07-18-2018, 01:52 AM. Reason: Forgot that I had also modified base bust size in this mod, added a link to a version with the stock bust size.

Comment

Patchwork HiPoly Overworld mode-compatible KoikatuVR (modified from vrhth's original mod)

If you've ever tried to use both KoikatuVR and Patchwork with the HiPoly Overworld enabled (because VR + high quality Illusion models and body physics would be GLORIOUS!) you might have been disappointed to find that you can no longer control the MC. But no more! After a LOT of testing with the cunning programmer-type ezdiy, it turned out the cause of the problem is that for some reason, KoikatuVR is expecting the load the low-poly version of the MC to be loaded, which it isn't when you've got the high-poly option enabled, so it breaks. So I made a quick change to the source code, and it's all working now! I'd love to tell vrhth, the author of the original mod how to fix it, but he hasn't provided contact information or enabled comments on his GitHub page. Anyway, enjoy the wonder that is Koikatsu in VR with high-poly models and jiggly boobs!

INSTALLATION: Same as stock KoikatuVR, check my guide on a previous page!

DOWNLOAD: https://mega.nz/#!aCp1GYwL!X4io2Jk7R...xLPaEzye6mY3oA
                        Last edited by Billyboy12; 07-17-2018, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Koikatsu Story English Translation

Basically what it says on the tin.

So far we've translated:
                          *The full opening scenario
                          *Konomi's Route event 1 -> 7 (roughly 50% of Konomi's Route in terms of kilobytes)

Installation:
                          You will need the latest Bepis Plugin.
                          After that, all you need to do is extract the the files into the "translation" folder.

Download:
                          https://mega.nz/#!GNwigAxR!WVyXfHO-3K-KF-RQerSjuyWcvnlaLW-AFhSxf-Hgw5A

Credits:
                          xmex - Translator
                          Auxil - Editor
                          Members of the Koikatsu! Discord server - Help with minor random stuff here and then.

We're currently looking for translators, editors and sex-slaves over at the Discord.

Contact xmex on the Discord if you have any questions.

Google Drive (where we work and upload most of our stuff):
                          https://drive.google.com/open?id=1f1...B-PUaGgyO7C5jm

Guide for the ScriptLoader (if you're having trouble):
                          https://github.com/bbepis/KoikatsuTr...enario-scripts
                          Last edited by xmex; 07-25-2018, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Asset bundle minifier

https://github.com/kkdevs/MinUnity3D/releases

Works for any game in Unity 5.x, not just KK.
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	MinUnity3D_2018-07-24_03-53-45.png Views:	1 Size:	10.7 KB ID:	6092114

Unity supports variety of compression algorithms for .unity3d files, illusion of course doesn't use any of those, with a notable exception of sound. The algorithm used by this program is LZ4HC, which gives more or less same result as zip would - except such files can be natively loaded by unity. Common tools such as SB3U and AssetStudio can also access files from this program.

How to use

Simply select folder, such as abdata, or some subfolder in it - I recommend starting just with abdata/chara to see what happens). Recompressing is harmless, as the program internally decompresses the bundle first and recompresses it again, yielding same result if already packed. If a bundle can't be decompressed/compressed for some reason, it's left untouched.

Benefits of minifying your game

* Save ~5.5GB of disk space
                            * Loads faster, this is especially noticeable on spinning drive installs
                            * Less memory usage. Unity caches bundle objects, but in case of lZ4, it keeps the cache in compressed state, uncompressing on demand. This is originally designed for mobile platforms which are short on RAM, but works nice for a memory hungry game like KK.

But doesn't decompression while the game is running slow things down?

Not really - lz4 is extremely fast to decompress, in as much as it is near to just doing a memory copy. So there will be slightly higher CPU usage in theory, but in grand scale of things, never noticeable.

Bigger issue

Is that this transforms almost all the bundle files in your game, with the sole exception of sound assets (which are already in ogg vorbis and thus skipped). There's an off chance of bug in the program, in which case it could corrupt your game - so do this only if you're sure you can restore your copy if the worst happens.

Sanity checking compressed files

After you compress folder, run a tool which computes sfv or md5 hashes over it.

Then run the compression over the folder again. What this does is that it will uncompress and recompress the packed files and it should yield exact same result. If there is a bug somewhere, it's highly likely you'd end up with different files after second run and the sfv check.

A final sanity test is to open and save some file in sb3u, compute sfv, then compress it. Then open the compressed in sb3u and save it again. You should end up with uncompressed file equivalent to the one when you saved it for first time, before packing it.
                            Last edited by ezdiy; 07-24-2018, 02:34 PM.

Comment

VNSceneScript for CharaStudio

It's a way to create stories inside the scene editor and share them like usual PNG scene files.

How?
                              The main idea is simple - we can edit folder names inside scene editor. These names will be saved in scene PNG file as usual.
                              So, if we interpret these names like commands, we can create a story.
                              So, we released an interpreter and a set of commands to do that.

How to download, run, develop etc here: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...upd-30-07-2018
                              Last edited by keitaro1978; 07-30-2018, 03:51 AM.

Comment

English UI translation 2.4

NOTE: This is a direct continuation of the translation posted by kurama93 here. As we agreed, from this point I will be releasing new versions of the translation.

This translation only translates images. Text is not translated, so you will need to add other mods to get full translation.

Unlike old versions and the translation by leveltree this translation doesn't replace any game files. You can't permanently break your game with this mod, it's fully compatible with other mods modifying assets that contain the translated images, and has a good chance to keep working with new game updates. This is accomplished by using the DynamicTranslationLoader plugin.

Compatible with 7/27 update. If you use it with a different update it should work, but some images might not be translated correctly if they were changed (usually atlases, remove them and it should work fine).

Required: (exact versions are recommended)Installation:
                                1. Install BepInEx and Bepis Plugins according to their install instructions.
                                2. Delete your BepInEx\translation\Images folder (in game directory) if it exists.
                                3. Extract BepInEx folder from this archive to game directory.
                                Removal:
                                1. Delete your BepInEx\translation\Images folder (in game directory).
                                Credits:
                                • kurama93 (hosting/project start, organization)
                                • BadOne (translation)
                                • Newmaxd (NMX) (image cleaning and translation)
                                • MarC0 (image cleaning and translation, organization, DynamicTranslationLoader development)
                                • Leveltree (image cleaning and translation)
                                • CrazeDazeD (studio image cleaning and translation)
                                Download:
                                Mega

Changelog:
                                Spoiler
                                • v2.4 - Added missing studio translations created by CrazeDazeD - all UI images are now translated. Removed unnecessary files.
                                Last edited by MarC0; 08-14-2018, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X