Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) Mods - No Discussion Allowed!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Mod Release] [ILLUSION] Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) Mods - No Discussion Allowed!

Please release your mods for Koikatu! / Koikatsu! (コイカツ!) - the released game here.

Any other posts or comments will be deleted. This thread is not for discussion!
    Only exception to this deletion policy is when a mod is outdated by a patch/dlc. And then one comment is enough!

Useful links for posting questions, reuploads, requests, etc:
    Last edited by enimaroah; 07-05-2018, 03:42 AM.

Español Traduccion de interfaz y texto 0.2

Hola e-e/, Aqui mi primer intento en traduccir un juego que no sea rpg, ire actualizando cuando pueda ya que mi universidad no me da tiempo, asi que aqui dejo la primera version que saco solo esta en español la interfaz del juego tengo muchas cosas por hacer u.u si alguien de habla hispana me quiere ayudar escribame o.o Ayuda!!

Necesario:

- Tener el juego Actualizado.

- BepispluginR5
    https://github.com/bbepis/BepisPlugins/releases

Descargar:
    https://mega.nz/#!eJ12GQrB!32UIQuznl...mK0mK_4fX6xTMY

Instalacion:
    Extraiga la carpeta BepInEx en la carpeta del juego koikatsu.

Ejemplos:
    https://i.imgur.com/uQ8vJwN.png
    https://i.imgur.com/5yV42n1.png
    https://i.imgur.com/pnf1y71.png

Comment

KKSubs - release v0.8.5

Multilanguage captioning for KK
      This has gone through so many changes that it required a new messagepack location (now in BepInEx\translation) and new config section (now [org.bepinex.kk.KKSubs]).
      Changes: Most of the original Patchwork script's features have been implemented, minus remote editing (for now). Added:
      • Support for multiple speakers, multiple lines display lines, included the speaker's name for each line.
      • Support for translation from external plugins, so languages other than English can be translated.
      • Built in support for Japanese display; a Japanese reader can view subtitles without ever downloading or connecting to remote sources.
      • Reduced dictionary memory to dialog loaded per scene and required for scene conditions. Dictionaries unload at the end of the scene, so you don't have to run around the world map with a dictionary of 240k string elements slowing you down.
      • Scene logging options, so translators and users can review and edit the translations. No support yet for translation from local files.

Planned: support for more sources, more tools for translators, text mesh, support for Motion Voices and Talk Interlude, and speech bubble display.

Install: Drop KKSubs.dll into the game's BepInEx\ folder to add the .dll.

Note: If installing from hsubs, the plugin will need to be removed for this to work correctly. Simplest way is to remove hsubs.dll from BepInEx, if you don't have a plugin manager. If using Patchwork, you can disable it from the launcher; on the Scripts tab, locate and uncheck 'HSubs' and ensure 'KKSubs' is checked.

Other notes: Dictionary size is greatly reduced, but manual reloading will still load the entire thing into memory, and it won't be garbage collected if done during a scene. This will be changed when support for scene updates is completed and KKSubs can selectively update from remote sources.

Help needed: Though KKSubs will expand support for multiple translation sources, the hlines translation sheet still needs love! Anyone who wishes to contribute translations to the database, please message me your Google email so edit permissions can be shared (this would be open to anonymous contribution, but one guy screwed that up for everyone.) You can message me at HongFire or talk to me on Discord Koikatu or IllusionSoft servers (username MasterE)
      Brevity is the soul of...

My Gallery Since 2008

Comment

Spooktober Koikatsu mod v1.0

Makes the main game menu spooky. Recommended to use during Spooktober for increased spookiness and immersion.

# How to install
        1. Remove your \BepInEx\IntroClips folder if you have it (for maximum immersion).
        2. Extract the BepInEx directory from this archive to your game folder.

https://mega.nz/#!dQV23ISI!WC9Sg7QnS...sVvTQ4JrRVwKyY
        Last edited by MarC0; 10-08-2018, 10:15 AM.

Comment

KKABMX (BonemodX)

Koikatsu! mod that adds more character customization settings to character maker. These additional settings are saved inside the card and used by the main game and studio. It is possible to change male height, make good-looking thick necks, customize skirts, adjust hand and feet size and much more.
          Attached Files
          Last edited by MarC0; 11-13-2018, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Overworld Clothes Manager

Hi , the first version of my mod that allows you to change the state of girls' clothes in the overworld is ready, enjoy!
            Click image for larger version  Name:	ocm.JPG Views:	1 Size:	427.2 KB ID:	6565535

So with this for example you can tell all the girl to go topless on mondays, then go commando on tuesday lunch time, or have one girl going nude when doing her club activity while the other are in their underwear. You can set any combination of cloth state/period/day/outfit/girl you want.

copy paste of the readme:
            • Tested with BepinEx, just drop this into the BepInEx folder.
            • Having high poly models in the overworld is required to have this mod working correctly. You can use KK_ForceHighPoly for example.
            • Open/close the UI with the END key when in the overworld. The first time the END key is pressed it will activate the mod, which stay activated until the game is closed.
            • The UI do not show what's currently set, it's used only to select and apply values.
            • The "save and close" button save the current states to the disk, so they will be available next time you load the game (still need to press END to activate the mod). You can apply several different option and then save, it will save them all.
            • Random clothes is not a full random, it uses sets, which have different chances to be selected. For certain sets, some random options are further applied (keep accessories or not, gloves/socks/shoes on or off).
            • New random sets are generated each period. I.e. if you apply random set to whole monday for a girl, she will have a different random set for each period. And one week later she will have different random sets than the previous monday too.
            • Accessories which have Head top or Head center parents are always on, even when the accessories off option is selected, as lots player created characters are using accessories with these parents for their hair.
            • For one-piece swimsuits and dresses, when the top part is set to off and the bottom part is not, then the top part will be set to open instead.
            • I've added as a small bonus the possibility to deactivate the fact that girls are running away when they catch you in a "forbidden" place, like shower room, locker room or toilets. No need to apply this option as it's immediately effective, but this option will not be saved for the next time you load the game.
            • Using two differents girls that have the exact same first name and last name can cause some issue with the clothe states sets between the two.
            • You can redistribute this mod any way you want, no need to give credits, do anything you want with it, I don't care.
            • Credits to ManlyMarco for his CheatTools mod and whoever made KKplugin, they were very useful to understand how the game worked thanks to their source code.

Improvements can be made in the UI, error handling could be much better and the thing could probably be much more optimized, but I'm going to have less time so I'm not sure I will continue the development.
            But I can share the source code if someone wants.

Overworld Clothes Manager 0.9.1
            • Made the UI a bit more compact
            • Fixed a bug where the plugin was initializing itself over and over again in charastudio, having a small impact on performances.
            • The plugin had a noticeable impact on performances in the character editor, changed the code so the impact is quite much lower (even though it can still be improved)

For more info about the plugin, check five posts above.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by enimaroah; 12-05-2018, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Image Series Recorder (animated sprite creator)
              Click image for larger version  Name:	48986373-6622d980-f114-11e8-9a8d-a0f2bb0cbcce.png Views:	3 Size:	57.6 KB ID:	6570989

Tool for recording series of images in Koikatsu! that allow creation of high-quality videos and animated sprites. The images are saved in configurable time intervals, resolution and quality.

Download the latest version from releases on GitHub.

How to use
              1. Requires latest BepInEx and BepisPlugins. After downloading place in your BepInEx folder.
              2. To open the recording window press Left Shift + R (by default, configurable in plugin settings).
              3. When using high resolutions and/or upscaling rates keep an eye on your RAM usage. It's easily possible to run out of RAM and crash with too extreme settings. Generally never go above 2x upsampling. It might be faster to save at 2x the resolution and downscale later instead of using 2x upscaling.
              4. Setup your scene and prepare the animations before starting the recording.
              5. Click on the Start recording button and then quickly start your animations.
              6. To convert the created images to a video you can use the Images to video tool. To convert to an animated GIF or APNG you can use editor like Photoshop or one of the many image to GIF converters.
              This plugin is best used with the VMDPlayer plugin (it allows you to load and play MMD animation files in Koikatu Studio).

How is this plugin better than just recording the game window?
              • Images can be of larger resolution than game window and can have arbitrary aspect ratios.
              • Images are compressed to PNG, so no quality is lost.
              • It's possible to upsample the images at high performance cost to improve quality.
              • Images can be saved with transparent backgrounds for use in game graphics, VN sprites and reaction images.
              • It's possible to save images at arbitrarily high framerates (higher than the max FPS you can run the game at).
              • Interface is not captured, only the 3D scene is.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by MarC0; 11-25-2018, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dalish Tattoo Ban1.png
Views:	1
Size:	483.3 KB
ID:	6572571

--Description--

This is my first Koikatu mod. You'll find a collection of Dragon Age Dalish elves inspired tattoos, ported from a Dragon Age mod (credits in the manifest). The tattoos have been cleaned up and adjusted for koikatu's 3D model. The tattoos generally look best at 97-100 paint size. Enjoy!

--Requirements--

- BepInEx.
                - BepisPlugins r6.

--Pack Contents--

39x Face Paint Tattoos.
                39x Body Paint Tattoos.
                Click image for larger version  Name:	Dalish Tattoo Ban2.png Views:	1 Size:	429.2 KB ID:	6572451

--Installation--

1: Install BepInEx & BepisPlgins r6 if you haven't already.
                2: Put the downloaded file "[Sylvers] Dalish Tattoos.zipmod" into the mods folder (illusion\Koikatu\mods). If the folder doesn't exist, create it.
                3: That's it.

--Download--

https://mega.nz/#!RgxFBCaa!FG06nrfjs...Kxb96e_8AOG-3E

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Last edited by Sylvers; 11-30-2018, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Atari 2.1 + 50% larger stock breast size + improved breast physics
                  Here's a modification of atari2.1! In addition to the collision goodness that the mod comes with, I've also increased the stock breast size by 50%. This is to allow you to make characters with larger breasts without the nipple distortion that happens when you try to set the slider past 100 with the stock version.

Also, have you ever noticed Koikatsu's breast physics are kinda weird? The nipples always seem to move in an arc, like they're are connected to the torso with a steel rod or something! You can mess with breast softness and weight, but you can never really correct this. But, thanks to stinger 722's research, it's possible to modify Koikatsu's breast physics to get the more up and down motion you see in anime (and real life too I guess!)!

Try messing with the "breast softness" and "breast weight" sliders in the character maker for different results! Less weight makes them bounce higher but makes the boobs "floaty" when your character is standing still, which you can counteract by setting a really high negative "breast vertical position". Less softness makes them bounce around more, but too low and you won't have any squash to them! Go for balanced!

50% larger stock breast size + improved breast physics
                  50% larger stock breast size
                  Just the improved breast physics
                  Last edited by Billyboy12; 11-30-2018, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Scene Save State

Utility for saving in-scene multiple states of charas and folders/items (instead of saving multiple charas, which is really HEAVY to load)
                    (I'm pretty tired of loading scene with 24+ characters - it takes several minutes and drop FPS almost to zero)
                    Also, you can use as many cameras, as you want.

Details and download: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...save-state-1-0
                    Attached Files

Comment

KSOX (KoiSkinOverlayX / Overlay mod X)

Koikatu! mod that allows adding overlay textures (also called tattoos) to character's face and body. These additional textures are saved inside the card and used by the main game and studio.

Comment

Since that CE script made by squall3dh have been broken i make some for freeze time and freeze talk time since i want to talk and explore for a while without frequently opening CheatTools.
                        here you go
                        the password is "hongfire"
                        enjoy
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by reinzhart; 01-27-2019, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X