Help with translation?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Translation] Help with translation?

Hello all, I'm relatively new to this site but I've been asking around some other websites for help with my translation, and as of yet have had no luck with any responses so I decided to reach out to here as well. Anyway, long story short I recently decided to try translating an H Game myself from Japanese to English, however I've quickly learned that most online translator's don't translate Japanese to English very well sometimes, as there have been a few things where the translation did not make any sense at all. As such, I've realized that I need some help from someone who can read and understand Japanese, at least at a level where they can give me a much better translation than before, and one that could tell me the more relevant translation. Anyway, if you're interested in helping or just have any questions for me, just let me know! Oh, also the game I've been trying to translate is "F4 - Fatal Fate, and a Final Fist" by CircleKAME. Thanks for any help anyone can provide!

This thread was deleted by accident I suppose.

Bigboss919 you could improve the title of this thread and name the game you are targeting to translate. This would increase your chances to get attention from people interested in that game.

Comment

Working...
    X