Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need some help, wide slider not working.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help, wide slider not working.

So for the past few days I've been lost on trying to install wide slider. I've ran through the read me plenty of times, reinstalled honey select unlimited and the mod, put it on my other hard drive. But every time i run the .exe I'm instructed to run by the read me, or any of the other .exe's, I'm prompted with how it cannot find (file directory up to the .exe file) no matter where or how I put it. Can anyone help me out? I can't find anything online and I just found out about this forum the other day.

-SentryTraitor

You need to install IPA first, I guess.

http://github.com/Eusth/IPA

Oh and I'm not even really sure, if it works with Honey Select Unlimited (since Honey Select Unlimited is pretty limited... the name is a parody, it lacks of content and functions.)
    Last edited by Conquestus; 10-04-2018, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Is there a different version I should be running? I'm brand new to the scene of this entire gimmick really.

Comment

Originally posted by SentryTraitor View Post
        Is there a different version I should be running? I'm brand new to the scene of this entire gimmick really.
        Mmmh, this version seems to be complete and mostly up to date: Click here. Also some important mods like wideslider seem to be installed already. You could give it a try.

Comment

That version worked like a charm. Thanks!

Comment

• Conquestus
            Conquestus commented
            Editing a comment
            You're welcome
        Working...
        X