This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Erogos Mahotama Series, Hook Code/ASM Tweaking

Im wondering if anyone has Hook codes for the Erogos Games? If not I was wondering if anyone has experience with Cracking/Bypassing CRC Checks. I've been working on Getting ITH to be able to read the Text from Mahotama 1 ~Sukumizu Hen~. Basically the issue is the flashing character at the end of the Text output (black /\ then white /\). I successfully Hacked it away using ollydbg However, Due to the Security on the exe itself It would appear that it cant be saved directly to the Exe.

To Stop the Flashing Arrow, You just need to Patch Address: 0040B757 Call ags.00409600 with NOP's. However if you save it to the exe and try to launch it complains the EXE has been modified. I was wondering If anyone has any experience with ASM or knows a better hook address (I spent a while looking, but couldnt find one that didnt also contain the Blinking Arrow Character).

I Plan to find the Address's to disable the Arrow for the rest of the Mahotama series, If anyone has more ASM Experience then me and might want to help out let me know.

PS:Not sure if this is the right Forum to post on so sorry if its in the wrong place.
Working...
X